All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 541 to 570 of 999

Soar wrote:

want another stradik such same, and want still udilishche on type Banach's theorem match pro with stradikom 3,000. Want Picker!

Bad luck. And I have same nothing not want :( That realistically nothing. And money there is and not want :( was burned-out I on gear. Apparently has peaked finally that not some tackle gets caught and fisherman!

+1

Yes, cannot be me to the drunk to computer approached only

Soar wrote:

WANT TO Picker!

:blush: Please your pardon for off, but Sanya in ProKarpe on Truth, 5 there is Picker Shimano NEXEVE Winkel 240 centimeters stopudoff. And still in Olega Sizona in no clothing left must be, at least was.

duffy333 wrote:

. Me, for example seems interested for extra-khevika a new TWIN POWER CI4 4000s RA with petty shpuley, but with price tag not in 300 it was as though in.

This coil is designed to easy (middle) fidera.

ИНЕ wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):
. Me, for example seems interested for extra-khevika a new TWIN POWER CI4 4000s RA with petty shpuley, but with price tag not in 300 it was as though in.
This the coil is designed to easy (middle) fidera.

Walked information in Internets here in reaffirming your office. And here is - a little Google knows VSE. Judging by review
HEREindeed "not all gold, that glitters." Means let us borrow old proven series of. Until there is in available.

duffy333 wrote:

"not all gold, that glitters"

I modicum nothing and not understand in technical moments, but get it. ha ha ha the main - if borrow dura-Ace, then old series. Notorious! This not a nice a badge of for fishermen the structurally it is this brand. Himself plan become gold "girls" from dura-Ace, here is JOlNS and think, think! :unsure:

I want itself to purchase laytik BestMaster 2.5--3.3, and't seek coil to him.
Not as not would decide that better:
1. Dayva Regal 2,500-3,000.
2. Dura-Ace Neksave 2,500-3,000.
Can will advice about stick or center of the spool, I all advice you.

Thank for attention!

Shimano EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB - has acquired on advice forums under Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Very exasperated.

duffy333 wrote:

Shimano EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB - has acquired on advice forums under Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Very exasperated.

An ideal option for lights.

duffy333 wrote:

As on my view 3,000 for the medium race, and here is 4,000 in the most times, 3,000 for lights super, in my opinion! Himself use such a exasperated very!

Satyr wrote:

Hanseatica on my view 3,000 for the medium race, and here is 4,000 in the most times,

Brad. All depends on what a medium. When Volkswagen Jetta TDI in length of his 3.6 Dam weighs 150 grams the 4,000 the coil there charitably not in subject I.M.H.O.,! Of course if this not the coil League series of from shimano where weight purely symbolic. All too individually in this issue! Race or total can be said only pritsepit specific coil on concrete udilishche!

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 19 2010 21:55:57)

Romeo wrote:

Brad. All depends on what Volkswagen Jetta TDI. When Volkswagen Jetta TDI in length of his 3.6 Dam weighs 150 grams the 4,000 the coil there charitably not in subject I.M.H.O.,! Of course if this not the coil League series of from shimano where weight purely symbolic. All too individually in this issue! Race or total can be said only pritsepit specific coil on concrete place it!

I spoke specifically about EXAGE, 3,000 not Predusmotrenna for work with shipments from 50 g of, while medim the Ashtree on weight until 80-90gr

Satyr wrote:

I spoke specifically about EXAGE, 3,000 not Predusmotrenna for work with shipments from 50 g of, while medim the Ashtree on weight until 80-90gr

Ah and that? Who me prevents on a medium harvest dace in good pace kormushkami 20-30 grams? And ???? here from 50 grams? o.O

If you speak specifically about ekseydzhe 3,000 the so and of food. You wrote simply 3,000. ???? there is have shimano reel 3,000 with power mechanism and raze not high-speed match.

And still not every Volkswagen Jetta TDI will comfortable experience are trough from 50 grams + prikormka

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 19 2010 22:12:22)

+1

Romeo wrote:

ah and that? Who me prevents on Volkswagen Jetta TDI harvest dace in good pace kormushkami 20-30 grams? And ???? here from 50 grams?

Yes no one! Are talking about how that stick envisages big cargo and the coil no! And after all stick and the coil must have same assessment opportunities.

Satyr wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and) :S himano EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB - has acquired on advice forums under Lite and a medium. Very exasperated. As on my view 3,000 for the medium race, and here is 4,000 in the most times, 3,000 for lights super, in my opinion! Himself use such a exasperated very!

I.e. you all which way are you leaning to EXAGE 3,000, or I viewed dura-Ace SUPER 3,000.
And in barrakude there is these modeli coils?

Thank for answers, and for attention!

Satyr wrote:

Yes no one! Are talking about how that stick envisages big cargo and the coil no! And after all stick and coil must have same assessment opportunities.

