All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching

Several issues on as it catching

Posts 1 to 30 of 306

Judging by from last few fishing trips (on Severski Donce, fuck in district Izum; on conceals about 4 flushed; under sufficient during to roll, on this conceals, crime as 50 "grape") fulsome several issues to a heck of fidermenam :)

1. As get rid of obsessive ukleyki, which manages have time podtsepitsya on hook and not gives harvest normal - # 14 and 4 oparika
2. In what place choose point industrialized fishingfiderom (3.6 flushed) if direction passes under the most its nose, and further melyak - goes turn rivers
3. On how many affects the thickness of the and long, lvy the leash- submit that ceasing should be very long, and the thickness of the particularly not plays role

In advance thank you for aid :)

Purely on Donets.

Vovan wrote:

1. As get rid of obsessive ukleyki, which manages have time podtsepitsya on hook and not gives harvest normal - # 14 and 4 oparika

Raze! Only approach major fish its production will scare off.

Vovan wrote:

2. In what place choose point industrialized fishing fiderom (3.6 flushed) if direction passes under the most its nose, and further melyak - goes turn rivers

Plant on direction. Stupidly on direction. Ah or test on svalakh in direction.

Vovan wrote:

3. On how many affects the thickness of the and long, lvy the leash - submit that ceasing should be very long, and the thickness of the particularly not plays role

The thickness of the any (in direct sense words. The length of the as can be longer, but not less Dam.

All 100 times I.M.H.O.,!

+1

Explain why such a long ceasing?

SPASATEL wrote:

Explain, please why such a long ceasing?

MlLLER: Because!

+1

Romeo wrote:

NO! Only approach major fish its production will scare off.

Fish the be appropriate in pridonnykh layers, and bleak on top. Sometimes its there is no, and sometimes save there is no from it. Can deal in prikormke (part of its under strike on water gives suspended matter).

Romeo wrote:

Throw it over on direction. Stupidly on direction. Ah or test on svalakh in direction.

Direction begins directly have Bank and enough a narrow. Possessing in the hands of feeder 3,6m not want hurl on.
Here is on sval perhaps can be, but will whether there fish accusations?

Romeo wrote:

Thickness any (in direct sense words. Length as can be longer, but not less Dam.

T. E. There is no difference will this 0.11 or 0.15? Not will whether long dog leashes but also (more meters) be confused and than is determined by such a length? Yes, I understand, that on during coarse blot stretched,, but as choose optimum length the leash. After all with increase in musculaire the leash loss sensitivity some tackle.

Me from ukleyki rescued large trigger with kukuruzinoy on it. And the be relied cling to maize, but until trawling not commanded. Naturally, maize was and in prikormke.

Vovan wrote:

How get rid of obsessive ukleyki

If many small beer-go to the call phones on Method :mybb:

Deal not in small beer, namely in ukleyke - of crunches on the hook and not gives peck the other fish.
Instead oparika peak times.The buffet worm and helped, but this not always the exit

As option to hide the the bait in bird feeder, although Bleak (fish) case and with trawling harks back, but this only if the other fish on prikormke there is no.
Move on cargo, several zabrosov gruzika, then the feeding trough, so alternate between. And here is Blicca bjoerkna very long is worth near seats far stagnated there's gravy, even on a strong heat, any seafood brunch kormak, she teetered more hours!

Максимус wrote:

How option to hide the bait in feeding trough

An interesting option, not will whether problems with zaputyvaniem the leash or still any?

Vovan wrote:

not will whether problems with zaputyvaniem the leash or still any?

Sometimes determined for the feeder and way! Here importantly correctly burying, to not strongly far and to immediately not Stumbling out! Where the on 10-15 zabrosov one thing entanglement!

Thank you, d try

Remained with point industrialized fishing deal :)

Vovan wrote:

How option to hide the the bait in feeding trough

And Method this not allows? Witness catalogue Preston

Still being ripe question on prikormkefor bream.
As better apply:
1. Mix some steamed halves of pea plants + FD bream roughly as described by here
Or
2. Feed FD bream and the peas promoted on least the need in the feeder?

BAMBUR wrote:

A Method this not allows? Witness catalogue Preston

You auctioning the in view Flat Method?
http://www.mullarkeys.co.uk/products/QRMM&FMF_web.jpg
Such there are in arsenal, but on strong during how they will are efficient?
I thought pro
http://www.gachok.com.ua/plugins/content/mavikthumbnails/thumbnails/300x304-images-stories-korop-sportivnay_lovly_method-12-04.jpg

Last edited by Vovan (Sep 3 2011 20:47:54)

Vovan wrote:

but on strong during how they will are efficient?

All depends on your udilki and weight trough. Trust me-will efektivny! Try the first option (yours photo). There's gravy stumpy-holds for well. 'm weight roughly so: After zabrosa and 5m kormukhi on bottom-kviver should to accept workplace of position (without lifting coils) -esli there is no imitation false poklevok (for plays kormukhoy) -ves customised the right. About zaputyvaniya defence wakes up aggressivity-not launching in head. This case in any the form of industrialized fishing-other on poplavochnikov :D contaminated very strong during I find sval and'm throwing up bricks here a bit for him (not more meters). In this case the feeder is being squeezed by to the sidelines, not rolls on beneath the and fodder It blurs more encourage.

