All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.

Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.

Posts 241 to 270 of 323

Tim responded, that in of England this product there is no. Hope, that until there is no.

vinni wrote:

Hello guys. Pardon for s boldness, but if chase turn, take in share of!?

If make get, then disk will ripnut and lit on torrent and several file :flag: I see, I see, that this unsightly :blush: and prevents there copyrights rights :blush:, but sho to do :whistle:

Text or: And music on caravan set simply epic - almost "Star Dance war" :D

+4

duffy333 wrote:

but sho to do

:cool:

Boev wrote:

In Germany appeared in sale DVDss with movie about Worlds-2011.
Question to duffy333. Sergei, have you there is opportunity order (can have Tim they, too, there is) suchs? What is will the price with transshipment in Ukraine?

My son found in sale have Germans here is such DVD the film - see Exile: http://www.champions-team.de/shop/
However nor in annotation to named based, nor in caravan (video) no reference about feeder there is no.
Can, there is the other some DVD the film, the knighted Professor precisely as discipline on ChM-2011 in Italy? :dontknow:
Buy DVD for 20 euros and watch catches poplavochnikov I have no no desires. :no:

There is no, this not fidernyy the film :(. Rather just interesuyuschiy us the film still not withdrew in sale. Need monitor Internet on subject the emergence of :flag:. In the text to the trailer property right now said, that disk will emerge in sale directly to Christmas.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 12 2011 22:29:46)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

. Rather just interesuyuschiy us the film still not withdrew in sale. Need monitor Internet on subject the emergence of

And here is and he!
Here is and released!
http://match-fishing.de/berichte/produk … pezial.php

Especially me "liked" the next proposal: Auf der DVDs zur Feeder WM 2011 gehen wir auf das internationale Reglement ein und decken auf, welches Team diese Regeln auf skandal & # 246 ;s e Weise missachtete.

(Read more with German): "" On DVD about fidernom Worlds-2011 we will tell about international after and to discover secret, what team violated his scandalous way. "

But the such. Judging by insistence, broke a very interestingly. Interestingly listen to the and watch on a British Topshtar - 5; listen to the interview Dutch and English coaches, and also their Ukrainian Companion to the - their Ukrainian colleagues (and ah, admit who you are., who gave interview and on what language?) ;)

So that, men, who has the opportunity and ties in Germany, faster buy! All the more that the first 50 fringes buyers give In lifestyle even 4000m2 as well as 250 grams some supplements from the all-powerful Browning's.
The price issue - 20 the euro.
If who from of Kyiv plans to assume mission purchases and "rastirazhirovaniya", ready participate 50 on 50.

+5

(read more with German): "" On DVD about fidernom ChM-2011 we will tell about international after and to discover secret, what team violated his scandalous way. "

From Germans)
Okay, we them even and in Belgium get its ass kicked ll!)

+1

Did no one understands, that not case of smoke without ceasefire and as judges will in Belgium over Russian compete stand and slightly not in your tonsils out, see around corners, and for small triviality "wetting the in public toilets"?
Times nakosyachiv, then long to have a wash will have. Real resonance died in the damn. Are right or not are right, but will's looking bad!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 25 2011 00:09:51)

VIVA wrote:

. And ah, admit who you are., who gave interview and on what language?

To gain response to this question, need closely read report about ChM talented Mr. Ripki. :crazyfun: How the saying goes: "Our urchin everywhere toiling." :crazyfun: Well done! :cool:

Kosyachili - [Coughing and, all without exceptions. Is content already to repeat. Are weary intrigue, already even not it's a shame :-)
Correctly me bub Sonic which lives in Germany wrote, that hatred they (wrestlers for justice) had internalized with milk from tits with they mothers.
Here is translate, read that they themselves pro themselves write. Don't from them expect pro other. ;-) ) http://www.matthias-weigang.de/Wordpress/?p=382

Last edited by (Dec 25 2011 01:18:02)

+1

Boev wrote:

To obtain response to this question, need closely read report about ChM talented Mr. Ripki. As the saying goes: "Our urchin everywhere toiling." Brilliant!

