All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching

Several issues on as it catching

Posts 121 to 150 of 306

Fish always's heading against tide and downstream on she simply skatyvaetsya and so entry in hole schitaetsya downstream and the exit higher

сталкер wrote:

entry in hole schitaetsya downstream and the exit higher

This though that enters, water or fish :-) I spoke of water.

BAMBUR wrote:

entry in hole respectively higher

сталкер wrote:

entry in hole schitaetsya downstream

:|

+1

сталкер wrote:

fish always's heading against tide and downstream on she simply skatyvaetsya

Let these engage in ikhtiologi :writing:

BAMBUR wrote:

Morgan from pits is below downstream on, entry in hole respectively higher

This the right answer (in fishing periodicals this affirms skhematicheskimi risunkami oblova holes)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

A than differs exit from pits from entry

Destination local tide! :dontcare:

Rhetorical question "on killer question":

If hole is in zone contrary crosscurrents, and this the opposite for the emerges, then disappears, with several times in clock. :dontknow: (for of Kyiv - this simple picture :love:) - the where have such pits entry and where the exit, and also, with what hand in accept this hole roll down (slide) "vacation" Ryboidy? :question:

Last edited by Dood (Oct 25 2011 09:07:02)

Dood wrote:

If hole is in zone contrary tide

Invoiced only local for (the return exhaust and bouts of there is no, so as depend on the principal tide).

+1

I understand so, prikormku with zakormlennogo Alternatively should casualties in hole. This to not theorizing about "inputs" and "outs."

Last edited by benderr (Oct 25 2011 09:13:58)

Dood wrote:

If hole is in zone contrary crosscurrents, and this the opposite for the emerges, then disappears, with several times in clock. (For of Kyiv - this simple picture) - the where have such pits entry and where the exit, and also, with what hand in accept this hole roll down (slide) "vacation" Ryboidy?

And not easier whether simply on situation look, than here philosophical the creation on the subject deployed? Fish such deal - oftentimes the happened surprises and often benchmark knowledge nothing compared with so-called "calls your" :flag:

On past sorevakh on during seemed would 100% expertize simply gave hiccup and this was disaster.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 25 2011 09:20:31)

Dood wrote:

And here is I have question, and where before have trough, there where vertlyuzhok? :dontknow:
There is no I why asked question, because many consider so. I believe, that throw crime as: Diving and she flies forward and respectively go front to front, vymatyvaem back and she goes striker. Like as is logical. It is illogical hurl its forward so to she flew striker. :disappointed:

Last edited by fm967 (Oct 25 2011 10:14:44)

Dood wrote:

If hole is in zone contrary crosscurrents, and this the opposite for the emerges, then disappears, with several times in clock. (For of Kyiv - this simple picture) - the where have such pits entry and where the exit, and also, with what hand in accept this hole roll down (slide) "vacation" Ryboidy?

Wladyslaw Ivanovich
The kind hole, about which you say, virtually the puzzle of nature. This summer me and Rome with Badardinova on lyaschu there made the usual donochnik with classic tube, two hooks and dry fishdrimom in kormukhe-cage. Such zakidukh he had three. We sat on exit, he on center. Response to the contestant riddle we found.
There need to pass with echo, to understand what there is done. And hole - yes, leschevaya. And in general - ah its see, ARGUMENTY break head what there to do, need to go in other seats.

+1

fm967 wrote:

A here is I have question, and where before have trough, there where vertlyuzhok?

The same question sometimes arises. Essentially we trawl build with prikormom, have which naturally there is the upper hand (here) and an effort (bottom). Only there's gravy this very small build, in most his without trawling. As the here is. Awkward called. Peredneogruzhennaya to example. I the first time when faced so word, as the presented the "A as same she going to fly the? If cargo it obey? "This only in flight cargo peredneogruzhennoy trough forward flies, and under rest actions-before zabrosom, directly on bottom, under vyvazhivanii cargo is from below or obey. Me here is their trough so and like call "with front gruntozatsepom", and is obtained increasingly contrary.

benderr wrote:

I understand so, prikormku with zakormlennogo Alternatively should casualties in hole. This to not theorizing about "inputs" and "outs."

If fling on exit from pits (upstream) then is obtained that fodder will rasprostanyatsya from pits. As bream learns where food? Bream this knows on life, he where the others Exactly churchgoers Frozen Cocktails every day. And here is, there he wake, slow mumbling with some, for conventional shell, which still pulliing out as something made there need to, then glotochnymi teeth as cardiac click, or very dig, half a meter on half a meter squaring vspashesh, dozen moths just, sir, will take.
And here! And there! Sensas of salad lies, smells even 4000m2 as well as until tail goes right through your! Here he zavoshkaetsya to dispose, yes to table! Began thyroid gland began, reeks tasty, only how many nor seeks to - not she eats her stomach and all here, modicum he shoves you, beat! And here next door some enlightened little fetal ball lies, slightly the chasm. Bank, several makaronin, three moldy worm, and all of this for times in fall s a tub of lard. Here is what I here long sought! Grasps his in fall! Like nearby more nothing a major there is no, 'm gonna turn around-pay I'll take a look, can be something still't deserve this. Near eat can be. Oops! Impaled himself! Fifth transfer of and tilt!
Ah, further all know what is happening Feder with highchairs sky falls!

+1

MAXIK wrote:

How bream learns where food? Bream this knows on life, he where the others Exactly churchgoers Frozen Cocktails every day. And here is, there he wake, slow mumbling with some, for conventional shell, which still pulliing out as something made there need to, then glotochnymi teeth as cardiac click, or very dig, half a meter on half a meter squaring vspashesh, dozen moths just, sir, will take.

