All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 571 to 600 of 999

I understood

Last edited by (Nov 21 2011 20:20:21)

Under your udilishche need 4,000-the test on dura-Ace. With beyt-ranerom go karpovye coils. For as industrialized fishing as something more use other series of coils - beyt-Rahner not particularly need. More good from "flazhkovogo the brake." For example, for those same money Shimano TWIN POWER XT 4,000 RM.

Dobryi day!

I have question to owners reel TICA VENUS SD 3059. Who that can to tell from personal experience about its production qualities would be needed, pros, minuses, crash, efficiency work flazhkovogo the brake and camping on P. For there is desire to priobrest coil with traditional drag. Immediately Id say, that Shimano not I pull on this ((and on budget and on experience.
In advance thankful!

Last edited by VDA (Nov 29 2010 17:08:59)

VDA wrote:

Wu me question to owners reel TICA VENUS SD 3059. Who that can to tell from personal experience about its production qualities would be needed, pros, minuses, crash, efficiency work flazhkovogo the brake and camping on P. For there is desire to to purchase coil with traditional drag. Immediately Id say, that Shimano not I pull on this ((and on budget and on experience.

Consists on weapons two season - reproaches zero. :yep: Can boldly borrow and enjoy.
As such and the cord stacks on hard "4", Friction clutch at all a remarkable - very easily is configured and if that, easily operationally it, "BANNER" the right - works clearly in 50% range (adjusted for my addiction to it comes to shagging Karp's very often touristy areas).
From cons - arc rises leskoukladyvatelya slightly tonkovata, as on me, but under conscious transportirovanii problems not will; quite recently on "flag" gone missing breath rattles daily under his using - but on themselves performance work "flag" this raze not contributed.
Think, that this model can be boldly recommended all lovers of as industrialized fishing which want obtain adequate fidernuyu coil for rates money. In my opinion

+1

, too, mean such, Venus, three years, the same trabla with checkbox for (not whirring but works). In the past year bought such a same, proved with somehow factory certification along, burst cog drive valve is transfer of. Drive the money changers shesterenku but disease not cleaned herself up,, a new, too, burst. In occupations said that don't understand why this happens.

A cool coil for the right money. Some experienced Russian athletes place TICA VENUS on one fist with Shimano Stradic. Not know is whether this truth, but am confident, that coils indeed somewhere similar. So, for willing possess neob katukhoy with traditional drag for inexpensive - TICA VENUS the that need. :cool:

+1

I bought coil, albeit recently, but very likes!
'm using under a medium, can be and under khevik. The cord takin 'care of clearly, to take a hint there is no.
You can borrow not regret, if want, I can suggest the where its to purchase (ate you from Zaporizhia)

Last edited by A.LEVA (Nov 29 2010 23:40:22)

VDA wrote:

Wu me question to owners reel TICA VENUS SD 3059. Who that can to tell from personal experience about its production qualities would be needed, pros, minuses.

Mean two reel from series of TICA VENUS (SD 3059 and GD 4059) and one perednefriktsionnuyu TICA Camry GP 3,000. The first already three season, and the second and the third already perhaps years seven (already removed with production)
From benefit to.
A kickass the reliability of. All three model over, as states "and Crimea and Ring bolt." With model TICA VENUS SD 3059 this I have already the second. First sold, otpolzovavshis 2-3 season, but in end took accurately such a same, camping on K. Not has found it alternatives on price. All katukhi alive and healthier and to this day.
From cons list for.
Increasingly ??? mass coils this series of leaves much to be desired, a little heavy they (though for not so demanding users on this lack of can be close eyes).
The second "side" have these coils - this shackle lesoukladyvatelya. Over time shackle lesoukladyvatelya in closed able is beginning to tumble down below initial levels. In end after another throw and closing had to pletyonka, instead of, that would gliding on a wishbone would be in end on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya, is beginning to reeling in (the from rollers side had to) beyond shpuli on pushed the lifeline to the and in end if after this do impose, then increasingly that namotalo beyond shpuli here same zastryayot in the form of of beard in rings rods up.
On this account for, each time after closing had to manually to transfer the cord to voice-over. But and this lack of, in principle, too, can be not in full least call disadvantage of camping on K. To this manipulation (read more manually cord to voice-over) privykaesh enough quickly and in further this is happening already on "slot machine", on the brink it least I have precisely so and was.
Now these reel I have have gone in-permanent spare (increasingly ??? flazhkovye reel from Shimano I feel safer will, yes and flazhovyy drag have them, too, on-more effectively than will), but I in any moment can their put on udilishche and I accurately know, that they me not embarrass.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Nov 30 2010 01:10:22)

