All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » River Seagul in bare lands steamboat

River Seagul in bare lands steamboat

Posts 61 to 79 of 79

Pavel me name is :)

майк wrote:

that have red glumes smooth, and have white-harsh

Not understood this. Have these on oschup smooth. And on photo as understand she smooth or harsh? On photo she, too, looks smooth.
On spreads out around as would here is
http://fishermenfrompinsk.ru/images/sovety-rybakam/kak-otlichit-zolotogo-karasya-ot-serebryanogo-crucian-silver-golden.jpg
The Bottom same golden as I understood and seizure have him, too, there is. I have unfortunately there is no pictures with rastopyrennym tail :(

All clearly-floor golden (on New Age-speak -Red /) I at all wonder as their can be putat-)

himik wrote:

all clearly-floor golden (on New Age-speak -Red /) I at all wonder as their can be putat-)

Crossings of according to somehow parameters too the that I the latest posted not golden and Silver. Until that in the form of tail rub. But I have on the photos everywhere tails still to the same and zavalennye.

This I for themselves now want deal.

And criteria:

himik wrote:

I at all wonder as their can be be confused

Clarity not give unfortunately.

In short-times to look at-- is worth all opredeliteley and sites.

майк wrote:

Well-times to look at-- is worth all opredeliteley and sites.

All that I ponakhodil on the photos - any marsh Crucian carps. I on a swamp not eiaee, only river. Have river with Marsh think the difference there is and in the form of and in color. On parameters too this the with gold like as, and not the with silver. :confused:

Not ZhIVYoT KRASNYY Crucian In River. Ah not lives, and increasingly :dontknow: as Ling

майк wrote:

LEU not lives, and increasingly :dontknow: as Ling

I himself repeatedly catching line releasing in River Zhelcha River Pskov area. River in falls in Pskov Lake. Place fishing roughly in 8-10 kilometers from the mouth of rivers. Leni kilograms come across on your cast on the border cane and Nymphea alba. So that not let us.

майк wrote:

NOT ZhIVYoT KRASNYY Crucian In River. Ah not lives, and increasingly as Ling

There are people which his tselenapravleno gets caught in Rusanovsky host. And on coves around have us his at all Sea. :confused:
And here is this recovered in Dnieper River on your cast :flirt:
http://io.ua/15456117n.jpg

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 17 2015 19:13:32)

And here is another. From Roshi, directly with the Niger. In place also a place in Dnepr river. And there sutra for with Roshi pret – and on the evening in Marshalok pret –. And force tide ui kick-Ass, water as boils, so burunami goes. Ah who was the knows :) you perishing pardon for such a come. We there travel on couple of weeks in year Registan on schuke and bass.
http://io.ua/15901359n.jpg

Last edited by Malyshh (Jan 17 2015 19:37:55)

Guys, I in Belbeke (valleys the near Sevastopol) every summer several cats Lobanov and singiley saw. Naval, inter indeed fish.
And whom that this proves??

And I in salted Tiligulskom firth eiaee zander beautiful and a major together with a young bull and glosyu, and along Bank mullet swam :) And an there same caught one times :)

Guys, you would have gone in sint subject. :hobo: . And the man sought to.
In thisfor example. :)

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 17 2015 20:14:52)

+1

Trailed off and bledneyu.

Олег 32 wrote:

Children (Guys), you would have gone in sint subject.. And the man sought to.
In this for example.

Edited Oleg 32 (Today 19 :14: 52)

It the very so ‘ :blush:

Added photo. 1 post.

You would anything with once a tilt uploaded.

sorvanov wrote:

Accepted photo. 1 post.

Dima, I errori, Quay you have the Beautiful, but I so understood, that oksigen wanted to see here is this:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/A18NX.jpg
Place the most industrialized fishing and possible conducting competition. On how many it vmestitelno and conveniently. In my opinion

What precisely need to photos? Can photographed modicum every day. Path on work lies through Mandalina. There in fence, across length, there is broad doors. Can be and platform and chair to place. Only until water is sometimes 1.5 Dam.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Retaions » River Seagul in bare lands steamboat