All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform? _2

Posts 91 to 120 of 981

duffy333 wrote:

More just issues causes of course itself soft sellae and way to its the mountings

So these brackets, which approximately hold, only to levels fix. Sellae on tube will pressed across width.

duffy333 wrote:

Nu in one line I hope know, twisting not will need - wasn that on my platform under chair, that bought these But under some a corner in dependence from axis laser distances between was coming out feet will have.

Me seems, that I understood, that you had in mind. :idea:
You had in mind sbobodu of rotation of customers really elemenntov (otherwise why in goes emerging clenched). How can be judged by photo, then connecting remote very elements backrest on vertical struts not have freedom of rotation of, camping on E. Sit strictly under 90 degrees relatively backrest and distance between was coming out feet is regulated not Architecture these into, and razdviganiem-Feds tapering vertical crossbars. Hence and limiting producer on maximum width. You came to spread more 61 centimeters not allow horizontal the rods are.

duffy333 wrote:

I here is thought, that can be take standard Prestonovskie / Korumovskie the fasteners for umbrellas and whip up already approximately very

I, too, thought over this with the thought, to whip up something similar

http://uploads.ru/t/6/P/d/6Pd3k.jpg

But only with two spots fastening, ah or although would on the basis of such remote screws for

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

. Razdviganiem-Feds tapering vertical crossbars. Hence and limiting producer on maximum width. You came to spread more 61 centimeters not allow horizontal the rods are.

I.e. if do the rods are longer than the, then and distance between was coming out feet can be more :idea:

duffy333 wrote:

What there is if do the rods are longer than the, then and distance between was coming out feet can be more

Yes, but apparently in this case producer out precisely these rastoyaniem because, that most produced platformst fit in range of 61 see

Dobryi day. All with nastupayuschimi :cool:

1. Question: What better holders of have an umbrella? Those, that longer?
2. Question: Mean in arsenal chair Corum Standard, and also platform flagship 25-Frozen leg. As I understand, borrow need holders of Preston, to with perekhodnikami and can be was to chair and platform? Of ATF have Golden Keytch only to platform, not functionally for me :dontknow: Illy there is other options?

In advance thank you of the those who would escape punishment is. With t.

1. Me more like long holders of for have an umbrella.
2. Have Corum / Preston's a bolt element of goes with interchangeable 207 mph-the case. In standard she goes under squaring 19 19mm as legs have armchairs and old models Prestonovskikh platforms. But are sold separately replaceable thimbles under various types of legs:
http://www.prestoninnovations.co.uk/Pro … OFFBOX-23/
So that look need, but Prestonovskiy / Korumovskiy got a body kit on perhaps on the overwhelming majority models platforms can become. In Kyiv saw such sets in stores networks flagship and Fishing. Incidentally, with some obvesom (feeder-is up, for example) these replaceable thimbles immediately go in goes.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 28 2011 17:25:46)

In RIVEdecided steal share of have KORUMon market fishing armchairs. Catalogue on 2012 year - look str.19 You get clicking. On the picture, chair looks highly interestingly, I so understand it goes on 36 become. The price apparently will not feeble.

+2

Bountiful days all. All respectable fishermen with sincere wishes with the coming and with past!
Question pitfalls sporty to chair, namely holder for finished.
As I understand, there are two threads he has (new word in courses lexicon), this KORUM for it REST

http://uploads.ru/t/q/z/5/qz50f.jpg

And Preston ripple bars-SMALL

http://uploads.ru/t/q/D/v/qDvRw.jpg

What holder of funktsionalney? Me seems that on the second, supplied in rods up can be moisture to not looking.

And even, on how many conveniently use feeder-carefully applying two rods up?

Danser wrote:

Which holder of funktsionalney? Me seems that on the second, supplied in rods up can be moisture to not looking.