+2

For their money normal reel. I have TICA SPORTERA SR3007, years five already in exploitation. Drag forefront and beyt. Were and shoals. Broke the slinky treschyotki'The, put another she, again broke and even so was couple of times. ARGUMENTY, now without it works. With to be lesoukladyvatelya, too, a hassle was, not until the end of was closing, treated elementarno- under this slinky for a small sipsyulku planted and forgot pro this on the door frame, but need not you overdo it with size this sipsyulki, and the break the can be entire system. Drag forefront likes, smooth adjustment of the, ah and beyt there is,, too, +. Lubricates, times in 1-2 year, vzavisimasti from exploitation. Ah, and if in water's value will decline, naturally vneplanovo. Until now is worth on multilaytmediume, poor, poor chap. Not gather additionally in any way, why on feeder borrow expensive new coil, on value of which is comparable with value of the most fidera? Importantly to must with your demands and conditions industrialized fishing, but this, if she not an open Propulsion O.
Yes, slightly not forgot, for pletni 10-15lb. Not suited she, at the expense it an elongated shpuli and from-for ratio width doorjamb shpuli / move shpuli I have reprisal failure have rear the railing, on Mohnke with diameters the characterisitcs, indicated on shpule increasingly remarkable. Carved patch from ftoroplasta in the form of hew "that" and now increasingly route.

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Nov 30 2010 22:09:27)

All huge thank you!! :flag:

D borrow

Bought a new ekseyzh 4,000 RS, interested in as ars shpulya works compared with conventional? In sense range missiles zabrosa

wrote:

bought a new ekseyzh 4,000 RS, interested in as ars shpulya works compared with conventional? In sense range missiles zabrosa

Mean STRADIC GTM 4000s RC have which shpulya has the same concept of, until this was STRADIC GTM 4,000 RM.
Difference in zabrose not observed, likely shpulya a new concept of - this not more, than advertisements. But have a new STRADIC-and (in terms of purchases) very bribed weight and the softness course.

Feederal_74 wrote:

But have a new STRADIC-and (in terms of purchases) very bribed weight and the softness course.

Question not only almost all.
With recent time Lemmy befriended with company quite "strong" spinningistov. So here is in the context reasoning about on they consider, that for as industrialized fishing reel top series this not more than Pont :dontknow: argument one - and on victory, 's. But MUMBAI (fideristam) an honorable move, if you (fideristy) vymatyvaete crime as and in the system NOT choice! :idea: hundreds are missing, that enough coils middle price range with satisfactory performance reliability and functioning. :dontknow: Speaking on-truth, am in one move from starters "arms race", and here is began "treading water" on place. :huh: Since gusto you argued opinion!
P. S. In fidernykh for competitions not am running, and likely not d. :blush:

shkatula wrote:

. Gladly you argued opinion.

Although fidernaya had forced and not envisages classic enleve vprovodku, however one the only coil "on all cases industrialized fishing" in feeder clearly not indispensable.

A hard-on or stream, close or far; my weight or heavy trough; a small fish or big trophies; monofil or pletenka; and also many mid-term options - here is far part-helpfully conditions, under which ideally must be adjusted its grains the coil, with their characteristics.

shkatula wrote:

Since gusto you argued opinion!

As the me flazhkovyy drag is needed. And this already slightly other money.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

How the me flazhkovyy drag is needed. And this already slightly other money.

The availability of "flag" the implication was priori. :flirt:

shkatula wrote:

argument one - and on victory, 's. But MUMBAI (fideristam) an honorable move, if you (fideristy) vymatyvaete crime as and in the system NOT choice!

Yes get his knows, comrade Major :D Perhaps they and are right in than the.
First in my fidernom disposal were three Kormorana (one - spinningovyy, one - Feder, one - with baytrannerom). Then - Dayva Regal. Then - two Ekseydzha with the checkboxes. All reel - budgetary.
In this season eiaee two Tvinpauerami with the checkboxes and Baltserom with baytrannerom. Tviny - still not costly, but already, so say, not strongly and budget.

