All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Questions to activist Sergey Popov within project of ASKPRO

Questions to activist Sergey Popov within project of ASKPRO

Posts 1 to 30 of 57

Expensive friends, a respected Sergei.

I took on themselves courage to remove surplus and to leave only questions forums to activist Sergey Popov. Questions I not tribes, and left all, which here were asked. This right we must to leave for Sergei: What questions deserve attention and on which he would consider the please to answer, solve him.

Thank you for understanding and will continue.

wrote:

Dear Sergei, I have such question. Known, that Maxim eve on question "What is wine prefer?" Usually respond so: "Bread." For that his very wasn't much liked in expensive restaurants. Tell, and you with best man in this terms of there is any preferences?

ZooM wrote:

We treat to alcohol consumption well quietly, within a reasonable.
Spectrum my favorite drinks enough open, so as I overtake on works of Remarque and Hemingway, and Igor virtually not consume intergenerational accounts the last time, so as sports regime requires special relations to his health.
Bread wine under hot a snack sometimes is allowed :)

wrote:

there is whether video the plot continuation of the karpovoy fishing to the Sula?

Rus wrote:

Hello, like that would you have educated as correctly exercise picking the reel to udilischu, twist are spaced to center of the spool, determine balance cordage. Made the basic rules and a combination of tests, sizes and etc. With emphasis on feeder, naturally :)
Think it will be interesting such the notion of as universal tackle for example feeder + carp.

mezga-alex wrote:

A I produbliruyu their couple of issues in terms as industrialized fishing:
1) How maximally successfully harvest property fish vlet (on falling)? Maximize successful sweep (martial arts)?
2) How harvest fiderom on overgrown with algae a reservoir? The main ryba- Crucian. Depth from Dam until meters 9. Body of water stojaca.
3) Which the main algorithm struggle with beskleviem? That in primarily need try?
Thank you for cool project. Happy New year!

wrote:

The subject to kumu (museum).

Igor, you can give several councils newbie boylokatatelyu. As make in household conditions forty-fifty more-less profit Boylov from "improvised funds" provided, that alone routing on zakorm point (point will zakarmlivatsya day-two until the main session; the distance = 30-50 meters; river with slow the passage), other - on trigger?

I understand, that the big info in networks Sea and Duffy, perhaps, will swears, but here is how would you under all your todays experience come would toward solving this issue, if would you had to place both: Boyle on your first karpovuyu fishing? On than can be and save, and, without what not indispensable?

ARX@ngel wrote:

Sergei like would that would have shown as correctly to do pyliki (or heard a about some peculiarities this species Boylov) as me do that would Boyle 20 was dissolved 3-4 hours?

wrote:

So same interestingly-as to do in household conditions dip? As I see-a certain-in neutral aminosiropa + several drops caregiver flavoring. Khtelos would to know qualify or-a certain composition in as an example and what and how many?

wrote:

Wu me, too, question on dipam.
I wanted to try use in as a Dipa meylanovskiy and sensasovskiy it is a liquid flavouring (see Photo below). Bought in mark appropriate tasting house with rotary, but under using types in the pure sprayer keeps clogging up. Goal was spraying trough with feeds before zabrosom. Thus can be was would been running experiments with smells during fishing, avoiding aromatisation the entire prikormochnoy a mixture and clean up / promoted aromu in during fishing session. Tell, please, was whether you any't live in the experience with viewing liquid aromikov in as a Dipa and as and with than their can be try the organism to for spraying?

http://i9.pixs.ru/thumbs/7/6/5/DSC1833J … 395765.jpg

And still question. Say, that if scents prikormku, then fish faster become on point, but and faster made there moves away, than if harvest without types. This as with man, which sidit in dining room, where constantly reeks turmeric or somehow any soup. That you think on this about?
Thank you for attention.

_ wrote:

The subject to you and to other, who has tried. Is worth whether apply on Dnieper River nasadochnyy pelets or maize instead the animal on the hook, to fully cut off property fish? Share experience, if such is there is?

So same me would very like to know about adding a animals components. All my attempts after as put the reprobate on the table repatriated were subjected the a boilermaker the perch, then nano belle. They at all need within simple fishing and not sorevov?

wrote:

Sergei, after viewing video Vitaliy Kolganova "Lovlya trout on feeder" me very are interested in use in as a jamborees a floating paste. If you have in this terms of any their expertize, it would be nice, if would you received this nozzle of and possible methods industrialized fishing with it several minutes and experienta experience use of such metallization pastes (and metallization pastes at all, should the. Failing airline companies). Perhaps, you can suggest paste certain producers?

