All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching

Several issues on as it catching

Posts 211 to 240 of 306

duffy333 wrote:

One informative - brick with "horns." But he and the most zatsepistyy. The optimal "a drop" or "pear."

And here and options be not can, precisely from for availability of these rabbit ears clearly "is read" bottom. But if to talk about a certain sverbyudzhetnoy alternative special markernomu freight, then on my view better, than a drop determined for bottom (and sootvetstvenngo better reads) ordinary spiningovyy Hemp Knight cargo appropriate masses.
In its time, when was difitsit with markernymi shipments, did itself on their own from svintsovago ball with my axial an aperture, can fact in this hole 10-fringes centimeters the length steel graph wire with little ring on late. Then slightly later nabybal weight with gruntozatsepami on pelengasa and enjoyed they.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A here and options be not can, precisely from for availability of these rabbit ears clearly "is read" bottom.

Yes, of course. But if he in tsepu is mired, then all - “unanimous. Especially this matters for me on Dnieper River with his..... shapely eyebrows / shell / smіttyam concerns :( I've had, that on the new place on 3-4 such weight select :(.

In principle a drop and pear almost one thing and, too,.

With gruntozatsepami increasingly same effect better. Yes the paper trail ends, but to not undermine family budget, made form of for castings. Broke a as the so: http://uploads.ru/t/2/d/4/2d4AH.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/c/L/Z/cLZPu.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/r/T/s/rTs8n.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/x/q/Z/xqZLI.jpg

+1

Yes these burden can be yakoritsya :))

So in this the and the entire "chip" :flag: Those "horns" signs irregularities and types of trawling convey on by a newly directly in hand. But from-for this and Thresh, :(

Podskajite please, when you toxicity two point what minimum distance between them, to fish has rested locally and not peretyagivalas with point on point?

Tadek
Typically, above all this two different distance there is driven by varnished trawling. Hence minimum can be and 3 and 5 meters, to example one the distance before brovkoy the second for it. Can be use two different the table on knockout and mechanics and in troughs, on those same five meters away. Question creative.

Last edited by Топор (May 23 2012 10:16:28)

+1

Moreover much depends on size the most coarse spills: It is one thing hurl accurately "??? ?? ? ? under the a shrubbery", and another, if point is smeared. And at all the Axe correctly wrote, that this very individually and creatively.

Tadek wrote:

Say, is please, when you toxicity two point what minimum distance between them, to fish has rested locally and not peretyagivalas with point on point?

Much depends on environment. Initially have studied on 10 meters least.

And I have such question. And the and so scattered question on different topics (http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php? … =18#p54681). Can something new will talk, and can already for you long known. Will try in, to not zamusorivat subject. The latest example. Come with friend on a body of water. Until I'm kneading it our common prikormku, each collects and sets cordage (1 feeder + 3 "as"). Comes, otsypaet half prikormki and until I domeshivayu refrigerate half until grinding halt after me konditsiya, he already's roofing cordage and starts through minute deceitful from dam fish. Increasingly! The entire fish is worth have his fidera and several "something like this." Further, can be modicum that like it or to do, the entire fish will have Comrade. Very difficult its then lead on its the assistant. Feed, not feed. Futile. Yes, I have, too, catches will, but not compare with catches Comrade. I have 1 feeder with 1 crocheted. Fundamentally. Distance between us meters 15 - 20. A body of water almost not protochnyy. Bottom - "the saucer", virtually without holes and brovok. The only, think, that somewhere there is the main direction with prodolnym deepening and all. There is separately growing huge risks are bushes algae, which with the surface water not in sight, but there's gravy sometimes pulls out next black otgnivshikh algae. ????, he he's throwing it cordage as would "our" - to the left - shift to the and 2 being cordage directly before a. Here is and think, what elect in next time tactics and strategy?

Yuri wrote:

That and think, what elect in next time tactics and strategy?

Compete number of fish on your and his feeder. Other, what the share of capture of account for on as. The case, that classical fidernaya technique not works, as not be coy. And connected / breast is / flety work. Especially often this happens under it comes to shagging an.

oleole wrote:

Compare number of fish on your and his feeder. Other, what the share of capture of account for on as. The case, that classical fidernaya technique not works, as not be coy. And connected / breast is / flety work. Especially often this happens under it catching an.

Accurately - under it comes to shagging an. Although in a reservoir there is carp, but enclosed he very rarely. On of last fishing was the ratio roughly 10 :1. I have 1 karasik.
Have friend 3 "connected" and 1 "cell" on "nessimetrichke" on feeder.

