All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » A delicate Picker!

A delicate Picker!

Posts 1 to 30 of 278

Find welcome this weekend ’! Very want’ringing up tackle. Conditions: Had forced small fry and karasika on-start. Goal - At most, pleasure from work with snastyu, the good sensitivity to poklevkam petty fish, ah and of course soft work on vyvazhivanii. Experience such industrialized fishing until there is no, but there is huge desire to its to develop. Ready pay for this any money. But have one thing BUT! Nothing decent, fully appropriately for these tasks I not found, by prowling in global web comrades. Can be poorly sought?! Judging by accounts perfectly here suited Picker from garbolino super G bomb, but how me known his wash their hands with production, if from whom any there is 4-1-1 where his can be get new, d extremely thankful. Today spoke with representative one retailer in Moscow which represents garbolino, about rods up G MAX bomb, he me explained that place it clearly not for delicate industrialized fishing small fry and karasika) the only condition is permitted to, this plush indication poklevok expense of garbolinovskikh kviverov. Fadzeeu in its time recommended for small fry Matchpro Quiver from companies Drennan, which unfortunately now, too, not get. I have already was glitching thought adapt for this ultralaytovoe rokfishevoe place it.)) roof goes to on the sly! Not want mistaking the, want take decent running mate, for this a fascinating industrialized fishing.

Am asking outline their thought about udilisch, who than enjoys?
With respect

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Wu me already was glitching thought adapt for this ultralaytovoe rokfishevoe udilishche.))

I so and made. Bought Kingfisher mikrodzhig 0.5-8 grams-2.3 Dam. :flag: the same Picker - no difference! I seriously. Zakorm essesno with hands or fucking slingshot. Radar cooler than on any pikere.

http://spinning.dn.ua/shop/image/cache/data/kingfisher/mjig-500x500.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 16 2011 14:20:54)

Class. And raznesenka not hovers under zabrose?

Matchpro Quiver from companies Drennan

Yes, I.M.H.O.,, better this until nothing not have come up with, but unfortunately withdrawn with production + flaying, too, not get. Had to on "Sabaneeve" remaking one watershed the whip under replaceable Prestonovskie done 2.2. Broke a well, build not has changed.

Last edited by kanisch (Nov 16 2011 14:50:00)

Monster Crab wrote:

Klass. And raznesenka not hovers under zabrose?

That there is raznesenka?

Romeo
Pardon, I had in view handle rods up.

Are, cruising, why ? let the not can do a normal Picker? The British after all cherish ringing up enleve and paroboliki. They even taking home trophy carp critical harvest on stick in 1,5lb
Not're just a silly girl they not vostrebovanny there? Not believe ((

Monster Crab wrote:

Судя по отзывам идеально сюда подходит пикер от garbolino super G bomb, но насколько мне известно  его сняли с производства, если у кого нибудь есть инфа где его можно достать новым, буду крайне благодарен.

Не знаю откуда такая инфа  :dontknow: На всякий случай отправил запрос в английский интернет-магазин, где и свой брал. Если у них он есть, то можешь связаться с форумчанином Сергеем D.S.I. (он тоже из Москвы) и заказать через него.

PS:пока писал пост пришел ответ по поводу этого пикера:
Hi Sergiy
They were going to be discontinued but Garbolino have decided to keep the rod in production.
I can order them but delivery is expected in December/January
How many do you require and which model?
Regards
Tim

Примерно следующее (приветствия и прощания опускаем):
Они (Гарболино) в свое время приняли решение о прекращении производства, но сейчас Гарболино решило оставить это удилище.
Я могу заказать их, но поставка будет только в декабре/январе.
Сколько штук и какая именно модель нужна?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 16 2011 15:01:04)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

the can contact with forumchaninom Sergei D.S.I.

Little moreover, Mr. Picker there is in the availability of

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=19909

duffy333
Uhh Hi,, thank you, calmed!

kanisch

And you thank, already contacted with Sergei, to receive an answer

Monster Crab wrote:

Romeo
Pardon, I had in view handle rods up.

And this. And which problems the?! Problems no as the me after all had forced is fought with gruzikom and impose one hand. Still bought these such option in including and for this comp where often to withdraw from zero need to casualties or bass vydrachivat, and there such option far preferable :crazyfun: rudely speaking the most that neither on there is the right :hobo:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 16 2011 15:42:37)

Roma very perishing of a specialized he have you. Crime as not, you're gonna hang, on during not very catch, khlystikov one and vkleen. Not easier was for those same money bayronovskiy pikerok vzyat3-12gr.? Very good and done very sensible.

Last edited by mixa (Nov 16 2011 16:00:02)

+1

mixa wrote:

Roma very perishing of a specialized he have you. The feeder not, you're gonna hang, on during not very catch, khlystikov one and vkleen. Not easier was for those same money bayronovskiy pikerok vzyat3-12gr.? Very good and done very sensible.

And whom now easily? I his bought these and perch harvest on dzhigovye purposefulness. Two in one so say :flag: already potestil - s'aII right flight.

mixa wrote:

Don’t easier was for those same money bayronovskiy pikerok vzyat3-12gr.?

Could you tell me please, that this such?

Monster Crab wrote:

Podskajite please, that this such?

An excellent Picker. Many his screwing with, in including and you have. Esteem here.
http://salapin.ru/forum/showthread.php? … BYRON-X12T

I have in growth the $2.50, with last fall. Ah very I like. For ???? pikernoy industrialized fishing most the. Soft flexible and very resilient. Three-meter high say still softly.

