All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Matchfishing on the English rules.

Matchfishing on the English rules.

Posts 31 to 46 of 46

Such tournaments in our country utopia. So as alone will harvest purely on feeder. Other purely on your fishing bobber. After all those who but on feeder and under this more less do a passable but on plug ah or although would on match on absolute negation recalculate. Yes that there - their literally units of. So that another project of nothing :tomato:

Here is raise your hands those fideristy from whom there is plug? I confess honestly. I have was academic devyatimetrovyy. I his remade in it and light the handle for podsaka raising the on our reservoirs bayonet not found use of. Too far from Bank is worth normal fish.

No one not Takes in calculation that in of England such tournaments ???? on very narrow reservoirs where bayonet gets caught stupidly fall dam or under from Bank, and fiderom under those Bank or islets. So that utopia and there is utopia :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2015 10:54:00)

Question about prikormkakh can be to discuss, and here is there is whether have us retaions, with so many fish

Romeo wrote:

Nobody Takes in calculation that in of England such tournaments ???? on very narrow reservoirs where bayonet gets caught stupidly fall dam or under from Bank, and fiderom under those Bank or islets. So that utopia and there is utopia

Roma, ah not push it :) The first Joe narrow (the British their call call snake lake - Lake-the snake) this purely pole plug-in retaions - tortuous Canal wide 14-16m and depth maximum until turret until in central parts of. And "mixed" contest spend in "aquariums the", which can have islets in the middle, and can and not have. Here is for example installations Garbolino Lindholmeand White Stream gas pipelines rooftop- retaions on any taste of and on most of them ???? contest precisely in "hybrid" version. And bayonet there gets caught not only under a balancing Bank / the far-shtekernoy distance there is, but and on 8 metres. And even directly under their Bank - sometimes fish moves away from "of bombing" feeds simply in Bank :dontknow: Even on our reservoirs how many times maintained the situation, that you know, you feed-you know, you feed "perspective a under method somewhere there far, and fish company tackle an literally alongside vymostkoy's tearing up in Remy-time after time,. And not only I have such situation were. Perhaps that is why and emerged idea pro "mixed" format competition on platnike.

Волжанин wrote:

and here is there is whether have us retaions, with so many fish

There is. And you on it catching. Question only in is to sorevy pursue summer. When fish pro-active. And the or spring or autumn late-" were crazy back " :dontknow:

Or you relatively of Kyiv question asked?

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2015 13:40:56)

Ilya ready to participate and help with organization.
The only importantly as for me, to not peresikalos with Walter on Ulyanykakh.

Romeo wrote:

Illy you relatively of Kyiv question asked?

Javadxan, although understand that will have the, here rate all ???, on melkokarpa and into the fast enleve, as me seems, not it is is to cover one poklevku in clock :dontknow:

Agree, with boys higher, need to finalize an the next positions,
1. Expectancy competition, more hours 10 was would in the most times.
2. With prikormkoy least kil 20-25, and better to remove restrictions, less will disputes and fuckin 'grand views.
3. Resolve prikormku be preparing until of call in sector.
4. Time training least 2 hours. Or think over so option, all-org's. Arrangements with the evening as have us on Super the long, markerenie with 6-00, start in 7-00. All all act; failing that, and sector prepare and with President with the evening unfolding and with prikormkoy work some magic.

оксиген wrote:

1. Expectancy competition, more hours 10 was would in the most times.

I would wanted to watch on moreover who 10 hours without stop is gonna take plug% -) And not wanted to would prove on his place :D How on me the and 7 hours many for proposed size competition. Simply need body of water with indeed high concentration fish - then 5 hours and 17l feed for eyes ?????.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 6 2015 16:18:14)

If sorevy will on a reservoir full tuzlom. The feeder leaks bayonet least 1 to 3 :)

Quite possibly, if fish will under Bank. Not for good reason same the angles on their sorevakh precisely bayonet what is for the most part. And if closer 14 meters not wants approached only? Then feeder. Although and match, too, not worth discount. The British use the contestant tackle which them seems maximally effective precisely in this moment - in this the and the entire charm of such a size.
Although and on carp we should drink a 4-6kg plug can is famously "shoot" - importantly have the right plug and the right snap on it. Was I have couple fishing trips in past season, when on 8-metre plug with 16-'s amortizatorom klevali driven carps and Amor-, which sometimes and unleash could not o.o.

Increased the as times lack. The most promising me seem Stones, especially "second." With near fish - all normal, and am confident, masters routing on meeting in matters a powerful dozarybleniya, say for 2 weeks before competition, with shuttered Lake for visits.

The second option - "Rybalochnaya." Populations of fish very great, we not not cooperating forces routinely did on 40 tails for 4 hours industrialized fishing, not strongly tratyas on fodder, and exploration. But there not all sector interchangeable, there is melyaki, and there is and 10 meters, and vymostok enough not many, in my 11 or 13.

Ілько wrote:

increased the as times lack. The most promising me seem Stones, especially "second." With near fish - all normal, and am confident, masters routing on meeting in matters a powerful dozarybleniya, manner that produces it $2 weeks before competition, with shuttered Lake for visits.

He very a small (length 150m roughly), and sit down can be only with one Bank. There ah man 8 plant can be will. Ah 10 if brains do this. And almost fall goes Spit, camping on E. There people not you'll sow them.

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 8 2015 12:36:03)

Malyshh wrote:

He very a small (length 150m roughly), and sit down can be only with one Bank. There ah man 8 plant can be will. Ah 10 if brains do this. And almost fall goes Spit, camping on E. There people not you'll sow them.

Edited Malyshh (Today 11 :36: 03)

About streamer - on fact Centers point.

There is of course option in forelevyy aquarium not launch - all in twin conditions will 100%))

The first stones

Ілько wrote:

There are of course option in forelevyy aquarium not launch - all in twin conditions will 100%))

This if turn aerated)
Need to adapt for our conditions and conduct on Rusanovsky host spring) Would you like - Bichon Frise, like it or - bayonet, like it or - feeder)

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 8 2015 15:57:41)

Then already better on Gavnyanke :crazyfun: - perishing there fish 100% there is today year :crazy:

Offtop, but on negative "Mr.. On "there is one point, where many years ago, when fish was an end in itself, is famously klevali precisely karpiki, very sporting size, grams 400-600. Not bad option, modicum harvest in a nosebag - is the still sport))

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Matchfishing on the English rules.