All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 361 to 390 of 999

volvo
Right now, I could even watch catalogue on German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran, if come from prices chose would fidernuyu math master (before its not zemechal), exactly that and will make the price well loyal even simply try, weight truth for 130 meeting it's much too big, but for 160 meeting must be DC!
Dood
This all that a long-haul trucker was able say? Can and modelkoy on confidence announced his with description features of?

Топор wrote:

Perhaps and modelkoy on confidence announced his with description features of?

Dura-Ace Ultegra, for example. In my opinion nedalnoboyschika.

VIVA
Why precisely she, after all are talking about non-CIS zabrose and as I understood nemalenkikh traditional transportation. On my view here there is neobkhodinye conditions adjusted for a certain with President camping on E. Shpulya not less 5,000 (given the size of the input) longkast, weight for comfortable industrialized fishing very many means, and, too, important has overlapping filament winding or camping on BC Bezkonechnik (the researchers). As the me dura-Ace all are good except forms shpul, although on Japanese market find can be.

Топор wrote:

. This all that a long-haul trucker was able say? Can and modelkoy on confidence announced his with description features of.

A long-haul trucker simple Dayvoy - 3,500's roofing for 100-cultural, and for winning 150 meeting already formed a their demands to future a coil - from simple to messier - well a normal creative process!

Now have him another problem: Increase dozen input rings (its to of various), more likely all rings on place it (how many and where - on his to understanding), increase the size of the seizing hands - more likely katushkoderzhatel. And for coil deal not will become (its unfortunately, under their needs hardly fundamentally redo), importantly - know, that seek!

However why you all of this, .fat on 200-cultural have done -- Chipping away?

I simply gave concrete recommendations on selection reel for-zabrosa from "limestone jags."

Here is he, incidentally, across its sharp:

Here on forefront my Sir Fox 4.25 flushed - 150 gr, expanding 50-60 flushed; on behind - Sergei with its Fox 4.90 flushed - 200 gr, expanding above 100 (all - udilishche, coil, cord, the shock of leader, feeding trough, weight weight, tooling, technique zabrosa - have repeatedly desfasurare and ottachivaetsya with tenacity maniac - can be only sphere such a intransigence.

http://s54.radikal.ru/i146/1003/f1/1a1396a599f6t.jpg

And this he on sees, accepts participation in Domikovskikh for competitions "bream-The revenge :2 009" (in amateur format - "free stile":

http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/1003/a9/7d6b9f2fd8a1t.jpg

His principles dalnoboynoy industrialized fishing well suited to the conditions sea the coast, for example Holland:

http://i067.radikal.ru/1003/a9/f36a0c6724cdt.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Mar 1 2010 13:12:04)

Топор wrote:

Why precisely she, after all are talking about non-CIS zabrose and as I understood nemalenkikh traditional transportation. On my view here there is neobkhodinye conditions adjusted for a certain with President camping on E. Shpulya not less 5,000 (given the size of the input) longkast, weight for comfortable industrialized fishing very many means, and, too, important has overlapping filament winding or camping on BC Bezkonechnik (the researchers). As the me dura-Ace all are good except forms shpul, although on Japanese market find can be.

This not I coined, and man, much more experienced and one crafty in sporting event feeder - Lyosha Bank.
http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … a_xtb.html

With shpuley 5500 very be looks on DatchMastere 14.2 :cool:

+1

Dood
For a hundie and I'm dropping, without special special preparations, enough approach the with knowledge affairs camping on E. Understand that this promotes and to combine from ", question in another to ensure that would this came easy for naturally and steadily accurately camping on K. Pace of industrialized fishing for sotkoy remains roughly totzhe as and on conventional distance there is until 70 flushed, if to talk about feeder. And if goal simply expanding, then there other Copy Hands and for this can be simply rake up the moss kit champion on good, btdubs length unit have your an over-familiar for indeed-throw on my view a little too big for, and the shift rings on feeder "under serfkastig" I think altogether unreasonable. The coil selected to specific rod strongly many gives in sense range missiles, so for example give different reel with one and unkind puffed on one and tighter your cast immediately is changing and the result, where the less, where the more but on some afflicts.
This moment tried to test with wife, she man far from these affairs, I collect she but, but have not there is its kit to which trained so here is in some options it has ever managed do impose sitting on distance which comes it only with position standing still (with spoken native showerbooth). All of this in general kontekte perhaps surplus, but perhaps several will channel human seeking in achieve escape side.
VIVA
Strange, and me in its time he advised that Stradik :)

VIVA
If can be such question, that for the cord was namotan on coil Meanwhile Dayva Since (saw on the photos magazine where you with Zoom th together choice) in sense feeding and as he is borne normally?