Last edited by BAMBUR (Sep 3 2011 21:40:17)

Vovan wrote:

A being ripe question on prikormke for bream. As better apply :1. Mix some steamed halves of pea plants + FD bream roughly as described by tutili2. Feed FD bream and the peas promoted on least the need in the feeder?

Peas in fodder, and in the feeder - living excess fare (kotsanyy the worm, night crawlers, oparik) P.S. Esteem razdel- "How get rid of petty fish?"

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

A Method this not allows?

Ah method not always ulovistyy, but case that shoots very well!

Максимус wrote:

Nu method not always ulovistyy

Bub was as get rid of ukleyki.

Last edited by BAMBUR (Sep 3 2011 22:56:23)

BAMBUR wrote:

Everyone depends on your udilki and weight trough. Trust me-will efektivny! Try the first option (yours photo). There's gravy stumpy-holds for well. 'm weight roughly so: After zabrosa and 5m kormukhi on bottom-kviver should to accept workplace of position (without lifting reel) -esli there is no imitation false poklevok (for plays kormukhoy) -ves customised the right. About zaputyvaniya the leash-not launching in head. This case in any the form of industrialized fishing-other on poplavochnikov :D contaminated very strong currents I find sval and'm throwing up bricks here a bit for him (not more meters). In this case the feeder is being squeezed by to the sidelines, not rolls on beneath the and fodder It blurs more encourage.

Feder with test until 90 "grape", easily can be use and 45 "grape" and 60 "grape" flety (which there is I have in arsenal together with presovalkoy). But fodder the will is clean, your Highness instantaneously this times. The second this length defence wakes up aggressivity. On zadumkam fleta ceasing should be brief and the bait lie in blind prikormki (as I understood), on during will all not so.

Vovan wrote:

flety (which there is I have in arsenal together with presovalkoy). But fodder the will is clean, your Highness instantaneously

As times from Fleta with well filth prikormkoy vymyvanie not rapid, if mixing with bread the half prikormki from Fleta home -Whatever. You'll bring :glasses:

Xterra wrote:

as times from Fleta with well filth prikormkoy vymyvanie not rapid, if mixing with bread the half prikormki from Fleta home -Whatever. You'll bring :glasses:

Ah I not dispute, that can be get somethin 'very vyazkuyu prikormku, which will long vymyvatsya. And what is will its effectiveness?
Like would use peas, night crawlers.
Here is Fr already such trough
http://fishing.nvkz-net.ru/shop/img/p/116-373-large.jpg

Last edited by Vovan (Sep 4 2011 00:55:15)

Effectiveness in is that loop will on during, and if fish like the and are they biting, and your there's gravy the same very nothing itself, precisely for tide

Metodnaya there's gravy (namely flet, under than the funer from no producer) on average during on bream works - effectiveness tested in a joint a fishing trip with Roma Badardinovym. I first was skeptic highly skeptical, but his catch me were you convinced. The only nuance - ceasing not zapresovyvaetsya in prikormku. This is done because, that on him be strung out either foam, either nursery floating jamborees, and to them already on desire any animals. Is obtained kind of like a pop realization on tight leash about 5sm.
The peas I not'm interrupting with prikormkoy after a certain not very positive experience. I his either a net in the feeder putting a hammer to a (in really the early to create the main blot from major faction), either in middle between Tyres from the main prikormki (in the course fishing for sustain concentration feed on point).

duffy333 wrote:

Well kind of like a pop realization on tight leash about 5sm.

And bream not are scared by trough? I catching on 30 centimeters dog leashes but also and klevala only triviality,’put 80 centimeters as went leschiki from 700 "grape", with immediately same, because think that they there long stood and simply feared my bait. And for not naklonit popap almost until land?

duffy333 wrote:

foam, either nursery floating nozzles

Type such Air dough CUKK? On a carp has worked well, but this on-start.

duffy333 wrote:

on average during on bream works

Wastes there's gravy 50 gr periodically is headed - this secondary or already rapid?

duffy333 wrote:

in middle between Tyres from the main prikormki (in the course fishing for sustain concentration feed on point)

I so, too, did, and here is how with fletom this pull off? Or need to grinding up the peas in bag for (used loosely tasteless halves of pea plants but not gave)?

Vovan wrote:

And bream not are scared by trough?

If he there is and hunger for creativity - nothing he not fears, recall grandfathers from childhood which do on connected from phytosterols (the same flet only in profile) do were removed while victims were little slapping. Yes and now do bodies are being pulled, on Saint Petersburg, Russia (spinningi with Nevsky coil and fishing line 0,8mm. Think bream with those since the dramatically it? Nothing such a, simply we not always can efforts pick a.

And ???? here grandfathers? They fed fish in one and same place constantly in during season and who said that with climate some tackle the catch of the not widened would have them? ;)

I you failed to thought that if bream not fears brute some tackle dubinschikov the your fleta, too, hardly ispugaetsya, not so much there brain drain to recognized distinguished Preston from dedovskoy connected :glasses:

Yes I understood about than you. But why then place dog leashes but also on caught and more?

Vovan wrote:

But why then place leashes are on caught and more?

. Than weaker nibble, those thinner and longer than the place ceasing.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching