All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 3

Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 3

Posts 121 to 150 of 163

http://s009.radikal.ru/i310/1507/4e/232265cd0e7d.jpg

Perhaps the most, atmospheric the film the knighted Professor the most classroom a fishing trip season 2014. Special mood solitude and full submersion in process karpovoy fishing added proximity this locations to Chernobyl zone alienation.
The film cesspits creative group station's trophy. Guys accommodating have provided me full the film after as his premier took place on television and I gladly publish and illustrate "Fishing notes Sergei Popova" on its host YouTube.

+7

I on this Forum virtually since its create, for that separate lasting gratitude the line (Romeo), feeder.webtalk.ru in its time rightly he deserved title the most informative fidernogo resource.
Unfortunately in the last time in my worded began she the flow of negative including and frank rudest thing. Likely this became the norm life, but among my friends and respected me people so not adopted.
Leave with you, leaving these systematic precedents on conscience administration and tacit consent public.
Want thank real fishermen for what we together played in’fishing sport, shared data will show an, different experience, together began to learn the twists and turns as industrialized fishing and created the world modern fidera.
All the rest of the wish luck.
Line closed.

+13

ZooM wrote:

Unfortunately in the last time in my worded began she the flow of negative including

Seryoga! Forget it and whether higher.
Caravan should go ;)
Trust me, here very many those who you realistically valued and likes. :flag:

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

Seryoga! Forget it and whether higher.
Caravan should go
Trust me, here very many those who you realistically valued and likes.

Very many, this little said. I personally, thanks to activist Sergey began love this sport and to live them!

Seryoga, you the best! :flag:

Last edited by yareshenko (Jul 9 2015 00:55:59)

+1

Sergei, apparently forum grew before, that not needs in people who "drag" on itself living content. If not it is difficult, « in hp exile, where can be will that with your behaviour limits. And not worry about it, you increasingly one takes correctly.

+2

Here its opinion, video Sergei this lutshiy material (command, effect, entertainment). Very a pity that from-for little bat-cohort people (pros in feeder) about which I not heard until the last moment, start-up and not only in feeder people will "suffer." Sergei not pay any attention. Do its deal!

+3

Sergei, are happy let us to see you have themselves in gostyakh, yes and to you let us navedyvatsya!
http://i017.radikal.ru/1507/5e/cd20552beb9b.jpg

+3

АлексВан wrote:

Sergei, apparently forum grew before, that not needs in people who "drag" on itself living content.

Have any civilization there is periods education, becoming a, heyday, fades and of disintegration. , too, most concerns and this Forum. On my view on this moment we take a careful came closer to period of of disintegration. This normally. This naturally. This life.

+2

That have not store, treasured after they've disappeared screaming.

filial18 wrote:

treasured after they've disappeared screaming.

The kind no one particularly cry not will. All goes run their course. :flag:

Simply people change. Values have them become in other. For example can be be "to all" essentially, but to speak the, that wants to people to hear and will honour and respect. And can be to adhere to its position and values, perhaps for someone an uncomfortable or an unpleasant, and how many would man not committed good affairs his with gavnom have muddled ultimately. "Gray mass" absorbs all bright spot. Think it should be, instinct no one not revisit it :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 9 2015 09:05:17)

+5

Romeo wrote:

Wu any civilization there is periods education, becoming a, heyday, fades and of disintegration. , too, most concerns and this Forum. On my view on this moment we take a careful came closer to period of of disintegration. This normally. This naturally. This life.

The that one line tree of faded not there is a sign of fades and of disintegration.
Importantly that the very tree remained healthy and is growing.
Over the past two years number of registered users grew in two times so that as would whom not like ambush funeral this him not manages.
When line disappears importantly pereprygut on ascending branch development and not fall loudly down.
All flowing, all is changing.