Топор wrote:

If can be such question, that for the cord was namotan on coil Meanwhile Dayva Since (saw on the photos magazine where you with Zoom th together choice) in sense feeding and as he is borne normally?

This Seryoga - lover of dayvy. I not in rate.
Himself now about document with a string the new think. But until - uncritically.

Топор wrote:

pics, and me in its time he advised that Stradik :)

Evolution thought and of views - normal phenomenon for normal only thinks rights. Stradik after all, too, - very the good the coil. But in comparison with him Ultegra on-any will give preponderance in range missiles zabrosa. She under this, that is called, up trapped.

On the a coil I have namotan the cord Preston Reflo Braidcast 8lb, he goes in razmotke 150 meters, about how as he is borne me it is difficult judge because as I've been doing his solely on coil Team Daiwa S3553Fi which possesses different fitting the the quality of which can be mentor adjust RMB's in manual. The cord well a normal, not I’d say that he than any special stands out on backdrop of other cords, but for cord stoimosttyu 142 hryvnia without Accounting very sharp discount for 150 meters he good.
That concerns reel Team Daiwa S3553Fi the I enleve exclusively they, the coil nazhezhnaya as machine gun kalashnikova, April, characteristics suitable Japanese, not in offense will that fans Shimano but Stradik nervously smokes compared with єtoy coil) contaminated opportunities buy still a couple pro supply.

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 1 2010 15:49:38)

VIVA
SHUMANO ULTEGRA XTB what the size of the shpuli for distant zabrosov that Spain?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

SHUMANO ULTEGRA XTB what the size of the shpuli for distant zabrosov that Spain?

Not can recommend, because not eiaee with this coil.
Purely subjective opinion - 5500, think, will well enough for fidera.

ZooM
Earrings thank you for Bly makes his move,. I have there is such a the coil because and asked, I has done on it 0.06 and with both edges remained on milimetriku and a half, the lining washers under shpulyu removes because ebm's forward or ago, but achieve that would being asked schіlini between TK shpuli and namotanogo twist are spaced neudalos with this diameter of. In a whole agree model modicum and the old but by the quality of the fire, stradik dormant. You speak there is opportunity manual regulation, that pile in mind?

If to lift shpulyu the you you see a tailgater unusually fat, the rod with extensions and sides, his can be prikruchivat and mock, in dependence from this is changing position shpuli during podmotki.

http://s60.radikal.ru/i170/1003/61/15142d167538.jpg

Have reel Team Daiwa S3553Fi shputya type Long, in this and pros and cons reel, plus this of course huge volumes of fishing line of yours large diameter which on it are placed and opportunity to do long drives zabrosy, cons this uniformity of winding on a long shpule. I think configuring is necessary for order to fight with amplitude movement such a long shpuli under podmotke.

+1

ZooM
Sergei I TAB this Team Daiwa SOMUA S-35
And Google alert on with yandoy say the gold-combination of not alternatives. « in me refers on revere pro this coil.

VIVA wrote:

Just subjective opinion - 5500, think, will well enough for fidera.

And not total whether SHUMANO ULTEGRA XTB 5500 for fidera?
After all cannot be same to compare the first, a beam ring fidera and karpovogo rods up, yes and historical region until this rings on feeder, perhaps times in two in short. Than on karpovike. And with so effect, when under vymatyvanii increasingly udilishche churchgoers keep in from-for imbalances diameter shpuli and first, input rings, I rebuffed and on on 3,000 - th size.
This I to what increase size shpuli on fidernom place it hardly will such same effect, as on karpovike. And from personal otyta I’d say, that had forced small fry with distance there is 100 and more meters, not most derive pleasure (especially under "as high-graders" poslyovkakh)

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Mar 1 2010 19:27:00)

Am asking forgiveness, made opisku. Team Daiwa S3550Fiand not 3553

Feederal_74 wrote:

A not total whether SHUMANO ULTEGRA XTB 5500 for fidera?
After all cannot be same to compare the first, a beam ring fidera and karpovogo rods up, yes and historical region until this rings on feeder, perhaps times in two in short. Than on karpovike. And with so effect, when under vymatyvanii increasingly udilishche churchgoers keep in from-for imbalances diameter shpuli and first, input rings, I rebuffed and on katushkash 3,000 - th size.
This I to what increase size shpuli on fidernom place it hardly will such same effect, as on karpovike. And from personal otyta I’d say, that had forced small fry with distance there is 100 and more meters, not most derive pleasure (especially under "as high-graders" poslyovkakh)

Vitalik, for that bought, for something and sold.
Preston DatchMaster in principle pixels under I'll hold you in distant made it. And rings on these my own rods of the enlarged size. Granite on International of the match catching precisely of the vehicles DatchMaster + Ultegra.

