All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.

Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.

Posts 31 to 60 of 215

Yeui krasiti rings tsl the cord coming Zroby we did drink on that yeee bi not aoa zatverdiy varnish.
And from himself the form microchips of rings, oi ? bi two ?ie promzhki. Ooi ui duma?

As I think where passes the cord there piyasada not need to only obada but not within the rings

Vadkh wrote:

MA It might relate, but think about it as they have Denise Restout must be fastened? Chip in is to flashlight luminaries on axis stick and could move as hinge upward and down.

The kind here is tried to to imagine all of this in mind :)
And with someone option fastening flashlight wasn can move in parallel his position higher or below? Or pile in mind primary concern rotation upward-down? As I itself namodeliroval - such rotation well itself perhaps. The only minus - shine will strictly directly (without opportunities Meza of rotation of), although, think, well itself perfectly can be will all adapt on oio. :)

Vadkh wrote:

I only on fourth model udovletvorilsya. I have now on triple-A flashlights - as have stupid neddy Picks

:D thank you, that helped indispensable without trial and mistakes :cool:? Otherwise, likely, was would I or with terms of a set of flashlights, or with a mistake :crazyfun:

Shuma013 wrote:

Khto ui duma?

The, sho I think, osobisto "writing (poperednya stornka. And 2 food production promzhki zarazom pofarbuvati-for good dya.

aleks777 wrote:

only obada but not within rings

Zamakhaeshsya spectacle frames piyasada, ah wasn brushed. In patch is inserted what any soft appropriately diameter-copper wire, heat shrink, silicon-sho under hand letting and fromall five layers. Realistically have ranninga works only the average part of insert. Have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard-least internal half of. Here in my opinion after painting's an ear wand in acetone-and glazing. Or discs, from a paint Turing chop and your video.

Last edited by (Dec 14 2014 23:49:20)

O ? eaai yeee varant vzualno zruchnshiy the kind praktichnshiy?? - kltsya aeacoaaoe noa rdno Colors done?

With paint understandable. Remained find first and a third components - this, as I understood, to those need to, who auto perekrashivaet?

White can dig in bottles of and varnish is trading there same, where and paint. Simply sotki free under hand there, but winter of the Long.

Shuma013 wrote:

o ? eaai yeee varant vzualno zruchnshiy the kind praktichnshiy?? - kltsya aeacoaaoe noa rdno Colors done?

Rings, of course same, more conspicuous than an. But here is what about the practicality :dontknow: In been harder to do

Carlos wrote:

this, as I understood, to those need to, who auto perekrashivaet?

Of our protection :flag:

Can dig, I will be exposed white color of I bought these recently for 35 UAH in epicenter (big, I will be exposed).
Transparent varnish in capsules of foam bought these in Ashane about ~ 30 UAH, truth long. If need to name, then d homes write. Is famously is borne, smooth, layer by layer, without um, bumps, nozzle not spitting.

In article is written about paints Createx:

Homogeneous color of with different covering ability to, for use in as a foundations. In most cases, the use of matt a white or black of paints as a first layer, allows faster paint over the surface the ultimate paint smooth, and dense layer by layer, in comparison, if would paint nanosilas directly on the surface. Ukryvistye paint better apply not from newspaper, with large size of nozzles and under more high pressure. Under using small nozzles, breakage Createx'Illustration Base, Wicked Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman Reducer or Auto similarly 4011 Lyrics Reducer.

Country producer: The US
Volume of: 60 ml.
Not toxic.

The only their minus, they not pressurized aerosol, and respectively with them harder work to stage usual piplu, especially those who not rebuffed with painting, or not has mnevmaticheskikh kraskopultov.

Not ADVERTISING!

I dug up inexpensive flyurostsentnye paint in balonchikakh from New Ton. Have them same there is can dig and varnish.

For example here is sells such a pleasant thing on 47 UAH. http://ukrgost.com.ua/p20444711-emal-fl … a-new.html
Or immediately set of paint + can dig white http://avtomaniyak.prom.ua/p34718454-fl … grunt.html

Can be increasingly take Extensa, but it typically more expensive, but correlation of the price-quality not better universal.

+1

Vitalya, if you interested paint from articles, then here is Createx CRE 5409(Fluorescent Orange - Orange). As base Createx 5212(opaque White Stream gas pipelines - white). Ah and on laku KhZ - here is they.

Here in parallel on Kyiv Cottage Rybak's in donochnoy the Frost this article are discussing. And there hit proposal instead painting use svetootrazhayuschuyu well - for signs, for advertising use.

And can who has tried with effect postsvecheniya? Type day accumulate, and then themselves shine without additional source of light. Morning will become. Izotopnuyu facial paint not predlagat-)

Have Corum have "old" Neoterika done were with so the cover in district 1 th rings / tulip buds. Walnut sideboard - in day time look bad white, and in the nighttime green shadows "glowed." Not the :no: - been lacking literally on 2-3 hours. Would still accounted for enjoy lanterns and "svetlyakami" :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 15 2014 16:45:53)

duffy333 wrote:

use svetootrazhayuschuyu well

I in its time has tried, red, which on traffic ring-fence porezov, Orakal. Minus even 4000m2 as well as two-zagrublyaet vershinku and disgusts held-hardened, she for such radiuses bending, cement goes off constantly. Deleted.
There is and fabric such a-on rucksacks and anoraks insert make. The kind even thicker.

