All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Help implement dream

Posts 121 to 150 of 259

Yes, the harsh truth life suggests, that theater he makes the carefully is designed to were to sell off clean off its zalezhavshiysya product.
In the groundwork entitled to obvious the pyramid.
First versatility of the-about th parents, willing see their children on packaging, (and this naturally for parents!) send their votes for his first.
When votes lacks, starts familiar people - rating child sharply moves away upward, but only until a certain limit.
And further thrower of shares offers already not from Left vote (times in clock for one pass), and right - but after the acquisition of he makes the (for 10 key), which until until that without photo winner. People forced to buy just he makes the, which there is in sale, even the outstanding. In a result Dite still is brewing in rankings, but again, the until a certain limit.
Further -samoe interesting: Deal programmer align program processing votes so, to in advance authorized an organizer shares Jewish young personality all time wind on several hundred votes ahead, and to circumvent their other participants impossible, wasn that all population Ukraine will put their votes and from whom the will emerge 30-50-100 million Key.
This is one of options development events, are possible and other variations on the subject - convener shares after all no one not controls, he that wants, then and don't have the stomach, as naperstochnik with trusting man, somewhere in transition. All this - I.M.H.O.,, of course.

Nevertheless, I they’ll fix it his ano (times in clock) and d continue to vote - all-??? I have, as have purely Slavic anthropological type, remains in psyche a small hope on "miracle": That organizers intend shares all-??? adhere to principles equality operate and justice (roughly such, what he advocated in its time autocratic global of the proletariat).

+2

Dood wrote:

and this naturally for parents

For me not esssesno although daughter realistically Angelin as for their years meself :dontknow: if would me child such loaded that nourished German want. I would immediately explained that want - not gonna fly and trial end. Let I will not super reinstated but includes child much earlier will understand that harsh realities life this not empty word. Than before to grow up yet - those easier will then!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2011 11:55:48)

Flushed-yes, draconian you Pope! :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

M-yes, draconian you Pope!

"Best-laid intentions the road in hell vystlana" (with) :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

for me not esssesno although daughter realistically Angelin as for their years meself if would me child such loaded that nourished German want. I would immediately explained that want - not gonna fly and trial end. Let I will not super reinstated but includes child much earlier will understand that harsh realities life this not empty word. Than before to grow up yet - those easier will then!

You - "Makarenko", sho prozhivu.
As for you "want karpovye stick", then gonna fly. But as do child derive, not ushering in under this nothing bad, - so not gonna fly.
Such impression, that child your plays wooden dolls and churchgoers find high it is unclear in that. Type, here is such I the entire draconian Papa, and the child in the its not spoil.
Wife something modicum flowers LSE? Or, too, learn "severe realities life"?

VIVA wrote:

Such impression, that child your plays wooden dolls and churchgoers find high it is unclear in that. Type, here is such I the entire draconian Papa, and the child in the its not spoil.
Wife something modicum flowers LSE? Or, too, learn "severe realities life"?

Leave their the impression under itself :crazyfun: Materialnye good not have no relations to pooschryaemym illusions :crazy:

I wife not only flowers and and machine gave on 14 February :crazyfun: A have child toys so much that already several times much with buckets or razdarivali to child peel the :dontknow:

Some tackle buying on residual principle. Those who me know affirmed :flag:

And the that, brought the kinder chocolate this dumb total come-on on her. It's the mightyDudBolt all is true I.M.H.O., wrote. In advance already known winners.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2011 15:24:31)

RomeoA as on expense of to on exemplified example teach child lesson how absolutely unfamiliar people can respond on prosbu about aid in not emergency things, and simply under involvement in the usual a poetry? Much money need to will pay order to hide the trespass of thine uvidilo and put? But then child will know, that saying "Stuchis and you will open" this not simply speech and in humans until now remained something human. Sensibility and a willing heart! I in his life met people which have at all there is no friends, yes there is heap known, comrades on these and camping on D., but nor single friend, which in a difficult minute was able would bail out, substitute a reduce leverage. And here Vadim their conversion to us and our reaction on his request will show Anechke, that not only material good and victory in a poetry is important! It is important be man always and around the, and if you about some small beer asked and this not at odds runs with your behaviour beliefs, then prosivshemu shall submit hand aid and will you happiness :) We are I.M.H.O.,.

+6

Yes after all Romeo not refuses help Semyon their voices-of September.
All we different people, in including and different fathers, alone posurovee, other you can be really gentle.
With no age their children start to inform with "realities life" - this personal deal every dads - I.M.H.O.,.

Until that we all are helping Semyon in "battle titans"! :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Materialnye good not have no relations to pooschryaemym illusions

Need not all measure their yardsticks. The, that for you - illusion, for another person may well be vital goal. And if many work and go to its goal, then necessarily its you attain a. Importantly to believe in themselves and work.
And take a hatchet to desire to child on the vine, in please very itself and own reluctance understand its hide the trespass of thine - deal best kept simple. And many mind and pedagogical abilities it not requires.
Can modicum these words have you tickles understand.

