All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Posts 271 to 300 of 339

малыш69 wrote:

A processes. Fish hardly surrender, because, that they go in water environment constantly and continually, especially with aktiviziruyas with offensive heat.

Closing, bioravnovesie in any a reservoir pleasant thing quite fragile and quite not an easy, as may seem on first glance. And for acidic, lapped filthy, a rotten gutter, the poisoned and camping on D. Prikormku for fish need not lobbying. Himself such a same not palleggi?

In scale a body of water this prikormka simply a drop in Sea.

Фидерал wrote:

In scale a body of water this prikormka simply a drop in Sea.

Number of cyanide was "for full happiness", if take from masses bodies even less requires. And that? Ktoy something each instead kofeyu accepts?

Bottom in many places sees, rotting his with organic chemistry. Ton organic. Several kg kvashenoy prikormki weather not would make.

Фидерал wrote:

The bottom in many places sees, rotting his with organic chemistry. Ton organic. Several kg kvashenoy prikormki weather not would make.

On landfills and ovragakh lie ton debris. Rebuffed by on Bank couple of kilos, too, approach to River not zagorodyat. Let us after themselves garbage on Bank leave? :mad: In my formative years for dumped in small river polkastryulki skisshey prikormki, from grandfathers handle from posaka (and she from the handle shovels almost was in the time) can be was repaid with one favor shlopotat. "Not poop where] However" -prigovarivali. I grew by Bank, this my the second house essentially. And you guys themselves are looking, I you not God, and not judge.

I garbage and its, and how many can someone else's taking out, and d pulling. There is a rotten and yoghurt: Diving not was throwing away my, and not d to emit. Here is such I the wrong. :dontknow:

+4

Plyusanul. Oleg, you would Aksakov "Caienee about uzhene fish" on freedom reread. Article pro grayling or trout-respiration they wasting in tourist crowds rivers. Not, not from absence of crosscurrents, and from, that from villages Latin on’are beginning electrify and this the beginning of United the pond. In fishponds, which far from villages, this not happening. And was written 170 years ago :dontknow:
And pro now I'll shut up and bledneyu o.o.
For that bought, for something prodayu- to the issue purity on the banks of.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That such I the wrong.

Garbage - this one thing, and prikormka quite another. This not sealed plastic saying and not metals, and derivative of grain in greater least. In gills wreath and algae in millions of times more, than this prikormki peregnivaet.
Need not its "grinpisovost" reproduces until absurd.

+2

About purity shores of - this separate very painful theme. And about organic question enough complex. Who can with precision argue, that fresh maize repays its loans in body of water and not sedennaya fish tank under his rottenness will bring harm environmental environment less, than already perebrodivshaya and which hovers around more late-decomposition. Term corruption she has will various, with will pass this process much faster, fresh same first will pass all those same stages of, which has passed with, only directly at a reservoir. The same concerns and other of grain. Ah and about of bought in no clothing left prikormki, I already wrote. Who can give a guarantee, that with it can be work without special funds protection, obligatory certification there is no, no one knows than she edited using, term its storage not limited, visual that in it can is sufficient number of preservatives. Several my known tried to finished peas, chickpeas and maize from prikormki, have human she stood in line for in water about seven months but so and not's gone sour. Obviously, that in it is heap useful for dam and for fish substances. Me interestingly, what favor of will bring such seeds under hit in body of water, when they natural way utiliziruyutsya and what elements tables of Mendeleev allocate under his rottenness.
And about what delicious things drain and workers in our retaions enterprises, can be only guess. Process corruption, including the corruption - this natural biological process, which not too strange nor one zhivomu body. In the last time scientists around the world trumps alarm, because, that corpses deceased stopped decay from for neimovernogo number of of eaten under life preservatives.
I accurately am confident, that my nothing not processed maize or another prikormka or the nozzle sitch repays its loans in body of water even in prokisshem the form of be difficult to dispose of the most natural by. And there is whether such a same confidence in prikormke top of?

A pro garbage here, the cry souls.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 18 2015 16:16:25)

Фидерал wrote:

Garbage - this one thing, and prikormka quite another.

Alexey, up on the closely. I modicum word where said pro prikormku, grain, fermented extracts maize?

I say about skisshey,, uh, lame and s prikormke. Need not its in water. Ah if not want listen to and to read, pro processes in environment oxygen, without him, with the participation alone or other bacteria, yes need not. Simply themselves eat the, in that Dr. you a lecture about this and give, if act; failing that. And optimistically about the benefits for fish sour and more phony, perishing sorry. It different, with very strongly case. That such the putrefying poisons, tsianidy and camping on D. And camping on P. In rate? Why in pharmacies sell activated coal, too,?

Excuse, transparent on "massacred" point with withstanding the scent of as on Bank, so and in water. Toxicity fish recent products, or specifically prepared. And fucking wads ofinformation their modicum fellow. And will happiness you, and fish.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Alexei, up on the closely. I modicum word where said pro prikormku, grain, fermented extracts maize?

I say about skisshey,, uh, lame and s prikormke.

And than skisshaya different from will make a? And that understand under terms is not fresh and rotten?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In aquarium pshennoy mean rice gruel drop and see outcome.