+1

himik wrote:

with effect postsvecheniya

I have the beads and heat shrink such there is, for marine fishing once bought these. Shines literally matter of minutes after of illuminating flashlight. So this it's a bead, she round and kompaktgaya, and if in solvent Mikoton and very balanced, then in organ as delicate layer exposed virtually not shines (with floaters a hundred years ago anxious)

Paint aerozolnaye Bosny Fluor http://avtokraska.com.ua/aerozolnye-kraski/fluor
Gruntovochnaya white paint http://avtokraska.com.ua/bosny-1007-flat-white
There is even phosphorus enhance http://avtokraska.com.ua/bosny-400-ml-fosfor-3000

Last edited by CVI (Dec 15 2014 17:02:39)

duffy333 wrote:

1425 in parallel on Kyiv Cottage Rybak's in donochnoy the Frost this article are discussing. And there hit proposal instead painting use svetootrazhayuschuyu well - for signs, for advertising use. =

Such I know have us sells, we its in advertising couple of times used firm ritrama. Most importantly, that she sells small sheets on samokleyke orakal (1 meter on 70 centimeters), can be many pages cut into, on entire life ????? :)
The price for leaf about from 20 UAH.

They have several species this film:

fluorescence / Fluorescent

Fluorescence demanding PVC-film with semi-glossy's surface is used for facilities, to which need attract sensitivity attention. Color of bright, juicy and well notable as under peg, so and under natural coverage. Especially effective in conditions bad semblance, light, started and semi-darkness. Widely applies under registration of the transport, signpost and placards, signs and seats sales.

Facial material: 100 fluorescent vinyl.
Bottom layer: 140g / house good craft-bond, is designed for plotternoy ripping.
Glue: Acrylic on solventnoy basis of with white pigments, with excellent vodoustoychivostyu.

Fotolyuministsentnaya / Photoluminescent

Ad hoc fotolyuminestsentnaya vinyl film, with its effect poslesvecheniya. Requires 10 minutes embody direct solar or slight electric of light for revitalize light effect fotolyuminofora on the next few hours. Not contains cadmium, phosphorus and radioactive elements. Material is used to assemble a ukazatelnykh and of preventive signs, to mark the boiler outs and dangerous zones.

Facial material: 405 vinyl.
Bottom layer: 140g / house good craft-bond, is designed for plotternoy ripping.
Glue: Permanent acrylic.

+1

1ndig0 wrote:

GRUNT, I will be exposed white color of I bought these recently for 35 UAH in epicenter (big, I will be exposed).
Transparent varnish in capsules of foam bought these in Ashane about ~ 30 UAH, truth long

On bazaar in box 48 Grzywna (both. Days ten ago.

1ndig0 wrote:

fluorescence demanding PVC-film with semi-glossy's surface is used for facilities, to which need attract sensitivity attention. Color of bright, juicy and well notable as under peg, so and under natural coverage.

Then and on a plotter rings cut into.

duffy333 wrote:

And there hit proposal instead painting use svetootrazhayuschuyu well - for signs, for advertising use.

Say here is this one of the most best luminous on today:

Fotolyuminestsentnaya transparent film TF 7560TF RU:

. Need simply distract the substrate from material 560TF RU and be stuck.
Not fears moisture, perhaps, apply on the street and in premises.
Term light effect: From 30 + hours.
Brightness: Through 1 shadowing 240 of Macedonia - Denar / m2 / through 60 shadowing 25 mkd/m2.
Closings poslesvecheniya - more 1800 shadowing
Full charging - 5 shadowing Under 1,000 LUX. (Halogen or xenon lamp).
Color poslesvecheniya - light-yellowy-green; "
Term services: From 25 years
Temperatures use: From -40S until + 66S.
Temperatures installations not less + 10S (missile).

And can example. http://color-city.com.ua/Svetyaschiesya-nitki-5.html
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/csWyA.jpg

+1

Saw their announcement, the only minus see in is, that not understandable as they interact with water. And how they visible compared with paint / a sticker upon your. As option, need to try, on Different not to know :)

So can winding on ranningi and tulip kvivera from such go, two in one o.o.

Men. Easier painting rings one done as demonstrated in article probably cleaner then under nightly fishing and forget about this topic :) For example mentor vershinku TUR.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 15 2014 20:12:14)

Who as, I shimanyachi kvivera shall not pass cum on. Only what any additional.

And I on datchmasterovskikh (# 7 and # 4) stuck - they I have the most the resonant at night - that with DM100, that with Quicken 12.6 :dontknow:

And I at night virtually not enleve :dontknow: But increasingly would still interestingly try

! Mike.
For those from whom there are already children) can suggest the variant-) shines virtually vechno-) no of illuminating not require ;-) is used for partitioning aerodromes.
I also we has tried svetonakopitelnuyu vershinku-) not vpechatlilo-)

And I at night love lovit-) by doing light water jail, especially--and) this season raid fishing trips some began to in March under -7-)

Last edited by himik (Dec 15 2014 23:00:07)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.