All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.

Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.

Posts 61 to 90 of 104

Gino wrote:

attempted to klipsovatsya banking with a rubber band - under first same zabrose pletenka 0.1 would cut up its as knife.
And in stupid Shemur clip-on earring on Prestonakh PC-R at all a rubber not just stick it in the - there and as such get just stick it in the.

Bleckmor1, you zrish in the root of the :flag: - on Prestonovskikh on klipsa as times for of fixing the main under zabrose and on them need not no amount gum.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 28 2013 21:52:52)

Gino wrote:

A in stupid Shemur clip-on earring on Prestonakh PC-R at all a rubber not just stick it in the - there and as such get just stick it in the. :mad:

I made simply, on leftist drawn on a large because, to a nail a bit growing it out) them poddevaesh clip-on earring, right hand, to excite cord, and all)

+1

blekmor1 wrote:

I made simply, on leftist drawn on a large because, to a nail a bit growing it out) them poddevaesh clip-on earring, right hand, to excite the cord, and all)

In Hi,, as all difficult! :D

bleckmor1, you zrish in the root of the :flag: - on Prestonovskikh on klipsa as times for of fixing the main under zabrose and on them need not no amount gum.

- tell us, pliz, that you auctioning the in mind?

Incidentally on the photos - not PC-R, on them klipsa tighter / angrier: '(

break your fall pounder fall trough

- and here is pro this I forgot. :blush:

On all Prestonovskikh on klipsa in primarily is designed to of fixing range missiles zabrosa - she powerful, is famously edited using (there is no gear and doesn), well podpruzhinena, has substrate. With such klipsoy there is no sense use prevents gum. This concerns all Prestonovskikh coils - and PXR (on photo), and PC-R. And those, and those I have there is and are used. Shotguns / damage the main about clips for two full season not was.
Although I have was such, that Isaev had wrenched on PC-R 6,000 clip-on earring on zabrose - eiaee with its amelioration and DM13.8 on distance there is up on Dnieper River in the past year with kormushkami 120gr + severe examine alternative treatments for river fodder. Waved slightly stronger than need was and poorly samortiziroval pounder - blow was very a strong. But baited in the La and all gears and springs proved simply under with their feet - brought together, put on shpulyu back and further catching. On the main was raskosami dura-Ace Tekhnium 0.25

Although I have was such, that Isaev had wrenched on PC-R 6,000 clip-on earring on zabrose
Waved slightlystronger than need

- means have less experienced fiderista this accurately will happen, question time, fear a short.: '(

Stuck advice about gum in several gather steam; without klipsovaniya.

Last edited by Gino (May 30 2013 22:36:22)

This was as times the case, when as states with a fool can be and proboscis directed downward at elephant break the. Simply conditions were extreme - 10.03.2010The insurance companies still not over and harvest forth 22m even with the feeding trough 150 g was simply it is unrealistic. On oio in those conditions need was some extra-Hevy Picker :D in length of his until 3 meters and test under 150 g. And place it Dina 4m even without taking any efforts tried operation ditc heavy snap as least meters on 40-45 :disappointed: Since puffed were such strikes in clip-on earring, that slightly place it out of the hands not vyryvalo% -) fishing line amortizirovala significantly better.
With Prestonovskimi coils enleve constantly and with fishing line, and with puffed, and with nanofilom - nothing bad pro their clips say not can :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Gino wrote (and):

Stuck advice about gum in several gather steam; without klipsovaniya.

Try need all. I have Preston PXR, only in this year emerged, d try with klipsoy, as Sergei advises. On transport klipsakh me not relished.

And by the method with with a rubber band forgot say two important moment:

1. At night, sometimes need move away from fidera. And if there is desire to find his on place after poklevki type "give feeder", then can be done the next. Shift the a rubber closer to pleats and, or weaken Friction clutch, or at all open it. Under sharp drive the fishing line is will which packed stravlivatsya with shpuli. Under this effort with friktsionom and open to be will be different. Than closer the rubber band to pleats, those, too, easier social. Ah in general baytraner is obtained.

2. Than more weight trough and more forceful impose, those upruzhe must be the rubber band and closer to the forward burtiku. If strongly emperor with effort zabrosa, then can and a rubber cut, camping on K. She close to burtiku. So ship types- wet distance need.

polgize, on what water feature fishing? If on karpodrome, interested. One thing, on wild small river where the biggest fish, bream-1500gr, another)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Do you take it banking a rubber and in several gather steam; around shpuli, in clip-on earring win need not

How many rubber bands under that way gear has flown away :smoke: and as consequence of loss of distance there is industrialized fishing.

A wobbler under line a bush of a as you drop them?

- spinning on tens of meters not throw. If fling feeder metres at the 15-20, then klipsovanie need not.

Gino wrote:

spinning on tens of meters not throw.

Yes god with them with bushes something, homilies on zherekha "on spike in" of the farmsteads. Blow tail and wobbler or lure must be in point strike here same. And "local" far on 20 meters you at all not admit, and on 30, too,. Id say honestly, I far not always finish my poopoo. And here is now zhereshatniki on accuracy perhaps with a rifle compete can.

But on how many Being thrown you better have dzhigovikov ask. This on feeder there not gets caught, camping on K. On such distance there is I for example only my weight dokinu, and perishing pro the accuracy of at all conversation there is no.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

At all Prestonovskikh on klipsa in primarily is designed to of fixing range missiles zabrosa

Sergei, tried I with klipsoy on PXR. Ah. While taking the size of the throw, at all nice. Couple of times not he calculated on, blow this is tough was of course. But klipsa weathering, on pletenke after fishing no defects. Summary - rubber bands on this a coil accurately more not will. Himself would not In with klipsoy work, honestly, thank you for are a good advice.

And what fear with klipsoy this reel work? She powerful, a metal, without edges / edges. This with plastic after it Protestantism :D
The only advice on klipse this reel - periodically verify fastening clips. It represents a cube a metal foot-dragging, which in the process exploitation slipping back sideways on your head. From-for this-clipping clips becomes less and the main can from-under it, steel box popping up out. Especially this twist are spaced concerns. Most often this on stage between zabivkoy trough and zabrosom happening. So I for reliability at all basic around such clips wrap - accurately not are waved. However with so solution under bad depreciation pounderon > zabrose, but nedalnem zabrose (the flip against wind) or under work with kormushkami 80gr + on medium-size distance communication can be had wrenched clip-on earring. This concerns industrialized fishing with puffed. With fishing line can be going lo-fi as anywhere.
In principle nothing terrible - klipsa is inserted back in shpulyu. Will need only provolochku find or pick a.

On last fishing on urgent Council duffy333zaklipsovalsya on 32 scandisk 4,000 meeting.
Throwing good not far, on border strong of blasting and obratki. First fishing catching as usual zabrosami on eye (with vdmtkoyu on pletne), but when understood, that fish there is and nibble not stable zaklipsovalsya. And about miracle outcome irresistible after 10 feeders. Steadily wily nibble :cool:
Incidentally Sergei duffy333
Prikormku I with the entire proletarian hatred pereuvlazhnil, because as seemed, that'm feeding casualties. :)

duffy333 wrote:

A what fear with klipsoy this reel work?

Yes was once the sad experience, in including when klipsa vyvalivalas even with transport klipsovanii fishing line of yours. And when on glycosidic you'll get burned, one starts already on water to blow. Morally it is difficult themselves specifically to overwhelve.

On PXR klipsa - the fire, but on thrown to the face a bleak th. But!

MOPRH wrote:

At PXR klipsa - the fire, but on thrown to the face a bleak th. But!

Precisely so! I have PXR 5,000 already few years, and began "klipsovat" only recently, in past season. , it is a pity that before "feared."
And proposals "on marking" in several ways ("you", spinning "thread") for other shpul with less reliable klipsami - interesting.

Last edited by (Mar 21 2014 14:26:11)

And if use gum for hair? Not obese and are sold now tiny not bolee1.5 centimeters in diameter and went very. Seems on 50 units in set are sold. Stretch as times on dozen shpuli size 4,000 quietly. And with strong, drive (poklevke bonus) very easily and straightforward. Only not know still as under zabrose they themselves to wage will but think under not > and the right zabrose breakages not will. For reliability can be two use. Ah this until still only thought. On Spring want experiment

Last edited by (Jan 28 2015 00:45:32)

Try. As have had enough, East fling so, to clip-on earring not vyryvalo. Klipsovatsya began only in year before season, until this feared.
IChSKh, well worked matched bryklivyyu fish with puffed in klipse. Gather steam; 5-7 can be done, until fish in themselves not came. And then released (let off) Friction clutch and begin dances with FIBPlus.
Text or Karpov on 10 kg this not concerns. Under me Russian disabled telecom, simplex, on the nipple under poklyovke as such, with my help put a new Chinese F0,3 mm) and nevertheless fish its cut the top of minutes through ten. If crocodile will get a bite, then will interrupt the-with klipsoy or without.

wrote:

and if use gum for hair? Not obese and are sold now tiny not bolee1.5 centimeters in diameter and went very. Seems on 50 units in set are sold. Stretch as times on dozen shpuli size 4,000 quietly. And with strong, drive (poklevke bonus) very easily and straightforward. Only not know still as under zabrose they themselves to wage will but think under not > and the right zabrose breakages not will. For reliability can be two use. Ah this until still only thought. On Spring want experiment

Edited dmitriy Micah (2015-01-27 23 :45: 32)

Such gum the cord unfortunately very easily-sorely tested.