Last edited by Yuri (May 23 2012 10:44:39)

oleole wrote:

Happens, that classical fidernaya technique not works, as not be coy. And connected / breast is / flety work. Especially often this happens under it catching an.

More often the case, that fisherman what the not and captures from moreover and not but. Feder (in our notion of a is generalized) allows muster any snap, in including and the same the pacifier., but always this that the prevents. :)

Топор wrote:

Feder (in our notion of a is generalized) allows muster any snap, in including and the same the pacifier., but always this that the prevents.

Fully agree. Prevents awareness that you higher this have many :flag: and the latter proposal for sports rules this only confirms and essentially often forces people harvest on sorevakh Holy. :flag: before with this was better idea deal.

On of last fishing I applied with fiderom karpovye montages with the gelva.

Last edited by Romeo (May 23 2012 10:55:15)

Guys! So broke a, that I began in two themes to wage conversation. Turn in category reading. Thank you you for science and your advice!

Yuri

And that each with his part of prikormki further makes? Can whispering something? :) Betcha he anything adds. For trough and connected one and the same prikormku not were to work without need further deliberation.

VDA wrote:

A that each with his part of prikormki further makes? Can whispering something? :) Betcha he anything adds. For trough and connected one and the same prikormku not were to work without need further deliberation.

He its moisturizes until fortune plasticine and basketballs with in connected. To us not so. We prikormkoy share. Secrets from each other there is no. If I'll rehydrate its prikormku until fortune prikormki have Comrade, she not will lepitsya to feeding trough "method" flet to-Layne, and will remain in "toptushke." Tried already and such option.

Yuri

I have such a-as up, only kind of side. Come with partner on hillsides. I enleve on one feeder or Picker, very rarely on two rods up, and previous not despite Soviet power, always untaps one and the same set of: Feder and two as, one with "foam", and the second donka system a yoke.
Prikormku'm kneading it I, previous only adds any something their nayco?ueo, for viscosity, to have-loaded Boxing Gloves has rested.
I at night sleep already, and partner can even one donku unleash, yes put on – my place.
So here is. On the results of fishing, I always oblavlivayu running mate,, say so, if considered number of caught fish on one unit some tackle.
Simply try to put act (on how many is obtained), according to recommendations and councils respected aksakalov.

Yuri

And on feeder, too, spring? Means sea Bass - in retrograde in this a reservoir. Not hostile progress. Have us, too, there is such fish in Dnieper River. Common or Bronze Bream likes a spring with gave and hook with propagandistic aims. On Pater Noster (disambiguation) with metre a leash around one shoo, goat boy for entire fishing trip in the best case, and the and at all not hit this. I of course much still not understand, but desire to deal there is, with without connected (and the with boredom tailgatin 'imbabers, as neighbors dubinisty).

Last edited by VDA (May 23 2012 11:44:11)

Such a same the situation there is and in our companies. I on one feeder or Picker and comrade on how many would not catching and than would not was feeding - always in dregs. I do not pochimu so - can energy what) I enleve for souls, maximum attention on kvivertip, on opportunities feeder\ Picker always keep in drawn and not lazy at all perezabrasyvat on the first same legonkoy poklevochke. Ah love I this deal that here do about it.
In end when is faring a dynamic (virtually sports) tactic fishing (frequent perezabrosy) with minimal losses time on ?? trough\ zabrosa is obtained that and zakorm point more the abundant and itself point minimal.
Permanent control for poklevkami allows to come to solving in changing some tackle (the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity, choice hook, like vehicle of keeping poklevok\ zadevaniy)

Is hard not to recall saying: "But fish fisherman and not udilishche" but to each udilischu need pick a its efforts. And if this efforts quite not iai?yaaao the open them can be much and with large gusto

Comrade but for refresh, triviality language; and "F") and awaits concrete poklevok Mercantile fish. When long there is no poklevok nerves nakolyayutsya, is beginning to little and when all same comes poklevka - with wild force blowing off entire anger podsekaet by ripping all lips% -)

Last edited by Fiestvod (May 23 2012 11:57:20)

+1

On kolichesvu fish I can in been more to capture, but only dace and an. And comrade overborrow units five podleschikov, and in weight can me to circumvent.

VDA wrote:

And on feeder, too, spring?

