All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.

Posts 1 to 30 of 323

to Romeo
Imagine, Roma, for two round not leaked nor one normal fish. And so you already not times with me had been competing, should know, that with vyvazhivaniem bonus I inquire.
Agree, that replacing me in the second day theoretically could would bring team gold. And I would in no way case nor on whom would not offended by, camping on K. All worked on major team outcome. In first day the distance industrialized fishing I have accounted for about 100 gather steam; 4,000-inductors Aspire, but on such distance there is a little hard to do constitute in a two-foot small square, although you can and has coped would. In the second day the distance was more dosyagaema, but in 5-7 metres from point was absolutely neprolaznyy koryazhnik, through which not the to fish, my weight impossible was extend. On promere left in offense dozen cargoes and during round obryvalsya about 15 times, have neighbors was such a-same bullshit.
I in no way case not for its it's a fig sensationally only to impulse is Senora, but and this played its role.
Of course, this was absolutely not my style fishing, made all, that was able, nedorabotal, d learn, to train.

+7

TARANOFF wrote:

but on such distance there is a little hard to do constitute in a two-foot small square, although you can and has coped would.

Not not has coped would. Maximum that could would guarantee from falling in squaring 2 on 2 Dam. :dontknow: But me there and not was and this correctly :flag:

TARANOFF wrote:

I Agree, that replacing me in the second day theoreticallycould would bring team gold.

Precisely about this I and spoke offered not trying to you wary of offending :flag:

Romeo wrote:

[Jack]I saw report! Very rather a weighty share in such a a result I.M.H.O., have Seregi (San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix) :cool: So keep! In you "has awakened" mega coaches :flag:

Now or whatever you want his simply - Mircea! :D

VIVA wrote:

Now or whatever you want his simply - Mircea!

I not zealot football and Shakhtar and all that with him stems for me wasted breath :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

Now or whatever you want his simply - Mircea! :D

Global are andmpion.

Romeo wrote:

replacing in the second day theoretically could would bring team gold.

Somewhere in reports, top poplavochnikov saw assertion, that, on mature practice, replacing in the second round delatsya only in case forsmazhora - trauma, disease. Not can accurately say with than this stems, can with psychological factors.

oleole wrote:

Where is something in reports, top poplavochnikov saw assertion, that, on mature practice, replacing in the second round delatsya only in case forsmazhora - trauma, disease. Not can accurately say with than this stems, can with psychological factors.

Ah and that?! This to what?! Established practice this that regulation to action?!

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 6 2011 13:42:11)

Romeo wrote:

established practice this that regulation to action?!

Have poplavochnikov incurred enormous experience, established practice not simply so is familiar.

oleole wrote:

Wu poplavochnikov incurred enormous experience, established practice not simply so is familiar.

Yes me don't care. Take example with poplavochnikov :crazyfun: I dont with you children not to baptize :P I voiced only its view!

Team Ukraine from souls you congratulations with different the result. Ur!

+2

Thank you Anyone reflecting implicated in, for an excellent Italian outcome! On report, a separate thank you (San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix) -doskonalno!

oleole wrote:

Where is something in reports, top poplavochnikov saw assertion, that, on mature practice, replacing in the second round delatsya only in case forsmazhora - trauma, disease. Not can accurately say with than this stems, can with psychological factors.

Such practice there is no. In each team their statutes. How I know about this negotiate in advance. And the this is happening in those teams, where role a trainer reduced to the walking on the toss.
Have nicknames all very rigidly. Coaches himself decides to change or not to change. If torchbearer flew into my and not has coped with situation, then replacing virtually is always present. I personally saw as Alan Skotkhorna have replaced and he without curiously grievances in the second day've been running on zone helping to his to an athlete.
Most often is changing the worst torchbearer on outcomes first day. But and here there is their clause. For example if in zone 18 man in Russian team adopted decision to change on Makarov is moreover who that will fall to from tens of. Have nicknames this barrier more high. Roughly 5-6 place.
Truth not can understand with what goes dispute.
If Veselovsky flew into my in first day, and this could happen and from objective causes not associated with his-round cinematic excellence, coaches gave opportunity him rectify that. That he and made.
Replacing this complex psychological process. And incidentally in most cases spare peculiar, if he not enough experienced serves worse, whom change. Not for good reason same he spare. Yes and after first day zaletevshiy torchbearer, prochuvstvovavshiy body of water and fish and by analysing mistakes, serves much better.

