All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching

Several issues on as it catching

Posts 271 to 300 of 306

And here is carp-sea Bass separately as something are worth-them garlic and makukhu give, unlike a white.

Hedin wrote:

Also thought about the ring, honestly small it, yes and all the rest rings small.
Replacing first rings on greater not ant it was sufficient for a naobnost substitutes next?
If ring too close to katushkoderzhatelyu, can his at all to remove see?
Hi, recently koltsestroeniem engage

In your case replacing input rings ant it was sufficient and the rest. The problem likely in a coil, too much shpulya for this with President, this the first and the second unambiguously there is Alvarez in zabrose. Impose should be extremely is smoother, given your kit, but any accident - wind or simply jump on zabrose (too abrupt ostanoka) immediately contribute its problems. Similar watched have themselves, but in my case prolonga udlinnyayuschaya your cast, between komlem and input ring decided this problem with 5,000-iswasta coil.

D.S.I wrote:

Hedin wrote (and):

Here is such a calamity. Help me out, made to do?

This the problem all udilisch with small diameter of first rings, get new ring, try coil smaller size. In my opinion
FS. May yet be representatives close situated rings to katushkoderzhatelyu.

On two extreme church not prodeval to let the line out in the first ring, the situation has improved, but all same zakhlesty were and couple of feeders as.
As consider, is worth all-??? reverse the first ring? Simply here is thought, that change the first on greater and the size of the his will be much more second, tickles, that need to their all to change). Or can simply to remove the first and put his on place second?
Well the British such rings place? Recently with stick Fed, on vyvazhivanii very likes.

Hedin
I not DSI, perhaps he has its view, but in my not it is difficult understand that rastanovka rings there such a not from shit! Moreover there is the notion of the cone in rastanovke rings, and humpback sculpt not worth, change coil and’t forget! You perhaps the only in Runet who with this to steam it out. Without scores.

+2

Yes what grievances).
Need to katukhu another, agree. Judging by those video with the British, which I saw, gets caught they with relatively by small coils, perhaps, hence and rings such.

3,500 if at all not 3,000. Have them distance there is on platnikakh such, that doplyunut can be. Only under these goal have them popular small type MAP-me from and it such. Sometimes and with beytranerom.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 18 2012 13:32:44)

Dobryi Day! Over the past 10 days was on Desna (disambiguation) 3 times of these 3-'s times prikormku did raznuyu.1 day FD Feder + FD bream and + peas established grams 300. Was been seized 2 bream and a bit small beer 150-300gramm was biting, until 8.30 .2 times FD bream + FD Karp + peas, was been seized 1 bream, 1 podlesch and dozen not big rybov, relative to neighbor the catch of the I have iiaeia say a good, because as have his for 2 times bream and couple of units melochi.3 times food himself, do 2 different prikormki Thanks large one from forums :cool: and enleve on 2 with President, FD bream + FD carp and had nothing more not leave, the second prikormka FD Feder + FD Karp + peas established + peas peretyortyy on flour flavored. Do with start-up zakorm 10 feeders on the far-the sidelines, and on a near without start, in during 20 minutes on non-CIS Bank quiet, and then poklyovka podlescha grams 600, then again but already golavl on a pound of, after start with the peas and, 3 trough deserted with dust, then again 2 trough with the peas and and again with dust, so virtually increasingly time and eiaee, although in during 1chasa get him to say something feed only dust, the second fishing pole speaks out. Then again enleve on non-CIS Bank 2 reprobates grams on 150 and quiet, on 2 your cast enleve gustyorku and the reprobate and increasingly, in 6 morning are they biting been switched off,, I've been sitting until 10 more poklyovok not was. Perezabrasyval minutes through 10, with the most morning, then sometimes did pause lot more, but increasingly without bribery. Want ask your Council, that not so do?, because as I already not what not understand, can there and fish already there is no on point, the depth of in place fishing 4-5 meters, can this weather or even something, in one word d glad any advice Thanks.