Yes, have Comrade on feeder "spring." Here is and think, than "spring" better "metodnoy" trough Israel’s right to-layn under same prikormke, twin fishhook and povodkakh? Consistency prikormki? Place (point industrialized fishing)? Not lazy at all try various options osnastok, bait, thickness of the tug ropes and camping on P. Until the possible options stuck, it is time two legal with President. Can body of water such, that've been trained local the natives his to some especially in building cordage or autogeneous prikormki? Importantly observed such a thing. Sits my comrade. Right from him I in 15 - 20 moves. Further for me in 10 moves sits another local fisherman. Have him 4 "as", impose meters not more 20. Have Comrade are biting. I have poorly, and have local for fisherman at all not are biting. The bait have all maggot, which we brought. Place? Body of water? And a deserved cases, when I baited in the 1 feeder more, than comrade. With than this stems? Mind not'll do my. Here is until Fund until thought, that who the first began to itself an attract, have moreover he a host day and will better peck, than have rest, which near sit with lucky. 'Arena fish, Crucian! As there Trofim sang? "The disobedient fish has become ushloy. Wily, wise, not dutiful " :)

Yuri wrote:

That and think, than "spring" better "metodnoy" trough to-Layne under same prikormke, twin fishhook and povodkakh?

Wow. Spring not "gives" fodder so as metodnaya there's gravy. On-loaded Boxing Gloves fodder naleplen and there is always and Crucian goes on flavor. And here penoplastik is swinging. You observe. Have him the slinky always with ostatakami feed vymatyvaetsya and have you method kormukha always "wastes"!

Yuri wrote:

That until Fund until thought, that who the first began to itself an attract, have moreover he a host day and will better peck

Correctly, let each prikormku mesit - and the took fashion, don whether :crazyfun:

Then need secret ingredient to underbid prikormlennoe place Comrade. Although how I can judge (can of course and wrong) sea Bass particularly on point not worth. I have, too, comrade on a spring usually with enviable consistently is into pumping, and I oblizyvayus only and pshikalki remont,. Sometimes helps use snap helicopter.

P. S. On of last a fishing trip tried to use dip garlic. Wife from me then 2 days was really scary, and karasyu don't care (

Yuri wrote:

Wu Comrade are biting. I have poorly

1. Anomalies trawling (brovka, hole, stones, seaweeds and camping on D.) 2. Ceasing (the thickness of the, length) 3. Hook (the size of the, enforcement) 4. Command bait on the hook (-in, as nanizano) 5. Prikormka (composition, humidity, color). This the from what depends nibble, sorely tested on its experience.

Watched already times 10 (and still'll take a look) the film Sergei Popova (Zoom), where he on Kyiv an, a carp and amur but. He zakormil with only does point. Not klipsovalsya. And commenting on their actions, tells, that. " Sea Bass - a drifter. Walking on the pond the there, then there, then there.. "" 'm throwing up bricks here the feeder "metodnuyu" fletku (sfidergamom - ah here understandable, why. Vletayut are decent up fish out there) in blot in shattered windows roughly 4 Dam. " Ah, chemistry he there employs enough. Sdabrivaet and the very the pourer in fletke. And nothing, enjoyed Crucian. And carp, and White Amur.
Roma, I have, too, fletka often is returning with relics of prikormki, as spring have Comrade. Not many remnants of, crumbs, but they there is. All the more - fletka. She same is borne one side on bottom. I doubt, to she (under weight 15 - 25 grams) "has punched" 2 Dam crushing down on me water and was plunged in though more, than totally heavy spring. And even if spring lie down on bottom, then any its part of will understandable in though.

Have us get his, an, sgonish with point. Southern harvest taranushku, and until raskarmlivaesh point, are biting a dace, and then comes this a gang of and all. Wasn that until there's gravy not broke out until point, vlet plotvichka will get a bite. Or point to change need.

In the past year, autumn, in November, in this a reservoir launched water. Remained there quite slightly-slightly. I saw bottom this pond their eyes. A smooth finer "the saucer", notoriously slippery, as steamroller with small common deepening to mid-. Reminds satellite "plate" the overturned upward mirror. The depth of around the rate roughly similar from the most Bank. From kharius Bank until trawling in a normal able, when rates is full water, roughly 1.80 flushed and further matter deepening to mid-. Here is such deal. And garlic I has tried moldy worm "stink out." Waxed my homes garlic in the lunchbox. Bring there part of moldy worm. He from juice garlic became with dry a cover the bacon, but freakish labyrinths and as the nozzle sitch was karasyu "until rear of shatk's fin." On-my, even poklevki ostentatious have become from such a moldy worm. I acknowledge itself report, that "salvation Ermones Bay, deal hands themselves Ermones Bay", but can there is some nuance, about which I not own best guess, and someone this lesson already has learned.?

Last edited by Yuri (May 23 2012 12:45:18)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Several issues on as it catching