All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Posts 331 to 339 of 339

Basilashvili wrote:

Sorry for offtop, but me sometimes seems, that all these a Sith-venchiki purely a honey trap producers)) Don’t, ah on-fenshuyu it cha correctly, only here is practice just for shows the other outcome. Here is, to example, Iet's get out with mate on spend some time fishing, he increasingly with observance fidernykh Digital kalaputsaet, I same special one. Without material (zameshivayus and not fact that in catch have him more will, this is so say visual reaffirming theory global conspiracy rybalsko-aksessuarnoy mafia)

I even more I’d say, feeder as kind of industrialized fishing a honey trap on 99% zabugornykh burzhuinov. A before on Donkey with nevkami with fishing line klinskoy sitting on the bucket and of mourning not knew. And us such a podlyanu planted :D. And if seriously the heckling feed through a sieve changes mekhanniku feed in better side, yes this not means, that you oblovite all, from whom this the most material (there is no, after all in feeder there are many other the nuance :dontknow:

+1

ProDiJ wrote:

I even more I’d say, feeder as kind of industrialized fishing a honey trap on 99% zabugornykh burzhuinov. A before on Donkey with nevkami with fishing line klinskoy sitting on the bucket and of mourning not knew. And us such a podlyanu planted. And if seriously the heckling feed through a sieve changes mekhanniku feed in better side, yes this not means, that you oblovite all, from whom this the most material (there is no, after all in feeder there are many other the nuance

Here is himself sometimes marvel at this fact)) Sometimes simple "salapinka" being invoked on "there is no" pains curiously there VeDeE and Brownings)

+1

And sho someone spoke, that if obveshatsya fashionable rigging of this ship, feed super expensive prikormkoy, under this not have skills and understanding that you one takes, can boldly themselves considered super sea-going fisherman?

Basilashvili wrote:

That himself sometimes marvel at this fact)) Sometimes simple "salapinka" being invoked on "there is no" pains curiously there VeDeE and Brownings)

Case and such, but extremely rarely. If fisherman keeps managing pick a the right composition, pravvilno his cooked the have salapinki or any other kashla chance least.

ProDiJ
The key word "if"))

Basilashvili wrote:

ProDiJ
The key word "if"))

Far from, the key word "keeps managing." Knowledge and skill, key factors in a fishing trip.

Basilashvili wrote:

Sometimes simple "salapinka" being invoked on "there is no" pains curiously there VeDeE and Brownings)

So have them same appointment different, and in space, and in time. :dontknow: How their to compare something?

Speech about how, that ryp not order was presented on the, what the writing on box since with prikormkoy and on what language))

Basilashvili wrote:

’ s much discussed about how, that ryp not order was presented on the, what the writing on a tutu with prikormkoy and on what language))

Fish something she of course, of the illiterate. Yes and us simply the writing on box since little that useful will tell. And here is poprobovav in different conditions prikormku - already a small understanding of emerges. Understanding, that in the composition of the, still bribery add. And here is obtaining information, as this "fermented malt drink aroma", can already brains in bath put. Ah this purely I.M.H.O.,, on truth not make any attempts.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2