A interestingly, that you can say about those fluorestsiruyuschikh additive type kordovskikh gu, which enforced on ChM in South Africa. On one of seminars, you talked, that ship the on you what something the number and brought on Ukraine. Probovfli whether their apply on leschu and, if yes, what were results?

Sergei, tell, please, where and under any conditions, on your glance, it may be advisable use on follicle services instead Boylov the wire with nasazhennymi on it oparyami or rezanym by a worm?

AKVALANGIST wrote:

Avazhaemye, and could you tell me such a vesch. As about use Summer plant supplements (peas, spelt be scattered) for winter fidera? Understand that winter fodder should be scale grinding and malokaloriynym, but can some peas puree will have to Italian tastes residents river (and not only) the depths?

Buruduk wrote:

Sergei like would you ask question about it comes to shagging bream on created on big depths 18-up. And exactly to do or not, with start-up zakorm, an interval perezabrosa after landing trough, weight trough, there is whether sense use trough weight 70-90gr for more rapid 5m its bottom. And color prikormki plays any role on such depths.

shameta wrote:

There are question on topic!
You he'd have pulled nasadochnimi sandwiches?
If yes the whatever?
If himself one takes, share and us!
PS.
In what the movie vidil as angliki from peletsa did pasta and well a not it!

Alex74 wrote:

A I better'll ask on topic. :D
Rodbildinga.
Sergei, tell please, allow whether technical (or technological) opportunities Koreans build rods up on level Daiwa Tournament Long Dist. Or Preston series of DM? With gentoo distfiles and a corresponding weight letterhead, karbonom, shpigotami and camping on D.
Understandable, that Dayva, Preston, Zemex in different price categories, but nevertheless. This perhaps?
Someone will tell: Fishing pole will costly, not will demand. Perhaps and there is no sense in designing. But personally I bought would the form as have Tornamenta, with manufacturers with fittings, as on current Zemeksakh and on price EBM. As something so :crazy:
Thank you

Chubaka wrote:

ZooM
Find welcome this weekend !
In past season, in May, within means competition (5 hours) under it comes to shagging flet-method on platnike "gustonaselyonom" the carp a captured, and not only, sizes, karasyom and melkobelyu, and so same large a predator - pike and pike perch, the depth of industrialized fishing 4-4.5 Dam, under using a mixture from a trout peletsa and grasses (on this water feature fish data components respects :)) and loose cyprinids kept mixtures from VDE, razlovit point managed only on fifth ano. With carp stood on point since the late second hours, but tumble down on bottom not wanted to. Then I understood, that Stern mixture of for size competition, a body of water, Spring and temperature water (14 degrees) was not quite apt.
So here is question: There is whether what any common principles create prikormochnoy a mixture for such conditions, that would and actively worked and Biding my fish on bottom, methods feed and applying changeable tips, and so same on how many must differ mixture of in flete from the principal feed to engage fish (dramatically whether must would differ colored and in an odor or be otnositolno akin to the main zakorm)?
Thank you.

Efiop wrote:

Sergei as you're referring to the use of Nanofila (ultrolayt in camping on Untangle?

AlexGavr wrote:

Sergei, are a good day.
Like would complement question Chewbacca. What there is common principles to create as prikormochnoy a mixture on White fish in stoyachem a wild a reservoir and separately on platnike with the dominant the carp, if can be the with reported on times year: Spring, summer, autumn.
In advance thank you.

wrote:

Sergei are a good day, as you treat overdue prikormki (to 5 months, affects whether she on nibble? (Simple fishing not contest), thank you

MORPH wrote:

The subject to activist Sergey Popov. Knowing s love to Feders MAP, in particular to series of Parabolix, managed whether you incarnate their khotenchiki in Zemekse from 13 ft., what until now there is no have MAP?

wrote:

Sergei, has tried whether you harvest prikormkoy green color of? Than best Quick? Thank you.