Romeo wrote:

A the that, brought the kinder chocolate this dumb total come-on on her.

On what her? The vote is donated. And chocolate Frozen Cocktails no one no one not forces.

F-fuck., man asked (not forced, namely asked!) do good deal. Absolutely not won. Not rising from-for worker the table. This difficult?

You refused. There is no issues - have the right. Not vote! But not vote silently! Why the hell so much pathos in refusal? Why the hell to present themselves somehow "white true Don Quixote", the most smart on backdrop of dumb to a brainless masses, soglasivsheysya support good human, beautiful child in good innocuous fact?

Not case so, that all around "PI # # primary", and you one - "D ''Artagnan." In such cases usually all - contrary.

+1

Dood wrote:

Yes after all Romeo not refuses help Semyon their voices-of September.

And you first page this line read. Where "all should be on-fair."

VIVA wrote:

You refused.

Ah why same. Selective voted :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

A if many work and go to its goal, then necessarily its you attain a. Importantly to believe in themselves and work.

Here is precisely. And until that I here see that Pope "finish watching Sleepless in Seattle" (Semyon not in offense. So that with this quote fully agree, but in the context specifically this situation she not applies :flag:

Tomorrow is it now + 1 will make.

Would still I think that this obvious public-company. And very is it apt to word.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 12 2011 15:23:56)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

WE after all all are helping has been in my FALL do gift its doche. Here I.M.H.O., importantly, to child believed, understood, that for it there lead fight muddle - thesare daddy's friends! And authority father have girls will far for sun from such a underway. You after all, as father daughter of, should be this is understandable.

+ 1 exe said!

+1

Nafanja wrote:

A as on expense of to on exemplified example teach child lesson how absolutely unfamiliar people can respond on prosbu about aid in not emergency things, and simply under involvement in the usual a poetry? Much money need to will pay order to hide the trespass of thine uvidilo and put? But then child will know, that saying "Stuchis and you will open" this not simply speech and in humans until now remained something human. Sensibility and a willing heart!

+1.

Romeo wrote:

let I will not super reinstated but includes child much earlier will understand that harsh realities life this not empty word. Than before to grow up yet - those easier will then!

Not offense, but young you still. I its an daughter also has nurtured, and when through 10 years was born the second daughter – finally got up the experience and a bit hassle of wisdom and in childrearing reversed the priorities. Thank you them me not f1.gpupdate.net. The elder after Consiliului Kyiv Institute them. Shevchenko receives the second tertiary, and molodsha - "A" student ends the in Kyiv college them. Sukhomlinsky’s theory.
And Annushke + 6!

+1

IgorLb wrote:

NOT offense, but young you still. I its an daughter also has nurtured, and when through 10 years was born the second daughter – finally got up the experience and a bit hassle of wisdom and in childrearing reversed the priorities.

All is true. On the and forum to IMKhI push :flag:

Romeo wrote:

I of course understand that want, but perishing better with childhood child start understand that in this life miracles not the case, unfortunately of course.

Not fact! Importantly to believe and pursue get goal.
Simply accented situation, when remains to believe only in miracles and other options there is no.
On Forum Crimean fishermen http://www.ribak.net/talks/index.php?sh … 1&st=0 there is "son regiment", which almost for year became simply spoken native, yes the situation much harder, but putting issue one - achieving a dream "!
And the man for whom she forecast and himself will understand and other convey - that miracles in life accented!

Realistically glad for those who still in dreams believes :cool: :flag: genuinely glad. Luck.

Men, all you in encouraged are right. Simply ????? its method nourishing children and we not in right to denounce each other. I realistically'm on things, so perfectly understand, that Anyuta not wins (?1,100 votes it and more 10,000 have leader). But it remains chance fall into 100-defective. If this tickles, its and fulfilling photosession have professional photographer, in a result what have Anyuty will emerge its portfolios. Who knows as will change its fate after this? In any case, we not lose hope for the best and let us continue to help to his child adapt always and around the. And your support and the, as you have reacted on my request - this. Not can describe words as I you all thankful.

+1

+1

+1

Another the Pimlico plus! + 1 :cool:

+1

+

+1

Yes. Podzastryali we on 16kh place.
On the morning + 1 at work, on the evening + 1 homes.

+1

Even, pass you, men, not about how arguing about. Came, set the Pimlico plus and with interest are results. In life increasingly case. I have odnokashkik in Kaliningrad three times fell on jet (on reason refusal technology, yes so that and parashutom cannot be was take advantage of), the latest are-26 in Remy-2006, and on it several scratches and living (truth after third decided to sever with arbitrary. And you say nurture. Now bam, and will host what any share. For voices something money not take. I even not believe how many put benefit to. Why? Simply vortex and all problems.

+1

Still + 1.

+1

, too, + 1: Only that!

+1

Still + 1 in kopilochku

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+ 10, and chocolate daughter.