All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Universal feeder

Universal feeder

Posts 31 to 60 of 67

The old Neoterik, not?

Drennan Superfider
EBM 80
Workers of the Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Map paraboliks
Corum preshius

duffy333 wrote:

If would man baited in the devices up I would still understood love to rapid authoritarianism. But on platnikakh and 2008 this quite nor to what, in my opinion. Maximum progressive build.

If to abandon demands on rapid authoritarianism, the may well approach the Drennan Medium Combo 11,6 / 12.6
And on distance and on fish like behind in demands
Ah and system from maver the recommended Sergei duffy333 can approach the, truth I its have learned to memorise as at all soft

Drennan Medium Combo 11,6/12,6
There is such in arsenal.
Highly uzkospetsializirovannaya fishing pole. In my opinion.

That the reread together those so and not can figure out budget 100-130 $on the river for weak sometimes moderate weight feeders from 30 until 40 sometimes mb 50 without feed was caring Banax Mega Feeder MF1002MH in Ukraine difficult to find. Advise mb accumulate take Garbolino G MAX 11 "Feeder Beltransgaz 3: 30 test 25-75?

Last edited by makcek (Apr 28 2015 04:20:24)

makcek wrote:

What the reread together those so and not can figure out budget 100-130 $on the river for weak sometimes moderate weight feeders from 30 until 40 sometimes mb 50 without feed was caring Banax Mega Feeder MF1002MH in Ukraine difficult to find. Advise mb accumulate take Garbolino G MAX 11 "Feeder Beltransgaz 3: 30 test 25-75?

Hoard can be on all that anywhere. Can better spend this time Gone Fishin '(? 100-130 uyov - norms sum cash signs for fiscal line of profit producers. Although of course the fetish in our fact, too, theme :D But here already as states. Who Needs that. Only arises question. How many regulation on time still hoard on katukhu "decent" and else? With t.

That the reread together those so and not can figure out budget 100-130 $on the river for weak sometimes moderate weight feeders from 30 until 40 sometimes mb 50 without feed was caring Banax Mega Feeder MF1002MH in Ukraine difficult to find. Advise mb accumulate take Garbolino G MAX 11 "Feeder Beltransgaz 3: 30 test 25-75?

Instead ask question in topic choice budget fidera, describe it to conditions and enter budget. The Soviets would give together. About garbolino ji-max 11f. Id say tackle uzkospetsializirovannaya and enough delicate, with vershinkami the problem (buy native), better take a bit it a little rough, but more reliable. Perhaps Volkswagen Jetta TDI with test 80-90 grams.

makcek wrote:

What the reread together those so and not can figure out budget 100-130 $on the river for weak sometimes moderate weight feeders from 30 until 40 sometimes mb 50 without feed was caring Banax Mega Feeder MF1002MH in Ukraine difficult to find. Advise mb accumulate take Garbolino G MAX 11 "Feeder Beltransgaz 3: 30 test 25-75?

Edited makcek (Today 04 :20: 24)

I would on all times in your place drew attention on flagship. On what you want budget choice many plus always can be get spare parts. If himself banaks find it is difficult the spare parts on him and all the

PCA for advice

makcek wrote:

. That the reread together those so and not can figure out budget 100-130 $on the river for weak sometimes moderate weight feeders from 30 until 40 sometimes mb 50 without feed.

And so? :glasses:
Flagman Power carbon feeder
Rings: SIC, Casting, g: 30-100, y. Length, flushed: 3.60, gap adjustment: Graphite, Manufacturer: Flagman, resurrection-in sections: 3 + 3,! Steady: Medium- parabolic, the hilt: Cork / EVA, is, g: 200, Transportirovochnaya length, centimeters: 126
FLAGMAN POWER emerge Feeder - this udilishche class Heavy. Place it has length 360, casting until 100 grams and possesses averagely-parabolicheskim marched. All these characteristics will allow you quite comfortable experience to fish these pounder on rivers with moderate the passage, conduits based and of course same on Spain kormushkami from 30 until 80 grams on made it until 60 meters.

Well budget feeder: Is worth without discount about 1250 Grzywna (, and his donefrom glass on 1-2-3 ounces of I had rigged under its EBM-60 (they on any something 5-7 centimeters in short, than 70 fringes-inch spike done EBM), although there is still and such as carboxylic! :cool:

Text or: Not had I EBM-60 - bought would itself Flagman Power carbon feeder and of mourning not knew would! :love:

Last edited by Dood (Apr 28 2015 13:45:49)

+2

And that tell about this on River with weak or moderate the passage goes Flagman MANTARAY Elite Medium Feeder 3: 30 casting 25-75 gr. Me embarrasses only that he trekhsektsionnyy)

Dood wrote:

usage: Not had I EBM-60 - bought would itself Flagman Power carbon feeder and of mourning not knew would!

