All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 601 to 630 of 999

pleskoff wrote:

Lovlya on cyprinids kept Spain

And why on cyprinids kept Spain the cord? Is how the MOVIE THAT SHOULD come!

Your truth :) but compensate for tugging despite mounting of the with fidergamom :) Although put on spare shpulyu prepare the fishing line no one not prevents.

pleskoff wrote:

Um, between Abu Garcia Bartruner Cardinal 503i FR (or on the size of the more), Daiwa Regal PLUS wipe tables 3,500 and bolie budget option - SPRO Bartruner Aggressive Pro LCS 740.
Inclined to dayve, but abushka weighs less. =/
Perhaps someone ispolzyval such coils. That would?

Only yesterday has acquired Daiwa Regal PLUS wipe tables 3,500, with index AB (established advanced shackle lesoukladyvatelya, else the same).

Weighing up the coils pleased "osyurprizilo" me - instead announced 480 gr I he found 420 gr (Khaled el. Scales, with precision + - 10 "grape"), and after winding cord with bekingom - 460 "grape"! :flag:

Ah and most importantly - this, of course, clearly long-profile shpuli, after all far not every shpulya has such "refined" profile:

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/1012/1a/bf0fb140b4d8t.jpg

pleskoff wrote:

but compensate for tugging despite mounting of the with fidergamom :)

Ah fix? If southern on good carp kicksledging an appropriate a montage! Here is always people themselves itself problems add :) the cord + fidergam + still John = piles! Or the fishing line is 0,28-0.3 mm the good (for example dual band from mavera) + on 12 mikronization povodkovyy material on ceasing and all driven carps your and no problems!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 8 2010 16:25:22)

Your truth. Shpulya up trapped for distant sequences of throws with ispolzyvanie thin wood, "um, :) Only here is how will lead themselves katukha with the subtle pletenkami? Think if Regal deal not is abandoning, then and out that rug shouldn't.
Btdubs, me today on Skype the ones who dropped very an interesting get: http://flagman.kiev.ua/_userfiles/image … NEW-YEAR-2 (1) .jpg

pleskoff wrote:

btdubs, me today on Skype the ones who dropped very an interesting get: http://flagman.kiev.ua/_userfiles/image NEW-YEAR-2 (1) .jpg

Very an interesting get I have not opened.

Roma, persuaded you me :))) But use the the cord be the d, for example on rivers, on rates there where carp smaller and under ispolzyvanii marker :) At spare shpulyu 100% the fishing line is goes for the servant-trophy-fishing :)

http://flagman.kiev.ua/action_static

The second Figure

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 8 2010 16:35:24)

pleskoff wrote:

on rates there where carp smaller

Ah everything else understandable, and here fix? O.o. Hi, here is'm holding back themselves nothing not write. Perhaps correctly do, and the as sort of a bryuzzhaniem with my hand smacks of. Ah restores the cord ah and you. Put it :crazyfun:

Well, there, too, will ispolzyvatsya raskosami :D :D :D Just the cord me as something own than the :) Even on pikere mostly enleve on the cord, although and not necessarily :) Sam know that on carp we should drink a fishing line better enjoy, but nothing with a do about it I can't :rofl:

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 8 2010 16:42:41)

+2

pleskoff wrote:

Just the cord me as something own than the :) Even on pikere mostly I'll hold you in the cord, although and not necessarily :) Sam know that on carp we should drink a fishing line better enjoy, but nothing with a do about it I can't

+1. I have accurately so-as. The cord our fsyo.
And on katukhe with beytrannerom I would chose Tica Sportera SR 4007.For years proven the unit. Works as machine gun rifles under any conditions without reproaches. Only cheaper. Enleve such coil already few years. The cord 16 Lb even nor never not exactly rolling deal. I at all not know, that this such. Only read about this. Can not those coils has purchased? :crazyfun:

Feederal_74 wrote:

STRADIC GTM 4000S RC

On khevike or on glass tinklesre using

Last edited by ILDAR (Dec 8 2010 20:59:55)

Boev wrote:

A on katukhe with beytrannerom I would chose Tica Sportera SR 4007

Yes all me tell precisely its :) And solvents, respectively laying the good. Many personally. But me don't like being :( Back header of shpuli in okside aluminum (like), not titan of. Was playing on the Stripper its in no clothing left, I don't know. In my opinion she more under as such. Nayavnost a worm making it hugely tempting, wasn that if harvest on pletenki less 8Lb. But as something funny will look the coil with beytranerom and such a pletenka :))

ILDAR wrote:

At khevike or on glass tinklesre using

On glass tinkles.

pleskoff wrote:

nayavnost a worm making it hugely tempting, wasn that if harvest on pletenki less 8Lb. But as something funny will look coil with beytranerom and such a pletenka

Not quite understandable, that you these wanted to say. :dontknow:

