All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 841 to 870 of 999

Say, is please

You Class bet.? :D In sense Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, Moldavia. To perishing to channel you, so to channel. ;)

+2

Colleagues advise good masters of on the Shimano, I want conduct service, renovating and modernization their wealth.

Not a good for advertising, but these men very the qualitative things make.
Georgy (Gesha) is famously over the top reel, if am not mistaken order 5 years these Hypnotizes, there is the good base parts, many known treated to them, a blemish there is no.

http://mmmteam.ucoz.net

Snik wrote:

Don’t good for advertising, but these men very the qualitative things make.
Georgy (Gesha) is famously over the top coils, if am not mistaken order 5 years these Hypnotizes, there is the good base parts, many known treated to them, reproaches there is no.
Signature author
F the R Since X Oh
That makes with man Safaris the excitement and in especially kind of outgoing production.

And Kyiv citizens there is no?

Great to purchase itself such a katukhu TEAM Daiwa 2508D - for mediumuma,. There is whether who any, who yuzal such a? D glad hear your opinion!

Zoom

Last edited by Игорь84 (Feb 3 2011 00:53:24)

All Hi! Like would ask known whether whom any something about this a coil Shimano Biomaster 3,000 LS?

Mickle wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Like would ask known whether whom any something about this a coil Shimano Biomaster 3,000 LS?

This katushentsiya 2000. Issuing, Japanese assembly, here is scheme.S-petty shpulya or matchevaya whether, so seems. Can be said -raritet! Where took? Tell, want buy.

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Feb 4 2011 22:45:14)

Thank you. Here is think, be appropriate whether under feeder a medium, shpulya the petty?

Игорь84 wrote:

Thinking about starting to purchase itself such a katukhu TEAM Daiwa 2508D - for mediumuma,. There is whether who any, who yuzal such a? D glad hear your opinion!

Increase

Need to clarify, what maximum dozen fishing line of yours that Spain. In Internet found - 0,23 mm / 150 flushed - however not am confident, that this maximum dozen, can, took something secondary.
If same all-??? this maximum dozen, written on shpule, then the coil not especially April, she closer to game stand, can be without fears bombarding only netyazhelye trough, somewhere until 30-40 grams, without prikormki. In my opinion.

For the medium desirable 0.30-0.35 mm - I.M.H.O.,.

For zabrosa more dire feeders 60-80-100 and more grams will require April the coil, which has the writing on shpule 0.40 - 0,45 - 0.50 mm (roughly 10-12 and more Librov) - I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 5 2011 00:22:43)

Mickle wrote:

Thanks. Here is think, be appropriate whether under feeder a medium, shpulya the petty?

Be appropriate.

Mickle wrote:

That think, be appropriate whether under feeder Volkswagen Jetta TDI, shpulya the petty?

This contrary in plus - not will need beking podmatyvat. Yes and traction characteristics as for the medium should have to.

Thank you, simply ask, so as in one no clothing left by chance have us. Read, that old model were far safer, and so as now a new RC a series of, think, can buy

Mickle wrote:

. Think, can buy

Not can, and need. If that?, me a man, Hebrew: Will you sell then its me, if not like. There, for full happiness, even proapgreytit need-bearing stick on currencies leading gears, instead clenched ceramic. Then will-very the Hood.

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Feb 5 2011 11:23:04)

Mickle wrote:

Shimano Biomaster 3000 LS

Mickle wrote:

. Now a new RC a series of.

A new a series of Shimano Biomaster RC? You something're confusing. There is no such reel. Or you something another have in view? :dontknow:

Yes there is no, I pro super and stradik

Парни!Мои извинения!Ещё раз покопавшись в схемах Биомастера LS от 1000 до 4000 и хорошенько поразмыслив,пришел к тому,что скорее всего в этой серии взаимозаменяемы шпули на 2500 и 3000 моделях.Объясню:рассматривая в отдельности 3000 и 4000 модели и сравнив схемы,пришёл к выводу,что они практически одинаковые.Поэтому, могу предположить что это совсем разные по размерности шпуль катушки, ибо зачем делать две совершенно одинаковые модели.Сомневаюсь,что они воткнули на 4000 другую главную пару?Теперь сравниваем 2500 и 3000 размер.Тут уже на 3000 дополнительный шар на ведомой шестерёнке (червяке -уже два подшипника!) +размер подшипника на ведущей шестерне увеличен до 7*13*4(на 2500 был 7*11*3,замечу,что размер на оси ведущей шестерёнки остался прежним)Здесь они, сделали две разные по схеме катушки с одной размерностью шпуль,а может и промежуточной- между 2500 и 4000.Не зря Агерс писАл,что наиболее оптимальны по тяге катушки  3000 и 3500 размера. С увеличением размерности до 4000 и выше тяговитость катушек уменьшается,а увеличивается скорость намотки-....следовательно, мощность. Всё ИМХО.Может быть в чём то не прав...