Is about, I bought itself Power emerge and not'm sweating my back off about DM! :D

makcek wrote:

A that tell about this on River with weak or moderate the passage goes Flagman MANTARAY Elite Medium Feeder 3: 30 casting 25-75 gr. Me embarrasses only that he trekhsektsionnyy)

And what embarrasses? I his has tried. Very a worthy stick. Throws right on, poklevki are visible. Only a bit deaf,. Here is with than strangled I not understood. Can in handle many dampener's stripped or still that. I don't know
Can I merely my the review, I his posted in topic as the flagship of.
Looks, too, talk.

ChampioN wrote:

Drennan Medium Combo 11,6/12,6
There is such in arsenal.
Highly uzkospetsializirovannaya fishing pole. In my opinion.

Can be inquire, in than lies this just a narrow determine? On than is based opinion?

Last edited by (May 2 2015 00:42:26)

+1

the Axe

Errori for offtop. Andrei, glad you contemplate, :flag: and the hazy thought and experiences already battered soul. :dontknow:

+1

Oleg_GOR

) Yes all normally like. Thank you. Conceived spawned and, and here see about alleged cordage such opinion. Interestingly.

I utility of having all posts here. Question posed strange, can so and answers such. One to very little. Virtually there is no. Because, theme multi-purpose device, sorry for primer. Who the writes, that enjoys for rapid tide stick until 40 gr? Rapid this there where 120 with trawling as a piece of lint's vomiting! Rapid build fidera, we twitching or Queen talk? Not there is pros St rapid by building. Sense fidera, under gossamer some tackle take a major, hard in drille fish. This is possible only under soft cordage. As keep installation of with strong, during on place, this separate theme. To palkam, which can be (theoretically) accounted to situation universal, I would carried - Berkley Cherrywood 3.90 with test 150 gr. This stick under vershinke in gender ounces of sensitive under the most careful plotve and under major usache, under 3-untsovoy vershinke.
Further, - program OH3OJ Bovens Feeder Long Range - 3,60m -140gr. Say under it comes to shagging on strong during and conceals from 6 forge the Thing is kind of weak, but as multi-purpose device shed. Excellent rings. Even imperfectly, drawable associated with shoklider & on times. From budgetary can strongly suggest Delta Fishing Modell Belfast 3.60 bzw 4.20 wg 180. Stick, which allows themselves hitch up her (without izmeneiya in vsyakakvi and gap filament) with 4.20 until 3,60m. Active porabolik. Fine the ratio prices and quality. Under price in 45 European rubles, utryot nose many a prominent analogues type Matrix, Zammataro Masterpiece, browning Champion Choice Superfeeder 3.90m (develop Bob Nadd). All of this very decent stick, all-rounder, but from 80 - 100 European rubles. Delta not worse, and where the and better, but years 2 times cheaper. Think in eastern Europe not yet very am familiar. Dive in and-online; it's. If buy not regret nor 1 minutes.
All luck on pybalkakh!
rusrybalka.com

Last edited by RusRybalka (May 23 2015 22:41:28)

+1

RusRybalka wrote:

transformer fidera, under gossamer some tackle take a major, hard in drille fish. This is possible only under soft cordage.

The kind okay, not get all worked up :D touted footnotes from feeder-vast array / shtekernoy rubber / themselves a rubber between River Kymi and a leash around and voila - with any "a mop and a promise" successfully are used subtler dog leashes but also. Not thicker, than with those same parabolikami.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 24 2015 02:48:53)

+5

I not make any attempts on guru, Id say only from its experience. Possessing in his arsenal EBM 100 can say, that this real khevik and 80% fishing trips pursuing on Dnieper River, and 20% in the rest of the places I raze not can dm100 call universal. Virtually in any place I Im unfolding Excel - here is this, on truth, stick almost on all cases life.

RusRybalka wrote:

Dont there is pros St rapid by building.

As times and there are, and are called rods up with progressive marched. When on zabrose stick shoots as a good dzhigovyy Spin, and under vyvazhivanii works as parabolik.
Thus marched possess quite not budgetary stick, so simply not need to fought on advertising cheap St, and then cursing... a saliva, write on forums, that nourished German de naipali.
I their with sticks (quite not budgetary) sometimes very well dzhiguyu.

+6

An theme. Unversalniy fder - and after ye? You can ? kormushkoyu loviti a 10 until 200 gram it, and ua i match eiai ? i Pekinese ? i pker. And winter on mormishku vzyati.
The kind iaia? unversalnogo fderu, ? hands ? the right mstsya and ? ?. Zalishatsya o ? euee rozbratis x iai fringes want to, ye conditions admirers.

fm967 wrote:

Ta iaia? unversalnogo fderu, ? hands ? the right mstsya and ? ?. Zalishatsya o ? euee rozbratis x iai fringes want to, ye conditions admirers.