+2

soo77 wrote:

Polymers gum the cord unfortunately very easily-sorely tested.

And on zabrose and on poklyovke?
Although if hes cuttinon zabrose, on poklyovke already nothing to acquire will cut :dontknow:

soo77 wrote:

Polymers gum the cord unfortunately very easily-sorely tested.

Prevents gum the cord unfortunately, alone very easily, other quite hard, but in late-all - ??? unfortunately! O.o. 100! :glasses:
And not unfortunately the cord a ring from monofila, somewhere 0.25-0.35 mm, however it almost not stretched, :no:.
I as something described its "pillar" from two Funyuns, one thing - monofilnoe, length the circle about 8-10 centimeters, actuality only on clip-on earring, and then in such monofilnoe a ring is inserted another a ring from rubber - I used banking a rubber. Under zabrose the cord striking about monofil, and banking the rubber band stretched, - in a result get effect depreciation strike and in the same time the cord not has opportunities cut a ring from rubber! :cool:
There is a small a practical nuance: After klipsovaniya cord need to do these puffed 2-3 turnover around shpuli, and already after this to set on clip-on earring a ring from monofila, forth - see Higher.
I tried to simulate process installations two Funyuns on shpulyu (see Photo) in household conditions (the so easier photographed), which gives misconception about how, to what need seek to.
Of course, such a "modernization" quite bulky and mutornaya initially, however over time emerges experience and a knack, and than harder weight zabrasyvaemoy snap (I have frequent fishing, when account for bombarding trough in 120-150 "grape" + prikormka), those even more effectiveness "two Funyuns" compared with usually-rubber-odnokolechnym klipsovaniem.
Photo 1: In advance prigotovlyaem 2 ring of yours?:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/xh1Ae.jpg

=====================================================
Foto2: After, as alternatives badly expanding zabrosa, are (pole) still 2 sweep with shpuli and klipsuem the cord:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/C8vxN.jpg

Photo 3: Oborachivaem manually 2 sweep cord around shpuli - persevere achieve escape expanding:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/jne6u.jpg

Foto4: Each a ring from monofila on clip-on earring, so, to Uzlinka with start was alongside klipsoy:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/D1xHu.jpg

Foto5: In a ring from monofila then thread a ring banking gum:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/dkUv0.jpg

Foto6: A ring from banking gum each on shpulyu:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/8sxXV.jpg

Foto7 and 8: In late-all get such a picture - under zabrose cord unless in a ring from monofila and stretches the his, and a ring from gum only quiet stretching ring of yours? From monofila:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/NvdkY.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/lNQ4E.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Feb 14 2015 10:20:14)

+2

wrote:

And on zabrose and on poklyovke?
Although if hes cuttinon zabrose, on poklyovke already nothing to acquire will cut

With such rubbers for hair can be bombarding weight until 30-40gr, and weight lot more on zabrose such gum almost not hold.

+1

On small traditional transportation I for clip-on earring at all not fear. Frankly, and on big not very (for me 50-60 gr there's gravy-already big weight, on during not enleve). Clips even summer were all plastic, native-all of entire. Appeared time and vozmozhnost- couple of brass gvozdikov stuck a.

! Mike.
And that need to fear? Honored and wondered, gorodit with rubbers frankly decisional laziness + they and straightforward when point earned (law over villainy). On plastic new was couple of times worker Alternatively, but after lapping systems all'oc, importantly not need to rigidly keep fider-)

Ah people same gonoshitsya with rubbers and other lawyers prisposobami. Fears something to break or break the. And I menzhovalsya, until not tried. The simplest techniques-and no one nowhere not is faring. Ah, can, first couple of zabrosov for opreleleniya how feeder themselves talks the on this distance there is with such kormushkami. And beyond the plot thickens inhalations, memory :dontknow:

wrote:

couple of brass gvozdikov stuck a.

Mikhail Pavlovych, exile under hand an hour there is no, as clip-on earring remaking? Something I find not can. :dontknow:

Mr.Puff wrote:

What something I find not can.

DOKAs organs is 60 posted: Make Sam

+1

I have the same, that and on the photos. Spring without mammals ,-I have wire a thicker.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Nurture clip-on earring on shpule.