In principle, yes. But some this not likes - "having" enough high. So they and issued here is such a hell is that:

http://uploads.ru/t/k/D/m/kDmNV.jpg

Is called ripple for it REST & ARM. As option and a prototype this shit can saw on one video have nicknames (Tommi Pickering starred, incidentally) the next option under supplied in rods up:

http://uploads.ru/t/3/n/8/3n8wQ.jpg

The kind which smaller (the upper)
Plus

http://uploads.ru/t/E/K/O/EKOdC.jpg

The kind which lot more (the lower).

Danser wrote:

And even, on how many conveniently use feeder-carefully applying two rods up?

Normally. Only need borrow the right stand-the pourer on feeder-carefully - best suited sinenkaya much or something similar. Most importantly to as can be wider she was. Rods up travels on the edges of the. Incidentally, such platforms there is and have other producers - there standard.

duffy333 wrote:

Only need borrow the right stand-the pourer on feeder-carefully - best suited sinenkaya much or something similar.

As I understand, here is such a will in the most times?

http://uploads.ru/t/v/d/5/vd5H7.jpg

She I have there is, but for two udilisch believe its korotkovatoy.

Understood. Huge thank you for legal.

Lexa wrote:

In RIVE decided steal share of have KORUM on market fishing armchairs. Catalogue on 2012 year -re also looking str.19 You get clicking. On the picture, chair looks highly interestingly, I so understand it goes on 36 become. The price apparently will not feeble.

Judging by the picture from the catalogue see the next dignity this chairs from RIVE: A cool saddle and sellae - present, the chair, and stable "netransformiruemaya" frame. However for as fishing see in this and certain shortcomings: In the same Korumovskom Delyukse far not all conveniently harvest; this "Frenchman" not such convenient and functional in terms of transportation and storage - frame unified, not "transformiruemaya" as have "nicknames." And for moreover, and for another legs will have sack, to make his are much more compact.

duffy333 wrote:

By all indications the picture from the catalogue see the next dignity this chairs from RIVE: A cool saddle and sellae - present, the chair, and stable "netransformiruemaya" frame. However for as fishing see in this and certain shortcomings: In the same Korumovskom Delyukse far not all conveniently harvest; this "Frenchman" not such convenient and functional in terms of transportation and storage - frame unified, not "transformiruemaya" as have "nicknames." And for moreover, and for another legs will have sack, to make his are much more compact.

Yes, indeed about whole frame is true's a good point - in terms of compactness, perhaps not the best solution.

Lexa wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
Judging by the picture from the catalogue see the next dignity this chairs from RIVE: A cool saddle and sellae - present, the chair, and stable "netransformiruemaya" frame. However for as fishing see in this and certain shortcomings: In the same Korumovskom Delyukse far not all conveniently harvest; this "Frenchman" not such convenient and functional in terms of transportation and storage - frame unified, not "transformiruemaya" as have "nicknames." And for moreover, and for another legs will have sack, to make his are much more compact.
Yes, indeed about whole frame is true's a good point - in terms of compactness, perhaps not the best solution.

Men closely look at frame (earmarked red circle) - frame likely incapable on the principle of Kuruma.

Last edited by Snik (Jan 7 2012 03:18:17)

duffy333 wrote:

No, Vitaly, me confounds the that have producer written the next:
"...the back rest will work on boxes with a maximum leg width measurement (outside leg to outside leg) of upto 61cm(24")..."
About than I and wrote:
Duffy333 wrote (and):
. Distance between was coming out feet was not more 61sm (24 inches.
Why written precisely this figure?? Perhaps there is any restrictions on vyvorotu binding elements contaminated than information pleasantly there is no - they in wrinkles in of England only after New Year holidays will appear.

Seryoga.
Maximum inter axial distance on these mini-vynosakh, in this priblude, will 61 centimeters and all here.

wrote:

There are one thing "but" and it me embarrasses. In what place and that bursts under a normal oblokachivanii on approximately nemalenkogo, and have us such abound, the fishing trainer. Length crowbar backrest this guarantees.