There is no of course - no one no one nothing should not. Under one thing udilishche in dependence from fish and conditions industrialized fishing can be applied far not one the coil and much more :dontknow:

Fishing on the speed dace - are posing matchevuyu six coil. Fishing of bream yes away from Bank - can be put already another coil with more power mechanism and under this they will both 3,000!

Satyr wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and) :S himano EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB - has acquired on advice forums under Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Very exasperated. As on my view 3,000 for the medium race, and here is 4,000 in the most times, 3,000 for lights super, in my opinion! Himself use such a exasperated very!

And that? This opinion in of last resort? I grant my full its opinion have human it another.

A.LEVA wrote:

What there is you all which way are you leaning to EXAGE 3,000, or I viewed dura-Ace SUPER 3,000. And in barrakude there is these modeli coils?

There is both super say better but than I not know.

Again same dayva 3,000 this kagbe already roughly 3,500 on shimano. Many here the nuance.

Romeo wrote:

And that? This opinion in of last resort? I grant my full its opinion have human it another.

This I moreover that from this office in sight that rech about exage

I has tried questioning 4,000 ekseydzh on their rods up a medium class (Maver poverlayt) - is obtained gydota on balance. As if to is building block Association of!

And a new 4,000 ekseydzh still harder than previous option.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 19 2010 22:27:35)

E, men! Iiaeia say :confused: Wu me Lajtha browning Champion Choice Commercial Bomb 10ft and Preston EXCEL 11,6, and Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Preston EXCEL 12.6. 4,000-the test Ekseydzh on Browning, (Excel 11,6 still not oblovlen) me not grassroots on senses here - that's a bit harsh. On glass tinkles - 50 / 50. This means, that on-start on a medium I give 3,000, but on during - 4,000. Here is and all. For me the most chief plus in Shimano EXAGE 3,000 MHSRB - petty shpulya. Not love beking.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 19 2010 23:22:19)

A.LEVA wrote:

What there is you all which way are you leaning to EXAGE 3,000, or I viewed dura-Ace SUPER 3,000.

All very ambiguous. Here question such - what Ekseydzh and what Super? Forefront or pushed Friction clutch more likes? Suppose chose pushed - there still and flazhkovyy drag present. Then we have several in every name of. On card found 5 units:
Shimano EXAGE 3000 MHS RC
Shimano EXAGE 3000 SRC
Shimano SUPER GTM 3000S RB
Shimano SUPER GT 3000S RC
Shimano SUPER GT 3000 SRB
If roll back price question, then very need answer such questions:
- need a whether petty shpulya?
- need a whether very rapid podmotka (peredatka 6.0 :1 or 6.2 :1) or simply rapid, but more tyagovitaya (peredatka 5.0 :1).

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2010 00:36:43)

duffy333 wrote:

- need a whether petty shpulya? - need a whether very rapid podmotka (peredatka 6.0 :1 or 6.2 :1) or simply rapid, but more tyagovitaya (peredatka 5.0 :1).

In dependence from conditions industrialized fishing all need.

A.LEVA wrote:

I want itself to purchase laytik BestMaster 2.5--3.3, and't seek coil to him. Not as not would decide that better :1. Dayva Regal 2,500-3000.2. Dura-Ace Neksave 2,500-3,000. Can will advice about stick or a coil, I all advice you.

I have such a same wand. There where you beryosh there is no whether case NEXEVE this same class and length? If there is, then shake it their obei. Ambiguous until on these palkam opinion have forums. I its, too, until not gather additionally in any way, not was accustomed I to thus mild buds.
On a coil on this queen of.
I have for it Shimano TWIN POWER XT 3,000 SRB with pletnyoy SUNLINE SUPER PE 6 a1,600. And mono COLMIC RICE 0.18. Pose Twin 4,000 on it - not appreciate. With this coil on pletne this stick lurches I have 1.5 oz FOX middle with feeds on 34 Dam steadily, enough steadily.
Increasingly I.M.H.O., see on budget. But me this balance on psyche.

duffy333 wrote:

If roll back price question, then very need answer such questions:
- need a whether petty shpulya?

Not necessarily, but desirable.

duffy333 wrote:

- need a whether very rapid podmotka (peredatka 6.0 :1 or 6.2 :1) or simply rapid, but more tyagovitaya (peredatka 5.0 :1).

I believe that me ????? (peredatka 5.0 :1)
This stick more will calculated for industrialized fishing on River without crosscurrents, and on fishponds.

Large ALL THANK YOU FOR NOTICE And valuable advice!

+1

Shimano

Last edited by сашачв (Nov 21 2011 20:19:07)

The coil Shimano BAITRUNNER XT 4,000 FA, and such error polzyvalsya?

сашачв wrote:

ooi very polished will recommend, so to harmony and burden was

And burden this very polished?