All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 331 to 360 of 999

лёша wrote:

Why stacks so irregular?

Me it looked, that dozen cord too big for such shpuli :yep:

Shpuli in scope same assessment, Building tools, too,.

Still Podskajite, who as flies reel? Couple of councils need to, in boxes? In regarding loose covers? In collects with fiderom? That feel more comfortable and faster in preparation for it comes to shagging?

лёша wrote:

Why stacks so irregular?

Unambiguously say on photo it is difficult, causes can be several from bumpy laying bekinga until joints with the most coil (I would sought on order, on what stage winding begin top) ah and the cord of course force, possible the reason and in it, not has tried whether also wind to let the line out, to example, but's a little bit thinner?

Reel redeem in truly regarding loose covers and box to in general this garbage not gnulis had to, and in general perhaps as conveniently so will and correctly. Driven to and in applying, not removing with fishing gear, but, on my view, importantly protect from mechanical damage with opportunity drip dry, if suddenly after fishing not manages their lake district.

Men, I kuil Shimano stradik 4,000 and feeder FOX two Lite. The coil weighs 420 gram it, not total whether for lights? Until this 2 year catching coils dura-Ace nekseyv 2,500 weight 275 gram it. Torchbearer Anton says that should be bomb. Not they’ll fix it when imbabers to train, want justify hope Antokhi on for competitions. Saprykin, Roman, tell as go affairs on Starobesheve created, perishing painful for want swim now. Yes, men Podskajite ooi what the cord uses?

Soar wrote:

Saprykin, Roman, tell as go affairs on Starobesheve created, perishing painful for want swim now. Yes, men Podskajite ooi what cord uses?

This winter never return not was. Weather conditions simply shopping. And chosen Gone Fishin '(not want (weather is changing every two days ???? dramatically), all who traveled nothing displaying particularly not can. Fishing there is no. To the same water toppled, very and very strongly. Fish there such a not likes :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 15 2010 08:03:12)

Soar wrote:

unfond of men, I kuil Shimano stradik 4,000 and feeder FOX two Lite. The coil weighs 420 gram it, not total whether for lights? Until this 2 year catching coils dura-Ace nekseyv 2,500 weight 275 gram it.

Sanya! Virtually a similar the situation contrary. On woof on prop 15 Shimano CATANA teetered 4,000 Shimano ALIVIO and me seemed as like Ukraine, but enough is balanced in weight. Put 2,500 catana seems there is no balance. Truth not threw, and only estimated its a sense of in household conditions.

Bountiful time Anyone reflecting. Question-Fidernoe udilishche Shimano NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder test until any seafood brunch. Advise katukhu. Thank you.

Romeo wrote:

How I recently understood Shimano already not panacea on fidernym udilischam (after purchases Maver Powerlite and SPRO Inspiration), but SPRO wrought in 2009 still greater blow to market coils for fidera. Before essentially alternatives the Shimano with traditional drag simply not was, BUT:

http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/0902/15/2e11ecbefe9e.jpg

Cost will least in two times cheaper. Need to look on the quality of :flag:

Ah speaking someone tested data katukhi? There is desire to to purchase :flirt:

Tornado wrote:

Nu speaking someone tested data katukhi? There is desire to to purchase

Have us not all that there is in the catalog producer purpose bring in country. :dontknow: Although me twirl SPRO managed - moonlighting thing,. On the picture all talk and in life - NIKAKAЯ!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 18 2010 16:40:22)

Romeo wrote:

Wu us not all that there is in the catalogue producer purpose bring in country. :dontknow: Although me twirl SPRO managed - moonlighting thing,. On the picture all talk and in life - NIKAKAЯ!

Ponyal- thank you! On kartinke- indeed bomb. And the price sweet)
Let us hoard on Shimanu) I so ponyal- serious alternatives Shimene there is no.

Katukhi Shimano ALIVIO 3,000 SRB (5.9 :1) 280 grams, value of 314 Grzywna (. Quite impoverished for Mr. Picker here 2.7m?
But as what about the NEXAVE 2500FB (5.2 :1) 260 grams, value of 523grn., or, too, not far otkotilas?

