All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 631 to 660 of 704

On Dnieper River 0.1 on ceasing can be try only there, where the clean the sandy bottom - without dreyseny and of stones.

About what not prichine poklevok in his services with fidergammom. Spread your stoporki near trough although would centimeters on 5 from each other - have you in services course quite there is no to poklevka on vershinku rubs off on. And in your services only gap ” existed trough from trawling impact vershinke.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 8 2015 21:50:50)

майк wrote:

Adoption of pro donochnika. All we here donochniki with the English tilt.

Aargh. You about this.
Simply I for themselves share feeder and donnuyu enleve.
Donnaya had forced I have this Desna river rapid. And there I'm feeding 150 grammovymi 5322991. But all same'm dropping Ekstra khevikami. So feel more comfortable.
And feeder this fishing on Dnieper River where for on jolt, fellas water. And can be and Butcher of fish feed the and shabby.There hurl =)))

Except of Dnepr and desna's so much practically with water o.o.

duffy333 wrote:

At Dnieper River 0.1 on ceasing can be try only there, where the clean the sandy bottom - without dreyseny and of stones.

About what not prichine poklevok in his services with fidergammom. Spread your stoporki near trough although would centimeters on 5 from each other - have you in services course quite there is no to poklevka on vershinku rubs off on. And in your services only gap ” existed trough from trawling impact vershinke.

Directly in point!
Thank you!
And at all I would wanted to inquire as himself knot gum to by a newly. Not'll have a chat whether?

Teach, please, that such and with than eat Middy bomb links?

After several no upsetting skhodov little slapping have Bank wondered over a 1999 use of fidergama in services. Will help whether he on vyvazhivanii, or rather this "tribute vogue"?

madcity wrote:

After several no upsetting skhodov little slapping have Bank wondered over a 1999 use of fidergama in services. Will help whether he on vyvazhivanii, or rather this "tribute vogue"?

Until more experienced otpishut, I’d say from themselves.

Feder-gamom'm using with past year, can from-for him, and can and hands "empowers these scouts with", but fish more often became be delivered on Bank, and not near him :)

As stated higher, to him indeed need get used / prilovchitsya, but this process passes painless.

Do patch about 10 see, and'm using with povodkami until hotspots (sometimes and inclusive with so diameter of, kogdal decisional laziness Fights Back)

Last edited by MorozMr (Jun 17 2015 15:38:30)

Not'm using fidergam at all. Little slapping more 1.9 not catching. Summer dog leashes but also 0,153 mismanaging even 4000m2 as well as running. Bream-fish you lazy. I and 0.11 vyvazhival zakilushnykh. If lot more whom lovit- the, can, and wondered-would over fidergamom.

Last edited by Tornado (Jun 17 2015 15:54:29)

In the past year faced with such Dilema. Sometimes need a was "partly incredibly" the presentation of the nozzles. But subtler dog leashes but also on dire the cow sheds on major fish not always tawdry, and fixation thick fishing line of yours drove all "on there is no." Applied karpovye dog leashes but also, liked all, except excessive "nerastyazhimosti" on ryvkakh fish. An additive insert from fidergama saved position, but all these excess the stitches for focused. Here is came close hands do special leashes are under data conditions. Soft pletenka directly binded to fidergamu.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/dJnXH.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/GpOq7.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/fLTqU.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

soft pletenka directly binded to fidergamu.

Oleg, and they captured noose in loop, and then blinded kembrikom? Or?

madcity wrote:

Before very rarely used rage, but in this year very densely sit on "tyres, they" 8-), truth on (The Glass Bead Game – noise), but the crux of the the same. As the me, then this not tribute vogue, and of operational the need 8-).
Hence question: - Maybe who tell pollsters what rage more-less a normal? Saw in sale Flagmanovskiy, can who enjoyed, that he from themselves represents? Thank you.

Last edited by Manowar (Jun 28 2015 21:26:55)

Manowar wrote:

Oleg, and they captured noose in loop, and then blinded kembrikom? Or?

Take up knitting Allbright, so are much more compact. Kembrik to for tail nothing not snag. In some cases alongside kembrikom account for still lead minidrobinu questioning, so that he has not would prevent.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

take up knitting Allbright, so are much more compact. Kembrik to for tail nothing not snag. In some cases alongside kembrikom account for still lead minidrobinu questioning, so that he has not would prevent.

Understood, Thanks.

Manowar wrote:

in this year very densely sit on "tyres, they", truth on (The Glass Bead Game – noise), but the crux of the the same. As the me, then this not tribute vogue, and of operational the need.
Hence question: - Maybe who tell pollsters what rage more-less a normal?

I use and more beaded (, uh, spandex) and rage (Browning). Have spandex two shortage of. He extends and not likes pressing hyphenated on bottom. To Browning has claims there is no. (On photo higher tug ropes are visible both options).