I not enleve on distant made it. Moreover, never still not worthy in situation, to not was opportunities be with fish tank, my childhood throwing on distances until 50 fringes meters.

Me seems, that had forced on made it 100 meters and more (if who can more) - clean water "gavrilizm", because loss chief sense as fishing - precise zakorm a certain Alternatively with goal attract and retaining on it fish. I were not believe, that someone capable bombarding the feeder in one point on distance 100 meters. And if this not happening.

I with conventional 4,000 th coil without pressure on such a distance can tossing handfuls the usual some sort of lead 3-untsovyy cargo. That so, that m kiddin - lottery is obtained (ah in sense - 'll... you'll go in fish, or - there is no). But with gruzikom modicum on stern skimp out :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

I were not believe, that someone capable bombarding crime as in one point on distance 100 meters. And if this not happening.

’ s skilled karpyatnik will catapult. This not the problem. In karpovoy services often present the gelva-package, here is you and there's gravy. I this about targeted range missiles, the assistant from 1-by-1 until 2x2 easily. And this still need to given the thickness fishing line of yours least 0,25mm

Last edited by volvo (Mar 1 2010 19:49:17)

Nikolaich wrote:

minds concentrated by me hazy doubts.

For good reason you're in doubt,, Nikolayevich. I of course same not for themselves to a heck of karpyatnikam, but under case Bohrmann you to unconvince. ;-)

In karpfishinge, too, very it is important feed and harvest with one, sometimes two tables. And the accuracy of zabrosa there nemenie is important than in as it comes to shagging. I until until distant competitors in karpfishinge nedoros but on 90-freestyle on accuracy not complaining. Here is missile (200-250 g of) there throw or still individual lessons balloon with parachute toss this you not 100-150 g there's gravy. So that expanding and the accuracy of the notion of quite close in both types of industrialized fishing.

But we move from themes. :blush:

+1

Could you tell me pliz. In a coil shimano ekseydzh4000 there is flazhkovyy drag.

So without the diversion checkboxes in extreme right position Friction clutch lingers until the end of.
In secondary position so as adjusted Friction clutch.
And in extreme left when translate, on the idea of should be quite weakened, but weakens as like weakened on gender turnover. Can I that not so do?

volvo wrote:

D-Unit karpyatnik will catapult. This not the problem. In karpovoy services often present the gelva-package, here is you and there's gravy. I this about targeted range missiles, the assistant from 1-by-1 until 2x2 easily. And this still need to given the thickness fishing line of yours least 0,25mm

The key word - "’ s skilled"! :cool:
And in pace 1 impose although would in 5 minutes.
But this, again same, - everyone its. :glasses:

VIVA wrote:

Key word - "’ s skilled"!
And in pace 1 impose although would in 5 minutes.
But this, again same, - everyone its.

Yes, the frequency zabrosov snap not such a as in feeder but on sorevakh during planned machinery zakorma you have three times on gender hours in clock on zakorm (not every for six hours fiderom so much metnet). Here is there the and hands are falling off in nature .lyublyu and acceptable need withstand and zakormitsya lot more. And if still given weight cyprinids kept of rods, coils, spodov (and sometimes this serfovye stick) the. :tired: This is not Picker and coil 2,500.

Last edited by volvo (Mar 2 2010 00:06:12)

viktorf wrote:

could you tell me pliz. In a coil shimano ekseydzh4000 there is flazhkovyy drag.
So here is under the diversion checkboxes in extreme right position Friction clutch lingers until the end of.
In secondary position so as adjusted Friction clutch.
And in extreme left when translate, on the idea of should be quite weakened, but weakens as like weakened on gender turnover. Can I that not so do?

All so but not so don. Not will so to fully dragging checkbox for and fully them same to float not changing settings rear clutch. Them the you and's directing a puff / vacation but back proportionately. Otherwise this Friction clutch not need at all.

viktorf
All you normal, the main goal "checkboxes" quickly dragging Friction clutch from-minded fortune and back under zabrose. Had let check box, configured Friction clutch, dragged check box, impose, had let check box and you in topic ;)

viktorf wrote:

could you tell me pliz. In a coil shimano ekseydzh4000 there is flazhkovyy drag.
. So here is under the diversion checkboxes in extreme right position Friction clutch lingers until the end of.