Manowar
Unambiguously say cannot be, that precisely did not so, from moreover that described obvious bugs not in sight. Essentially neighbor the you made, that still need to?) be any dust here on the far-can and not cost, very is important pace of and the accuracy of, on River feed need to many, that the not goes need seek and camping on D. The peas that dry was?, if yes the for good reason, perhaps stick lacked, or major heavy faction, in general mass causes can be.

+1

Thank you you large! Peas was as times good, I already in principle understood that not so. He now everywhere not quite normally are they biting, iiaeia say occupation, so not d more the brain dry sooner, not many otdokhu days 7, and the already is content, every the third day on a fishing trip, night’s sleep need to 8-), although polovlyu perch mDzh couple of days, and then again return for leschyom. Even times Thanks.

Yesterday traveling on enleve small fry and faced with situation.

When does acceptable for industrialized fishing the distance 60 gather steam; is worth 70 gr fidersport middle. On 50 scandisk already "Thresh,", from 60-until 50 is rocky pologost on which suited fish. Until 50 meters goes the grasses with stones and "tsepoy." Polovil about 2-'s hours, then strengthened a jet of and 70-cultural the beginning of nailing to tsepe (-3 trough). Utyazhelilsya until 112 grams, casualties became less, but fly over it "tsepu" not always has ever managed (2 trough). Ladoshechnuyu dace toting his with 112 one 420 grams the feeding trough pleasure still the. Question, as effectively to confront downstream and not to change weight more less comfortable trough (issue deal special opportunities not was from-for neighbors)? The cord stood Dayva 8-Sydney Bride 0.1. Udilishche Turnament Pro 4.09 flushed raised upward until limit comfort under it catching with platforms.

There is whether sense all that paperwork to issue with gruntozatsepami? Special such feeders not saw have us in sale. If yes, what model from?

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 5 2012 15:56:12)

Water element is unpredictable and was unmatched, especially on reservoirs with uneven the passage, inside in system Dniprovskyi Raion the transmitter water basins.
Comes to mind such "radical" way to, law of averages there be appropriate: Once Roman Badardinov before the onset of the industrialized fishing on Kievan sees clear by repeated zabrosov heavy trough and drawing its on beneath the in alleged point industrialized fishing, with order to sabotage "tsepu" - the conch has the power, garbage pridonnyy and etc.
How I understand, such a "operation" need to fulfill a powerful extra-khevikom, with appropriate not killed puffed as on thickness, so and on willpower on gap, the feeding trough from metal type "a small ladle-arm excavators" and of course same, before, as "gave water."

Last edited by Dood (Nov 5 2012 16:15:06)

Ромео как то писал
-Фидер +река=геморой.
Совершенно с ним согласен.
В твоем случае я просто ухожу с такого места.
Кормушки свыше 75 гр не метаю - считаю это уже из области садо-мазо.
У нас куча мест где на реке(Днестр) есть места с обратками ,слабым течением и с рыбой.
Вчера ловил 50гр  ,а мой напарник 40 гр кормушкой - получили море удовольствия и рыбы.
А друзья напротив метали 100 гр и ушли почти без улова.
А все устройства заякорить кормуху наглухо - дают обратный результат в поклевках и в целом на ловлю.
Кормуха должна ели,ели держаться и при малейшем касании рыбы приманки - срывать ее.

maury wrote:

Ромео как то писал
-Фидер +река=геморой.

Вот... дожился... уже цитируют  o.O пора на пенсию  :'(

Ктстати не поменял своего мнения на этот счет... я лучше в лодку полезу и опущу кормушку с борта чем так над собой изголяться...  :dontknow:

+1

El Amigo wrote:

There are whether sense all that paperwork to issue with gruntozatsepami? Special such feeders not saw have us in sale. If yes, what model from?

Edited El Amigo (Today 14 :56: 12)

Our team once used trough uncle Vovy pugacha. Have them "prongs" on the consignment that allow better derzht bottom on during.
The only lack of - poorly the 1949.