Under ispolzyvanii thin pletenok coil must have bezkonechnik, regularly shaking its to let the line out on shpulyu khrestoobrazno. But this is understandable for spinningovoy industrialized fishing where Spezialwerkzeug gebunden ryvkovaya :) To fidera was wrong, it is important. Himself ispolzyval Sufiks 0.15 on riobi ekusime 3,000) But under rozmere shpuli more 3,000 and gossamer pletenki the coil can from discharging deal. Simply use the one for example 2010 SEB 0,08 (Bankas kg) on center of the spool more 3,000 without a worm - rozkhod the most pletenki. And post wrote judging by from moreover that on on with beytranerom and with rozmerom shpuli more 3,000 use one more 10lb, and solvents there don't need me anymore, because force winding fatty and a small likelihood of that will disposal of pletni.
Perhaps I am mistaken, because there is no experience work with coils large size.

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 8 2010 21:53:08)

Podskajite, on connectivity bought TICA SPORTERA SR3507. In handles there is a small taking. This normally? Should be a small taking? Or should be increasingly clearly?

Last edited by (Dec 8 2010 22:14:40)

Thin pletenka from thick is no different - memory the she has no would still :dontknow: Pro reel the same - they either workers deal, either there is no. Disposal of hinges pletenki LYuBOGO diameter on ANY center of the spool case on such reasons:
- the bad I laying cord;
- filament winding poorly natyanutogo twist are spaced.
Cases when the cord dirty little (slipaetse) and his wrapped around it higher the railing shpuli perhaps view need not.

Then why Riobi eksiya one 0.15 not dumping, and 0.1 time from limited-time offer under it comes to shagging witnessed (not ryvkovaya Spezialwerkzeug gebunden)

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 8 2010 23:10:36)

wrote:

Say, is, on connectivity bought TICA SPORTERA SR3507. In handles there is a small taking. This normally? Should be a small taking? Or should be increasingly clearly?

A small - the notion of subjective, here is if measure taking whatever something physical frame sizes - in degrees, millimeters, and etc. - then can be clearly say, that taking handles immutable until 0.10 degrees or until 0.15 mm (figures conditional) - a normal.

And better all-???, when play there. In my opinion.

pleskoff wrote:

Then why oh why why Riobi eksiya one 0.15 not dumping, and 0.1 time from limited-time offer under it comes to shagging witnessed (not ryvkovaya Spezialwerkzeug gebunden)

As would not hear coils Riobi, but there is have them such side. On very thin maximum they surrender. Shimanami them never become.

+1

(Computers chime, my eksiya, albeit with journal as, but with SEB0,08 work need neatly, especially under tvichinge :(

pleskoff wrote:

contaminated ispolzyvanii thin pletenok coil must have bezkonechnik.

You only never such not talk less UL-spiningistam :D. Kyrgyz would "caps ." If I am not mistaken, then Daiwa quite renounced "beskonechnika" in favor of "gallon." So here is, on many dayvovskikh on have mandated class laying such a, that many coils with "beskonechnikom" have been jealous of would :cool:.

I had in view that importantly khrestovidnaya filament winding, and most coils this dobivayutsya journal as :dontknow:

pleskoff wrote:

Then why oh why why Riobi eksiya one 0.15 not dumping, and 0.1 time from limited-time offer under it comes to shagging witnessed (not ryvkovaya Spezialwerkzeug gebunden)

Spezialwerkzeug gebunden under it comes to shagging dzhigom, too, gives uneven laying.
And have riobi eksiya, incidentally, laying is far from ideal, even not though, that pay laying in it replies "beskonechnik."

Feederal_74 wrote:

Oops, I had in view ekusimu, I'm sorry. Eksiya with 0.1 rabotae good even with ryvkovoy is wiring. But with thinner a twist need work neatly!
Confused quite% -)

Last edited by pleskoff (Dec 8 2010 23:38:51)

Dood wrote:

Nu and most importantly - this, of course, clearly long-profile shpuli, after all far not every shpulya has such "refined" profile:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, if I am not mistaken, then shpuli with profile ABC (opposite cone), far not the most long-type of shpul. But on your photo precisely this type of shpul. More long-profile - this profile "Long Cast" (name says the very for himself).

Guys, Podskajite, Felix Blumenfeld whether such a here is the coilfor the medium? Massaged on the occasion, although initially-lock on the larger the size of the.

Feederal_74 wrote:

have riobi eksiya, incidentally, laying is far from ideal

Normal there laying, but deal with puffed 0.1 dumping agree, especially in wind.

Carlos wrote:

Children (Guys), Podskajite, Felix Blumenfeld whether such a here is coil for the medium? Massaged on the occasion, although initially-lock on the larger the size of the.

Felix Blumenfeld - I have comfortable impose coil size 2,500 and 3,000 on Simano (shpuli vzaimozamenemy and the difference a fringe) until 30-40m with kormushkami own weight until 50-60 grams, truth my a medium on core coursework they a bit is not mapped in side heavy - Simano Speedmaster A psychic Feder 3,66 flushed - 105 "grape" (on passport).