As times he until the end of and not lingers even in extremely right position both regulators the brake - and flazhkovogo and conventional.
Specifically asked have umeltsa, when leased coil Shimano Super 4,000 GT RM in renovating.
An artificer responded, that so intent is producer and so should be - friktsiony in extremely right position drag modicum and severely are dragging, but not fact.

(The only, that not learned - this applies only to zadnefriktsionnym the Shimano or to all the from all producers?)

And me it became clear, why under rapid vyvazhivanii on a strong devices up ryboida grams from 400 + tooling weight 100-120 gr (with goal slip from above over brovkoy, to not teflon. He's, for it) - fully we understand Friction clutch very often all-??? works and are stravlivaet basic!

Dood wrote:

(DC – One thing, that not learned - this applies only to zadnefriktsionnym the Shimano or to all the from all producers?)

All Shimano so are constructed.

Guys question to znatokam - now actively pick a very fiscal coil, can be said multi-purpose device - the main purpose feeder (with kormushkami gram it until 80 inclusive can until 100) + Spin mediumlayt 5-25gr - after shtudirovaniya and-neta seriously alighted on Ekusime with 3000y shpuley - as times within budget. Hence questions to you:
1) in Ekusime there is no beskonechnika - but how I honored forums have gets caught with it and on mono and on document with a string. Why at all beskonechnik and how he critical work in a coil, if in 70% cases is supposed to had forced with puffed? And voobe is worth whether slaughter itself these head? :) (once somewhere on forums read that if at the reel’there is no endless screw - had forced puffed not warranted - hence and emerged question)
2) now on shpule- as I understand 3,000 riobi fits somewhere 4,000-4500 shpule on shimanovskoy classifications. Question - if workers weight feeders WITHOUT feed health policies within 50 gr + / - with not frequent excessive use until 80 - analogy-whether 3,000 shpulya or better borrow with 4,000 th?
3) The subject to Feederal’s organs is 74- Vitalik give me some pointers you have in no clothing left in available case such Ekusimy now there is no? And if there is - in what she price (and not is mired whether she under any discount :))? - and something as food with work - you already closed, but on work - not yet open :)
P. S. And in as a flooding - Vitalik give me some pointers even such question - about the pouch KarpPro, that you fielded on sale on phishing. Cars. -Hua, - realistically of debt whether there 3.6 feeder, 2.1 Spin and Picker - ah of course priuslovii that on wasn’t even above all pass? And something this cover are interested. 6)

In advance thank you for answers! :)

Last edited by Hook (Mar 2 2010 11:00:38)

Hook wrote:

1) in Ekusime there is no beskonechnika - but how I honored forums have gets caught with it and on mono and on document with a string. Why at all beskonechnik and how he critical work in a coil, if in 70% cases is supposed to had forced with puffed? And voobe is worth whether slaughter itself these head?

Beskonechnik thing useful, but not binding. The coil with endless fixed screw more qualitatively stacks subtler Building tools. But have the-as Daiwa on the most expensive models beskonechnika there is no, and laying simply a fairy tale. So particularly not worry about anything on this about. All reel on Ekusimu Building tools and many well happy with.

Hook wrote:

2) now on shpule- as I understand 3,000 riobi fits somewhere 4,000-4500 shpule on shimanovskoy classifications. Question - if workers weight feeders WITHOUT feed health policies within 50 gr + / - with not frequent excessive use until 80 - analogy-whether 3,000 shpulya or better borrow with 4,000 th?

Have Ryobi size shpul roughly such-as as have Shimano. You're confusing with Daiwa. For your conditions ????? size 3,000, but if often're gonna harvest affected headings,, then immediately man 4,000. :mybb:

+1

Boev wrote:

[particularly not worry about anything on this about. All reel on Ekusimu Building tools and many well happy with.

Yes I and himself perhaps this understood somewhere within. But here is now when heard this from human which bad about molesting reel and those and other - quite well on psyche became and belief in Ekusimu even more has been put in place :)

If can be even one question - then if borrow katukhu with 3,000 shpuley - will be able whether I its to apply in spinningovoy it catching with pounder 5-25 (weight 165 gr) - not will whether she so say a ginge velikovatoy? Slightly more walls. A grams increasingly ???. Or with the idea so universal coils for these money is worth Alt.Net?