Oleg_GOR wrote:

He extends and not likes pressing hyphenated on bottom.

This I already observed 8-), catching in Thursday and today, if in Thursday reversed the couple of "inserts", then today five units. In point fishing brovka not the that it comes intense but, increasingly same there is and the conch has the power on it. Here is and accounted for to change, often, and so way (rage) very for these two fishing. With a leash around $0.16 poklyovki rare and any Indistinct. Put 0.11 and attached and deal matter, with very well. 8-)

+1

Manowar wrote:

Perhaps who tell pollsters what rage more-less a normal? Saw in sale Flagmanovskiy, can who enjoyed, that he from themselves represents?

Rage Mantarey have, but not without shortcomings. He on's-come closer to spandeksu, than to of thermal. Saw-groped prototype of an a new - there will be more interesting to do, but this by the end of summer will.

I would tried mere 0.5 Maverovskiy, type of Browning, but its very thinner and resilient on kind of. Yes where OK his take?

Try, Vitalik, shtekernuyu attached. Dozen - 0.8-1.0 mm, black best. And knot for gamma alarm recommend Perfection Loop.

+1

Carlos wrote:

A knot for gamma alarm recommend Perfection Loop.

An interesting knot, need try.
I in the last time'm knitting double knot ordinary uzlovyazom. Very simply (a blind I something became) and reliability in normalcy. Knot a silicone band that holds kembrikom’m closing.

I at all not understand, to what these all kembriki, termousadki and any other bullshit?
If installation of stems correctly - absolutely nothing be confused not will!

Crazy wrote:

I at all not understand, to what these all kembriki, termousadki and any other bullshit?
If a montage stems correctly - absolutely nothing be confused not will!

This in sight still "on a relief" harvest not accounted for. As will happen, compound defence wakes up aggressivity with paternosterom will have Allbright, yes still with prokleykoy knitting. :D Ta still had forced.

Crazy wrote:

If installation of stems correctly - absolutely nothing be confused not will!

In world many what the arcane 8-), and kembriki I wear my wartime for themselves, me so more convenient with InternetCELL calmer and simply likes :flag:. And that concerns correctly associated mounting, flamboyant nor who OK not dispute, but here, as states everyone its. 8-)

Manowar wrote:

In world many what the arcane, and kembriki I wear my wartime for themselves, me so more convenient with InternetCELL calmer and simply likes. And that concerns correctly associated mounting, flamboyant nor who OK not dispute, but here, as states everyone its.

So same'm using, me so much more convenient with InternetCELL, and termousadkoy and the fastener on the and vertlyuzhkami.
Mostly'm using 2 mounting: Pater Noster (disambiguation) with fidergamom and a glancing,, too, with fidergamom.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/VKGom.jpghttp://sg.uploads.ru/t/8rwBL.jpg

For mikrovertlyuzhok on late fidergama me feel more comfortable stowed, dog leashes but also, yes to change faster, than noose in the noose.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jun 30 2015 18:24:07)

Fidergam - this glee element of snap in principle. His use - this the forced measure under using extremely thin tug ropes, which invariably leads to ogrubleniyu cordage. So, coming from conditions industrialized fishing, he if and can be, how can be easier and thinner. About any vertlyuzhkakh, kembrikakh and termousadkakh at all can go speech?
As can be easier ceasing sack with vertlyuzhka? You his that take out neatly from ring of yours? And back in povodochnitsu put? That there, that there - bit off and linked the a new the noose (this if cut them up ceasing need).

+1

Crazy wrote:

Fidergam - this glee element of snap in principle. His use - this the forced measure under using extremely thin tug ropes, which invariably leads to ogrubleniyu cordage. So, coming from conditions industrialized fishing, he if and can be, how can be easier and thinner. About any vertlyuzhkakh, kembrikakh and termousadkakh at all can go speech?
As can be easier ceasing sack with vertlyuzhka? You his that take out neatly from ring of yours? And back in povodochnitsu put? That there, that there - bit off and linked the a new the noose (this if cut them up ceasing need).

Agree on 100%. If enleve with fidergamom always kreplyu only through deal with both sides fidergama and no additional elements (with all due respect to you DOKA’s organs is 60 and everything jewelry work)).

Last edited by DikAn (Jun 30 2015 20:05:15)

Crazy wrote:

Fidergam - this glee element of snap in principle. His use - this the forced measure under using extremely thin tug ropes, which invariably leads to ogrubleniyu cordage. So, coming from conditions industrialized fishing, he if and can be, how can be easier and thinner than. About any vertlyuzhkakh, kembrikakh and termousadkakh at all can go speech?
As can be easier ceasing sack with vertlyuzhka? You his that take out neatly from ring of yours? And back in povodochnitsu put? That there, that there - bit off and linked the a new loop (this if cut them up ceasing need).