One grain pshyonki in an aquarium as ten sites in the lake. :D Since than to compare? Not gather additionally in any way. :dontknow:

малыш69 wrote:

A than skisshaya different from will make a? And that understand under terms is not fresh and rotten?

Is about.
The same familiar, which boils maize on impulse, but Karpov on prikormku zaplesnevevshuyu. Himself about Will.i.am. How many times heard narratives from him, about his steep church (in sense number of fish and size), so much same times tried to to pry out from him secret. Always spoke one thing and, too,: "I prikormku not freeze, and after each a fishing trip so and leave in the bucket. Simply on the ensuing domeshivayu slightly fresh, plus with maize "(lives in the private sector). Not believed. Might be certain autumn, when fell with him on one thing Lake. Touched his prikormku, hour could not launder hands from kislyatiny.
Autumn began and I so same to do prikormku. On another a fishing trip emerged white gray. 'm calling him. He: "Nothing terrible. Mo... Shuffle it and in reverse while. "

малыш69 wrote:

A than skisshaya different from will make a?

And she and will in late all skisshaya-the alcohol in vinegar bacteria also set even 4000m2 as well as hurry. Run. Than maize better cucumbers, cabbage or mochyonykh apples? And wine in vinegar becomes, if nothing not to do

майк wrote:

A she and will in late all skisshaya-alcohol in vinegar bacteria also set even 4000m2 as well as running. Than maize better cucumbers, cabbage or mochyonykh apples? And wine in vinegar becomes, if nothing not to do

Therefore goes a normal natural process disposal, skisanie, ferment with the consequent gradual the decomposition by rot. Arises question on what stage this process need to stop and than, desirable given especially nutrition and gustatory preferences fish, but nor as not rights. Thus needs whether perebrodivshaya within one month maize in the termination of this process or it need greater term, and can his need to stop through year of fermentation? I now’ve worked with corn, that began finished in April past year. She already not reeks so sharply of silage as before and in its perceptible spirituose smell appeared missing early aromas that can seem even enjoyable. Except this under cooking she very quickly turns into quite pretty - two of kissel (kissel is. Not industrial alcohol nor vinegar in perceptible spirituose smell not present. Question where the kind the brink of?

малыш69 wrote:

I now’ve worked with corn, that began finished in April past year.

малыш69 wrote:

The subject where the kind the brink of?

Through couple of is this baby will equipped :crazyfun: :tomato:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Mar 18 2015 19:51:42)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Through couple of is this baby will equipped

Edited aleksandrfeed (Today 16 :51: 42)

Not 4,000,000,, through two years intense repeater starts skisat, after, as all preservatives with with in it take a shower. And through members years she would end process his corruption, slightly faster radioactive uranium. :tomato:

малыш69 wrote:

. So needs whether perebrodivshaya within one month maize in the termination of this process or it need greater term, and can his need to stop through year of fermentation?

Have the blame the ferment ferment like 21 day. Brazhka on the basis of corn on this literary data to 6 days vybrazhivaet.
Year nothing not process goes, this certainly :no:

майк wrote:

Wu guilt the ferment ferment like 21 day. Brazhka on the basis of corn on this literary data to 6 days vybrazhivaet.
Year nothing not process goes, this certainly

Come, 'll show, I can deport, but charges in terrorizme's afraid :D.

What, through year bubbles go?

майк wrote:

Choi, through year bubbles go?

Yes they and before not particularly were observed, if not hinder, their quite and not was

So the already in my opinion not ferment, and what something silosovanie- without access air (under layer by layer water like.

майк wrote:

So the already in my opinion not ferment, and what something silosovanie- without access air (under layer by layer water like.

Not know as his name is, but fish like, eats all for both cheeks.

Summer necessarily d try.

On how many wise use in prikormke significant number of coarse very under-fishing-start (in this time), if for bait night crawlers not will be used (in mind absence of), and also perhaps presence a goby? Had forced will be fought on oparika, dipovannuyu maize and etc. Rybuli: Bream, podleschik, karpik, a dace.

Ah at all something in marlin fishing Mauritius not on latest place rule-than such, on the fishing. Strongly doubt, that possessing in prikormke very, yes in March month fish lyknetsya on moldy worm, and all the more on maize. Clearly not season :dontknow: I.M.H.O.,

Here is made wanted to ask. In supermarkets there is frozen maize. So here is who that thinks of go as alternative canned on parts of zakorma? Perishing painful for the price tasty. 1 kg - 30 Grzywna (.

Who’such a on food. She when defrosting myagonkaya?

Though where borrow in one referred buy soft in another hard, but to Italian tastes with canned not in a range of :sceptic:

Romeo wrote:

That made wanted to ask. In supermarkets there is frozen maize. So here is who that thinks of go as alternative canned on parts of zakorma? Perishing painful for the price tasty. 1 kg - 30 Grzywna (.

Itself, she say razykh options case. Fresh produce to store in refrigerators costly, so adopt still option - sublimirovannuyu. Its razmachivayut when need and, they freeze.

Here is than one from the other is different, not know, not has tried. Have us she not however.

Romeo wrote:

Yes, very century.

Greetings from it is Gorby's. To weekends vybrodit. http://sh.uploads.ru/t/aKwH4.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 23 2015 10:38:38)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2