All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Feeder Gum

Posts 181 to 210 of 704

Molitvakh Pater Noster (disambiguation) with large corruption under the feeder. For example, 60 see And directing under ceasing - a short. 10 see To him hog-tie fidergam - 10 see And it's about ceasing 20-30 see The second hook not need.

лёша wrote:

. Podskajite, as hook up directing from gamma alarm on upper ceasing (over the feeding trough, as helicopter), to not was perekhlyostov with the main?
I need to directing was on 90gradusov from the main, forth a small ceasing is faring.

There is still such option:
On basic trying to dress holdup ahead (+ it's a bead) - further a small vertlyuzhok - and again (it's a bead) and holdup ahead.
It's a bead need a, if a ring vertlyuzhka nips through holdup ahead (usually this thus, (a rubber) holdup ahead).
To vertlyuzhku you attach this piece of one the end of the fidergama, under aid the stitches for on fidergame, prodevaesh its in a ring vertlyuzhka.
With other hand piece of fidergama (the length of the 5-10 centimeters),, too, way "noose in loop", you attach this piece of ceasing.
Location vertlyuzhka relatively trough (closer-further) 're cheating on under aid shift tank on the main (higher-below).

Use! :cool:

NKhNCh! :flag:

Last edited by Dood (Apr 5 2012 15:21:34)

+1

. And before Vladivanych not only, mentioned but and drawn. :tomato: :playful:

Dood wrote:

There are still such option:
On basic trying to dress holdup ahead (+ it's a bead) - further a small vertlyuzhok - and again (it's a bead) and holdup ahead.
It's a bead need a, if a ring vertlyuzhka nips through holdup ahead (usually this thus, (a rubber) holdup ahead).
To vertlyuzhku you attach this piece of one the end of the fidergama, under aid the stitches for on fidergame, prodevaesh its in a ring vertlyuzhka.
With other hand piece of fidergama (length 5-10 centimeters),, too, way "noose in loop", you attach this piece of ceasing.
Location vertlyuzhka relatively trough (closer-further) 're cheating on under aid shift tank on the main (higher-below).

Have Trabucco on the basis of fidergama (POWER vocalizations) there is such ready to montages.

http://www.pescar-hoinar.ro/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/MONTURA%20CU%20POWER%20GUM%20PT%20FEEDER.jpg

+1

Men thank you.
Roughly so and thought, the first thought was bystrosyom to keep pressure on stoporami and on him thus otvodnik.
But think with gamom within silicone as something not very correctly. Thought there is any'Arena coiling for such options.

Last edited by лёша (Apr 5 2012 16:00:50)

Has tried classification fidergam (from Preston) under it catching an. On neznayke made wiggle ~ 8sm in slozhenom able, on the mill simmetrichku to skrutke pegged its "noose in loop" and to fidergamovoy petelke again same "noose in loop" pegged ceasing. Not know in than on the door frame, but efficiency - 4 from 10 :( Perhaps something not the did? In any time soon want try not loop, and single tier fidergama. Consider, that tickles

Nog wrote:

Don’t know in than on the door frame, but efficiency - 4 from 10

, too, rebuffed with such butthole. A montage - simmetrichka, coiling udlinena 5sm 207 mph fidergama (Drennan 8lb). Many skhodov through couple of seconds after sweep (martial arts). Likely, fish not prosekaetsya, need to can you hustle, please stick rattle.

Last edited by oleole (May 11 2012 13:29:06)

On latest the check-out nalovilsya and moved to experiments - baited in the flet with vmontovaniy gamom from 6 on 22 mikronization. Three roubles downloaded easily - for tuzikov such a rubber that is a fat proved very suitable. Only they and can its drag out. And karasyu, in principle,, too, may approach the - he its strongly not ant it was sufficient, so that if and will skhody, then hardly on reason rubber.

Carlos
Let come yours mounting.

And if skrutku to do - rigidity mm is changing relatively to look real sharp in 2 times or not?

