All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 61 to 90 of 999

And they wasn vary greatly? I naively thought, that only capacity of shpuli.
And still Roman, me very not like deep shpuli. As incorporate in this feature of have coils?

Advice what you want will follow unkind.

Last edited by . . - (Jun 4 2008 14:57:25)

Romeo wrote:

was!

If place it until 120 grams, then Buy unambiguously Shimano Exage 4,000 RA and even not think, think. I seriously
Is important not weight zabrasyvaemykh cargoes (though and this notably), and balance.

Certify fully opinion Romeo about Shimano Exage 4,000 RA - use its as on Heavy feeder 3.6 Dam 30 - 100 grams, so and on Extra Heavy feeder 50 - 150 grams 3.9 Dam - fits in balance cordage very well :rolleyes:

In my opinion, even better, than 3,000 the size of the reel. The coil April, especially I like here - Ideology very conveniently produce because ebm's, as in slow pace, so and in rapid.
Under this resistance trough virtually not one senses: |

. . - wrote:

A they wasn vary greatly? I naively thought, that only capacity of shpuli.

And still Roman, me very not like deep shpuli. As incorporate in this feature of have coils?

Advice what you want will follow unkind.

Than more the size of the shpuli (2,500 - 3,000 - 4,000 - 5,000 and camping on D. On Shimano), the more its the outer dozen - and so easier further need to cast a wider tackle.

Deep shpuli easily transform in shallow by preliminary winding old or cheap filament, and already from above wound labor raskosami / cord so, to until the brink the railing shpuli remained a bit - about 2 mm :rolleyes:

Shallow shpuli - usually for game stand industrialized fishing, they, as rule, fast. Example - Shimano Exage 3,000 MRA.

Some a certain marking deep and shallow shpul, I.M.H.O.,, not there is or I about this not know% -)

. . - wrote:

A they wasn vary greatly? I naively thought, that only capacity of shpuli.

And capacity of shpuli, too,, and also more power mechanism and respectively weight :idea:

. . - wrote:

Ah, have these coils shpuli deep. And this correctly, shallow shpuli most often have match coils for very thin the woods. Again same without bekinga you not go out, Jones and better, if on beking goes raskosami roughly such a same diameter, as and the main.

Me because and not like deep shpuli, because to do podmotku. Never is obtained to guess the thickness podmotki. And here is to still suffer shaking its and two legal.

. . - wrote:

I dont because and not like deep shpuli, because to do podmotku. Never is obtained to guess the thickness podmotki. And here is to still suffer shaking its and two legal.

Nikolai ah you allow :O Kvartalnye.

On one shpulyu first are you rewinding it basic as such, which regulation harvest. Then we tie as such for bekinga and laps until the railing shpuli. Then simply on second shpulyu just rewind all of this and beking have you lies the bottom, and the main as such ranks at clearly under the lifeline to the :cool:

Thank you Roma. I as times wanted to ask pro the thickness filament for podmotki. Fishing, now and again a twist. Under it can be podmotat simple to let the line out, of course, roughly such a same diameter?

How many not East - fool die. Me even 4000m2 as well as ashamed for my neznakomye. As all it turns out simply. Thank you. Much still learn.

. . - wrote:

I as times wanted to ask pro the thickness filament for podmotki. Fishing, now and again a twist. Under it can be podmotat simple as such, of course, roughly such a same diameter?

Ah under cord 0.18 was .2 mm mono raskosami will well normally :cool:

. . - wrote:

Thanks Roma. I as times wanted to ask pro the thickness filament for podmotki. Fishing, now and again a twist. Under it can be podmotat simple as such, of course, roughly such a same diameter?

Do all, as Roma described except BEKINGA from filament. Instead filament'm usings rubber example # 10. 'm using already more year. In magazine have read, that type naturaln thread under BEKING better. Than better not remember.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

In place filament'm usings rubber example # 10.

Was such a thought, but thought, that constantly wet thread will left hanging, and from it goes left hanging and cord.

Were there any unquestionable arguments. Ah not remember. Conclusion from the articles made - thread better use!

I so understood that fears my wasted, and means turn on thread, so as on Supreme cord will be borne much regular :flag:

wrote:

unfond of men, without grievances, but that is a big stupidity. Ask Romeo and he will write you article cogent about what to do this not worth.

If shpulya deep, then this done not for good reason - usually it is filled under "pieces of an" not gossamer fishing line, and about adds 0.3 - 0.35 - 0.4 mm - if will fall large copy, say, carp, then filament should have to on his vyvazhivanie, and in primarily on pit the filament, under stifle effort clutch, with goal to weary fish: '(

On a large a reservoir a strong fish before his tiredness can old rope-a-decent slice of filament - meters 100, and the and more.

So I inclination is to view, that let perishing better the lower podmotka (beking) will from more thick and a solid filament, than the main raskosami (cord), than contrary - when beking from example! Or gossamer filament!, and the main raskosami / the cord significantly robust - you same not configure Friction clutch on effort, predokhranyayuschee thread from gap? :nope:

So it safer and reassuringly certain :rolleyes:

Dood wrote:

If shpulya deep, then this done not for good reason - usually it is filled under "pieces of an" not gossamer fishing line, and about adds 0.3 - 0.35 - 0.4 mm.

As me this not want, but will have argue (Dood you very strongly're mistaken :(). Such a thick raskosami in as a bekinga has one chief lack of:

More thin the main raskosami under namotke from above simply end up between coils of thick filament and when supposedly carp smotaet entire basic as such until bekinga very great the likelihood bombing hinges and realistically impossible will at all antagonize or shaking its as such :(

And another drawback - I filament winding under bekinge from more thick filament :(

This I only only laid out the basic principles work "deep shpuli." Clear, that if on a deep shpulyu namotan only one the length filament adds 0.3 - 0.4 mm, then problems with zaputyvaniem not will emerge.

And if need to connect basic as such and beking - here perishing need to all-think and test on practice reliability ingested option, under need - remaking, pick a ensured dozen and material bekinga, and again test on practice.

Dozen bekinga I not recommended at all no, only pointed out the ratio diameters bekinga and the main filament.

Ah, this is great all!

And that same sensei think pro podmotku from's / it comes threads? Pletenka case different razmotki, I have Benkey PE, meters 150, any fish, on-my, ?????. And podmotku would still shaking its necessary.

. . - wrote:

A podmotku increasingly would still shaking its necessary.

Do from threads. First, thread on shpule very exactly will be borne. Second, 150 meters-catfish styanet, which Oleg promised on feeder lassos. Third this was not journal, and transfer of on "Hunt and fishing" (I his already 3 month not'm - time there is no :().

So there our champion on spinningu spoke, which in the composition of the our team became champion in Slovenia or Serbia or still some Slavic country. Yes, so here is thread there type was for moreover to crops absorb - this I remembered. And for what still not remember.

P.S. To this theme not deteriorates into in battle those who for thread and those who for as such Id say, that use correctly and the and the! Only need to on diameter BEKINGA from filament figure out in dependence from the main, and the problems will, as Roma described.

Yes and still I have is worth and Shimano Catana 4,000 and Nexave 4,000 pushed Friction clutch and there and there and work their I exasperated!

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jun 5 2008 21:19:12)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Yes and still I have is worth and Shimano Catana 4,000 and Nexave 4,000 pushed Friction clutch and there and there and work their I exasperated!

Now understood, why thread. Persuasive argument. Thank you Mstislav. Days through 10 plains and me Shimano, too, with backdating friktsionom. Await the, not theyll fix it.

Not - not - not. Pushed Friction clutch and thread here not ????. I simply said. I have on spinningovykh katukhakh, too, thread, and there forefront Friction clutch, also and on poplavchankakh thread and Friction clutch there raznosherstyy :rolleyes:

Romeo wrote:

Nu under cord 0.18 - 0.2 mm mono raskosami will well normally.

I not understood - this that for cord 0.18 mm on feeder? Or I something missed and is happening reassessment values?

Serge59 wrote:

I not understood - this that for the cord 0.18 mm on feeder? Or I something missed and is happening reassessment values?

And to read need to thoughtfully :flag:

I wrote that under the cord be appropriate:

Romeo wrote:

0.18 was .2 mm mono raskosami will well normally

And no reassessment values :crazyfun:

wrote:

Colleague, you in rate, that to let the line out after fishing that Spain elated? About document with a string until I'll shut up. If yes, then, as be with thread on podmotke in as a bekinga?

Somewhere heard, but not do :) A as or tumble dryer you colleague? I simply not illustrate on their 135 - 150 meters away :dontknow:

Ah, this is great all! Friends Podskajite, as theoretically correctly also wind one on coil, I mean in mind what the right a stretch and as its provide. Share experience.

Greetings!

I can, do wrong, but do the next way. Wife chooses a on he missing reel, and I a hawk,, with small prizhatiem pletenki to udilischu finger at. Appears a slight tension. Such way to winding and for fidera s'aII right, as on me, so and on spinning. I have normally Queen heads in 10 - 12 - 15 grams styagivayut pletnyu.

Can who makes on Different, but the me not reputation. :dontknow:

Forgot create, then BEKING. Then Im taking picture shpulyu and with it replaying on the contestant, which the main. Incidentally, can be have three shpuli under katukhu, with the third the most it's a very simple precisely for winding, to two basic were willing to to busting (ah type there pletnya, but on the other raskosami). Although this, perhaps, more from spinningovoy industrialized fishing.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jun 8 2008 18:15:16)

Has acquired itself such a katukhu for fidera 3.9 Dam, until 100 grams:

http://i020.radikal.ru/0806/d9/bb4a21a2634d.jpg

TICA SD 3059. So like replies all demands of: Pushed Friction clutch, flazhkovyy drag, enough a volumatic shpulya, an excellent move, Endless propeller :cool:

On it want also wind pletnyu Whiplash (Metallica song) 0.06 mm.

D soon to experience! :)

wrote:

, right, I'll soon to experience!

Luck. And who its produces?

wrote:

Priobrel itself such a katukhu for fidera 3.9 Dam, until 100 grams.

The good the coil, I have such a there is - bought year ago.

On photo in the background shpulyas dark color of, like down? I have in goes 2 shpuli leave + another shpulyu metal added a on spring the exhibition -, too, TICA, but DM reel written on shpule - essential, 3059. Has drawn fully.

I, too, with obnovoy - the coil Shimano SUPER 4000GT-RM, 5.0 :1. 2 shpuli leave.

The coil has system with entitled district SPEED oscillation SYSTEM. Broke little new ground so - two the majority kolebatelnaya system. From above shpuli fall is a button, which usually is used for installations shpuli on coil or lifting shpuli with reel. This a button and there is had system - in otzhatom position - Fast, under vdavlennoy knopochke - Slow.

What good are from this - until not know, but let will. Over time different motives.

http://i008.radikal.ru/0806/31/9b80e96aa9c4.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Jun 9 2008 11:42:27)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Good luck. And who its produces?

Purest water China! But China with the signature! ;) :D

Dood wrote:

. , too, TICA, but DM reel written on shpule - essential, 3059. Has drawn fully.

Essential, previous model, and there how remember I, shpulya not anodirovannaya. Still one of small cons this katukhi - the absence of Teflon (r) laying a under klipsoy. :(

Last edited by (Jun 8 2008 23:28:50)