I 2 year enjoyed simultaneously dura-Ace alivio 3,000 SRB and dura-Ace nekseyv 2,500 RM - on one feeder stood alivio, and at the other nekseyv. That can say - for their money this SUPUR back reel, nor in one firms for these money there nothing better (two years ago alivio in Prokarpe cost 185 Grzywna (, nekseyv 250 Grzywna (). In this same time, roughly month through two I friends presented coil even asked you for 180 Grzywna ((bought would alivio, but on moment his birthday not has found its in stores). Even asked you, worse much. Staffer bought coil on bazaar for 275 Grzywna (not a counsel and then threwin one Polackjoke bearing on the commercial lesouladyvatelya to pletyonka not vorsilas (good Chronicle machine under hand). In short not d long write, dura-Ace - coils simply super, they are worth each wasting on them hryvnia. Nekseyv and alivio each served me faith and true 2 year, lomatsya not gather, at least I not noticing until have them no lyuftov and clams under work. If not dropping on land, sand or you're gonna be soaking in water, then serve will long. I bought itself dura-Ace stradik only because that need a the coil greater size and flazhkovyy Friction clutch.
If money allow the buy it nekseyv - she is faring with spare shpuley, in it 4 bearing (have alivio two) yes and a little heavier looks.

Last edited by Soar (Feb 19 2010 01:19:04)

+1

Soar wrote:

Well not d long write, dura-Ace - coils simply super, they are worth each wasting on them hryvnia.

Thank you for simple and a helpful way to the answer, perhaps not d to transcend other producers :cool:

Soar wrote:

(two years ago alivio in Prokarpe cost 185 Grzywna (, nekseyv 250 Grzywna ()

Even say nothing to acquire .185 UAH!% -)
Now-would so. Ah or although-it comes in 2 times more expensive.

Could you tell me
In fix the difference Shimano Ultegra XSA 10,000 and Shimano ULTEGRA 10,000 XSB
Find himself not can, catalogue dura-Ace 2010 perelistal (not impressed and cyprinids kept big Petes there there is no)
The difference in price present, in fix same she?
Could you tell me price (very leaps once)?

Last edited by лёша (Feb 19 2010 22:55:55)

+1

There's, perhaps you better have karpyatnikov ask, far you decided on feeder desyatitysyachnuyu coil questioning?

+1

Romeo wrote:

these equipments time browsing for way to transportation coils.
Boxes, in which are sold reel, lack least on 5 fishing trips, and they simply so - under transport Various special boxes a decent quality are worth 40 - 50 Grzywna (. And special boxes are for coils occupy too many seats yes and are worth, too, not cheaply

Because that virtually die native boxes from under coils, too, wondered over this question -but again same little room.
Who enjoyed poluzhestkimi sitting-covers for coils (desirable not while under type) - that you say?

Soar wrote:

there's, perhaps you better have karpyatnikov ask, far you decided on feeder desyatitysyachnuyu coil questioning?

Of course katukhi on karpovik, and not on feeder
I why something think that here karpyatniki, too, are found.

РомаД wrote:

Who enjoyed poluzhestkimi sitting-covers for coils

I here is asked on show derzhitsya his the pouch, he not wants apparently
I winter bought cover from Acropolis on 4 udily with katukhami, stuck as will (conveniently or not)
Boxes otkatukh likewise you're all covered.
This question for many relevant

РомаД wrote:

Who enjoyed poluzhestkimi sitting-covers for coils (desirable not while under type) - that you say?

Enjoyed the entire past season - reproaches there is no, winter even blackcurrant. These bags very cozy and much are much more compact boxes. Moreover, in them there is an additional pocket, where conveniently to store renounce all small-change.
http://s001.radikal.ru/i196/1002/5e/4b6c10aecc61t.jpg
http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1002/cc/5df80d226f88t.jpg

Last edited by bond (Feb 21 2010 12:43:35)

+1

I initially obkleivayu native boxes from under coils adhesive tape, to this day all alive. Although poluzhestkiy cover this perhaps an ideal option, but had to, too, oppression.

Топор wrote:

I initially obkleivayu native boxes of the under coils adhesive tape, to this day all alive.