+6

Burdak Sergii wrote:

If Veselovsky flew into my in first day, and this could happen and from objective causes not associated with his-round cinematic excellence, coaches gave opportunity him rectify that. That he and made.
Replacing this complex psychological process. And incidentally in most cases spare peculiar, if he not enough experienced serves worse, whom change. Not for good reason same he spare. Yes and after first day zaletevshiy torchbearer, prochuvstvovavshiy body of water and fish and by analysing mistakes, serves much better.

Under every word signing off :)

And that concerns a new the composition team (to read - next), then in format 5 uchasnikov team Paralympic in lichke ChM must in it be. Owe. In my opinion.

Pavel K wrote:

A that concerns a new the composition team (to read - next), then in format 5 uchasnikov team Paralympic in lichke ChM must in it be. Owe. In my opinion.

Can be arguments, why?
To the next Worlds data athletes (theoretically) can be not in the form of. That further? Otbory must show ready torchbearer or not.

Last edited by SEMEN (Sep 6 2011 22:46:52)

+2

SEMEN wrote:

otbory must show ready torchbearer or not.

Pavel K wrote:

Pod every word signing off

Need not account for past merit.

SEMEN wrote:

By the next ChM data athletes (theoretically) can be not in the form of.

And virtually, too,.
I this already several times anodyne in poplavke.
People for year become not only weaker physically, but and can losing competitive spirit.

benderr wrote:

Dont need account for past merit.

My words about signature were not to past retributive, and to obyasneniyu S. Burdakom trenerskogo decisions not produce substitutes.

Last edited by Pavel K (Sep 6 2011 23:00:49)

Zamna-after coming serozna liability a trainer, aea often enabled spratsovu (stock ia? poplavochniki), yeui coaches knows entire pdnogotnu audits sportsmenv, yeui a knows to their psikhologyu, yeui a on toyu borotboyu, then Freedom pti on radi.Nagadamo a step. In nakshomu aeiaaeo outcome zamni iiaea aooe "flknoyu gramotoyu"

Chitayuchi capacity of S. Burdak want pozdoroviti zbrnu ? prekrasnim vistupom in companies, I i ? ney fdera aoa am sure, completed in DoriaLAN day guys to add. :cool:

Burdak Sergii wrote:

Seneng I know about this negotiate in advance. And the this is happening in those teams, where role a trainer reduced to the walking on the toss.
Have nicknames all very rigidly. Coaches himself decides to change or not to change. If torchbearer flew into my and not has coped with situation, then replacing virtually is always present. I personally saw as Alan Skotkhorna have replaced and he without curiously grievances in the second day've been running on zone helping to his to an athlete.
Most often is changing the worst torchbearer on outcomes first day. But and here there is their clause. For example if in zone 18 man in Russian team adopted decision to change on Makarov is moreover who that will fall to from tens of. Have nicknames this barrier more high. Roughly 5-6 place.

This accurately. If negotiate to change the worst, the even Kadett won; place not guarantee of participation in the second round. A good example of Italy in poplavke. You can to imagine, that have replaced Stephen's Cathedral Defendi on Zhanluidzhi Sorti with, that Stefano was 3 (the third. But arrangement was and she was carried out. I was in of shock.

On this a timeemerged set of photos from team Russia. On the photos there is team Ukraine, Champion of World, Trainer San Marino motorcycle Grand Prix and other guys.
"Survive even times excellent moments!

SEMEN wrote:

You can arguments, why?
To the next Worlds data athletes (theoretically) can be not in the form of. That further?

Here I itself let insert saying with Domika.

