All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The accuracy of above all, but not always. Milan Tychler.

The accuracy of above all, but not always. Milan Tychler.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

When speech comes to as it comes to shagging, then sooner or later is rising question need precise feed, that allows focus fodder in one place and thereby concentrate fish, and as a consequence maximally boost effectiveness industrialized fishing with the feeding trough. Around the this of course has its grains logic and truth, but as and in life there is no only black and white - there is shades of Gray, and if I say A, then I should tell B, and emphasize attention on what this tactic perfectly suited only for those cases, when is worth task to capture as can be more fish not given its the size of the, especially this matters on reservoirs without tide and on rivers with weak the passage. In than the problem? And in is, that major fish not very the and likes crowds are, unlike petty fish, which for its security prefers aggregate in big the packs, where present is very food competition. A major fish prefers to stay on some greater distance from petty staynoy fish and grudgingly is participating in bustle, that the kind creates under beef - competition goes literally for every grinds prepared.

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ103/p3.jpg

Such a fish requires utterly another approach.

Popular view, that the classic fidernyy approach, when is used standard uvlazhnennaya prikormochnaya mixture of, under it comes to shagging carp should apply only in extreme situations. With this, in principle, can be to agree, but better deal in this issue until the end of. If speech goes about it comes to shagging indeed taking home trophy carp, then this tactic feed indeed not applies, except the few private cases. But that concerns industrialized fishing carp standard size, dare say, that the use of prikormochnoy a mixture is enough effective solution, but with some modifications. Simply need understand some moments.

Most fishermen face dilemma, when want to fishing was active and under this to lovilas a major fish. But if fisherman wants to capture a major fish, he will have forget about active a fishing trip, and accept the fact, that number of poklevok will small - much less. In itself times and me became bored "it is is to cover" poklevku carp, so often so and not krotkiy carp, I gotten down on enleve small fry and a white bream and dragged property fish one for the other. Want say, that wait poklevku I get tired and now, but relying on the multi-year experience, as its, so and other fisherman, I concluded, that need to unite two tactics in one, to harvest, not's lonely, property fish and under this count on the capture of a major.

In those cases, when time Gone Fishin '(little account for content with plotvoy, a bream and the other a similar fish tank and apply tactics spotlight too feed one seats. But when time enough strategy feed several differs - applies tactic trilateral feed. That this means? In this there is nothing complex - simply ignored principle feed one point and fodder portrayed in the form of triangle, Mountain which directed in side Bank. Many can ask, why precisely triangle, - the tip to Bank? Now I all will explain.

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ103/p4.jpg

A three-cornered scheme feed.

The entire principle such a feed is based on the observation, that a major fish not likes accusations in the center of the prikormochnogo the table, where stands at many petty fish, which "taints" presentation feed on bottom. The most large species, typically, are worth in side and if continue to cast until slightly in side can be count on poklevku. That is why some fly fishermen under it catching major fish recommend under beef distribute fodder on big Tiananmen. This one of the most often practiced and enough effective methods, but advantage tactics triangle in is, that for a similar outcome needs less feed, after all to distribute fodder evenly around the circle his will need much more. If feed evenly around the circle the fodder, a forgotten closer to rybolovu, likely, will be spent for good reason, so as a major fish prefers to stay away from Bank, i.e. with leftist and with right-wing hand circle and behind him. From Left and right from circle gets caught under-fishing the far-distance there is. Had forced on the back parts of circle, likely, the most rezultativnaya, but under this the main the fishing line is will undergo through the entire prikormochnyy the table, and this not very well.

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ103/p2.jpg

Such fodder an ideal option to attract attention major fish.

Under tactics feed the triangle with the help classic prikormochnoy a mixture is shaped center, where in pace can be harvest more property fish, ah and then on distant the corners are forming point with the help feed, which will seems interested major fish, typically, this different granulated fodder (pellets, cereals, both: Boyle and camping on P. On first glance this may seem a bit complex, but nothing terrible. This easily the jury with the help two udilisch "of anti" on two distance there is and guidance on the opposite Bank. To effectively give long drives corners triangle granulated feeds can be take advantage of a small missile in. To the same under-fishing distant the corners the main the fishing line is not will undergo through central point.

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ103/p1.jpg

Accusations granulated feeds very conveniently with the help a small missiles Spomb.

Initially fishing after launch feed I usually enleve in mid-triangle, and slightly while after that I is allowing long drives corners, which "awaiting" a major fish. Even if me manages to capture a major fish in mid-triangle, I would still is allowing corners, so as often precisely there are biting the largest fish. Of course such a vanity not all to their liking revives, but this better than sit and simply wait, in late all it moreover is worth. Of course, can be harvest simultaneously on two rods up, but usually I this not do. For feed edges of will need a certain the accuracy of, but this not means, that need seek be phenomenal accuracy zabrosa, so as under it comes to shagging major fish this rather in minus, than in plus. Nevertheless, if I enleve on one thing place it on the main a fishing line I have there are two placemark, to roughly navigate on distance there is. Importantly understand, that there is the difference between vast prikormochnym table for major fish and zabrosom feed "far eyes are suspicious"!