Sanya think there nothing not car breaks down, and the who will try still leaning pretty bad on this a high approximately, sooner or later will lie on back with up with their feet. His back on this approximately fifth point need to keep closer to pedane!

That thinks fidernaya public about - 1. There is whether life on Mars? 2. There is whether sense in "compulsory pedanirovanii" chairs Corum in purposes increasing positions a comfortable use of on water feature in the form of submersion plunged into pologogo of descent should the. "On their ankles"? :D :flag: (given that its feet already initially "shuttles")
Andre out of whether stadat the magnitude of full-fledged "obvesoyomkosti" in a whole?

For those who strongly stuck at the table option challenging ;) -budet whether of the lack musculaire weight legs to chair for use of from a pipe pedany in appropriate conditions? :flag:

71 wrote:

will whether of the lack musculaire weight legs to chair for use of from a pipe pedany in appropriate conditions?

With Merry Christmas all!
Yes length legs ?????. That pitfalls pedany, himself repeatedly rebuffed with conditions where without it raze. Extremely awkward under flourishing with chairs or under vyvazhivanii, when account for climb.
Now densely podiskivayu option pedany, but other an production.

Snik wrote:

unfond of men closely look at frame (earmarked red circle) - frame likely incapable on the principle of Kuruma.

So this like in button Save and Register shown as incapable sellae, and frame, me seems all same raze not be transformed, on the picture not in sight as its feet will be able take parallel position relatively frame. If want maximum compactness - its feet will have sack each time I.M.H.O.,.

And swivel ganglia (marked by pan-green) why imposed?

http://uploads.ru/t/J/l/I/JlIoT.jpg

Are likely to do so official the presentation, will see.

Could you tell me, what dozen or volume of have Prestonovoskogo pelvis for prikormki? http://uploads.ru/t/G/d/Z/GdZbr.png

Have no precisely - have large or small? Dozen (domestic) rings-holder under big the pelvis - 34sm. High pelvis - 10cm. Dozen small - 30sm, high - 13sm.
Incidentally, on rings -derzhatelyu for puny tazika: It slightly more than have Prestonovskogo / Korumovskogo rings under soft a bucket - I sutra today in the flagship as times such a basin in such ring tried to slowly and :(

duffy333 wrote:

rings-holder under big the pelvis - 34sm. High pelvis - 10cm. Dozen small - 30sm, high - 13sm.

Thank you for the intel! And in than sense such a small difference in size? And what more convenient with InternetCELL on platform?

Roshen wrote:

Thanks for the intel! And in than sense such a small difference in size? And what more convenient with InternetCELL on platform?

And puny still nor voiceless in Ukraine there is no. He - novelty 2012. I have the, which big. Well suits. And on platform comforting. A small, can be, buy in as a "rukomoynika."

VIVA wrote:

A puny still nor voiceless in Ukraine there is no. He - novelty 2012

And in set with frontal, wasn the second a basin - this not he?

VIVA wrote:

A puny still nor voiceless in Ukraine there is no

Yes in the flagship in sale both there is. In Lviv accurately were both, the, which smaller diameter slightly more expensive

Roshen wrote:

A in set with frontal, wasn the second a basin - this not he?

He, but in set fastening only to large. Yes and in fledged they not tone differ. One wider and punier when one realizes, the other already but deeper :)

Last edited by Pavel K (Jan 8 2012 21:42:08)

Pavel K wrote:

One wider and punier when one realizes, the other already but deeper

Here is and question, with somehow feel more comfortable work sitting on platform

Roshen wrote:

That and question, with somehow feel more comfortable work sitting on platform

Hardly the difference will discernible ;)

+1

And who as mounts a hatchling pond to chair in dependence from forms Bank?

A wide a basin good those, that in him can be two prikormki the embankments are - basic sypuchku and a major faction (pellets, Custer, a twist the worm, for example). Moreover in case rain he well a lid from Prestonovskogo set of is covered. A small - are much more compact, that, too, notably.

+1