In technology nothing not Nurturing. But on concentrate perception of the contemporary Tviny - the most nice in work.
On namotke cord claims were only to kormoranam, which honor threw deal
And Dayvu Regal believe different solution in ratio the price / the quality of.

As me seems, than more expensive coil, those more qualitative materials, of which she made. Respectively, can be count on more lasting use. And me difficult to imagine on dura-Ace problems, described above on the is how the.

Although, with other hand, I alwaysreel inexpensive from trust is: Year-two using it, and if car breaks down - sweep not pity. Broke down only kormorany. :dontknow: file import - in excellent able serve or me, or familiar.

shkatula wrote:

availability of "flag" the implication was priori. :flirt:

On "to genkernel's" I not was would so kategorichnym. In the past year on many for competitions capturing the Dayvoy Regal with front friktsionom. No problems.

On cyprinids kept church me was would feel more comfortable classification coils with baytrannearmi. Than in next year and plan to address. Now there is Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Metallica. Very and very pleasant katukha.

+2

shkatula wrote:

argument one - and on victory, 's. But MUMBAI (fideristam) an honorable move, if you (fideristy) vymatyvaete the feeder and in the system NOT choice! Consider, that enough coils middle price range with satisfactory performance reliability and functioning.

A credible, smoothly and clearly is regulated Friction clutch - our VSE!

shkatula wrote:

How the me flazhkovyy drag is needed. And this already slightly other money.

Here choice a small: TICA (the average price range of), Dayva Megaforce records X Fast Drag (there same) and model from ShIMANO (ah here prices all know).
For me much the price, relatively middle price range, implies not the high-hat (number of bearings, exclusive collecting being asked for his autograph and gilded shpulya), and complex technical solutions firms-producer on the to this coil under other equal terms exploitation was:
And) reliable;
It comes) functional and convenient in circulation (work clutch, "flazhkovyy" drag);
In) materials more high class, that is bad for underway weight caused to.

And for hip it up need borrow for example a series of Stella from dura-Ace, or series exist or CERTATE from Dayva.

+1

shkatula wrote:

argument one - and on victory, 's. But MUMBAI (fideristam) an honorable move, if you (fideristy) vymatyvaete the feeder and in the system NOT choice!

I, too, spiningistov are, cruising, when see coil for + - 800 of evergreen. Recently went in Music and there shimano stella at that price. Was playing on the Stripper a roasting spit, want neponyal. Yes I not spiningist, so sometimes dabble, but my tvinpauer (250 tekhzhe green) me suits, truth much worse off regarded on 20 gram it.
And still I mentioned case, years so eight to go ago was, the guy went infishing Music and saw coil dayvu for 500 have. E., long was playing on the Stripper its and then asked for that 500 have. E., I, says, for these money engine in bekhe had too much, and for that here to pay?

Last edited by fm967 (Nov 30 2010 22:54:07)

You forget about how, that producers pletenok constantly its you improve them, and means the cost of rises. If such the cord put on very fiscal coil, then here is you and raskhodnyak for season. With spinningistami, too, disagree, because frequent perezabrosy require better co-ordinated work all elements of as in Swiss hours. Cryptic during fishing on cordage - this would still, that on a football player constantly ties of skirts on biker boots.

Ziller wrote:

you forget about how, that producers pletenok constantly its you improve them, and means the cost of rises. If such the cord put on very fiscal coil, then here is you and raskhodnyak for season.

Sorry, but I nothing not understood - that precisely "raskhodnyak of China "? If I shall put its Quantum RT for 500 with start UAH on Shimano CATANA 4,000 RM or TICA VENUS SD 3059 for 400 UAH and postavl the same the cord on Shimano TWIN POWER CI4 4000s RA for 2400 UAH., that will happen? The cord blood from conditions industrialized fishing, not from coils. The coil blood, too, from conditions industrialized fishing, not from cord.

shkatula wrote:

Since recent time Lemmy befriended with company quite "strong" spinningistov. So here is in the context reasoning about on they consider, that for as industrialized fishing reel top series this not more than Pont argument one - and on victory, 's. But MUMBAI (fideristam) an honorable move, if you (fideristy) vymatyvaete the feeder and in the system NOT choice! Consider, that enough coils middle price range with satisfactory performance reliability and functioning.

