All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.

Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.

Posts 1 to 30 of 104

For of fixing distance there is zakorma end of the just is used klipsa on shpule, but if use heavy trough the likelihood had wrenched clip-on earring rises in been.

The most simple way to avoid such trouble - apply banking a rubber!

Here is several options fastening gum:

http://i035.radikal.ru/0802/35/3e55ba448907.bmp

http://i005.radikal.ru/0802/57/e47b2244ff3f.bmp

The rubber band well enough ammortiziruet jump.

Romeo wrote:

The elastic well enough ammortiziruet as a European

But I so understand, that a whole the rubber band stretched, and its need hitch up her (can better two turnover)?

wrote:

But I so understand, that a whole the rubber band stretched, and its need hitch up her (can better two turnover)?

All depends on diameter shpuli. On small shpulyakh will have hitch up her as on the second picture, but on 4,000 shpule not need to.

Romeo wrote:

The greatest simple way to avoid such trouble - apply banking a rubber!

In my opinion - the availability of on shpule gum marginally affects the quality of laying subsequent coils of filament, but these can be neglect overwhelmingly, industrialized fishing :rolleyes:

A rubber recommend apply there, where great the likelihood search for major fish, in particular carp. Under it catching small fry, gustery and small beer under correctly which the zabrose breakages virtually not case. And zakhlest filament for clip-on earring provides very a high the accuracy of zabrosa and respectively delivering prikormki (and respectively hook) in one point.

I a rubber has tried in its time when still impose not was put properly and think, that indeed she not would prevent, but Following some time the need in elastic disappears.

+2

Question # 1 - not tickles, that raskosami under drive major fish not will go with shtuli (tried as Salapin two turnover, but something not gather additionally in any way -, he grips the rubber band normal, but the usefulness filament friktsionom not is happening - is tearing rubber).

Question # 2 - if all ??? threw up clip-on earring (happened such sorrow - and most interesting not under zabrose - daughter a small pogulyalas :dontknow:), who tell pollsters, that can be done, to its restore? Or devise anything type such a, from whom there is experience share.

wrote:

The subject # 2 - if all ??? threw up clip-on earring (happened such sorrow - and most interesting not under zabrose - daughter a small pogulyalas :dontknow:), who tell pollsters, that can be done, to its restore? Or devise anything type such a, from whom there is experience share.

Literally on penultimate fishing, such a same the situation. ???? when was at his peak a rubber under clip-on earring, and she khlop and otlomalas :)

Truth a coil already 4 year, and simple LineWinder could 2000. So here is me was lucky, was homes the spare shpulya plastic. In during 5 minutes has replaced clip-on earring :nope: and the hugely glad.

And about:

wrote:

The subject # 1 - not tickles, that raskosami under drive major fish not will go with shtuli (tried as Salapin two turnover, but something not gather additionally in any way -, he grips the rubber band normal, but the usefulness filament friktsionom not is happening - is tearing rubber).

Yes, there is such deal. I so understand, that under poklevke major fish, need to sever a rubber and forward.

And such surveillance, when one was damaged klipsa, enjoyed the same banking with a rubber band, simply without clips, progress has been slow several gather steam; on coil, and has worked. So here is in such a execution, under strong potyazhkakh raskosami are getting away with shpuli :nope:

Burik wrote:

So here is me was lucky, was homes the spare shpulya plastic.

Thank God I have as times on plastic fell off :playful:

And can better use brick he? Of course there is have him their cons, but as the me he better, than klipsovat as such.

wrote:

A can better use brick he? Of course there is have him their cons, but as the me he better, than klipsovat to let the line out.

Concluded, that better gum, nothing there is no. But only I not klipsuyu, and simply'm obsessing many gather steam; banking with a rubber band, and gotta make a run its to the edge of coils to klipse. Necessarily choose to remember his-in gather steam; under podmotke, so as after vyvazhivaniya the servant-trophy-fish needs restore length filament. Under aid number of gather steam; :flag:

Burik wrote:

. So as after vyvazhivaniya the servant-trophy-fish needs restore length fishing line of yours.

As you retrace length, and accented whether cases when is tearing the rubber band?

Before as repair length, needs was be remembered traction coils, and even better mentor mark Marker on a fishing line or document with a string, which zaklipsovan!

Yes precipices gum accented, but rarely, and only on big traditional transportation!

wrote:

How you retrace length, and accented whether cases when is tearing the rubber band?

Securing the feeder, or ceasing with crocheted for stand, and'm clearing the area, under this, razmatyvaya to let the line out coil, and'm scolding right number of gather steam;. The fishing line is is borne on grass. 'm picking up with a rubber band, and back namatyvayu, counting still times traction. Nazhivlyayu, and in battle! Not times such way to justified their difficulties :)

In feeder importantly, as the me, cover with the right the table prikormki! And so, loss of his, loses all hope. So as in as it catching, realistically arrived a near certainty: "than longer you know, you feed, the better nibble!"(purely my opinion).

About gum. Before as list, always take off a rubber and is allowing visually on hints. If there is, then'm using a new a rubber. And incidentally not all gum for money suited, were such, which and straightforward directly in the hands of!

Was case, when carp with such speed razmatyval as such, that its simply disabled telecom, simplex,, but this and not hindrance.

Necessarily choose to remember kolichestov gather steam; coils!

Last edited by Burik (Oct 29 2009 14:25:44)

As the me, then the rubber band - this "piles." Better perishing or klipsovatsya or enjoy the special Marker for fishing line of yours.