Last edited by (Jan 11 2015 03:18:49)

+4

Sergei, looked the second vypus ASKPRO with Igoryam Bliznyukom. Want say, that for me he proved quite informative. I learned for themselves not only something new, but some your with Igor remarks confirmed and reinforced my personal surveillance (as, for example, activity fish during rain, rhythm of movement increasing a carp in during days on the pond).

Wanted to would ask Igor, when he will next time have you in gostyakh, will stop on basic cyprinids kept assembly workers. On youtube there is already the landmark famous video from Fox, in which schematic shown basic karpovye montages. Like would hear opinion professionals kontkretno on these motazham. Where and under any conditions can be / need apply the or another installation of? Thank you.

And I have question. Sergei though recentwith with your the participation host at Trophy column observed that you "walk" in kadr with prikormkoy G-Stream. Ah and now question - curiosity's filled. You moved on prikormki dollar, in producer from-for financial considerations. You moved on prikormki dollar, in producer because that this prikormka not trails damned bourgeois. This public-theater. Obvious a freebie. - or something still? :tomato:

Question without any podkovyrok. Realistically interestingly. Simply before noticing you in kadr always with nedeshevymi charitably prikormkami. And your zakorm in your commercials was until growth nebyudzhetnyy.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2015 07:22:48)

Romeo wrote:

And I have question. Sergei though recentwith with your the participation host at Trophy column observed that you "walk" in kadr with prikormkoy G-Stream. Ah and now question - curiosity's filled. You moved on prikormki dollar, in producer from-for financial considerations. You moved on prikormki dollar, in producer because that this prikormka not trails damned bourgeois. This public-theater. Obvious a freebie. - or something still?

Question without any podkovyrok. Realistically interestingly. Simply before noticing you in kadr always with nedeshevymi charitably prikormkami. And your zakorm in your commercials was until growth nebyudzhetnyy.

Edited Romeo (Today 06 :22: 48)

'm gonna join you to the issue. Himself in this year plan densely to score some this prikormkoy. So interestingly hear opinion a professional which not times used this prikormku.

Certainly in next piece will on prikormke comparisons our producers with presented by foreign.

Dobryi day. Looked a good the film International feeder. With fiderami understandable. And which reel were used? Could you tell me.

Causes work with blends G-Stream several:
1. Simply decided to on character harvest not on infant formula, but on mastery. Experiment spent and should tell, that results exasperated.
2. Feed me like, especially Sport Black. Under simple geometries the hands of can be compete with more established companies brands, that have proven selection of the larger contest for place in Team Ukraine, winning the Gomel, winning the Friendship.
3. Could not not support his running mate, on many possible time increments and Team Ukraine - Zaytsev was caught pugacha, simply on was, so as he invests far in develop G-Stream many forces and inspiration.
4. Fortunately I can afford to receive for free and harvest by any branch and have their in his arsenal in any needed me quantities, so that about austerity budget speech not was conducted.
p.s. I have no no commercial commitments before G-Stream, I simply capturing the on this nutrition season 2014 their own volition. Hope, that have group of tickles and further to do good workers prikormki :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 12 2015 15:49:58)

+3

ZooM wrote:

2. Feed me like, especially Sport Black. Under simple geometries the hands of can be compete with more established companies brands, that have proven selection of the larger contest for place in Team Ukraine, winning the Gomel, winning the Friendship.

And made realistically two species lack on all retaions and conditions industrialized fishing and differing fish? I made ask. Was connected win Pandora raspolovinenoy prikormki this Feder and SportBlek. Asked because became interestingly .fat lack? Ah and compare their sensations with metalworkers fidernogo sport.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2015 20:50:31)

Realistically enough one Sport Black. On plotve and podleschiku works, I already I'll shut up pro casualties :) that still for sport need to :)

If there is desire to do on steep, then a pile-driver molasses, peas, night crawlers and oparik in aid :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 12 2015 21:24:34)

ZooM wrote:

Really Easy enough one Sport Black. On plotve and podleschiku works, I already I'll shut up pro casualties that still for sport need to

The answer adopted, but I.M.H.O., youre too cunning. Ah yes okay. Professional the outrageous error that awarded France :cool:

Sergei and how many cleaning vanilla need to on mere 0.5 vodka and what its the use of and on skolko.Sport Black prikormka labor I well it capturing the on platve but on of bream inscription F. D. Bream +. Bikvit. And syrup sporteks. Catching Dnepr river bream from engine bed higher for fishing trip caught 16 ?o not believing small fry and an.

