All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.

Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.

Posts 211 to 215 of 215

Parathzels wrote:

That already two season fishing, now and again with tactical the lantern? Netecore EC 20 and red filter. Even without luminescent painting kivertipa appearance of simply many run.

If svetonakopitelnyy varnish will not work properly, as I expect in 2 version 189 office, then, not discarded, that will have take advantage of similar red a highly-and me.

Romeo wrote:

That made dug up and broke little new ground. Theme!

In as it catching poklevka signaliziruetsya on vershinke rods up. This very a simple and effective decision, but under certain conditions, signaling poklevki on vershinke can be problematic. Producers fidernykh udilisch often educational service only the assistant done between a tulip and the next for him ring. In dependence from weather conditions and position the fishing trainer relative to udilischu markirovannyy the assistant done can be uh, low profile. Especially this matters in solar days, when rays sun create the glare on the surface water.

I sought decision this problems and found, as me seems, very simple option improvements visualization poklevok - paintjob rings fidernykh vershinok fluorescent paint. I has tried various options and concluded, that best visible fluorescent orange color. ???? it is this option best visible as day, so and at night. Fluorescent green color, too, very well in sight, but he merges with habitats or with "flourishing, unified" water, and as a consequence not for all increased the and conditions industrialized fishing suited.

On index of global connectedness remedies below photo clearly in sight, that rings stained with in fluorescent orange color simply scope beckon glance, with especially strongly in case embody direct solar rays.

Kind of fidernykh vershinok on bright backdrop of. The classic option and engineered with the help fluorescent paint.

Kind of fidernykh vershinok on the murky backdrop of. The classic option and engineered with the help fluorescent paint.

Separately like would talk about nightlife fishing. In light, started or at night fidernaya vershinka understandably not visible. So to signal poklevki fly fishermen charge on as vershinke various chemical light elements (in being "fireflies") or use various options flashlights along in side from done. But all these options have their shortcomings. Powerful lights, as and nalobnye to lullaby, attract in season a large number of bugs, which clearly not add comfort a fishing trip. Yes and constantly shine nalobnym with the flashlight accurately on vershinku, too, questionable pleasure. And for "fireflies" quite often perekhlestyvaetsya the fishing line is, that under tort leads to otstrelu osnastok or break done. On my view, an ideal option of illuminating done this a small flashlight with one element of nutrition type AA established on hotel reception. With such a distances he well enough dissent--online vershinku, and weapons battery storage unit well ????? on one night fishing trip.

I want to tell about two versions fastening such a flashlight on hotel reception. The first option the mountings - with the help increasing, which need be stuck to body flashlight. Magnet should be small, but a powerful. Very it is important be stuck magnet accurately in the center of gravity flashlight. Flashlight with a magnet I kreplyu to regulirovochnomu it's inconsistent racks, which naturally should be metal and have a flat the surface. Thus option I'm using within three years, and until now magnet deters flashlight on hotel reception. To regulate direction of light enough reverse stand in earth around its axis left or right and raise flashlight on the magnet upward or down.

Option fastening flashlight on regulirovochnyy propeller racks with the help increasing.

The second option fastening - with the help universal mechanical holder, which mounting your directly to hotel reception. Such a swivelling allows with easily regulate direction of light, as on horizontally, so and on vertically and more suited for cases, when is used adjustment equipment.

Option fastening flashlight with the help control of an arm.

Advantages these decisions for nightlife fishing are clear. Rings, or colourful fluorescent paint under be building on them ray of sunshine is famously and clearly are visible. Much better, than ordinary rings. Light indication consists of series of well visible points and under slightest poklevke will well in sight climate their of mutual position. Theory out the need in purchase chemical light elements, the use of which to the same can lead to otstrelu snap or even break done. In a whole S300M during expectations and alarm poklevki expands in been.

On index of global connectedness remedies below photo well visible the difference between chemical lightning element of and engineered rings, on which falls light from flashlight. In this case flashlight with one svetodiodom is on distance in 130 centimeters from rings.

You should agree, that thanks to such modification rings vershinok fidernaya had forced becomes even more perfect.

Now I want to share technology modification rings vershinok. Before painting rings done must be carefully cleaned and are labelled as. Paintjob fulfilled in five strata. The first tier the most important - this can dig net white color of. From and care under coating process first layer will depend overall kind of "new" rings. Venture need all ring, in including and patch, not putting on het makeup only only the part inserts, on which passes raskosami. Then are intermixed with three layer fluorescent paint. After full drying rings are covered the latest layer by layer from transparent nail polish, which serves in as a mechanical protection, in including for protection fluorescent layer from impact ultraviolet rays.

For painting I used two-component Napovnyuvach acrylic white, fluorestsentnuyu facial paint Createx (color of CRE 5405 and CRE 5409) and two-component poliuretanovyy transparent varnish. For obtain best outcome I used high-quality paint recommended experts.

This idea patented and can be used only for personal goals.

Source of http://mrk.cz

Guys Hi and cannot be simply painting the very vershinku ah for example distance last three rings and rings not now touch?

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, you not turns how a steep material you broke little new ground and uploaded! Respektische!

Guys Hi and cannot be simply painting the very vershinku ah for example distance last three rings and rings not now touch?

Димас wrote:

Source http://mrk.cz

But as watch on derzhitsya? Can exile not on site, but on really material?

zaharyci wrote:

but as watch on derzhitsya? Can exile not on site, but on really material?

Photo there is in the first Summit.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Fluorescents, rings. Ji Koutn.