All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Posts 61 to 90 of 339

And such reception as double zabivka with the help toptushki will in subject. Rang prikormku. Then napshikal acid with attrantantom and then another tier from above. I.e. until there's gravy converge to trawling acid not will actively work. Then prikormka osypletsya and haters have trawling.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Since site TM "Trophy column"

And? The usual syrup. ???? here acid? Or you his color confounds?

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2015 20:25:46)

Alexcd83, you realistically nice burn :rofl:

In general I nothing not understood!
But you advocating for "acid" entitled The syrup for Sieg Rigg.
Or recommend? And will all us happiness?
I correctly understood? Can be please communicate as the challenging.

Yrik wrote:

But you advocating for "acid" entitled The syrup for Sieg Rigg.
Or recommend? And will all us happiness?
I correctly understood? Can be please communicate as the challenging.

Not. Not correctly. I wrote that I pursued a experiments precisely with this by - the other I have simply there is no under hand. If who will find an analogous product the what the difference that promoted in ANY spray. Only would effect acid was :flag:

I think something similar there is and have other producers karpovogo nutrition. I simply this question particularly not was :flag:

Simply such things brand-name are worth until growth costly. And if have the fishing trainer there are already sprays good (any firms) the do their dyebath can be thus way!

Again same sprays Prince raspolovinit. Part of mix with by and part of to leave in original version. Think pulvelizatory empty there is have all.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 24 2015 20:46:32)

Itself, flamboyant you text photo from the catalogue about what of mixed for Sieg-riga telling :)

SliceOfLife wrote:

Rum, flamboyant you text photo from the catalogue about what of mixed for Sieg-riga telling

You sho. This advertisements :D

http://trophej.com/catalog/detail.php?I … LEMENT=596

Oleg_GOR wrote:

At glycerine smells transpose not're gonna?

If on glycerine the this already dip will? Recipe can be?

riverwater wrote:

If on glycerine the this already dip will? Recipe can be?

This until only in giving direction back to. If tickles something useful'll post an.

Romeo wrote:

"acid"

"Acid" - colorful suspended matter in water? I correctly understood?
And if "nabukhkat" of food dyes? Effect not such same will?

So this they and there is.

Point these colourings at all pittance are worth, especially those which for Easter eggs!
Dissolve in words and use.
I garlic with vodka long use.
Importantly not inward!

Last edited by Yrik (Jan 24 2015 21:32:48)

майк wrote:

So this they and there is.

Not, there something else, as talked. Have us our mainstream such released. Here is predseriynyy pattern:

http://se.uploads.ru/t/7IxR9.jpg

And here is serial:

http://www.100poklevok.ru/images/stories/no_foto/Phantom_booster.jpg
http://www.fishpoint.ru/images/product/2/7/anrzomozdbpkvgfu.jpg

Oleg, so in fix sign In? Suspended matter, smells or is it now what secret??

Alexcd83 wrote:

It's that obvious whether strident changes Ah, this is great when one starts using your skills to help vodka with garlic?

There is no, not markedly, as and ordinary some garlic dough a mixture!

Employ fluorescein dye this. Truth, to has found light need, but on bottom his not very. In my opinion the high-hat and opener.

майк wrote:

Oleg, so in fix sign In? Suspended matter, smells or is it now what secret??

The main, here is the that on of last the picture. Flyuoristsentnoe cloud, ah and chemistry of course. More detail Popov about such thing somewhere here wrote, she in South Africa hit was. In 120 pro it (Goo) many the big info. Fadzeeu somewhere admired in press. I not acquired a this of Revelation, camping on K. With whom not spoke, people not strongly were starstruck from these Daniel frye leaked. Not most important in fishing a means in our edges.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 24 2015 22:12:27)

Ah, in South Africa of light lot more. Ty Sho something I not remember pro seizure depth.

майк wrote:

I.M.H.O., the high-hat and opener.

For good reason you so. On carp we should drink a this yuzayut. There it works.

Yrik wrote:

No, not markedly, as and ordinary some garlic dough a mixture!

And I have on carp we should drink a Amur river and karasyu garlic already several seasons in favore :dontknow:

Not, I OK with his perspective. Ca, have a carp other preferences :dontknow:

майк wrote:

now, have a carp other preferences

Karp very curious fish. On the and calculation. Attract attention and all. And acid this something an unusual as not fact.

I so understood, this pleasant thing his not repels. And the as familiarity breeds contempt-against a carp Stirlitz nervously smokes in the sidelines o.o.

I have slightly whether not the whole "collection" Diaz Gutierrez Goo. Pro carp nothing to speak not d so as not was I have in this season moreover number of cyprinids kept fishing trips, to statistics considered adequate, but on white puppies were born that on 2008, that on devices up no effect not saw - nor good, nor bad :dontknow: Just money on wind.

If to speak pro prevents different weird "isn't quite your thing", then me like have Browning's match dipy. Very bright strong odors (especially like Garlic and vanilla on). And consistence, as honey - is famously to stay in bait either, no and very slowly washed down / sciatica.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 24 2015 22:43:40)

Romeo wrote:

A I have on carp we should drink a Amur river and karasyu garlic already several seasons in Ama

I am asking forgiveness, in Ama have you or have ryp?
'm applying garlic long.
"Improvised explosive device of" his action never saw.
Under bezklyove, that with him, that without him. And contrary under klyove.
Can in what the faint extent.

Last edited by Yrik (Jan 24 2015 23:34:27)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

The fundamental, here is the that on of last the picture. Flyuoristsentnoe cloud, ah and chemistry of course. More detail Popov about such thing somewhere here wrote, she in South Africa hit was. In 120 pro it (Goo) many the big info. Fadzeeu somewhere admired in press. I not acquired a this of Revelation, camping on K. With whom not spoke, people not strongly were starstruck from these Daniel frye leaked. Not most important in fishing a means in our edges.

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 22 :12: 27)

Yes goo the good pleasant thing-tested. But there are launched the researchers. , too, well themselves recommending. There are several recipes.

Launched aromy on 3 page in late forumchanin otpisyvaet where there is

Yrik wrote:

in Ama have you or have ryp?

Have ryp

Sergei53 wrote:

Yes goo the good pleasant thing-tested. But there are launched the researchers. , too, well themselves recommending. There are several recipes.

Heard about this. Even also been with one approximately such a prescription. But I have now a bit other priorities for research. Can as any and until this hands come. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Heard about this. Even also been with one approximately such a prescription. But I have now a bit other priorities for research. Can as any and until this hands come.

What interestingly priorities

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2