All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform? _2

Posts 661 to 690 of 981

DVicci wrote:

A umbrella over for bait Prestonovskiy as same) and shadow and from rain will help.

There is no their in sale now, I would immediately bought.

+1

Keeperfly wrote:

That this table actuality on stand / g-shaped fastening or immediately on pace?

On G-shaped fastening (Sross Arm) type such a:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-07-30 … -cross-arm
And still would for fastening this table and charge'm gonna recommend we do bystrosemnyy the Connector from Korum:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-07-30 … elease-cam
Highly conveniently: Cranking kindest connector on a table or a hatchling pond, but on place only "click!" And all already is enshrined and need not spiraling. Nothing.

Keeperfly, advise watch as option Drennan tables (Drennan CanalWaiters). Me they significantly more appealed. To them same there is and boxes, by the.

http://www.hinders.co.uk/uploads/prod/7_3918_e.jpg

Vertex wrote:

Keeperfly, advise watch as option Drennan tables (Drennan CanalWaiters). Me they significantly more appealed. To them same there is and boxes, by the.

Taras, me embarrass plastic there on them :nope:

Long dreamed of such a devayse for fishing trips with a-a sleepover (not necessarily cyprinids kept :crazy:. Finally yesterday has acquired. Yesterday the entire evening homes in it was sprawled out - zachetnyy things That you :cool: Now I have there is chair, platform and enclosed :love: Chavo there still case?! Ca I have John something all-??? there is no.

I have accurately such a same only without karmashkov lateral. Just coolly is placed on bottom aaaaaeieea my reliability. Can be in principle and not putting from machines after fishing.

http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/1207/51/6b0c7544bbbc.jpg

Incidentally the part Barcelona congress where its feet lie from well moyuschegosya material to directly in shoes be left lying around.

Wife told that now me can be from homes kick out. Will where me sleep :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 3 2012 08:59:21)

Vertex wrote:

And can be proximate size and weight this caused to? In advance thank you.

I would such a here is wanted to to buy some of that for fishing trips with a-a sleepover, as option.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i604/1207/78/92b051c3de2a.jpg

El Amigo wrote:

I would such a here is wanted to to buy some of that for fishing trips with a-a sleepover, as option.

An interesting option, but have one thing large BUT - its feet not regiliruyutsya and will have well find finer place on Bank to not under tilt lie :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

304 option, but have one thing large BUT - its feet not regiliruyutsya and will have well find finer place on Bank to not under tilt lie

This as Variant, there is different brands and perhaps different design pin socket. Itself concept Barcelona congress-erected tents 2 in 1 liked and this suited for single nucleotide fishing trips and not be a big hassle in terms of deployment. On precisely this model not insist.

El Amigo wrote:

and this suited for single nucleotide fishing trips and not be a big hassle in terms of deployment.

On my view nothing more worldly and udobnorazvorachivaemogo than Shelter + enclosed for overnights still not have come up with :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 3 2012 11:51:20)

Roma, and you in Shelter you... get involved? Yes still and on the rollaway bed?

Have this Barcelona congress there is still mosquito curtain, if had forced not active this real comfort. Yes and such a a cot conveniently borrow virtually on any Expocentre venue, reveal - slept like - has combined - in trunk and further on scenario so say. On expense pin socket of course is true's a good point, need to would regulated.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 3 2012 12:53:24)

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Roma, and you in Shelter you... get involved? Yes still and on the rollaway bed?

Enura Abdullayeva. Of course. Shelter more Barcelona congress, and the kind that I bought in length 2.15 Dam. :dontknow: So that 100% 'm gonna fit. I yesterday ever tried on a cot under Shelter and vlazil just coolly :crazyfun:

Vertex wrote:

Keeperfly, you might want to watch as option Drennan tables (Drennan CanalWaiters). Me they significantly more appealed. To them same there is and boxes, by the.

http://www.hinders.co.uk/uploads/prod/7_3918_e.jpg

This option significantly less seems interested, than this

http://www.robinson-europe.cz/files/67-CO-KR1_m.jpg

Ah, first there is opportunity the mountings on 25-defective incurs Burrow and on square armchairs Corum, that provides more credible enforcement types (.
Second, if on somehow the reasons (square leg platforms Preston, 30-I and 36-I leg) not suits direct types (directly on pace, then can be stowed, through G-shaped directing, for this in the center of the predusmortrena a metal there. Under this, under such a fasteners made (through G-shaped directing) there is opportunity ease pillar by lifting the fastening intended zhlya mounting on pace.
And third, this table can be complete Your regular 10 speed FLAGMAN, which in 2-3 times cheaper similar boxes from other producers.

