All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 339

Oleg_GOR wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

Perhaps this he and had mind spoke that spoon on 1kg a mixture modicum peatmosses and enjoyed govarit is famously that can be to do very prikormku high class he tested will give consider that with this tickles

Ah this loudly said. Something can be of course add in prikormku. But here is karpyatniki modicum this all screwing with, still not have made "gold s palette" on which always are biting.

This is understandable but can with this and tickles that the.

aleks777 wrote:

this is understandable but can with this and tickles that the.

Point, on any karpovyy forum in the partition prikormok. There all already long isprobovano and described by. As raptures, so and frustration.

+1

Wanted to would discuss one subject. The orthodox rule "than you know, you feed on the and] However", i.e. the, on that] However desirable use promoted in prikormku. This I in the context survivors components. I have in area the most its intended the nozzle sitch - this maggot. But promoted his signing in prikormku I have simply there financial opportunities. (Especially this concerns fishing trips on a host day or several-day for travels). But there is free access to virtually unfettered stockpile worm. Exactly in than question - will be whether work scheme enleve on oparika, and in prikormku leave weave worm? Understand, that this can be test only over- by, but can have someone there are already surveillance in this area.

But on worm're trying are they biting?? I have otritsatnlnyy experience his ispozovaniya in different regions Ukraine, quite far from each other jeopardized. Although a "kid better bait not knew :dontknow:

Have us spring and autumn the worm in frankenberry have fish.
In prikormku his can be cut, but on hook sandwich from worm and oparika, can and work :dontknow:

Вович wrote:

question - will be whether work scheme enleve on oparika, and in prikormku leave weave worm? Understand, that this can be test only over- by, but can have someone there are already surveillance in this area.

Yes will, but not always. Sometimes and on motley the worm on ways withdrawn by the. Try unambiguously, better Tyres.

майк wrote:

A on worm're trying are they biting?? I have otritsatnlnyy experience his ispozovaniya in different regions Ukraine, quite far from each other jeopardized. Although a "kid better bait not knew

Summer more often nightlife the bait is. Ah this by my conditions.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 27 2015 15:34:41)

Have me to worm, attitude the next: the worm = a major fish. Ah and with appropriate pace and approach to a fishing trip. In my opinion, the bait quite not for tempovoy fishing.

Максим84 wrote:

Wu us spring and autumn the worm in frankenberry have fish.

Rains, streams, in water washed off increasingly something understandable.

I about fiscal prikormke. As correctly to store zapasennye on season cereals (wheat and maize)?

On the cold, in darkness, in dryness. Smaller air. Black the garbage package -ono.
If a mouse-in greater the saucepan with a lid. Ah and slde, if a little wet-gray can emerge.

Вович wrote:

Actually in than question - will be whether work scheme enleve on oparika, and in prikormku'm adding more weave worm?

I very often so do, and fish and I like 8-), but the truth not've been drinking in prikormku just chervya, and Tyres in the feeder.

майк wrote:

A on worm're trying are they biting??

Are they biting as during Misha and even as are they biting, accented such fishing, that only the worm, sandwich or oparik at all silent. Longlasting partnership else they catch me of bream on chervya, with on puchyok 2-4 pieces.

Stuck. Local why something on Kukk or purchased moldy worm gets caught :dontknow:

майк wrote:

At the cold, in darkness, in dryness. Smaller air. Black the garbage package -ono.
If a mouse-in greater the saucepan with a lid. Ah and slde, if a little wet-gray can emerge.

Mikhail, if immediately from crack VAT and fact turn in black packages. Air as times little, indeed do only between beans. In garage in most dry place, but not peppers, or in cellar nothing not will, if hermetically boxed?

From mice secure. And nothing him not will. Kohl, you with kernel so piddling around.

I would in cellar grain accurately does not pose. On separating let even and cold attic in metal closing bucket most the. I have on zasteklennom, but neotaplivaemom balcony, on almost full the pot dvukhvedernoy wheat and corn grain with past season remained - all normally with kernel.