About-about-about! If Oleg, even, you all-??? rights, then I, knowing Seregu, illustrate, any fairy tales got sick of all that our German friends about professionalism Ukrainian athletes, which on the morning before work daily fight frenzied hordes same nasty clams on Kievan La, several fortunes drilling biceps by zabrasyvaniya and by drynoobraznymi udilischami heavy feeders! :D
I already very want this disk!

wrote:

Kosyachili completely all, all without exceptions. Is content already to repeat. Are weary intrigue, already even not it's a shame

Sergei, ah need to same them as something explain their contributors so a kind of offensive and the abundant suction. You something made from heat? :dontknow:

+2

Yes deal not in this.
The problem is not, that someone violated or not violated, would violate in the future or not. We with you for them - "countries the east" which they (countries west) just underestimated, with words Schlegel (article Schlegel on his site - written after ChM 2011). Ponder about in this. People "second varieties" - here is who we for them.
Not was would "us" on ChM 2011, they would each other there "ate puzzi", as those spiders in bank.
The problem, as would better idea say. In anybody have Western people, not in rules, no. I not want say, that every of them such, but such there an absolute majority. They feel more comfortable seek not something better, and try to, this the best exceed, and they feel more comfortable something find prinizhayuschee, and Myslivny forward, putting "the bandwagon." So their was raised.
I am confident, that in principle not can be no the fortunes, any secret or obvious advantages any something some athletes before in other, whether special montages, invisible filament and strange dipy. I am confident, that in force human factors, everyday torchbearer on ChM modicum one thing violation of (himself moreover of course not aware of), but will make! (That many and saw on ChM). But here is, for example, we will seek the path to improvement of in accuracy zabrosa under shrub opposite Bank, and they will inspect the availability of shock-leader and Number hook.
And more just me not aren the, that with this will have to live every year, tossed path on another direct World.
In the past year, before ChM on training team I with hot iron deduced our some work with observance rules, not pushup only Mitrokhin (him on shoulders and a round of applause with this a fucking buttons, which he why the. - ???????? -). In a whole I was on 100% am confident for guys on human rules. On 2012, possessing'm in command claiming a card, I still administered as she. Have us not will problems, let omitted by tourists in. All 2 round not boat. This problem psychologically died after 1 th on 2 th tour past Worlds.
The problem same in is, that every year us with you will have touring in this shitehouse. To say "hello" with them and to lend grin.
Adminam: Am asking your pardon, if contradicts something - can be my post to remove.

+16

wrote:

People "second varieties" - here is who we for them.

Golden words, Arly! Ready sign up under every word - and this applies not only to competitions and at all to everything. Most ghastly, that this precisely with milk mothers absorbed :(

Here is so (look closely, can be look in eyes), with Iraq desert and let us grin pressed.: '(

Last edited by (Dec 25 2011 04:39:38)

Seryoga, let not will regard me my compatriots not patriot, but I absolutely agree with distribution command seats and Olympic team Russia rightly wears golden title, because as your the result was precisely major team. But on burzhikov attention not worth to pay, not so easily for them watch on pedestal of strangers people :) Ambitsii and pride difficult got a lot.

+2

wrote:

. Not was would "us" on ChM 2011, they would each other there "ate puzzi", as those spiders in bank.

Modicum and profoundly sad me becomes after such words, but: "Need to Fedya, need to!".
Although, as nor fact, any share of truth in nutshell "of bourgeois" all-??? there is - after all a long "our" athletes uses "of their watches" some tackle and accessories - it and understandable - something his and decent "of our answer to Chamberlain as well" until that almost there and is unknown, will be whether it at all. And compete need to.
Here is when have "vostochnikov" will all its, produced in "national flats": Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and in others. Countries from post-Soviet space - rods up, coils, platforms, our marketing, podsacheki, Building tools-fishing line of yours-hooks and camping on D. And camping on P. - and with this "all their" "our guys for the same salary already five emerge forward" - here is then perishing "those suckers" play are not good will nothing with which. In my opinion.