Last edited by djon_ik_21 (Feb 9 2011 07:02:52)

On weekend came reel commissioned) Satisfied got 3 baby elephant. Super GTM RB 4000. Under the near inspection strongly big differences from RA on found. Ah port for lubrication. If anything now there is the from 5 shiman, what I exactly very glad. Yes and the price.
State Interests initiated incidentally the, that coils came directly and no one in them not managed "hunggs", i.e. 2 shpuli /’for rollers / chekholchiki / set of washers. All remains intact)

Dobryi day all rybolovam. With past summer has bought into fiderom, first fished on Salmo Typhoon 3.6 until 90gr, week ago has acquired browning Ambition Heavy Feeder 180 gr. 3.90 mt. Now Next to him coil. Was caring here is such a http://screenhost.org/images/54browningsyntecforcextr.jpg.
• nizkoprofilnaya, cast aluminum shpulya large diameter Extreme.
• Zapasnaya shpulya
• 6 handwriting bearings
• 1 ENART bearing
Mgnovennyy holdup ahead reversal
• pleased rotor • Short gossamer settings friction the brake
• Chervyachnaya transfer of
• Short protection from samosbrosa're pussycats lesoukladyvatelya.
Capacity of total shpuli 150m / 0.30mm, ratio the number of 4.9 :1, resurrection-in smatyvaemoy filament for 1 turnover 103cm, is 540gr, resurrection-in bearings 7sht
Give us your feedback its opinion on center of the spool, who it enjoyed.

Александр_Ufa wrote:

List of English football stadiums shpuli 150m / 0.30mm, ratio the number of 4.9 :1, resurrection-in smatyvaemoy filament for 1 turnover 103cm, is 540gr, resurrection-in bearings 7shtVyskazhite its opinion on a coil, who it enjoyed.

And where such Prince buy? And how many is worth?

I have there is this the unit - browning Force (Feeder Xtreme, known. Bought these this autumn specifically under browning King Feeder Long Range (until 200 g). Has tried with cords as PowerPro 0.15 (in skilled, so and with more thin QUANTUM Quattron PT Braid 0,08 ( :cool:). Coil for-zabrosa, powerful, tyagovitaya. Accurate its copies there is still several producers (Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast, Quantum, can still who). There is reviews, that on thin maximum can from discharging deal - I have on QUANTUM 0,08 their not was. But and fishing trips was with it just units 5. From the nuance - the cord why the oftentimes the seeks to enter not on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya, but on cone had to before him. So that need keep behind this. And so produces impression neob "the arenas" for such "heavy ordnance", as my or your feeder.
Still such a there is have kamrada BADARDINOVA. And bub Worm can specifically on it respond.

Romeo wrote:

and where such Prince buy? And how many is worth?

Roma, ah you as not tutoshniy - if this Browning, then on Ukraine this "Three China." But now like as their already there :dontknow: Should have Roma's phrases Badardinova ask. And I its autumn for 600 with wheelbarrows UAH bought these.

Romeo wrote:

Александр_Ufa написал(а):Вместимость шпули 150м/0.30мм, Передаточное число 4.9:1, Кол-во сматываемой лески за 1 оборот 103cm, Вес 540гр, Кол-во подшипников 7штВыскажите свое мнение по катушке, кто ей пользовался.а где такое мона купить? и сколько стоит?

Я смотрел на сайте http://browning-shop.ru/magazin?mode=pr … =66297801.
Еще зебко рус их поставляет.

Last edited by Александр_Ufa (Feb 7 2011 20:19:58)

duffy333i.e. in a whole the impression positive :cool:
But as is leading themselves cone under namotke? And what filament winding have coils, phase of to round or used?

Александр_Ufa wrote:

but as is leading themselves cone under namotke?

But as he themselves to wage should? Normally is leading themselves.

Александр_Ufa wrote:

and what filament winding have coils, phase of to round or used?

Not ” Nor do :dontknow: I'm gonna take from garage, shall photograph, 'll post an.

katana wrote:

Snik wrote (and):
Not sochtite for advertising, but these men very be able to do quality things make.
Georgy (Gesha) is famously over the top coils, if am not mistaken order 5 years these Hypnotizes, there is the good base parts, many known treated to them, reproaches there is no.
Signature author
F the R Since X Oh
That makes with man Safaris the excitement and in especially kind of outgoing production.
And Kyiv citizens there is no?

Alas there is no :(

duffy333 wrote:

And bub Worm can specifically on it respond.

:)

duffy333 wrote:

Katushka for-zabrosa, powerful, tyagovitaya. Accurate its copies there is still several producers (Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast, Quantum, can still who). There is reviews, that on thin maximum can from discharging deal - I have on QUANTUM 0,08 their not was. But and fishing trips was with it just units 5. From the nuance - the cord why the oftentimes the seeks to enter not on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya, but on cone had to before him. So that need keep behind this. And so produces impression neob "the arenas" for such "heavy ordnance", as my or your feeder.

Absolutely so, all word in word - and disease with nepopadaniem on the commercial the same the most. With, that I have not disconnector, and Japan's Mikado :)
Populyarnyye "clones" brauningovskoy Force (Feeder Xtreme:
- mikado raptor XD 5000
- cormoran XD 5000

I not can say 100%, that coil superkachestvennaya - not so many its amelioration enleve, more often increasingly 4,000. But the hill promenade has passed (and this 5 full fishing tours in regime maximum burden) - means their money is worth accurately :)

Even such a same coil as browning, can be to purchase for 330grn. Under trademark Evox

Zoom

Last edited by Игорь84 (Feb 8 2011 01:56:36)

Thank you all for reviews :writing:. Have us in Ufa represented mostly Shimany and dayvy, Riobi. And if emerges something, how rule, either on the shop window loss, either sellers of habit tell known brands. On other brands and brands information virtually there is no and respectively choice. And with feed shpuley coils, I at all not saw in city of.

Have BALZER clones, too, there is:

Zoom

Zoom

The second purely superficially Belarusian jersey in Estonia.