Last edited by aleks777 (Jan 12 2015 21:35:10)

Let you you try, and then still times will discuss more in detail :)
And Zaytsev was caught connect the comments for, to ensure gave technical information :)

2-3 minced garlic on 150-200 ml will enough

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 12 2015 21:38:52)

ZooM wrote:

2-3 minced garlic on 150-200 ml will enough

Edited Zoom (Today 20 :38: 52)

Signature author

http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1308/be/2c328b66cbb3.png
zemex.ru

Thank you

ZooM wrote:

GROUP you you try, and then still times will discuss more in detail

I OK wrote. I tried :) In the won this prikormku. So and asked. On their senses here Id say, that given price for kilo in 30-35 Grzywna (. (Old prices essesno) in our stores I better buy traperovskuyu prikormku where the price in huge on 2.5 kg cheaper is obtained and the most an upper-level a series of for kilo slightly more expensive (essesno until sneaking suspicion with course) :dontknow:

But if is worth choice buy FD or Zh-RemMashIndustria, t two kinds of, then of course I would chose Zh-RemMashIndustria. But she and more expensive. :dontknow:

+1

Romeonot give away mystery.

wrote:

Romeo not give away mystery.

Yes simply ah not can such to read. Prikormka the good. And UAH on 20-25 (old realities) for lashing nanosrani I would its . Not question. But to speak that she type on all cases life recognized wigging me out. Especially after as read articles Sergei where as least 3, and the and more different prikormok in convoys, on distinctive fish. And compositions realistically workers.

Ah and here is this much closer to truth.

ZooM wrote:

Dont could not support his running mate, on many possible time increments and Team Ukraine - Zaytsev was caught pugacha, simply on was, so as he invests far in develop G-Stream many forces and inspiration.

Think easier wait until Lech navayaet still with your heelbone mixtures and not gorodit that type two trains on all cases life :dontknow: But this my I.M.H.O.,. Simply long watched for this epopeey with two prikormkami and not was able help it to not base.

And prikormki nedurstvennye. :flag:

+2

Yes there and the third (big fish) not durstvennaya, fourth not understood (can even green).

Enura Abdullayeva, I same say, that for sport and industrialized fishing podleschikov and small fry realistically enjoyed a net BS.
Can be promoted Feeder, if like it or faction larger. But on for competitions about which I mentioned fish lovilas on property dark faction. Perhaps, that on Dnieper River or Desna (disambiguation) I would changed composition. But on Cup Gomel, audition and Cup friendship this the composition was enough + night crawlers, + maggot, plus peas and + a pile-driver molasses

Roma in side industrialized fishing carp (especially of her bonus) tends :crazyfun:

Not, on carp we should drink a not option accurately :)
Although Lech this spring on a series of Feder in Gorlovka (Donetsk region) on Slavgrese caught carp like :)

Greetings! Questions for column ASKPRO! Pledge not whom another except Seregi not commenting on! Thank you!

1) -Serega will see whether we You in the composition of the what the team in wood engaging in rating for competitions?

2) - Your attitude to point of rules limiting industrialized fishing not closer 15 fringes meters?
Yours opinion, not lukavya, can be whether on all Ukranskikh for competitions this point not to impose? After all adjust closer, further problems there is no for athlete, and here is Ukrainian water, as would better speak, not always gives opportunity harvest fish from is far. As you thinking Ukranskiy sport, themselves same athletes not will lose not what from-for this points rules? Many people authoritative, nourished German here is we'll eat on Worlds, and there cannot be harvest closer 15m. Ah wasn this problems to retreat from Bank on ChM? Prokommintiruy his vision of very interestingly.
- Why so suddenly FIPS place code injects this point rules? -boyatsya Ternopil :D?

Greetings. As fall people and you specifically in sport? Club? Music?

wrote:

1) -Serega will see whether we You in the composition of the what the team in wood engaging the rating for competitions?
2) - Your attitude to point of rules limiting industrialized fishing not closer 15-yards?
Yours opinion, not lukavya, can be whether on all Ukranskikh for competitions this point not to impose? After all adjust closer, further problems there is no for athlete, and here is Ukrainian water, as would better speak, not always gives opportunity harvest fish from is far. As you thinking Ukranskiy sport, themselves same athletes not will lose not what from-for this points rules? Many people authoritative, nourished German here is we'll eat to Worlds, and there cannot be harvest closer 15m. Ah wasn this problems to retreat from Bank to Worlds? Prokommintiruy his vision of very interestingly.
- Why so suddenly FIPS place code injects this point rules? -boyatsya Ternopil?