On healthy the tree line not drop away

+2

Here is how person should consist from shit, how many bile, how many envy and wickedness of, that would not assess contribution Sergei in’fishing sport in our country. How many was seminars, how many video blogs, how many helped word and affair, how many tournaments. Here is whom in the real life can lead in example, those who entirely bile and, importantly - employed on themselves, above than click finger at in another. There is no nor one, except as Sergei, who essential sport, aesthetics industrialized fishing, gave seminars. With so same naporstvom and enthusiasm. To talk about advances and acts Sergei can be endlessly. For us ALL this a sad event.
From themselves: Huge thank you Serege for his writings.

Last edited by Гарри (Jul 9 2015 10:17:42)

+5

Romeo wrote:

for example can be be "to all" essentially, but to speak the, that wants to people to hear and will honour and respect. And can be to adhere to its position and values, perhaps for someone an uncomfortable or an unpleasant, and how many would man not committed good affairs his with gavnom have muddled ultimately.

Strongly said. Me liked. :cool:

zubnik wrote:

MA – It a pity that from-for little bat-cohort people (pros in feeder) about which I not heard until the last moment, start-up and not only in feeder people will "suffer." Sergei not pay any attention. Do its deal!

Point, he and will do its deal! Only on this Forum, unfortunately, "directly" we this not will see.
Become on place Sergei and answer on one question: "At at me this increasingly to hear / to read?". I his somewhere understand.
About his respect, admiration for and respect to him in a whole I activist Sergey not times spoke on pages this Forum.
His work, say as "'m a music video director" in resignation (ah or on pensions :)), very high-level: And command material, and aeaai?ya, and the remaining, and "obvyortka." On technical component of competition can draft only video from TM Flagman, on Netresort - until Zoom number one.
Very sorry, that until now not was connected personally with him contact. But, closing, this his decision, which I respect.

To be sure very, it is a pity that now for communication with him will have seek other resources. :(

Гарри wrote:

That how person should consist from shit, how many bile, how many envy and wickedness of, that would not assess contribution Sergei in’fishing sport in our country

Harry, typically, such people and not recognize how they consist from shit, how many in them bile, envy and wickedness of.
This as in saying - "If you seems, that you arguing about with an idiot - caveat confident, that about you think so same."

Mr.Puff wrote:

such people and not recognize how they consist from shit, how many in them bile, envy and wickedness of.

And that most a curious. When man simply "Lakes Polka a turd" this one thing, and when in it realistically "been bustling shit, piss" this already quite another. In the first case this goes man even in plus. Ah there positive emotions and all such. And in the second case man themselves from within burns bile :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 9 2015 12:17:15)

+1

Was have Serege on seminar in Donetsk - very with steeply and in terms of information and in terms of personal communication! On this semenar guys came even with Zaporozhye came :cool:
Not paying attention on these shit, piss-people. This as The Glass Bead Game – a bad before pigs!

In Donetsk you always are happy! Hope still pereselyaemsya! Starabeshevo after all nowhere not DeepBurner :D :cool:
Waiting for a new quality material and councils let even not on this Forum :flag:

Last edited by Efiop (Jul 9 2015 12:18:23)

Mr.Puff
Alas, all of this talk. I the last time at all not want that either here write, not wanted to and in this the Frost, but here simply grazed for being. Ah as so the? I’d say that words: "Sins Of The other judge you so working hard happy to be going, start your with their and until of strangers not minutes`."

+2

DM100 wrote:

What that one line tree of faded not there is a sign of fades and of disintegration.
Importantly that the very tree remained healthy and is growing.

I see "undervalued the branch" - Zoom-a - have which learned much, kinda glanced, overheard. To which personally I have were in its time questions and claims, in than something informed, in than something, perhaps, and not very. We,: Let, encountered in in offering verbal Petrine-era wars and ceased our communication hardly content each other.
But call his shit, this is the, a hollow superfluity and "result an aviator" I have not firm Obama turns language - man represents a personality, brand, created by would directly kill and achieving a certain level in a certain same niche - moreover, about than many can dream, and some not understand and not to grasp never.