Source of http://mrk.cz

+13

Fully agree. Of course I enleve not the triangle, but try to put feed in diameter until 2 meters. Yes, need to many feed, but me not pity

Вова дискатека wrote:

Fully agree. Of course I enleve not the triangle, but try to put feed in diameter until 2 meters. Yes, need to many feed, but me not pity

You not understood article. Up on the persuade. Here speech goes not about two metres :) uffda. Calamity. And I the thought that material very a helpful way to. Ah yes okay. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 17 2015 13:47:53)

Romeo wrote:

You not understood article. Up on the persuade. Here speech goes not about two metres uffda. Calamity. And I the thought that material very a helpful way to. Ah yes okay.

Edited Romeo (Today 12 :47: 53)
Signature author
The right style wins!

Novel, for visibility and simplicity understanding of all categories fishermen, molitvakh chart for object proximate size and oboznach point far feed and all will say thank you and not will a misconstrued and an extra $issues

riverwater wrote:

Roman, for visibility and simplicity understanding of all categories fishermen, molitvakh chart for object proximate size and oboznach point far feed and all will say thank you and not will a misconstrued and an extra $issues

I broke little new ground article having spent on this a long time and forces. Know whether Czech nor one the interpreter normally not converting. And if people not want engage even in Russian the text the I have no no desires the matter of chewing in obvious things. Ah what 2 Dam? Can better think and to imagine what length middle size carp? Yes have him one "reversal" Dam two strictly will take. :tomato: A now still Cote d’Azur and schemes. Draw as :tired:

Although with other hand one starts understand why alone gets caught fish better other :dontknow: Who are given the all will understand that in this article written. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 17 2015 22:03:00)

+3

And can be still couple of articles on this topic? Me very interestingly.

Юра СЕВЕР wrote:

A can be still couple of articles on this topic? Me very interestingly.

If will appear articles on this topic on freedom will translate :)

+2

If will appear articles on this topic on freedom will translate :)
Order! Is famously! 8-)

Romeo wrote:

riverwater wrote (and):

Although with other hand one starts understand why alone gets caught fish better other Who are given the all will understand that in this article written.

Edited Romeo (Today 21 :03: 00)
Signature author
The right style wins!

Work you spent ogromneyu, but not all here karpyatniki to understand with first words. Your articles and pervody gladly chitaeyut different categories fishermen in including and start-up and quite quite young, so put a timetable and on them, too,, believe need "the matter of chewing in" :flag: and all will grateful to. Not offense, all is famously! This simply advice.

In specifically patterns of article there is nothing the arcane for any "categories" fishermen or "tankers"... It's extremely simply :dontknow: keep only in mind that "scheme", privedyonnaya on Figure not is such same on a fishing trip :D and "prorisovanna" in more "to streamlined" reconstructed with inexact process (circle, triangle), to schematic was enough only understand about fix speech! :glasses: :flag:

If "the matter of chewing in", then to this article another need write about how as, than and why karpyatniki zakarmlivayut "the table." Under fix it will significantly obemnee the that broke little new ground Roma.
For understanding of essence: "The table" 5 on 5 meters - this very a compact zakorm under the servant-trophy-it comes to shagging; and maximum under 2 rods up.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

in specifically patterns of article there is nothing the arcane for any "categories" fishermen or "tankers"!
Signature author
Feder is so apparently driving not always-only there where there is water

And where then have Vovy dskatekiwas incurred neponyatka, she where the have created. :flag:

riverwater wrote:

was incurred neponyatka, she where the have created

Made there same where turned on joke nicely - "and Sea de." :D and with what you took that W. D. It is unclear, me seems he simply had in mind, that one of "shoulders triangle" have him on "accuracy zabrosa" accounts for in diameter 2 m.-eto very even accurately, more accurately and nenada. :)

duffy333 wrote:

If "the matter of chewing in", then to this article another need write about how as, than and why karpyatniki zakarmlivayut "the table." Under fix it will significantly obemnee the that broke little new ground Roma.
For understanding of essence: "The table" 5 on 5 meters - this very a compact zakorm under the servant-trophy-it comes to shagging; and maximum under 2 rods up.
Signature author
Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

Ah I would not dramtiziroval my words until such extent. I gave simple advice complement scheme in ties with caused have public have.

Scheme can not always work, the can thwart ah for example terrain trawling
Only over- by, everyone can for themselves personally solve what scheme try

I think, scheme labor and on gills with relatively a small concentration carp + with its help on nekarpovykh gills can be try deliberately harvest a major an.

And that such prikormochnyy the table, this the table where prepare prikormku)

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Jan 18 2015 10:48:16)

Yes, but very inviting lunch for fish in place its industrialized fishing :crazyfun:

A bit curves hands, and triangle, he same squaring, he same facial, tickles himself a :-))

+2

Thank you for article!

Romeo, thank you for read more. This standard and labor scheme karpfishinga on karpodromakh under DC currents on a major carp, to fideru little applies. Search for the table (5-6 meters) - > in mid-a marker - > the distance fearing woman touted on marker - > you can "such a marker" - > on two stick on marker + 2-3 Dam further on diagonal from marker - > and precisely on these points get juiced nerezannye large both: Boyle cobra.
Option worker under hunting precisely on a major carp / amur, to example when sorevy are targeted not on number of fish with time from 1.5-2kg, and are considered on 7-1930 "newly" maximum weight. But so as now many sorevy pass on maximum reported tonnages, then usually gets caught in the most point zakorma.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 8 2015 15:07:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The accuracy of above all, but not always. Milan Tychler.