Zadnefriktsionnyy STRADIC - this, generally the and there is the average price range of.
And about "strong" friends-spiningistov, then can say, that know in Dnepropetrovsk enough an extensive group spiningistov, which not perceive coils below Shimano TWIN POWER FC and TEAM Daiwa INADDR. And often this is by no means "moneybags."

shkatula wrote:

Speaking on-truth, am in one move from starters "race weapons"

Instructor, judging by the compound interest, which you proyavlyaesh to new gear, me why the seems, that hardly you contact us avoid this "arms race." You already in it uchastvuesh, simply not yet until ukontsa osoznayosh this. :D

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Nov 30 2010 23:48:43)

VIVA wrote:

Skyfall "to genkernel's" I not was would so kategorichnym. In the past year on many for competitions capturing the Dayvoy Regal with front friktsionom. No problems.

It - the of course yes! With antero friktsionnymi coils can be harvest and harvest without problems. But when privykaesh to flazhku and understand until the end of all his the Wet, how the, what the in side antero friction already and not very want look.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Nov 30 2010 23:56:08)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Dnepropetrovsk enough an extensive group spiningistov, which nevosprinimayut coils below Shimano TWIN POWER FC and TEAM Daiwa INADDR. And often this is by no means "moneybags."

Vitalik, need not to compare spinningistov with fideristami! In different types of industrialized fishing reel play utterly differing role.
In spinninge, especially sporting event, where the main "sharpening" goes under work with ultralayt-baits, very is important weight coils. Because as a very expensive spinningovoe udilishche very easily debauch usually they "odoroblom." And, as on me, simply stupidly backing off for udilishche 300-400 dollars, and to bet on him cheap coil, who will likely heavy, poorly layed subtler Building tools or as such, hurl deal and camping on P. Such a coil makes simply useless spending money on high-quality udilishche.
Spinning constantly in the hands of, so some balance udilishche / the coil - one of pervostepennnykh factors.
And Shimano TWIN POWER FC and TEAM Daiwa INADDR under such parameters - hardly not the most budget option.

Feederal_74 wrote:

And often this is by no means "moneybags."

Yes, forgot add, that this "large group spiningistov" no relations to their sport not has (and never had) and but, is by no means ultralaytom - Light.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Yes, forgot add, that this "large group spiningistov" no relations to their sport not has (and never had) and but, is by no means ultralaytom - Light.

Sport here - is a sideshow.
Importantly - principle selection some tackle, which markedly different from fidera.
Couple of years ago I himself been monkeying spinningovoy fishing, because a bit in rate that to what.

So happened, that had been given me katukhu Shimano exage 10,000.
Here is sit and turnips scratching my, far its to do with my?
On khevike is worth Qatana 4,000, increasingly is throwing. A new feeder buy am not expected, resigned with head in karpfishing. Who yuzal such a model? On what queen of?
If who needs such, velkam.

wrote:

Shimano exage 10000.

Accurately 10,000 and not 1,000? For karpfishinga ten thousands of most the :cool: There if for metodnykh the cow sheds using!

wrote:

So happened, that had been given me katukhu Shimano exage 10,000. Here is sit and turnips scratching my, far its to do with my?

Yes not far not devay, Buy to it in kit syurfovuyu stick and go, go on Azov harvest "pelika" :cool:.

Hello.
Pick a coil under feeder (3.9 / 140gr) with beytranerom (predpologaetsya use the the marker). Had forced on cyprinids kept Spain, sometimes rivers middle the passage.
Pick a between Abu Garcia Bartruner Cardinal 503i FR (or on the size of the more), Daiwa Regal PLUS wipe tables 3,500 and bolie budget option - SPRO Bartruner Aggressive Pro LCS 740.
Inclined to dayve, but abushka weighs less. =/
Perhaps someone ispolzyval such coils. That would?

P.S. Feel that d advice use the something from Tica, but me teak nenravitsya. I think coils Tica bolie pixels under to let the line out and not under the cord (though and have bezkonechnyy propeller) Perhaps I am mistaken.