With other hand I see "Young grow", with recent since actively starayuschuyusya be on mind thanks to provocative between ministries and actively engaging in "through", "the smoking room" and other, highly meaningful branch lines. Srach, sound of them apples, Flud and fucking stupid - here is their cup of tea. See I all of this and think - and, you c, ah its, such a grow, such valuable cadres? Because as Popov for everyone so, but reading and look his all completely and such here is pacifiers - so still and in first ranks. Crying, kolyatsya, but look. And then and poops respectively.

+9

Video, prerecorded Sergei, looks not one times gladly and on one devouring, with on territory just CIS. It qualitatively differs on backdrop of repetitive the images with mychaniem majority "professionals", about how as they zameshivayut prikormku from N th producer. Here is in this and strikes, very difficult "tolerate" alongside a talented human, on backdrop of work which you simply risible. Remains Grand Marnier liqueur on him closet.
About what healthy the tree, have which line drop away? Based treatment cement the need to, thus trees.

Very, it is a pity but charter.
In general expect from Forum something another was would be foolish, for Forum flesh from flesh Society. As spoke Leonid Makarovich in Century: "Maemo sho maemo.", and add nothing to acquire.
With sensei, and for me He precisely He, even got acquainted in this year on Cup area - specifically traveled.
Very heartfelt Man, and by my senses here very strongly is experiencing ???? situation, and in primarily happening on his historical Motherland.
About 2009 brought to his a recent office. That here say. "God not Timoshka, sees get back a little." Let everyone will be rendered just deserts. Who that deserved.
Ah and I peretekayu on a new resource for Sergei - go on resource on which so much owe with past year very hard, and the situation not is changing.
Very a pity.

DM100 wrote:

Over the past two years number of registered users grew in two times so that as would whom not like ambush funeral this him not manages.

And the quality of posts as raised. Especially you exactly exude a spirit of one means and paints eventually become addicted in their reports and wise advice. :whistle:

Romeo wrote:

And that most a curious. When man simply "Lakes Polka a turd" this one thing, and when in it realistically "been bustling shit, piss" this already quite another. In the first case this goes man even in plus. Ah there positive emotions and all such. And in the second case man themselves from within burns bile :tomato:

Romeo you - Uh- - Not gonna :cool:, the last time has been stymied on resource mostly you revere. :cool:

+1

And this. Recent posts in the Frost become similar on obituary. Welcome to other forums have and Tosh 2.0.

+1

Very, it is a pity but charter. In general expect from Forum something another was would be foolish, for Forum flesh from flesh Society. As spoke Leonid Makarovich in Century: "Maemo sho maemo.", and add nothing to acquire. With sensei, and for me He precisely He, even got acquainted in this year on Cup area - specifically traveled. Very heartfelt Man, and by my senses here very strongly is experiencing ???? situation, and in primarily happening on his historical Motherland. About 2009 brought to his a recent office. That here say. "God not Timoshka, sees get back a little." Let everyone will be rendered just deserts. Who that deserved. Ah and I peretekayu on a new resource for Sergei - go on resource on which so much owe with past year very hard, and the situation not is changing. Very a pity.

Give, please, ssylochku on a new resource. If, rules this Forum, here cannot be, then can be in lichku. Thank you.

From-for couples-troika many (which all perfectly know and that graze mostly in the smoking room) forum loses works by. HMAS Success. There is questions to adminam. Nurture Duffy333. And the at all will profoundly sad.

To adminam, already long, issues there is no.

The most self-descriptive and interesting video! Ah nothing, let us their look on other resources.

Last edited by Денис28 (Jul 9 2015 13:32:50)

АлексВан wrote:

By adminam, already long, issues there is no.

Them nekagdY - they just go with that flounder lovyut :flag:

Romeo wrote:

since no nekagdY - they just go with that flounder lovyut

Who? A cheetah? o.O
I already long spoke, that of the staff lacks, for control "ponosopotoka."
Was would their on more, immediately same saw would such "shit" and the humiliations, yes dispatched would violators in prophylachical banku, and so, do that like it or, insult whom like it or. :canthearyou:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Fishing notes Sergei Popova. Part of 3