Quite recently has acquired a special the marker for technical goals:

http://s55.radikal.ru/i150/0910/05/0365e83e6483t.jpg

Here is his description of:

The marker Edding E-950-49 for industrial graphics white the thickness of the lines 10 mm for use of on sherokhovatykh and rusty metal surfaces, and also polluted external relations materials. Svetostoykaya, an indelible and after drying water-pigmentnaya pasta

In as a markiruyuschego substances is used vysokostoykaya pigmentnaya, densely lozhaschayasya mastic. Solidifies through several seconds after her the spraying on markiruemuyu the surface. The marker intended for the spraying inscriptions on any smooth and scratchy ones the surface: Metals, tree, glass, cardboard, sealed plastic saying, tiles and camping on D.

Is universal, also perhaps letter on a number of other surfaces: Wet tree, dirty little, rusted metals, film, tile and much else. Perhaps use on neobrabotannomu metals, concrete, brick on construction.

Thermostability until 1,000 degrees S.

The writing, be reworked with a sharpie, is resistant to vygoraniyu, to practically indestructible water, blurred mechanical by.

There is leaks about is, that this the marker is complete analogue a special marker for filament from Sensas:

http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/0910/5b/9b8d49d7f919t.jpg

But the cost of a marker pen from Sensas 185-200 Grzywna (., and the cost of Edding E-950 47-50 Grzywna (.

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0910/08/6753f8f59f48t.jpg

Preventative tier more reminds not facial paint, and pasta and held very firmly. I have a marker white color of, but there are and other color of.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Oct 29 2009 23:49:11)

Feederal_74 wrote:

preventative tier more reminds not facial paint, and pasta and held very firmly. I have a marker white color of, but there are and other color of.

And then on a fishing line remains a huge source? So, in late all, then not'll understand where and placemark.

wrote:

And then on a line remains a huge source? So, in late all, then not'll understand where and placemark.

Indelible not means not sdiraemyy :crazyfun:

I have accurately such same. Sensas realistically not worth buy - reclaim on wind money :flag:

Feederal_74 wrote:

But the cost of marker from Sensas 185-200 UAH.

In Luhansk a marker Sensas 95 Grzywna (., Maver 80 Grzywna (.

Nikolaich wrote:

I asked in construction and stationery stores - nowhere not found.

Seek better through the Internet. Nailing in the search for word - the Marker Edding E-950 and choose your worded take a closer to your city. For example, here is one of of references: http://kanctorg.kiev.ua/i/cPath/1_12_17

wrote:

In Luhansk a marker Sensas 95 UAH., Maver 80 UAH.

This, perhaps, from VERY old supply because, that Sensas now, only in sovereign 9 Euro is worth.

Romeo wrote:

indelible not means not sdiraemyy

I.e. he sdiraetsya type, as wire on the wire? Nails spent and all?

Burik

After several zabrosov for the most part himself keep, the remnants of used to wipe down cloth and nighttime on a new.

Nikolaich wrote:

Roma, tell, please, where you his ?

Music "Ribolovniy Paradise" on Kivskomu Corso. 60 UAH. The price issue.

Burik wrote:

What there is he sdiraetsya type, as wire on the wire? Nails spent and all?

Roughly so :flag:

wrote:

After several zabrosov for the most part himself keep, the remnants of used to wipe down cloth and nighttime on a new.

Ah not know. I have on several fishing trips one times facilitated, so as eiaee in one place on one distance there is :flag: :dontknow:

On of last a fishing trip (that-Presents on Championship Zaporozhye area on fideru) from-for cyprinids kept "of steam engines", naturally was forced to abandon klipsovaniya twist are spaced in favor of a special marker for filament (twist are spaced). I'm using analogue such a marker "the Marker for industrial graphics Edding E-950" white color of

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1008/23/91dde99d86act.jpg

But faced with problem moreover, that white the marker virtually not in sight on light pletyonkakh (to why with already "on-yuzannymi" cords including a-the problem).
This problem today for themselves decided to shorting red marker from this same series of

http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1008/a2/44129380df45t.jpg

The cost of 43 Grzywna (. If I am not mistaken, then red color of from series of markers for filament not there is, and at all in nature in series of markers Edding E-950 aside from white and red flowers even there are telescoping, blue and black.

http://s08.radikal.ru/i181/1008/4c/ac643651c907t.jpg

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Aug 18 2010 19:57:34)

+3

Vital, you can lead on SA-N-1 ?o red?, too, had, than it come to not in different colours.
And as washed off with pletni?

wrote:

Vital, you can lead on SA-N-1 ?o red?, too, had, than it come to not in different colours. And as washed off with pletni?

If they have them even there is, then'll bring. Remind me before SA-N-.
On pletne held normal, but for tour times or two wasting. Importantly before use of give dry off 1-2 shadowing

Can be still slice of rubber from bicycle cameras on width shpuli.

31 wrote:

You can still slice of rubber from bicycle cameras on width shpuli.

This instead banking gum? If yes, then not gonna fly. Rubber not gives freely of letting as such. Under cyprinids kept steam trains. Almost guaranteed the leash. :dontknow:

And I locking knot as on match, the take up knitting always from a stark example. Even two knot, to upcoming. Under zabrose heard as knot coursing through on the rings, that there is signal for sharp drag emerge fishing line of yours. And then podmotat already quite slightly slightly need. A bit need to get used to such a, but can be.

Last edited by (Aug 18 2010 23:46:12)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.