These?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/TrnHx.jpg

Know that Donetsk hotels vkruchivali screws and but with very the far-of bream on Malinovsky, although that there home to bream dnepryane and not fine praise indeed) ChDO 2010

My opinion - better simply not harvest in such conditions. Thank god on Dnieper River seats enough, where can be harvest with kormukhami until 100g.

+1

El Amigo wrote:

Those?

The right grunto-fish hooking!!
But the me would noose with the reverse of hand must be.
In form ploughshare must be zatsepistost.
Have us one an artificer exac such same makes - although that such Internet not knows :D
Hold they have him indeed nice.

Yokohama the the right, but such a there's gravy and crops up worse, and mouse such cargo difficult - without this she and in I might go, and under vymatyvanii will the issues :(

El Amigo wrote:

Those?

Yes, these.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

my memoirs opinion - better simply not harvest in such conditions. Thank god on Dnieper River seats enough, where can be harvest with kormukhami until 100g.

So why then on River harvest, bisexual go on platnichek what the and no you agony.
Me here is, too, interestingly as two from such situation, when now on fall 130 gr kormukhu pulling are, summer and any seafood brunch there is worth normal and now with the passage simply strikes, gone completely tonto would fuel seven decades. Ah here is likes me that place and want there harvest, although conditions complex, impose not less 70-80 meters and cargo'll be in a minute was would the optimal all 150 g.

+1

And what the main?

teska wrote:

So why then on River harvest, bisexual go on platnichek what the and no you agony.
Me here is, too, interestingly as two from such situation, when now on fall 130 "grape" kormukhu pulling are, summer and any seafood brunch there is worth normal and now with the passage simply strikes, gone completely tonto would fuel seven decades. Ah here is likes me that place and want there harvest, although conditions complex, impose not less 70-80 meters and cargo'll be in a minute was would the optimal all 150 g.

D try these trough with gruntozatsepami, if can find the money. More until options not see or try with very easy the feeding trough whet the fish pace on fall and simply harvest in the system until critical point, this less likely, she not pro-active as summer.

Question on motylyu. I his wear my wartime arising and thoughtfully, when'm push it the he often follows from low-quality more hasty a flat. Share algorithm rapid and qualitative podsazhivaniya a butterworm on a minor hook. In Sunday catch could would be more, whether I snorovistey with motylem. Thank you.

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 27 2012 01:28:20)

No secrets in rapid odevanii a butterworm there is no or I asked that the that of crassly?

El Amigo wrote:

There secrets in rapid odevanii a butterworm there is no or I asked that the that of crassly?

Rashid Pasha, secret here simple - to train. As something Zayko has judged our championship, he looked-looked as we with motylem planted up our asses and out in a huff said: "Need to you, guys, force play in perfect 10s on ukleyke. And to only night crawlers in as bait! ". When we'll fight one a?)

The most chief secret - this acute hook small sizes from gossamer wire with a small beard. With so got a little trigger puncture minimal on diameter and can be stick a modicum for head, modicum for tail, modicum on middle of his have revealed golden staphylococcus. Such models there is virtually have all producers.
Moreover such hook until acute himself "you" in very under slightest nadavlivanii. If stopped enter, then need to change - he already got dull.

+1

In perfect 10s on ukleyke? Oleg come and in "the" place ukleechno-plotvinoe in this Sunday, if weather not built up the potempuem and I have you will commise on ukleyke ;-) + there quietly and quietly, dubinschiki already in state of hibernation)

Serozha, I used Preston 322 series of # 16-18. This of course not ovnerovskie 921 hairs are, but the same highly subtler /

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 27 2012 13:13:35)

El Amigo wrote:

In perfect 10s on ukleyke? Oleg come and in "the" place ukleechno-plotvinoe in this Sunday

Idea the good, even and Terranova going to seduce prizes, Zatarsya tomatoes and even)

oleole wrote:

The notion the good, even and Terranova going to seduce prizes, Zatarsya tomatoes and even)

And suddenly I you'm strapping on this both, and I so much apples and of chocolates not bifidobacteria? ;-)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching