All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform? _2

Posts 31 to 60 of 981

Began move on "the right" fidernuyu catch. Today bought chair Corum de luxury. 8-) Remained smallness of: - got a body kit on, feeder, coil, the fishing line is, hooks, FlSH. :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :flag:

+3

IgorLb wrote:

Today bought chair Corum de luxury.

This that accounting for correct as industrialized fishing? O.o. nathin 'itself.

IgorLb, I congratulate with establishing :cool:

Thank you! Guys, buying for souls, itself, for their money, - on 50-year-old anniversary.

Romeo wrote:

nathin 'itself.

All said higher.

After year use raznikh stulchikov on 30 years, too, has acquired Corum. Nimera says Spasiba.

IgorLb wrote:

(Lorne) Started move on "the right" fidernuyu enleve. Today bought chair Corum de luxury. Remained smallness of: - got a body kit on, feeder, coil, the fishing line is, hooks, FlSH.

I congratulate! Himself not long bought, and on lips smallness of blackcurrant, after highchair-ah simply the, not naraduyus. :flag:

Keeperfly wrote:

Since topping New Year very sharp discount bought after all platform http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … since-flagman

Himself on such a am watching myself (on the picture och. Likes)
--
Like would photo with different foreshortenings.
--
How many weighs?
Pedana raised or tubes are (on photo on site, like, raised)?
As reliability fastening legs?
Its feet shuttles? So dozen legs?
Were setting out, prisazhivalis?, "tested" in household conditions?
--
Whose got a body kit on on it suited?
--
If not secret in how many cost?

Last edited by i.wild (Dec 13 2011 18:44:22)

Will try to answer more-’ s potent concoction. Bought chair Corum standard, very likes, class :cool: When question rose about sport, decided to to purchase platform, and here just New Year discount, bought platform Flagman black. Before-buying learned (thank you Vitaliku aka Feederal’s organs is 74), that on such platforms has with Dnepropetrovtsev sit Ageenko Igor, Netyaga Kostya, Denis. Contacted with them, learned, that and as, made conclusion for different answers - is hard "4", yes and for such money :cool: It's totally bought :glasses:

Now 7.10 on your questions, coming from personally his opinion:

1. Photo'll staple later (now there is no opportunities)
2. Weighs a bit, normally
3. Pedana raised
4. The reliability of the mountings legs - normally
5. Were and medium-size its feet shuttles, rear - there is no. Regularly 4-reintegration from 6 fringes telescopic arms, that aren. Dozen legs - 25 mm, the standard
6. They were crouched down, outof, peak times.The buffet got a body kit on - liked. On water feature was already - normally capturing the
7. I have got a body kit on Preston, tripod KORUM (I’m taking picture its feet with tripod and also I his as carefully). Around perekhodniki and forward. 25-Frozen leg I think standard, should approached only most sporty
8.1160 Grzywna (

With t

Keeperfly wrote:

Now 7.10 on your questions

Thank you for answers.
As on me so "the fire" (I not torchbearer, yes and chairs I have,, too,, there is no).
A pity that have us (Belarus, Minsk) not will such a happiness at that price :(
---
Honored entire subject pro chair v /’s platform. Modicum daaleko not torchbearer and even, pleasantly, not fiderist (was with fiderom on fishing just 2 times in late this fall, nothing not caught) but something increasingly would still more inclination is to platform.

Last edited by i.wild (Dec 13 2011 22:08:51)

Think, you understood from themes - if fishing daily allowance / karpovye, problems with its back - chair, day and else - platform. Can I not yet increasingly sensed, camping on To with a platform was 1 Mr times on a fishing trip, but, me it looked feel more comfortable after all and high landing :cool:

Forum for moreover and there is, to communicate, ask questions, receive on them answers :glasses:

With t

Dobryi day! Could you tell me pliz where on this moment in dlya nissan murano can be to purchase korumovskiy tripod. In advance whether thankful!

Dobryi day! Podskajite pliz where on this moment in dlya nissan murano can be to purchase korumovskiy tripod. In advance whether thankful!

Seek only in
fishprofi.ru
fishpoint.ru
Or beg own esteemed Sergei Ivanovich DSI "solve" this a device and then on Spring through their rostovskikh athletes wait peredachku.
I in its time decided to through SergeyIvanycha

+1

They there is in our Flagmanakh.

+1

MERMEN wrote:

Say, is pliz where on this moment in dlya nissan murano can be to purchase korumovskiy tripod. In advance whether thankful!

http://www.fishpoint.ru/catalog.php?num … num_brd=32
We there and the first korumovskiy chair bought, when on Ukraine with them tense, all right was.
Normal guys, increasingly without problems was.

Last edited by vinni (Dec 15 2011 22:48:40)

+1

All responding thankful, think now decide this problem

Ur! Arms race began!)
To huge my regret, golden stockpile of pent on purchase rods up und coils resigned in side Okhotsk sea, namely on purchases of sewing yiooceanoia for favorite pani Mednoy mountains, (forever these sewing yiooceanoia without warnings go in country eternal of hunting). And loath, was taken decision until satisfy requests its backs for, somehow would bit of nor was udilishche, but when after fishing, and the and during, you not feel backs because, that sitting it is unclear on fix and this it is unclear that, from-for Phenol Bank the God knows as, then increasingly pleasure from fishing Enura Abdullayeva-Enura Abdullayeva.
A and finished another site migration excercise input about at Korum, for that a separate thank youkomradu duffy333, ??? became gold KORUM Accessory chair.
Test tests to convenience landing d pursue homes, and until is worth dannye in office, a packed in a bag (a host the cover for the tank) and aren glance.

Last edited by Danser (Dec 21 2011 15:34:35)

+1

Danser wrote:

and until is worth dannye in office

And awaits when to him got a body kit on will buy. :D I congratulate with decent-buying! :cool:

To Danser, I congratulate. Many run thing :cool:

Thank you lads!)
How many same little us men...... do need for happiness!)

Danser wrote:

became gold KORUM Accessory chair.

Where bought these and on than if not secret?

sendy wrote:

Where is bought these and on than if not secret?

In Kharkiv team those who purchase no clothing left "flagship." The price zaznacheno on site - category: 1295 Grzywna (., minus credit 20% from and Bergen Frost.

(Colleague after work calls the on beer, I same otbrykivayus on reason moreover, that chair are OK need experience, what on figs beer. Have not lived up)

Last edited by Danser (Dec 22 2011 11:42:38)

Danser wrote:

Colleague after work calls the on beer, I same otbrykivayus on reason moreover, that chair are OK need experience, what on figs beer. Have not lived up!

This normally :flag: If 3 year ago I have labor week finished beer, sauna and as their loan. 1930, miles sorry for the naturalism :hobo:, then recent years with anti-imperialist fiderom on this time virtually not remained. In comparison it turned out, that fishing this not such perishing and expensive hobby :crazyfun:
So that let’s take counterpart and southern to experience chair - big deal the :D suddenly and another lover of fidera will emerge :crazyfun:

+6

duffy333 wrote:

So that let’s take counterpart and southern to experience chair - big deal the suddenly and another lover of fidera will emerge

Wife then accurately's gonna kick from home. :D
(Hi,. Not forget would the otkovyryat, and the will me "festival Hawaiian songs")

But on expense beer and other little episodes, are you, then here ??? net truth, umeriv their requests in numbers glasses with yellow water, can be increase again-same their requests, but already in matters fishing.

Danser wrote:

(My company reimburses me. Not forget would the otkovyryat, and the will me "festival Hawaiian songs")

Me would only this problem. I already so it ears't stop pestering, that one kind of chairs, independently with price tag or without will lead toward a similar outcome. Udilisha and coils this all can be bring imperceptibly, and then so and was say. With EU not will.

+1

) Guys. Can easier wife Gone Fishin '(to hook a? I have such problems there in principle. Have spouse karpovoe chair Traper with all obvesom and "obstoem", its a hatchling pond, podsak, stick, reel. I have. Ah in general. Not that issues. To the same still minus one head pain - far question get stuff, when one is lulled his reverse)

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Udilisha and coils this all can be bring imperceptibly, and then so and was say. With EU not will.

Here is and I realization same.)
Test chair yesterday had to through legke such itself MACHlNE. Truth after, as brought together u, sat, smiled and said, that Nimera now, too, will on fishing relaxing, MACHlNE gradually it calmed down.
Are at same supostaty to do things. Chair can be simply collect and disassemble and receive from this pleasure.
- Dear. And you his not box it up, football regulation in offense look.
- treat football, in March month.)
My graceful 104 kg, chair holds not won, truth as on me, need a little bit of a podzatyanut the lacing. Again same, on Forum many was of expression about how, that aaneaou its feet on got a bit too small. Collecting yesterday this throne, initially select over mounting legs, centimeter three this the most legs. Not possessing until nothing from sporty, figured, well on eye, that precisely so much seats need for fastening what thread in the upper parts of. Sat and with their 185 centimeters, sensed themselves this really even comfortable experience.
In a bag from chairs can be boxed tank in several pieces the form of. Head from podsaka ducked in pocket as to itself home. In general exasperated, got 3 elephant!
Now task to sale to buy some of that got a body kit on ah and understandably, that purchase the medium no one not revisit it, but about this already in the other topic.

Last edited by Danser (Dec 22 2011 11:26:03)

Рыбак wrote:

) Guys. Can easier wife on fishing to hook a?

In courses case it it is unrealistic by definition)

http://uploads.ru/t/5/y/n/5yneK.jpg

Рыбак wrote:

) Guys. Can easier wife Gone Fishin '(to hook a?

You poakuratney with this. I its three years ago (he) has placed, thought line know how to get rid :disappointed:
And now. Maybe, you me accrue those some tackle which it not like :D on photo visible progression devastation budget.
But the truth she I have that's a good girl - for two years - 6 medals khapnula http://uploads.ru/t/L/N/r/LNrPz.jpg

) ah. I have roughly such same alignment.

http://feeder.webtalk.ru/uploads/0002/f9/2d/32431-2-f.jpg

And himself not offended.

Last edited by Рыбак (Dec 22 2011 13:00:26)

Danser wrote:

- Dear. And you his not box it up, football regulation in offense look.

With steeply!
I have son wreak day requests in got sit and watch made! But under this even SpeedBreaks stand under udilki and the old spinning, otdanyy him on maulings! :flirt: