All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform? _2

Posts 541 to 570 of 981

Options several:
1. Vyazatsya two linyami to sea wall, if such there is.
2. Vyazatsya to its machine, if its can be put at the top levees directly behind.
3. To beat dowels in the upper hand levees, either between tectonics and vyazatsya to them.
Replacing front on the legs of his with "your heels" on legs with "peaks" instead them, too, may help, but this and gemorney (need buy couple of on the legs of his, find Fitter and turner, which these insert will make, carrying this kit with a), and less reliably, than tying. Although can be at all to combine one thing with other.

Here is think run up shoes or arts as like, sverdluvalnikh with peaks which can be to put on the running on heels.

Heels all ??? movable. Not you are afraid, that not will hard of fixing and will swaying forward-ago? I would all ??? separate kit with peaks did, and here is on him through adapter standard heels. As such option? And length pin socket front will more with your heels :flag:

Lilian wrote:

That think run up shoes or arts as like, sverdluvalnikh with peaks which can be to put on the running on heels.

I without as not traveling on fishing trip, in pocket always there is Kiev pobeditovoe, I'm just drilling two small holes in plates in poisoning of already there are, plugging in screw or like a nail, sorely tested on RIVE :cool:
http://uploads.ru/i/t/7/3/t73JZ.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Apr 18 2012 12:20:01)

I here is, too, regard two options:
1. '' Type anchor '' when rope for chair / platform and then for that a stable higher on levees.
2. '' Type with a force '' when Shengavit rear legs
Either even combination two options - with a force in a dam and to him the cable. Thank you for your ideas. :-)

Sin-Tai wrote:

I here is, too, regard two options:
1. '' Type anchor '' when rope for chair / platform and then for that a stable higher on levees.
2. '' Type with a force '' when Shengavit rear legs
Either even combination two options - with a force in a dam and to him the cable. Thank you for your ideas. :-)

A rope reaching, with a force in its feet most the, rigidly.

Last edited by D.S.I (Apr 18 2012 12:28:11)

Can be and without processing, if between tectonics there is schіlini and Shurik with a. Screw ramnyy (turboshurup) well to screw it in in rasstoyanii or simply in land for plates, 90-110 mm couple of top three with a have need, ah and bit of the appropriate. Then to him rope.
Under platform still pose the usual mat rezinovyys machines, under medium-size and were its feet. Held better and risk all slipped on shorter in concrete significantly less

+1

D.S.I wrote:

A rope reaching, with a force in its feet most the, rigidly.

Edited D.S.I (Today 12 :28: 11)

I here is inclination is to trosiku.
With a force perhaps even perfect. Importantly able his care a in concrete. :-)

Sin-Tai wrote:

The main thing able his care a in concrete.

Saw as 2007 like a nail in tree inundate the?

D.S.I wrote:

I without as not traveling Gone Fishin '(, in pocket always there is Kiev pobeditovoe, I'm just drilling two small holes in plates in poisoning of already there are, plugging in screw or like a nail, sorely tested on RIVE

But on the picture you fundamentally were on the ground on plates, not in 50-70 metres further on Bank? :)

Vertex wrote:

Seizing an simply these mega-table, and here is lid firmly borrow not became, me she chetta trust not inspires. Want simply umbrella buy stonfovskiy and think ?????.

Be adults great arc, and as the me well convenient representatives their sizes. Easily cleaned.

And all ??? that not so with a lid? Simply know. I'm looking to this server.Usig, but so as have us in stores his in living watch not as (in ties with lack of), account for to collect the intel on forums.

Lilian wrote:

work as 2007 like a nail in tree inundate the?

There Maroon Alan Smithee, can and not make without coaching received. :-)

Vodan wrote:

A all ??? that not so with a lid? Simply know. I'm looking to this server.Usig, but so as have us in stores his in living watch not as (in ties with lack of), account for to collect the intel on forums.

Plastic, not has lateral various curtains (type as here is in prodayuscheysya MAVER), because that normally not incapable ranks a shitload of seats, in end. For transportation very ambitious project will an uncomfortable. If the table can be can between upper and average was coming out feet platforms, then with this UFO crap already nowhere. Wasn that use its as meet. If would still counseling of artists. And so will have disassemble its constantly, removing on the and fishing its from legs. Spharischen nowhere not Felix Blumenfeld.

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 18 2012 14:00:19)

Vertex wrote:

A on the picture you fundamentally were on the ground on plates, not in 50-70 metres further on Bank? :)

Draw gave me this sector.
Photo. The first the interregional winning the on it comes to shagging fiderom.
Voronezh 7-9 on May 2011 year.

D.S.I wrote:

Destiny gave me this sector.
Photo. The first the interregional winning the on it comes to shagging fiderom.
Voronezh 7-9 on May 2011 year.

And, ah then yes. :) have said: So then I one "’", experienced platform until location on of undulating plates. I’d say you rybalochka the kind still was.

Taras, bought and I the table as have you. , too, great about tent, either on on the table stowed, umbrella a small.

Here is an excellent umbrella for table:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/Ite … _OFFBOX-48
Not cheap either, but qualitative and highly convenient. Goes in goes with rung-holder of. Here is he in "the flagship":
http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … -prikormki

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 18 2012 15:14:18)

Yes, Sergei, cool :cool:
But, I once I saved and bought Milo sinenkiy. Like have, too, :)

I have Milo sinenkiy, too, there is - highly well head in, right and shoulders summer from sun protects, but bombarding feeder not prevents unlike standard 2.5-meter fishing umbrellas.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me Milo sinenkiy, too, there is - highly well head in, right and shoulders summer from sun protects, but bombarding feeder not prevents unlike standard 2.5-meter fishing umbrellas.

How I understood this Milo Esche? Give me some pointers that for a sec, he has climate center the tilt? , too, his wanted to take.

duffy333 wrote:

That an excellent umbrella for table:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/Ite …’s organs is OFFBOX-48
Not cheap either, but qualitative and highly convenient. Goes in goes with rung-holder of.

I to Worlds closely looked at to this zontu,. Bought his. Realistically a cool and convenient thing. :cool:
Truth, until not catching with him - weather not the.

Vertex wrote:

Seneng I understood this Milo Esche? Give me some pointers that for a sec, he has climate center the tilt?

There is, under themselves the dome is turning hinge. Himself dome more, than Prestonovskiy, that not there is very conveniently.

I Milo Esche leader was coming take in as a no factor umbrella for themselves, not for prikormki, constrained and not prevents zabrosu. :) )

+1

Machine with a platform on customs has effectively, tomorrow like as rastamozhitsya and after tomorrow the first fishing. And in Saturday and the first my sorevnovpniya. Ordered Rewa, hope its and brought. As will unpack, then zafotayu and'm gonna post. The difference between boy and a man only in value of his toys. :-)

+1

Generally if who even doubts as electrify table mega side tray. The in a bag SINGLE NET BAG, uh, sneaks only so.

Max wrote:

It's totally if who even doubts as electrify table mega side tray. The in a bag SINGLE NET BAG, uh, sneaks only so.

Feel more comfortable just his it turned out electrify gripped between pedanoy, and bag see not need a. :)

Vertex wrote:

Udobnee just his it turned out electrify gripped between pedanoy, and bag see not need a.

So yes. So and farmer, but a bag same now not to emit :crazyfun:

Max wrote:

So yes. So and farmer, but a bag same now not to emit

There is no, of course, its can be provide / sell and camping on D. I, well that took from chairs a bag Korum-and might. Now in it chair Daniel makes it, for me she see not need a. Now carts pick up volumes K and all. :)

Here is that found on site the Baltic fideristov, so liked, that bought this American chair, on days d to set.
The first the impression - Today obtain very all new plans on platform. Sidukha simply super! No incremental phenomena in body after 10 hour sitting on platform.

http://uploads.ru/t/u/a/N/uaN1Q.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/z/B/g/zBgOA.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/m/c/G/mcGIy.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/7/f/z/7fzyg.jpg

http://uploads.ru/t/p/o/B/poBUy.jpg

Last edited by Alexnord (Apr 25 2012 22:59:59)

+2

Alexnord wrote:

here is that found on site the Baltic fideristov, so liked, that bought this American chair, on days d to set.
The first the impression - Today obtain very all new plans on platform. Sidukha simply super! No incremental phenomena in body after 10 hour sitting on platform.
Edited Alexnord (Yesterday 21 :59: 59)

And the price and as mounting your to the upper bumper? Or it is delivered with the upper a lid? And deluxe option there, with high generous seat, headrest and armrests?:)