1. There is the likelihood, that me will have miss another season, because that more there is no team. Guys stopped to dissent for different reasons and I remained without companions in any sport, and now we with my the homies simply travel together on fishing :)

2. Point rules pro limiting distance there is on my view a needless. Not see sense impose restrictions which impossible to control. No one not prevents me fling on 15,1 meters and to do poddzhigovku, although, podmotku.

I repeatedly spoke about how, that I have applies a sense of that rules as industrialized fishing in FIPSed write people, which getting caught the visas and notions not have that such feeder. But, in turn, want you placate, this limiting raze not affect the quality of speech athletes, this simply still one absurdity and I inclined otnostsya to this point of with smile and irony. Simply another limiting, which need to will abide by :)

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 15 2015 21:12:05)

+1

sorvanov wrote:

Greetings. As fall people and you specifically in sport? Club? Music?

Was in elementary invest money And POPADAYuT :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

1. There is the likelihood, that me will have miss another season, because that more there is no team. Guys stopped to dissent for different reasons and I remained without companions in any sport, and now we with my the homies simply travel together on fishing

2. Point rules pro limiting distance there is on my view a needless. Not see sense impose restrictions which impossible to control. No one not prevents me fling on 15,1 meters and to do poddzhigovku, although, podmotku.

I repeatedly spoke about how, that I have applies a sense of that rules as industrialized fishing in FIPSed write people, which getting caught the visas and notions not have that such feeder. But, in turn, want you placate, this limiting raze not affect the quality of speech athletes, this simply still one absurdity and I inclined otnostsya to this point of with smile and irony. Simply another limiting, which need to will abide by

Edited Zoom (Today 20 :12: 05)

If you ever miss seasons and you there is no in national rankings athletes the in fact you not torchbearer.
Businessman yes.
As you are among to morally / ethical side your participation in audition in team not possessing on the legal right?
In Russian Federation for example to the are permitted athletes and not businessmen.
In Ukraine all contrary.
Is obtained that the who times participated in Worlds in the composition of the team Ukraine with the help gimmicks now can continue to touring and further?

DM100 wrote:

If you ever miss seasons and you there is no in national rankings athletes the in fact you not torchbearer.
Businessman yes.
As you are among to morally / ethical side your participation in audition in team not possessing on the legal right?
In Russian Federation for example to the are permitted athletes and not businessmen.
In Ukraine all contrary.
Is obtained that the who times participated in ChM in the composition of the team Ukraine with the help gimmicks now can continue to touring and further?

In fact not torchbearer precisely you :)
You that has moral and ethical rights that any me pressing?
On the basis what?
On the basis violations rules, Class either rights, of law, Charter?
Will better, if you about you spare me and readers my those from its bile and take inappropriate claims and spend their forces for successful instructed session, good photos and colorful report.

+4

Bountiful the evening, Sergei.

Reviewing first part of yours, in Kharkiv 2013, I developed an the next question: As affects wind, which blows "against tide", on displacement and nutrition fish in River?

In his seminar you mentioning similar phenomenon under it comes to shagging on a reservoir with a dam. When the upper for (waves of) - on us, and ?? - from us. I, frankly, not quite itself illustrate, that is happening with, mentioned you, a cycle of water under "positive" (for the passage) and "negative" (against tide) wind and as this need account for when choosing seats industrialized fishing. Could not would you several for more about this stop on this issue? Thank you.

Last edited by (Jan 16 2015 00:38:14)

Sergei, zainteresut whether you theme aid youth in the adoption of the as industrialized fishing? In topic "that do wrong?", ranging with office 33, I tried to organize course young of a soldier. Witness please, can theme interested in and you Open permanent heading in askPro, on my view will be very nice and correctly. Nurture youth is task all since the, can this chance for you become the first. :flag: sounds can and self-congratulatory but seems this precisely the what must pay attention such people as you.

Last edited by riverwater (Jan 16 2015 07:19:07)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Questions to activist Sergey Popov within project of ASKPRO