Ah, wake he in hole and on depth at all the is drifting, and zhiruet he as times at night on shoal - have him there by point and plantations :flag:. So that on berthing entries-output while he case only absent and enough a brief time. And from-for this in them rest?

Ah and if feed on emotional outburst during in hole? Is obtained that fodder will the passage casualties in hole and made there reaches bream on details wedding. Or not?

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, wake he in hole and on depth at all the is drifting, and zhiruet he as times at night on shoal - have him there by point and plantations. So that on berthing entries-output while he case only absent and enough a brief time. And from-for this in them rest?

I think that in different reservoirs, in differing weather and in different times year bream is leading themselves poraznomu. And only by trial, or 1949-1969 fishing trips can be try something understand about his certificate behavior.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, wake he in hole and on depth at all the is drifting, and zhiruet he as times at night on shoal - have him there by point and plantations

Ah this assertion prinyatno only for year-old same warm time, when bream actively nurtures at night, autumn all differently! But and summer bream in the pit can relaxing, to duck from heat, but feeds on he goes on borders this the most pits, whom and are entrances and exits! As the so ;)

And case several inputs and outs from pits :question:

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Oct 26 2011 16:59:45)

MAXIK wrote:

A here! And there! Sensas of salad lies, smells even 4000m2 as well as until tail goes right through your! Here he zavoshkaetsya to dispose, yes to table! Began thyroid gland began, reeks tasty, only how many nor seeks to - not she eats her stomach and all here, modicum he shoves you, beat! And here next door some enlightened little fetal ball lies, slightly the chasm. Bank, several makaronin, three moldy worm, and all of this for times in fall s a tub of lard. Here is what I here long sought! Grasps his in fall! Like nearby more nothing a major there is no, 'm gonna turn around-pay I'll take a look, can be something still't deserve this. Near eat can be. Oops! Impaled himself! Fifth transfer of and tilt!

You so tasty pishesh that very wanted try! And in the pit I think there is only 1 entry and 1 the exit! We tried across conductors pits and nibble strongly not was very different as and catch in weight!

сталкер wrote:

and in the pit I think there is only 1 entry and 1 the exit!

Here is have us on River there is island, and before him fossa a small (until 12m) and-meters 100 roughly. So here is before island this fossa is at odds on two sleeves. I there catching just couple of times, but say that better are they biting not on exit (output while), but on emotional outburst during or in the most the pit. Why not know. And here is in other places, as usually, on exit.

FEEDER wrote:

better are they biting not on exit (output while), but on emotional outburst during

Subsequently quite. Write already better "higher" downstream on or "below" downstream on.

+1

benderr wrote:

subsequently quite. Write already better "higher" downstream on or "below" downstream on.

Ah entry higher downstream on, the exit sootvetstvenno downstream! :cool:

Need a hint! Enleve vosovnomvot akin to this the river http://uploads.ru/t/4/q/0/4q09X.jpg
Width 30-35 forge the Bottom vosovnom meet, meters 5 from Bank begin clams. Question in the next far moisture to crime as under the Bank (kamish), on among rivers (the main fish Crucian)? And the write that under brovku and camping on Afghan but have all brovka on such a from a distance that my river in 2 times less. Here is KhOTELOSBY to know as you pursued the would promising place for themselves.

Beto wrote:

That KhOTELOSBY to know as you pursued the would promising place for themselves.

Greetings. Me seems more promising moisture to under cane. If speech about karase.

Any more-less a major fish likes to cling in remnants - under navisayuschimi branches trees and Chavez, between koryagami. Here is I would and he'd put his crime as under the opposite Bank alongside these no-go zones :flag:

Spasiba! Means I correctly all did. And here is how understand on how many close to ukriiyu?

Here must be met "sensible middle" - and to as can be closer, but together with those to and chains not was. Fish after all directly in concealment not feeds on. So that need near with him - in a meter-polutorakh.

+1

Beto wrote:

width 30-35 forge the Bottom vosovnom meet, meters 5 from Bank begin clams. Question in the next far moisture to the feeder under the Bank (kamish), on among rivers (the main fish sea Bass)?

Greetings! Here is a similar theme was on River Eiaoeao, Mykolaiv region, Snihurivka r Mr, sec. Evgenovka. There grandmother contain. Bottom ilistoe and pail, but one thing exception. Local fly fishermen create nursery toplyaki (groves collecting driftwood) under water. If such population and from under him swim, so're trying increasingly well should be. There in his farms I simply these seats know and fishing, now and again precisely there. And typically these toplyaki on virtually among rivers have yielded, have us well, at least.

vinni wrote:

Greetings! Here is a similar theme was on River Eiaoeao, Mykolaiv region, Snihurivka r Mr, sec. Evgenovka. There grandmother contain. Bottom ilistoe and pail, but one thing exception. Local fly fishermen create nursery toplyaki (groves collecting driftwood) under water. If such population and from under him swim, so're trying increasingly well should be. There in his farms I simply these seats know and fishing, now and again precisely there. And typically these toplyaki on virtually among rivers have yielded, have us well, at least.

And also make and have us Bashtanka raen. R. Inhul. But not always manages in such places harvest.
What fish you LOVISh there, the size of the, what more?

Beto wrote:

What fish you LOVISh there, the size of the, what more?

Greetings!
The main - this of course Crucian and karpik until 1,5kg. A deserved cases search for individual osbey carp to 5 kg, but standard - 300-500grm.

Can, of course, comical question, but. Met on Forum such a phrase - "not once avea contemplate on reservoirs vyvazhivanie fish when fisherman and not thought work pounder but as a meat grinder was chopping on full coil.", here is exactly question - as correctly vyvazhivat fish, if can be, how vyvazhivat a small fish and as greater. :blush:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching