All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform? _2

Posts 61 to 90 of 981

vinni wrote:

Wu me son wreak day requests in got sit and watch made! But under this even SpeedBreaks stand under udilki and the old spinning, otdanyy him on maulings!

Indeed I very exasperated-buying. Increasingly ??? ran over over a toad do, for then, when after another fishing Nimera will become a stake through, ready regulation and not on such dissaving, only would from fishing receive maximum pleasure.
Truth daughter ekhidnichaet, but this their female the essence of such a)
Remained couples with obvesom and on the sly be completed with.

Would stand before choice - Rive Station Sphinx 300 Club or Preston X6S.
:confused:
Know that the second all but.

If certainly in Europe seller of, which officially send purchase in Ukraine, then launching who. Delivery will cost not less 100 the euro. Perekhodniki for sporty "under Preston" buy not the problem. In Kyiv if anything. Yes and deport can appropriate shops.
On current customs rules product until 200 the euro imports without Pls,. In the new Customs the Electoral Code spelled out, that by a sending can be on 300 the euro import, and herself - on 1,000 the euro. Like as with 1 th January he should to join in force, but President his even before far not signed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2011 03:52:58)

Danser wrote:

In courses case it it is unrealistic by definition)

In my case, too, utterly not realistically. Maximum one illegally in year. And after this phrase - "And as you love this." In general wife are incorrigible in this respect. Planomіrna education into work with my hand has brought fruit. On day birth, and this in April, I can count on chair. Joy as have child, as recall.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Dec 25 2011 15:31:07)

duffy333, give me some pointers, please, what weight and from what made 2-Piece Platform. A sized device :cool:

Here is my post in appropriate topic:
, the chair or platform?
There like all leaked and've snapped.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2011 19:17:11)

duffy333 wrote:

If certainly in Europe seller of, which officially send purchase in Ukraine, then launching who. Delivery will cost not less 100 the euro.

Delivery as times not the problem. Himself Tama ethnic group often found, their transport.

To Stimul-Cash, twenty-times read-watched, and it turns out, only that was :blush: Thanks :flag:

Realistically ignited similar sort (sellae to platform).

http://www.ultimate-direct.co.uk/uploads/images_products_large/1126.jpg

On my glance, this more interesting decision, than this

http://www.breamvantage.nl/contents/media/l_genius%20basic%20back%20cushion%20module.jpg

Plus in is, that such a system suited on any platform not irrespective the from type sitting and his forms, becomes on any its feet, yes and cheaper to the same (& # 163 ;2 9.99).
And under desire similar thing can be sklepat and on their own.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Really Easy ignited similar sort (sellae to platform)..

Caveat kind, give please Silk on inetmagazin (desirable Western), where can be to purchase this a device.

Jan wrote:

Be kind, give please Silk on inetmagazin (desirable Western), where can be to purchase this a device.

This a device I saw directly on site producer.
http://www.ultimate-direct.co.uk/produc … ;P_ID=1126
Me, frankly and very seems interested option pribreteniya this threads he has. I already leader was coming turn on this about in lichku to our okay, on buys abroad through inet - duffy333. But times there is interest not only I have, then can he tell pollsters Th and to what.
Incidentally, quite possibly, that such a product there is and have other producers.

After New Deal year'll get in touch with the British, are (they, too, people and walk like not less of our :)) and discover that on than :flag: 1425 the most the main question not itself buying, and the cost of delivery :(

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 26 2011 23:52:26)

+1

Feederal’s organs is 74, duffy333- thank you.

Until sought information on this devaysu, has found here (http://www.shopzilla.co.uk/8B--Fishing_ … y+backrest) such a fun him with a double employ
http://img13.imageshost.ru/img/2011/12/27/image_4ef8dbb3dfa18_small.jpg
If I correctly understand the, when upper sellae (reliance) a dork in before the serves as sellae during fishing, if ago the as the second reliance during transportation platforms as a backpack.

Last edited by Jan (Dec 27 2011 01:20:32)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Really Easy ignited similar sort (sellae to platform).

Yes, interesting decision. Think, such option not difficult do with the help system Jokerfrom four a parallel sequences and tolstostennoy pipes 25 mm. Will even much safer, than have zabugornykh producers.

Last edited by Boev (Dec 27 2011 02:39:41)

+1

Has found even such option backrest for platforms
http://www.nordiktackle.net/images/products/octbox-standard-wheel-kit-vIiV.gif
Has found here:
http://www.nordiktackle.net/octbox-seat … p-367.html

Feederal_74 wrote:

At my glance, this more interesting decision, than this

Ettochno. Sellae Genius, as and signature from Reva's, low, more's flooring my lumbar., than creates comfort. This option only for of low fishermen.

Yesterday returned from of Kyiv. Work, friends, daughter - is deprived all! But. In Saturday took place personal meeting with Sergei Reznitsenko (duffy333). He arrived me home its machine and half-day farmer, advised that, nobody chose all that me necessary. And this relative to man, which never before not saw! Such today very rarely where meet. In a result I left with a huge bag Preston Competition 55 Litre, a trunkload of full terms of a set of sporty Preston and Korum for chairs Corum, and other a little somethin '. Wife, looking on all of this in 6-00 morning, told: - Nu, now you need to touring already on a genuine fishing trip. I in of shock! :jumping: I think, now until act Malia discount to buy some of that still and Shimano Speedmaster AX MEDIUM Feeder 3.66. ^ ^
Soon the end of the days. When kreselko, naveshu got a body kit on. Shall put its pikerok. And d in the midst of office harvest fish. And warmly and pleased. :crazyfun: :cool:
Sergei, still times huge you thank you for aid! :flag:

+4

IgorLb wrote:

Soberu kreselko, naveshu got a body kit on. Shall put its pikerok

. 'll pour a glass of the a beer, eh.

IgorLb wrote:

And d in the midst of office harvest fish.

:rolleyes:

Feederal_74 wrote:

This a device I saw directly on site producer.
http://www.ultimate-direct.co.uk/produc … ;P _ID =1 126
Me, frankly and very seems interested option pribreteniya this threads he has.

On site producer written, that this a device suited for platforms from different producers as with conditional statements so and square profiles legs. Most importantly, to they had feeding from 19mm until 20mm and distance between was coming out feet was not more 61sm (24 inches). If with cross section all understandable, then here is with Braggs can arise questions :question:

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

. 'll pour a glass of the a beer, eh.

I have under headquartered machine. T. CHAMPION First shall put for auction under home, and then can be and a glass of the a beer, eh. But after ingested today decisions - buy still and Speedmaster a medium. :canthearyou: I think that with my guy a beer and "in other, I do bad overeating," soon will have sever. :crazyfun:

Last edited by IgorLb (Dec 27 2011 18:13:47)

duffy333 wrote:

At site producer written, that this a device suited for platforms from different producers as with conditional statements so and square profiles legs. Most importantly, to they had feeding from 19mm until 20mm and distance between was coming out feet was not more 61sm (24 inches). If with cross section all understandable, then here is with Braggs can arise questions

I so understood you embarrasses, that have all platforms distance between legs different, and have this threads he has it architects? On fact it, too, is regulated. If watch closely the, with the back hand both vertical crossbars there is bolts. If their to float, then can be to reduce or increase distance between vertical studs.

There is no, Vitaly, me embarrasses the that have producer written the next:
"...the back rest will work on boxes with a maximum leg width measurement (outside leg to outside leg) of upto 61cm(24")..."
About than I and wrote:

duffy333 wrote:

. Distance between was coming out feet was not more 61sm (24 inches.

Why written precisely this figure?? Perhaps there is any restrictions on vyvorotu binding elements :dontknow: contaminated than information pleasantly there is no - they in wrinkles in of England only after New Year holidays will appear.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 27 2011 18:42:50)

IgorLb wrote:

I think that with my guy a beer and "in other, I do bad overeating," soon will have sever

Activist Sergey, which duffy333 however, the already patent its method otvorota from beer and other colonial drinks. Importantly approach the right, month beer not has taken a sip - got a body kit on to chair blackcurrant. Increasingly very simply.)

duffy333 wrote:

Why written precisely this figure?

Because, that this the maximum distance on which can be you came to spread simultaneously racks. This figure directly connected with-vertical of rods on which is worth sellae. Most just producer finally calculated that have majority platforms distance between rear legs not exceeds 61 centimeters, but on anyone case pointed out possible range of use of.
And that, there are platforms which have distance between zazhnikh pin socket more 60 fringes centimeters?

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps there is any restrictions on vyvorotu binding elements

Here is here I you not understood :dontknow:, that means -. " Vyvorotu "

There are in view horizontal fastening elements whom sellae to height-especially. On logic things there must be replaceable "thimbles" -perekhodniki under different types of pin socket and the issues they must normally. But KhZ these nicknames :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

that means -. " Vyvorotu "

Reversal at elements (binding) in one line on maximize distance interval, one from the other. Sergei I you correctly understood?

Ah in one line I hope know, twisting not will need - wasn that on my platform under chair, that bought these :rofl: But under some a corner in dependence from axis laser distances between was coming out feet will have.

I here is thought, that can be take standard Prestonovskie / Korumovskie the fasteners for umbrellas and whip up already approximately very :idea:

Have one thing "but" and it me confounds. In what place and that bursts under a normal oblokachivanii on approximately nemalenkogo, and have us such abound, the fishing trainer. Length crowbar backrest this guarantees.

Under two spots Securing vertical line tube and its sufficient diameter walls all should be normally. More just issues causes of course itself soft sellae and way to its the mountings. Although the British, too, rather a lot of like.

Most "weak" link here welders seams. But in principle nothing should not burst, because as themselves tube, on which sellae sits and its feet platforms in a whole will highly resilient and pruzhinistoy constructs. Of the crossbeam, connecting this will are subject to osevomu krucheniyu, and all of this will transmissible through welded seams. But, in late all sellae on platform this all ??? not including sun lounger, to on him all weight power THROUGH :). On vertically ustanovlenuyu approximately without a special efforts particularly and not navalishsya. Support backs yes and only. To not be constantly in tensions or contrary, not sit a bagel.