Where can be to purchase this Picker?

Boev
Thank you Oleg, interesting thing.

Boev wrote:

Good Picker

+1
In growth 2.10 threw them without pressure crime as 20gr meters on 30-35.
My weight 15 gr flies for horizon. And sensations from vyvazhivaniya small fry on 250-300 grams to hand impossible!

Shimano NEXAVE BX winkle Picker What tell for this queen of (want to purchase).

Here is that writes about this pikere our forumchanin duffy333

Mr. Picker Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 - place it in which by taking over the first time in hands, I literally fell in love and otloviv 2 season to change am not expected. This Picker gave me as mass of positive of emotions on krasnoperke and nekrupnomu karasyu, so and together shot of adrenaline on big karasyu and melkokarpu cafe, that this place it of those about which write "must have" - "should such have."
From "benefit to" for themselves singled such:
Weight - legenkoe, as a bit of fluff;
Test blanca - enough big and so as forgives many oshibkii, allowing newcomer get used to the, that on pikere need use mini-and minimum in weight trough and gruziki;
Build blanca - udilishche has "complex" build so as the form made from material Biofibre, which is used and in series of udilisch Speedmaster. This manifests itself "on potryakh" in absence of "soplivosti" and "lapshevatosti", but under vyvazhivanii well, she knits fish and shows themselves slightly whether not parabolikom (it bends slightly whether not together with raczka);
Done - very sturdy under their entire unobtrusive, that as forgives many mistakes.
From "cons":
Done - they made from graphite and in this their the tenacity, but and some pristine "dubovatost." From-for this I nor never vershinkoy in 1.5 oz so and not enjoyed. Over time want add to standard set still shell in 0.25-0.35 oz;
The price - about $100, over the past two years so and not has changed. So that call this Picker "fiscal-buying" not is obtained.
Characteristics:
Weight: 134gr
Length: 2.70m (transportation 1.12m)
Test: Until 40gr
Done: 3 ?o mere 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 oz graphite, dozen 2.3mm
Material letterhead: Biofibre XT60 / 30
Probkovaya the hilt

Here on Forum all written, simply need closely find. :flag:

Could you tell me, that to do?
There is peak of Byron Hotel Coarse Team winkle Picker 3 forge the
But me are interested Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 (in the hands of not kept and in eyes not saw).
Each learned of my interest to Picker Shimano began encourage sell him my Byron Hotel. So here is, is worth whether sell Byron Hotel and buy Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 or this will be exchange "substantially decrease on soap" If can be, give comparative characteristic: These two pikerov (in terms of in than wins one, and loses the other). Can be to answer in lichku. Thank you.

Ander wrote:

(in the hands of not kept and in eyes not saw).

In primarily this do personally - watch and hold. And, if will stay questions - ask.

Pavel K wrote:

in primarily this do personally - watch and hold. And, if will stay questions - ask.

Absolutely agree. I would well cared for by heat and took would both Mr. Picker here Gone Fishin '(. There would and "cross-referenced Rubina clock."

Dobryi day.

Could you tell me, where the can be still buy Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270?
Where not asked have all only there is a series of CX.

Last edited by Georgiy (Dec 9 2011 16:39:43)

Georgiy wrote:

Say, is, where the can be still buy Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270?

In Barakude, today received, Pinart have Vitaliy (Feederal’s organs is 74).

Ander wrote:

There are peak of Byron Hotel Coarse Team winkle Picker 3 forge the
But me are interested Shimano NEXAVE BX WINCKLE Picker 270 (in the hands of not kept and in eyes not saw).

The first - this indeed Picker. And here is NEXAVE BX WINCKLE 270 - this likely a short feeder (55 Propulsion With feeds the average there's gravy still is abandoning) - lightning perishing very oak as for Mr. Picker here. All lightning river. Not on a hard-on. A form relatively a powerful and very were instant, soft in work and easy. But on potryakh not quite guys, I'm ready. I it comes so said that pruzhinistyy but without an extra $unnecessary fluctuations. Vyvazhivanie with fish more 0.5 kg - the form in arc even 4000m2 as well as until the most finished. At times not conveniently from basing faint length (but this subjectively). In is that all so praise this rods up there is the share of PR. Ah and I would said a bit neopravdanogo no stalling. Me personally not like perishing very big fidernye rings on it ah and waves near finished rods up. In a whole vesch Good. But without bigotry. 'm using already 2 year.

+1

zvod wrote:

In is that all so praise this rods up there is the share of PR. Ah and I would said a bit neopravdanogo no stalling.

The kind many rods up for the same reasons type cool :crazyfun:

+1

Pavel K wrote:

in primarily this do personally - watch and hold. And, if will stay questions - ask.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Absolutely agree. I would well cared for by heat and took would both Mr. Picker here Gone Fishin '(. There would and "cross-referenced Rubina clock."

So in is the and deal, that there is no opportunities his hold, creek if was, then not ask the (as some consider stupid) issues. Ah there is no his in our city of. :dontknow:

Zvod, thank you for your opinion.

Ander wrote:

Friend learned of my interest to Picker Shimano began encourage sell him my Byron Hotel.

So buy it first Picker. And if be appropriate the sell friends bayronnovskiy. And not be appropriate so and prodash ago. He certainly long not go really stale on barakholkakh.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » A delicate Picker!