All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » New bears, too, like honey :)

New bears, too, like honey :)

Posts 31 to 42 of 42

Adding cayenne pepper in prikormku (not the biggest better) for small fry several times simply "in Remy-" was torn by elements a body of water. Under highly a mediocre results of have neighbors. But accurately so same were cases, when and blacked out "in zero." So and not understood for themselves "algorithm work" pepper :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Adding an cayenne pepper in prikormku (not the biggest better) for small fry several times simply "in Remy-" was torn by elements body of water.

A near certainty on temperature water (a warm / the Cold) echo this in these "successful" been?

On "Cold" water were and successful, and unsuccessful experiments. On "hot" water not has tried - there and conventional technology-tactics been lacking :dontknow:

About adzhiki or red pepper say at the personal experience not can, but khmeli-suneli on hot water on dace recommend.
I have not has worked :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Adding an cayenne pepper in prikormku

Sergei, and proportion, modicum G-?
And as then after contact with pepper in nose stuck her needle or eye!??

duffy333
With honey? And the I have was honey flavouring from trapera. Poured see. Can rano-)

wrote:

Sergei, and proportion, modicum G-?

Nohat spoon with of salad on 2kg sypukhi - eyes better not chukhat and in nose not digging around. Mordant he onwww.benaughty.com.

A bit to champagne :D I remember when served in CA have us zampotyl in with salt dining room "smoked my" with VAT "grandfathers" syponuv on stove force canteen spoonful of such a for a loop - is the got burnt, "ambrosia" zasasyvalas vytyazhnym umbrella for, and partly went on attic. But on attic have us was "lukokhranilische" - stelazhi with rassypannym on them favorite onions. Ah and there same shinelki and bushlaty, on which "grandfathers" Jumpmaster stones ensure while away each time until demob happy. Under "gas attack" which, as scalded.

himik wrote:

duffy333
With honey?

Pepper with honey for me incompatible things :D A all because, that once long with mate very strongly commemorated one thing event "Nemirovym of honey-with pertsom"% -) Truth of last was "Finland" - here is judging by around the it proved "nesvezhey." The details "rural" 'm just going to move - is young was, 's hot, fiderom still then not catching :crazyfun:.
I after this gender year at all on vodka look could not :x A "Wewith pepper" until now to drink not can - passed slightly more 10 years.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 16 2014 17:17:03)

Romeo wrote:

Chichas redeem article Czech about the use of pepper chili in the form of sauce maker and sypukhi in a fishing trip. Immediately say - theme. Two years ago both: Boyle kick scooters skatannye partner on adzhike have broken carp in khlamische. But in August. And in late September, anyways been switched off point. Nature--defined before that even tuziki are gone "in a bender"

I in this year opened for themselves dip Hot demon. For tuzikov won't say it anymore, many said, but on leschu-gustere o.o. bomb, when already and hope on nibble melted away. So that await the, interestingly and further this subject porazvivat.

duffy333 wrote:

Adding an cayenne pepper in prikormku (not the biggest better) for small fry several times simply "in Remy-" was torn by elements body of water. Under highly a mediocre results of have neighbors. But accurately so same were cases, when and blacked out "in zero." So and not understood for themselves "algorithm work" pepper

Sergei, and think about it here is with this hand. I have confirms in most cases. Truth not Cayenne pepper, but, too, pepper.

wrote:

Hot demon - MA It a good boils for industrialized fishing during change weather.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

syponuv on stove force canteen spoonful of such a for a loop

Your visitors mentioning about using pepper, as first in history chemical weapons-the first rank been kept with zharovnyami sypala pepper. Wind, naturally, in side adversary. The whether Persians, then whether Egyptians, but until our era, accurately. And Red pepper in army was in pyatikilogrammovykh paper huge.

Retaions the Bird and Berdyanskoe created. Fish mostly tuziki until 1.5 kg.
2012 year - honey had on black. Garlic not worked from words at all (point simply been off).
2013 year - honey grapple-grapple, mostly copies of from 2 kg. (The biggest 8 kg.) but on garlic tuziki simply themselves povisali.
2014 year - honey 5-10 poklevok. Garlic 0 poklevok. Is so apparently driving maize bondyuel + vanilla ( cool in confectionery). Tuziki on simple, on vanilla much ostentatious, but larger. Suddenly for me in this year on karasyu shot paprika.

+2

v_teacher@i.ua wrote:

on karasyu shot paprika.

In what the form of-in prikormku, the pourer soak my pouch or that there even.

wrote:

vs organs is tribe21.co.in @ distributing games online wrote (and):

On karasyu shot paprika.

In what the form of-in prikormku, the pourer soak my pouch or that there even.

Signature author

Bortesya-poborete,
You god pomaga!
For you truth, for you thank
will the holy!

cool paprika in recovery in bags. Package: Half in pack moldy worm, the second half of in ready boiled perlovku (under cooking I have is obtained somewhere (7 granennyy the glass), 1 bag in prikormku on 1 kg (used mostly G.Stream feeder), on prikormkakh with fruktovimi smells has worked worse.

Has worked on the heat, friends poplavochniki heard a in late June has worked until the mid-August.
Nibble was poperemennyy 1raz oparik in Paprike, the next net Perlovka, the next Perlovka in Paprike.
Has worked not on all reservoirs, has tried on 5 fringes different. Specifically on Berdyanskom created not has worked at all (only petty a dace and podleschiki on "dipovannykh" oparikov).

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » New bears, too, like honey :)