Misha, I run around because, that preserve want. In the past year bag breading has eroded. Of course can from for butter. On balcony (loggia) such same conditions as and at the second floor in garage. With balcony me kicked with once a. :D Dochke made year gaming. So, that all in garage. Pro basement asked so as in it longer just summer cool, but humidity almost 100%.
Sergei, there is no I have VAT. Have old hat its house and now there lies. Take From need to will.

Spring are you going to pick, there is not requests.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

In past year bag breading has eroded. Of course can from for butter.

What for au gratin with oils?? Have us most often from bread biscuits over this deal.

майк wrote:

Choi for au gratin with oils?? Have us most often from bread biscuits over this deal.

With the bakery each had brought. Very oils smelled like, which enjoy under baking bread. Likely simply collected crumbs I have were. Worked on fish well. I live oil and in bag for'm adding more.

майк wrote:

A on worm're trying are they biting?? I have otritsatnlnyy experience his ispozovaniya in different regions Ukraine, quite far from each other jeopardized. Although a "kid better bait not knew

That pitfalls worm, of course on history of Smolensk Oblast Nicolas Dnepr river not such as you, he can be said still not "Nicolas", and "Malets"!) But all same, worm on Dnieper River the entire fish respects. Only everyone sale-its the worm and command need a! So, on big water and scheiss and made of earth and podlistnik, but beam of and in the pure (can be dipovat). Than warmer, closer to the summer of, scheiss ceased work and better are biting on "boutique" with oparikom or kukuruzkoy with earthy / citrus flavours by a worm, and sometimes and "bordul", sliced on tsilindriki-theme! Still Orgeat, on during, sense dobovlyat rezannogo worm no! In the process, claims blast. Ah and not for "pace"
And here is on stoyachke, "beaten" probochkami very even works)

klim1980 wrote:

"bordul"

This who??

About industrialized fishing on the worm on South Bug River in Mykolayiv area - in period 2013 and 2014gg on the worm better lovilsya sea Bass summer, in principle mainly on the worm, especially with offensive darkness. On moldy worm mostly a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, a minor podleschik. , too, most on River Ingulka (inflows of Dnepr higher Kherson). On appearance same created (between Yuzhnoukrainskom and Voznesensky) the entire fish was captured only on moldy worm - bream, sea Bass, a dace. This from personal observations over the past two season.

майк wrote:

This is who??

) zhyttja PORDON! So on smolenschine "vypolzka" -bolshogo dozhdevogo worm call!

What there to apologize. I read in its time memories skopom about childhood, father it of the palatine of Smolensk, farmer its a small in village. Ah and words unusual-Sea.
Remember only "chukovney."

I live oil and in bag for leave.

If svezhesbitoe podsolnechnoe- :cool: religious in So-Yo time spoke, that hemp very pakhuchee. Smelled them in magazine- :dontknow:

Last edited by майк (Jan 27 2015 23:56:20)

Thank you all for advice. In general with referral warming'm going to go on our small river-stink box for by a worm and d try.

I about fiscal prikormke. As correctly to store zapasennye on season cereals (wheat and maize)?

After long storage desirable try to not progorkla.

+1

On a tooth not necessarily. Smells quite characteristic, but in my opinion, if will get moldy. And in dryness and two years lay like this.

майк wrote:

A in dryness and two years lay like this.

Years five-seven ago, in Egyptian pyramid found neck amphora with wheat. Half of experimental landing sprouted. In as to store need.

+1

Not, ah this OK seeds-genetic code bear and increasingly such anything. If would nature not was is envisaged derp supply ruggedness, landscape now was would, as on the moon. Have younger in room ledit bag seed air corn-petty such a, checkpoint. Years five lezhit- "and sho him stands alright" (S.

I have it seems slightly younger than Egyptian :D. I at work call bailed on on grain Shipments. Here is one and has found on attic parental homes. How many she there lies and not remembers. Under reconstruct the still, and his already long there is no. So, that years 10. Has brought me in a baggy filled as if only obmolochennaya.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Preferred reasoning about prikormke 2