Also do - but maximum on 2 year lack :dontknow:

Last edited by РомаД (Feb 21 2010 12:44:17)

In Kharkiv in no clothing left "Silver stream" before new year saw poluzhestkie covers dura-Ace on 60 Grzywna (., roughly such same as on photo higher. Hi,, are nice such, but then money not was, only bought stradik and skoboril on Fox two Lite, if see purchase ’. Snake putyovaya and a few trees such dubovenkiy, good-looking, serogolubogo color of.
And about scotch - indeed a unique insight now advice, like would so simply, and himself would not guessed.

Last edited by Soar (Feb 22 2010 01:37:42)

лёша wrote:

could you tell me
In fix the difference Shimano Ultegra XSA 10,000 and Shimano ULTEGRA 10,000 XSB
Find himself not can, catalogue dura-Ace 2010 perelistal (not impressed and cyprinids kept big Petes there there is no)

ULTEGRA 10000 XSA

Weight (g): 755

Capacious shpuli (a1,600. / yds): 12-440 / 16-330 / 20-220

Capacious shpuli (mm / flushed): 0.35-400 / 0.40-300 / 0,45-200

Spare shpuli: 1

Ratio the number of: 4.3 :1

Roller bearings: 1

Grade ball bearings: 4 ARB

ULTEGRA 10000 XSB

Weight (g): 735

Capacious shpuli (a1,600. / yds): 12-440 / 16-330 / 20-220

Capacious shpuli (mm / flushed): 0.35-400 / 0.40-300 / 0,45-200

Spare shpuli: 1

Ratio the number of: 4.3 :1

Roller bearings: 1

Grade ball bearings: 4

XSA the old option, XTB-mechanism modernized under use with shpulyami from 4500 until 14,000 but pays to more in side shpul 4500 and 5500, himself Corps katukhi smaller than XSA. XSA in my opinion more reliable with point karpovoy industrialized fishing so as mechanism bigger than others, slow and break the his will tezhelee, forceful.
Although in my opinion this all their dances with bells. I for old, but proven a meat-grinder than it is unclear in than occurred minikombayn.

Last edited by volvo (Feb 25 2010 01:24:56)

+2

volvo
Right on, agromnoe thank you

Found coil, Korum KXi 50 / 60 Freespin Reels, Perhaps interesting, but not can find the big info pro its weight.

Together want ask can who yuzal such reel
http://www.balzer.de/products.php?pid=2189&cid=1
http://www.rybalka.com.ua/store/catalog … rmoran/78/
http://www.fishingdirect.nl/webshop/pro … cts_id=109
http://www.henkkoster.nl/epages/6193244 … s/19510025

On of last at all written that its weight 300gramm!

Exactly is worth the problem choice your tractor reel for distant zabrosov, weight reel - not critical work.

volvo
Use Cormoran on penultimate exiled, but previous model (more early). But on what udu the planned the coil and with somehow puffed?

Топор wrote:

A on what udu the planned the coil and with somehow puffed?

Preston Dutch master 160gr. The cord in late d choose.

Last edited by volvo (Mar 1 2010 09:46:27)

volvo
From Kormorana no, you weren't something be appropriate, too lungs they and for scales on my view khlipkovaty (though on the second exiled can be try). Here "sky need with weight about 400-480 gr even more, otherwise harassing the tackle from-for sotki, without balance hands were going to fall off. But the main problem with such coils this unimportant filament winding thin cords, has tried mass of options but so nothing and nepodobral until. There is have dayvy model airplanes lots but prices Hi,.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 1 2010 10:07:26)

+1

volvo wrote:

Actually is worth the problem choice your tractor coils for distant zabrosov, weight coils - not critical work.

Individual with fideristom-a long-haul trucker (accented and such, principles industrialized fishing highly fails from traditional 20-50 flushed) confidently lovyaschem FOX FX3 4.90 m - 200 gr for sotkoy and brought goal in this season to develop 150-cultural (in metres, not hewed) - Tony, I follow it his I.M.H.O.,:

Well suited the coil with it an elongated shpuley cone forms, forefront the lifeline to the shpuli should be skoshen in side winding twist are spaced, the size of the - 4,000 or more on Shimano.
Roughly here is such a:

http://i047.radikal.ru/1003/86/676fcefae045t.jpg

+1