Message from sergioFD
And that should show time? And whom it must show? Such Krainev as have group of there is no no one. He winds a around the CIS, dialling experience, and other sit and await, when contest will host on rusanovke.
Do the math how many stages over the past two years won and then tell me about time, which should something show.
In poplavke we this passed already enough long and forgotten, as this looks

In first, not give Leshke Strashnomu champion the its title Champion World simply cannot be. , you say is obtained not are giving opportunities other become Worlds? There is no, there is still four. Now simply pro rating and otbory. Agree, that for form of athlete need closely keep and, if he "surrendering", camping on E. Is beginning to to dissent worse - this question pro his participation in team. But, if a strong, with obvious progress (or steadily and exactly in place) torchbearer in force fortuitous case circumstances missed alone sorevy, and their only three. That then? Downgrade already there is no. Here is when we have will opportunity conduct on four-five this comp and take in accounting downgrade results best speeches - then and rating will more fair (for all). The next. Was here many of expression about the most principle selection - not on outcomes past year on the next, and in this and for this year. With this I agree, this as times and closes question losses the sportsman forms or, as spoke Zoom pro "an unsuccessful one season", will allow discover, in peak of whether torchbearer in this season or for him on top and tough break churchgoers.
And now still about one - this the first team and the first experience this team in for competitions such a level and he simply an excellent. So why of experienced prizewinners, already brought on such a level for competitions not to leave in this team, and necessarily look, will pass he selection or not. After all this stupendous experience, and his as theoretically not own languor, obtain can be only personal the participation, practice.
Here is on this I wrote, that Olega and down Lesja need leave in team. By and large (though I so quite not think :)), they simply can to abandon participation at all or on somehow either circumstances will not be able to accept participation in ChM2012 even with super of each klasnom rankings. But I.M.H.O.,, have them there are already priority. Townsome sensationally, produced experience and in supplements incentive champion the or exceed its outcome.
All in my opinion, not kick any

Last edited by Pavel K (Sep 7 2011 09:32:14)

+1

When first, not give Leshke Strashnomu champion the its title Champion World simply cannot be

+100500

Not understand why not instruction to discuss the as will shaped by team?
I am confident that be utterly will be dealt with with this on their own. So that need not dear on forums another phase of scandals and mutual accusations in lobbying Class the interests.
Will otbory and on their outcomes will shaped by team. Point.

+3

RSM wrote:

Dont understand why not instruction to discuss the as will shaped by team?
I am confident that be utterly will be dealt with with this on their own.
Will otbory and on their outcomes will shaped by team. Point.

I modicum and think also, but "Dot" looks not quite democratically.

RSM wrote:

Dont understand why not instruction to discuss the as will shaped by team?

Sergy, uinu I not zrozumv - aaea dvi Casti ? - zbrniki ? not zbrniki?

RSM wrote:

Are otbory and on their outcomes will shaped by team. Point.

And axis here pdpishus ? I i kozhnim word! Aoaoou vdbori - ? think in skiniiaeeea bring its masternst

As much so and heavy was the road to global, forced . Still three years ago I could not about such a even dream. Then thanks to occasion got acquainted with its partner Sergei Ripkoy and us dragged fidernyy sport. And until this, remember, as if would this was yesterday, as went early spring in office to activist Sergey all in rubber boots and in winter suit on three size more caregiver and bought its first feeder. So all began. Then was many competition, victories, defeats. And in the hands of was all the same fishing pole, and, here is later three years, with the same scratched and zatertoy, but favorite snastyu I was launched already on Championship World.
For this time much has changed in my consciousness. For that and want say thank you people helping the me.

http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1109/29/69a56a832f31.jpg

Thank you father for what granted to fishing with early childhood.
Thank you large activist Sergey all, which all these years supported and never denied in aid, handing knowledge such a high cost earned them on international tournaments.
Thank you team, thanks to, which all broke a, after all not despite difficulties, desire to and drive great force. And, of course, thank you large our main trainer - Ripke activist Sergey Supervisory for what did for team and me
Report in the details am asking to read in magazine Svit admirers.
All huge thank you for what extremities were united by and believed.
With respect, Alexei, Spooky

+15

Pavel K wrote:

not give Leshke Strashnomu champion the its title Champion World simply cannot be.

Let us not a shrink. No one Lyoshe in nothing not prevents and not will hinder! His surname already is enshrined in history fidernogo sport Ukraine! He already increasingly and all has proven. But. Flies separately, cutlets separately. Only on outcomes auditions, must flock team.

Last edited by SEMEN (Sep 7 2011 11:41:44)

+2

Even many times with victory!
And this Number World fishing when will, in September or October?!

In governing from starters this themes somewhere chemistry was palpable, that on training was discernible very a big difference in technology work our and Western athletes - if not secret, in fix this difference was?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.