Ah removed any case. At all dog leashes but also. I'm throwing away, but the case, that after several zabrosov need change ceasing on longer than the or in short. Why to emit or hitch up her? And vertlyuzhki, the seals this me more convenient with InternetCELL - vision check already not the.
Yes and not urge I to thus montazham no one. Who as wants to let so and but. And at all me more likes the usual Pater Noster (disambiguation). But and rubber the other times on Dnieper River touristy areas.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jun 30 2015 20:13:30)

+1

Guys, not forget, conditions industrialized fishing have all different. Tackle, hands, habits and camping on D. , too,. Stereotypes in a fishing trip this very poorly. So I for diversity styles.

To example:

Crazy wrote:

Fidergam - this glee element of snap in principle. His use - this the forced measure under using extremely thin tug ropes, which invariably leads to ogrubleniyu cordage.

Absolutely agree, the forced, but. Here is never give rage with the subtle povodkami. My udilki much 33,259, and many help. And here is if there is razvaly big of stones and back some imposing style of - the fidergam give necessarily. When there's gravy dead insisted we had in brovku, or inter of stones stuck, don't care what have you tackle and camping on D. Bream or sever, or can get away. And if examine alternative treatments for river a carp or golavl? And with gamom, I have couple of times leschi trough from dead zatsepov themselves were removed while victims were. In as. Ah that in this for me poorly?

Doka_60 wrote:

but the case, that after several zabrosov need change ceasing on longer than the or in short. Why to emit or hitch up her? And vertlyuzhki, the seals this me more convenient with InternetCELL - vision check already not the.

And here stand in solidarity. I when'll pick ensured hook-ceasing-the pourer-bait-presentation, until dozen and more different can try. After industrialized fishing already in garbage, but after two-three zabrosov to recycle your? For me luxury. Although have rich their vagaries.

But instead vertlyuzhka for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity'm using mikrokarabin from-thin wire. "100,000" this maximum the size of the, better even less (not plates, and rare an appalling). He nothing not weighs, so influence is minimal. Kembrikov and camping on D. To him not give.

All of course I.M.H.O.,, purely my cockroaches.

+2

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But instead vertlyuzhka for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity'm using mikrokarabin from-thin wire.

Ah and this at all tin. Words there is no.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But instead vertlyuzhka for fastening the leash'm using mikrokarabin from-thin wire. "100,000" this maximum the size of the, better even less (not plates, and rare an appalling). He nothing not weighs, so influence is minimal.

I posts higher not strongly forthcoming in the details, but, too, 'm using here is such for fastening defence wakes up aggressivity:

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/8Sa5x.jpg

They very small, especially in 14 size, but expensive reptiles. In box since only 5 units.

Crazy wrote:

Nu and this at all tin. Words there is no.

DAC and not need to words. Increasingly deal in is, that every but as him conveniently and as he likes, yes and then ????? their rules in building the or another snap. So that not some Linde there 8-), and easiest genre is 8-).

+1

Doka_60 wrote:

They very small, especially in 14 size, but expensive reptiles. In box since only 5 units.

I such never has tried. Those that saw in sale big for my face, and small not you, Frith,. On the former work me have made their substitute for (without vertlyuzhka, only wire). All on technology hardened-have receded. And provolochka ad hoc was - needle (from the same series of and hooks make), so here is put an somewhere, not can find the money. Blew in general, pity until of snot. Ca brand-name will meet, then stuck necessarily.

Crazy wrote:

As can be easier ceasing sack with vertlyuzhka? You his that take out neatly from ring of yours? And back in povodochnitsu put? That there, that there - bit off and linked the a new loop (this if cut them up ceasing need).

Listen to, fidernaya tackle itself-the-line rude until “I. If to compare with poplavochnymi rigging of this ship. With accurate poplavochnymi rigging of this ship.
Have fidera "anchor" from the very snap in many tens of grams. Distances from seats, where occur poklevki, until seats, where they inditsiruyutsya, too, not one dozen meters is measured. Graduation in tests vershinkakh most the best in 0.5oz - this 14 (fourteen) grams. And you indeed one is, that grams-the other in services something dramatically will change? For conventional the fishing trainer-fiderista accurately there is no.

I know cases negative influence feeder-vast array on nibble. Not without this. Without him was biting,, and with him raze not wanted. Know also cases, when feeder-scales should was be only black. Not somehow colour and even not transparent, namely black. But all this was under very difficult conditions industrialized fishing - the usual fisherman simply would not izvraschalsya with such povodkami and hooks. Ah and fidergammom. And remained would without fish. But significantly more I know examples, when precisely without such tug ropes and likely poklevki wait simply was nizzya. And, without fidergamma then simply was not to withdraw fish.
For me fidergamm this "must have" in "river" osnastkakh with povodkami thinner hadn (respectively hooks from # 16 and less, cord on the main), when there is the likelihood search for fish 200 g +.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 30 2015 23:46:06)

+1