лёша wrote:

GROUP come yours mounting.

All most usual: Fletka, through him rage, on sword vertlyug. Vertlyug, or bystrosem any rit, in general, any the Connector.
http://uploads.ru/t/H/A/X/HAXxR.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/g/u/o/guolt.jpg

2CarlosA that for knot? Not'll dismantle :smoke:

Last edited by danilov (May 11 2012 21:26:58)

Carlos
Thank you.
Znachit--uzel as Roma showed, rage in 22lb single without mm, a carp 3-4kg pulling normalno--Tak?

I here themselves a rubber got a girl's, here is and began three different montages, but tonkovata she fear, has tried in skrutku monetize, is obtained kink some, rudely and unsightly. Conditions industrialized fishing I have heavy, reed very many, need not pitch fish in him.

danilov- I not remember his name. But something the general with node Grinnera, 's reabsorption, he has, me his Roma Badardinov showed. He about him and here next door somewhere wrote.

Could you tell me if I enleve on Pater Noster (disambiguation) can be to do patch from rubber between the main and a leash around

Yes, so and make.

And where any can be I merely on Pater Noster (disambiguation) with 207 mph? There, where I have there is opportunity watch, this helicopter with 207 mph, idinstvennaya raznitsa- there is simply footnotes, and there is dublirovannaya puffed (after overstretching the country’s fidergama insurance is the cord, who until this a noose side telepalsya). In short, give ssylochku, pliz.

Vovan wrote:

and if skrutku to do - rigidity mm is changing relatively to look real sharp in 2 times or not?

Podskajite pliz :)

2Vovan:
Yes, try any a rubber lay down their doubled and drag out.

2mayk:
I had in view, that on "povodochnuyu" part of paternostera simply initially touted feeder-scales, and then in him already ceasing.
And there is still "Pater Noster (disambiguation) with Feeder vocalizations" - discussion on Forum a kin subjects

+1

http://trikita.com.ua/upload/iblock/5e9/5e970844a90cb17ead610088b4d55b7a.jpg
Thus from browning anyone enjoyed? For any conditions applies? Only rubber there black!

Yesterday baited in the snap with 207 mph from fidergama (Browning). Simple asimetrichka, between a leash around and had footnotes from 10cm. Fidergama. That interestingly, somewhere through hour industrialized fishing fidergam from transparent became any milk color of. This is so and should be?

The same the most history in the past year has combined his after fishing but on the next rubber was than the izedena can composition water what the not such

Have Popova method forces took away the latest tied fidergam on for competitions. A cool thing :cool: little slapping on our ride deduced with quiet a leash around. And you would look as I was tearing fat, tier grass podsakom tortured by a dig 1.5 pounds. Bream by holding his on tight leash 0.12. 'm diggin '. In short thing!

+1

As and promised putting its way to mounting filament and Feeder Gum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJ9FVpI … ature=plcp

Last edited by понедельник (Jul 27 2012 22:21:50)

+4

Sorientiruyte on capacity fidergama-what with somehow a leash around. When he one in no clothing left, question borrow-not borrow. And when their three different + povergam arise questions.

майк wrote:

Sorientiruyte on capacity fidergama-what with somehow a leash around. When he one in no clothing left, question borrow-not borrow. And when their three different + povergam arise questions.

In this case browning 00,8. But'm using and Power Gum, but only as directing from trough. About capacity not've partied camping on K. He need for cushioning, not more.

If feeder-rage 4 a1,600.. The ceasing until 2 a1,600.., 6 the until 4, 8 the to 6.

Intuitively chose the, sho Dr. prescribed. Or because, that other not was?
I OK so understood, that ceasing should rupture.The after, as feeder gum its served.

майк wrote:

I OK so understood, that ceasing should rupture.The after, as feeder rage its served.

So and should happen

понедельник wrote:

Power Gum, but only as directing from trough.

Interpret for a dark, why there he need?