+2

Dood wrote:

That when have "vostochnikov" will all its, produced in "national flats":

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, bountiful health!
Ah, until not increasingly, but trough were our)
And in is, that we by highly King Tiger tanks have studied and polzuem better, only their guilt.
They are accustomed on fishponds or in matochnikakh harvest, and we everywhere, where even fish there is no, but we its there will find and'll catch.
Initialize their on the hill promenade - you like it., that Bukhara is enriched, under this the European Parliament a resolution about violating rights the fishing trainer adopts in second.

As said Dima 2011 World Championships: "They not are at to think and accept the decision on their own!"

Here is and in this situation, that would themselves justify, justify pro.s for for good reason money, found point - Russians, and simply admit, that people with the east, capable students - not can.

- nor at they its history not instruct and not remember - Hinkle, Yogany and The krauts not pomnyaschie belonging.

Last edited by Oleg68 (Dec 25 2011 13:56:04)

+2

wrote:

Adminam: Am asking your pardon, if contradicts something - can be my post to remove.

Sergei, your, not afraid to this words - "golden" post on our Forum not contradicts nor what and remove his no one will. Other, how many man grateful to you for you'd always pit, share and support. Thank you. :cool:

+2

In the first issue magazine "Rybolov Ukraine" withdrew article bronze winner of many Worlds on fideru in personal Monster Boeva Oleg's. :cool:
Buy. Are reading. We're recording on being asked for his autograph. :jumping:

Feederal_74 wrote:

we're recording on being asked for his autograph.

When by their characteristic patterns session? :writing: :D

Another a short broadcast.Before not saw. :mybb:

+1

Like as next week I have should prove disk with movie with ChM-2011 in Italy:
http://match-fishing.de/berichte/produk … pezial.php
Will ruthlessly ripnut :hobo: and of tiles and on fayloobmenniki :jumping:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 10 2012 15:34:42)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Is the ruthlessly ripnut and of tiles and on fayloobmenniki.

Await the with look forward

duffy333 wrote:

Sort of as next week

Heh-heh (chafing hands on the other reason)

duffy333 wrote:

of tiles and on fayloobmenniki

Legion. -Hua, went tits up, I, little ((

Carlos wrote:

legion. -Hua, went tits up, I, little: ((

4-1-1 is passe. Already repatriate but not all.

sudocvua wrote:

Infa is passe. Already repatriate but not all

I OK say - there goes your ball. 4-1-1 spawned and as only content will recapture.

Margin calls and letitbita sho whether there is no? :flag: Yes, longer will boot, but will available not only for zone UA-'s - us same not pity :hobo: :D

+3

And what installation of beat resolved on World Cup?

. wrote:

A what installation of beat resolved on World Cup?

You get clicking

+1

Announced his our forumchanin VETAL31 such refers

+10

Die aller neueste Kreation aus! Finally me fell DVD with so estimating us movie about fidernom Worlds!
Only began look English version of. Interestingly. On-my, the British were very even confident in his success :)
Tomorrow on the evening'll trade you everything disk for reproduction Duffy.
If someone from Kyiv citizens nevterpezh watch on vyvazhivanie carp Lekhoy Strashnym or listen to the "Oxford Englisch" Seregi Ripki, have a in Music "dive" on Rusanovke. There this all are currently running on a large screen! And thank you them that stalwart on my request and brought disk for all us from Europe!
Z. L? - 1649.: The Dutch a Dutch Masters. 'm leaving in team Holland! :D :D :D

Ah-Oh-Oh!
Interview with manager (on English soccer terminology, the manager - GLAVNYY coaches) team Ukraine.
Question:
"Yesterday your guys won three zone." :D

In general, the film disappointed.
It turned out, that not all the Dutch a Dutch Masters. :D
Rewarding for only interview "-Manager ", which told, that feeder popular in Ukraine, because, that our grandfathers a than something type this.
Ah and prikormka our - secret!

+5

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.