The kind iaaoou, unversalniy fder ia? aooe intended not for ?, and aeee? ? ii for unversalnikh minds admirers. After that conditions objects which ? "oposeredkovanimi": not techya, ? not a hard-on% -); distantsya objects which - ? not aeecuei, the not far :rolleyes:; vtru ia ? aaoi the iaia?, aea kobzars dme, ye ? aerotrubi :O, ? camping on P. :crazyfun:

+1

fm967 wrote:

Unversalniy fder - and after ye? Iiaeia ? kormushkoyu loviti a 10 until 200 gram it, and ua i match eiai ? i Pekinese ? i pker. And winter on mormishku vzyati. The kind iaia? unversalnogo fderu.

Our Galya aoaea baluvana? O.o. places I have once two glass reinforces plastic fishing pole 1,27-. Kormaki they threw and 30g on pond, and until 250g on River. As price! Bad about molesting, as side your cast, too,: Let (including blesnenie in otves). And as matchevku with sliding connected float switch accounted for. Ah and poblesnit, spinning all-???. :cool:

Did succumb people abundance of cordages in no clothing left. :D That when hooks, and those on in , not was such a issue. That wields in no clothing left, or that ???? rigged up, then and universal. Here is's more versatile Nevsky coils, too, nothing not was. And now, "that better on the feeder put, that on this". Capacity, balance. And spinningovaya for fidera already not kosher, peredatka not the. And after all and before been caught, and not complained. And not less ever come a. Can nor in bobinesome tackle deal? :tomato:

+2

Yeui Interesting Person beg poraditi "unversalniy fder", then a in fderny objects which full "0." Eiio you can vtyukhati whether ui ? rozkazati, ui after naia the. On a hard-on stick ? test 200 gram it ? Kremlin. Myself for nachinayuchikh after iiaea ? get, oiaoi vzyati the great test. ? an hour aiie sam priydut until the right Vasylyev, the kind ua the other aoaoou rozkazuvati ? Davati because.

fm967 wrote:

eiio iiaeia vtyukhati whether completed.. .trying to rozkazati, completed after naia the. On a hard-on stick ? test 200 gram it ? Kremlin.

This yes. :D Wu me the first couple types was 160g test, and in the first time I they went harvest an on pond. O.o. used. :mad: Boor immediately understood, that and to what.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is yes. I have the first couple types was 160g test, and in the first time I they went harvest an on pond. Used. But immediately understood, that and to what.

Likewise, only I have test was 180 grams :blush:. But nothing adding for sea :cool:

+1

RusRybalka
And, that can advise for tide "in 120 gr.", conceals until. And range missiles until 22m.?

volod wrote:

RusRybalka
And, that can advise for tide "in 120" grape "." That the hippocampus until. And range missiles until 22m.?

In what fiscal range?
From cheap Cormoran Bull Fighter
From medium-size Daiwa 11774 - AQUALITE better model 4.20 meters. On bunakh well vyvazhivat over stones
From more expensive from 100 the euro their very many. Spro Cresta, Berkley Cherrywood, my espoused for Rein Sportex X-Heavy HX4208. Not stick and rocket, welcome holds as malentkogo a white bream. Ah and of course Greys Prodigy Power Plus. Eiaee it only 1 times, but received Sea pleasure. She truth played too long, 4,57 forge the And for industrialized fishing on 30 meters mozhdet and through dibs on.
And where] However? On what River? Gladly arrive. Love new seats.
Luck on church!

fm967 wrote:

yeui Interesting Person beg poraditi "unversalniy fder", then a in fderny objects which full "0." Eiio iiaeia vtyukhati whether ui ? rozkazati, ui after naia the. On a hard-on stick ? test 200 gram it.. .trying to Kremlin. Myself for nachinayuchikh after iiaea.. .trying to get, oiaoi vzyati the great test. ? an hour aiie sam priydut until the right Vasylyev, the kind ua the other aoaoou rozkazuvati ? Davati because.

Words not boy, but husband! Short and explanatory! :cool:

fm967 wrote:

. Yeui Interesting Person beg poraditi "unversalniy fder", then a in fderny objects which full "0." Eiio you can vtyukhati whether completed ? rozkazati, completed after naia the. On a hard-on stick ? test 200 gram it.. .trying to Kremlin.

Klka years the, ua on commencement of objects which fderom, I yeinu natrapiv on Bukhar on not aoaea dorogiy fder i 4 flushed with test 20-200 gramv, a the ? 3-'s lter (ye naia, aaea not in "yatayu :dontknow:), the vdrazu viniklo aaaeaiiy pomatsati eiai. Ale not spodobavsya stry vudlischa :no: the ii vinikati sumnvi uiai realnost nizhnogo the kind verkhnogo testv. Vikhodit, completed firm metallurgical - "full 0"! :rofl:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Universal feeder