http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/FLAGMAN__________4fe446d20d82e.jpg

Their "he thinks he did" about tents / umbrellas for nightlife industrialized fishing laid out here:
Ribolovniy umbrella over

duffy333 wrote:

Svoi "he thinks he did" about tents / umbrellas for nightlife industrialized fishing laid out here:

Duffy I precisely about such a version and give a one-speech. Shelter + enclosed. Everything else this "the collective psevdoturisticheskiy" utterly not unfittest for fishing :dontknow:

Still as option for collective option this a special tent-tent fully an isolated from environmental (except trawling) with moskitnymi grids on "windows" and opportunity close these "windows" by necessity. And in a whole tent fully 1500-dollar waterproof. Under such tent just coolly become 2-3 Barcelona congress or 2 Barcelona congress + the table. Very convenient pleasant thing. Have our team already such a device there is :cool: the only lack of parusnost and under very strong wind need to well-think krepezh to suit :flag: But but in it much more comfortable in a strong heat.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 3 2012 13:08:04)

Romeo wrote:

At my view nothing more worldly and udobnorazvorachivaemogo than Shelter + enclosed for overnights still not have come up with

On my view cheaply and meaner this instead raskrivushki to use ordinary inflatable mattress. Already years five'm using thus on sorevakh.
Incidentally in its time caught have prodvitutykh karpyatnikov can be whether enjoy the conventional (stopping with can mattress, on that received the answer - of course can be, but this already will not on shui at all :crazyfun:.

Feederal_74 wrote:

At my view cheaply and meaner this instead raskrivushki to use ordinary inflatable mattress. Already years five'm using thus on sorevakh.

Vitalya on past sorevakh I, too, slept on mattress such a (inteks) in tent. Trust me enclosed and kind of mattress this the sky and land especially when need to in sleeping turn over :crazyfun: + than higher you one from land the better when account for to spend the night spring or autumn. And so yes on matratsike, too, conveniently. But on comfortable of course incomparably in dregs with flip :flag: but and the price issue, too, different. Kind of mattress I bought for 200 Grzywna (., and enclosed is worth 1,200-1,500 more less our ground, and the and more expensive. :flag:

And still when at night not simply sleep, and still and] However the pop out from a shelter downtown and Barcelona congress in been more convenient with InternetCELL and faster than with a mattress, okay and erected tents :crazyfun: A this very it is important if] However at night.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 3 2012 13:14:33)

Feederal_74 wrote:

At my view cheaply and meaner this instead raskrivushki to use ordinary inflatable March

Mattress in skilled - raskladukha Forever! :cool:

Here is even such of cards blackcurrant Sol Mosquito Orange + binoculars in gift (ruleznyy staff mage)

Features

Tent with mosquito Sol Mosquito Orange with two inputs, each the brink of tents from mosquito nets separately zashtorivaetsya. Intended vacation on open the air and can protect you from easy stormy weather, here, sun and bugs. Tent erected tents is equipped with skirt.
Tent is equipped with skirt

Tent: 100% polyester 2000 mm in UF.
Frame: Steel Motion-picture film.
Size: 370x427x250
Weight: 9.8 kg

http://s017.radikal.ru/i422/1207/76/8021b2c4c5a3.jpg

http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1207/98/bb21150da0ca.jpg

F-fuck., can be family Tajiks boldly always liked stuff and still place will remain :D, in one word us with Romkoy on two rakhladukhakh + the table closely not will. :flag:

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (Jul 3 2012 13:31:38)

Not, karpovoe chair-enclosed - this path in carp-phishing :crazyfun: Therefore I on the bouncy the mattress-bed sleep already. At all this as kinder-surprise: And on night fishing trip take can be, and guest unexpected... homes put an can be :crazyfun:

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

A mattress in skilled - raskladukha Forever!

Agree, this OK not on shui at all.
All the more, that I if and'm using mattress, then only at night, and at night I was accustomed sleep, and to fish a day to (perishing sorry, but such here is I have fishing). I even times Podcherknu, sleep already on the mattress under such circumstances, already not less five years and problems - zero. Although there is no'm lying, there is one a-the problem, guys came complain - khroplyu strongly :dontknow:.

duffy333 wrote:

and guest unexpected... homes put an can be

This if cats homes there is no. And I have there is. So kind of mattress in apartment not I'm inflating the.

Feederal_74 wrote:

guys came complain - khroplyu strongly

:D Vitaly. So can if perelech with mattress on reed covered outdoor shower, i.e. increase distance from land, snoring will be reduced?) What there on this about hairdryer-Shui says?

And if on topic, then increasingly depends on preferences user, sizes his car and depth purse. Someone and on the mattress the bouncy "zeer good", and someone mini-across untaps with (stopping Continent’sizes and, too, feels perfectly.

And I not enleve nights spent :(

Фдуч wrote:

A I not enleve nights spent

T. E. You means nothing to gamblers charm of from floater? A firefly on poplavke, small podragivaniya which are visible on non-CIS distance. Much lose. :)

Feederal_74 wrote:

This option significantly less seems interested, than this

Ah not on hairdryer-wada, this first. And second not see than feel more comfortable the second a cover plate (given that there is a table, and the and two). Have drennana feel more comfortable place win over tool, and more three pods (one with 4-true Poland), I do not far perishing more.

Vertex wrote:

Wu drennana feel more comfortable place win over tool, and more three pods (one with 4-true Poland), I do not far perishing more.

In two boxes beast /, and in two tool (a mobile phone, raskosami hooks, trough and camping on D.) - this on ordinary church, when not khochetschya do come with prikormochnym Motyl and when I know, that maize and Perlovka not will come in handy accurately, on for competitions under zhivotinoy usually all four.
Mean stonfovskiy table on G-bus to dismiss and trust me no comparisons with this table, also one of boxes on four Office, not know whom as, but as on me. Ernya full.
And here is this -

Vertex wrote:

not see than feel more comfortable the second a cover plate (given that there is a table, and the and two)

Not understood quite :dontknow:.

+1

Feederal’s organs is 74: 's reabsorption me it is time Miners with work and lumping in "vacation" modicum on couple of days. Frankly I already and himself not understand that write Oh’s organs is about In theory, if I correctly has understood, then this pile in view as times here is this Oh, black girl vibration platform that you pointed, and the that she mounting your to become 25-oops, then this not has no role, for to prestonovskoy, to example, platform its not'll wear. T. E. 's more versatile is obtained drennanovskaya, ah or stonfovskaya.

Returning to the napechatannomu, about inserts suppress slip pin socket on concrete:
http://s018.radikal.ru/i526/1205/be/ad325394b76et.jpg
Recently traveled on Artemovku, to in including "for a spin" their new "shoes" for platforms. All passed successfully, platform is worth as frozen. Specifically fit upper and average with their feet platforms on slippery seaweeds (well in sight on denuding).
http://s017.radikal.ru/i438/1207/ab/2f793f1e9a95t.jpghttp://s019.radikal.ru/i622/1207/02/495e1c22021dt.jpg
None stepping pirated on which, guaranteeing moving out in water, no matter posyy or s press. On behind a range of legs tabs from transport position at all not emptying out, so on hats and stood. Tried to rope themselves platform in water, mimicking the ah very a long a hatchling pond - not broke a. Couple of moments, which on the results of experienced exploitation decided to change: To remove for platforms podlozhennye previously goal lead from under chapeaus samorezov, thereby increasing prominence of their length. T. K. In rivovskikh pyatakakh grooves deeper thickness insert, unlike krumovskogo chairs. And still is worth fall tabs do large hole, to can be was their you remove for flipping without primeneni subsidiary funds. They easily usually not through hole in supported Veit Stoss, but not finger at.
Except this, camping on K. Forecast promised day the palpable wind, spent still experiment with shipments for stretching charge. Information about this placed in subject about sadkakh Sadki

Last edited by Dimmy (Jul 6 2012 22:14:42)

+1

For themselves shut down question with 12-@-@ liter frontal :flag: playing in dry after another fishing got a body kit on on balcony I have ring-holder of from puny prestonovskogo tazika it turned out alongside ordinary 12-@-@ liter black frontal from construction an outlet. And as something perishing very it on eye prosilos on a fitting,. Bad night - is now over. The price issue 20-25grn. Now restricting prikormku homes before strong on nedlinnuyu fishing trip and enleve with this same buckets. On fishing instead tazika is inserted in ring. Here buckets very incidentally: On it wear my wartime towel - and under hand, and from sun build's covering for.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 13 2012 00:03:58)

+1