All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 871 to 900 of 999

See: http://balzer.com.ua/group/46

Nathin 'itself are worth :huh: Abzatststststs. Already not likes.

Yes, baltserovskie reel not cheap. I winter took Cormoran XD 5,000 for 180 Grzywna (. ???? if konusnaya shpulya 5,000 size the the second simple, but already 6,000 size.

Romeo wrote:

and where such Prince buy? And how many is worth?

This caused to Roma until there is no, disassembled. I have such a same. Already capturing the decently Ideology. At all complaining there is no. Marrying bad about molesting, buyer one season capturing the, so spiningovye size says at all forgot under it comes to shagging on Dnieper River.
Realistically labor katukha.

_Ufa wrote:

Vyskazhite its opinion on a coil, who it enjoyed.

If will visit, strongly recommend launching! Not'll regret it!

Advantages reel in its workers qualities. Realistically well winds a this simple (not phase of to round and cross-). Can be forces routinely work with kormukhami virtually any weight. Not fears would care, and not dying, not after two fishing trips. I enjoyed this coil under it catching with kormushkami 150 gr "in pace". As don tense, all right real for coils, but anything! - Tej. Weathering!

Only my advice a good and dorbryy. Not MOTAY cord AML the lifeline to the as this make usually. Have the katukhi forefront the lifeline to the bands to what, so glee this simple's gonna throw a noose. And so without problems at all! The lifeline to the particularly and not discourages have this reel release sequencer twist are spaced. Katukhu realistically praise and Germans on their sites. Is it apt model!

And importantly advantage this coils, this careful attitude to the rods up. My childhood throwing the feeder with this coil, particularly rattle pounder even need not. Launching! Not'll regret it!

+1

'm keeping an eye coil for medical mans work Trabucco Sygnum XT Hi Feeder 3.6m
Had intended about Stradike, but avtokredit contributes readjustments. :)
'm in side a new Ekseydzha:
http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … hs-rc.html

What will thought?
Be whether will combine 3,000-I a series of and a medium stick?
Friends offer focus on 4,000 th series of.
Three quid attracts bystrokhodnostyu and less weight, kit is supposed to for competition.

Last edited by YOKO (Feb 9 2011 00:17:37)

Launching prediduschuyu a series of RM. Konstrukivnye characteristics series of RM, - allow ipolzyvat its for fidera, and a series of RC, - as-would you can be really gentle! Higher in this dead bough already waged conversation on this subject!

Last edited by 84 (Feb 9 2011 00:44:31)

84 wrote:

take prediduschuyu a series of RM. Konstrukivnye characteristics its, - allow ipolzyvat for fidera, and a series of the RCee, - as-would you can be really gentle!

Yes is nonsense this!
A new Exage RC more gentle not has become. Changes compared with RM, only cosmetic.

YOKO wrote:

Taking coil for medical mans work Trabucco Sygnum XT Hi Feeder 3.6. 'm in side a new Ekseydzha :http: / / shimano.kiev.ua / katushka-Shimano hs-rc.html
What will thought? Be whether will combine 3,000-I a series of and a medium stick? Friends offer focus on 4,000 th series of. Three quid attracts bystrokhodnostyu and less weight, kit is supposed to for competition

If mass trough will not more 40 fringes grams and not will need questioning records on range missiles, the speed ekseydzh will under become Trabucco Sygnum XT Hi Feeder 3.6. Incidentally, when I tested this udilishche, then me it looked, that the most the optimal weight zabrasyvaemoy trough, for this Signuma, as times and account for on 40 grams. A psychic this udilishche can be called with natyagom.
P.S. Naturally there is in mind, that aside from this rods up have you in arsenal there is and khevik with katukhoy an appropriate size.

+1

I not yet catching a new stick, but on senses here ??? yes, trough grams on 40-50 - this its, not more.
This stick Scott for industrialized fishing on-start in addition to already penalty of, boom - Light.

Borya, in dura-Ace on Starokonke I bought these 3,000 stradik for 950 UAH. The difference in 200 UAH. Not so kretichna.
;)

wrote:

. If will visit, strongly recommend launching! Not'll regret it!

I despite turn on site producer coil, on it little the big info on it, yes and however as everywhere have us. Only after purchases fidera learned, that there is other producers, except shimano and Japan's Mikado :D. And Browning attracted price and quality. But perhaps, given my experience in feeder, pro the quality of me judge sooner, nevertheless, chose his from Japan's Mikado, balzera and shimano. And respectively decided to pick a all one producer. Incidentally to let the line out want put Feeda Line 150m Cenex 0.20mm browning and respectively the cord Ultimate PE 100mt 0.165 5 flowers Tokyo /.

Last edited by _Ufa (Feb 9 2011 20:38:27)

The cord under this coil in razmotke 100m - as something little will. Deal even not in range missiles zabrosa, and in is, that over time worker the end of the twist are spaced all time podrezaetsya. Yes and dozen 0.165 - total, I.M.H.O.,.

_Ufa wrote:

respectively the cord Ultimate PE 100mt 0.165 5 flowers Tokyo /.

Have Zebco (this kantora and represents browning) there is Building tools Quantum on 275 meters. Take itself 0.12. For difficult feeders and distant zabrosov 0,17 (he realistically thinner Power Pro 0.15), too, not regret.

I here recently learned that I it turns out cords this offices not three years'm using as spoke here. And already 5 years :D increasingly raze for time not ugonyus.

And 275 meters razmotku from moreover advise, that were gonna divide Soviet, and will as times and on two rods up.
Yes and correctly Sergei he says, little whether what there will happen with 100m razmotkoy. Although Kvantumovskiy this simple, although and not crossbars to clam shell (will explain if interestingly as with this fight) but not from timid dozen. Very its robust the cord. Sorely tested!

F1RST wrote:

Borya, in dura-Ace on Starokonke I bought these 3,000 stradik for 950 Grzywna (. The difference in 200 UAH. Not so kretichna.

Valerchik, so then of course yes!
I was guided on Stradiku on 1240, in RR and have Zachary.
Thank you for a pleasant news!

wrote:

Wu Zebco (this kantora and represents browning) there is Building tools Quantum on 275 meters. Take itself 0.12. For difficult feeders and distant zabrosov 0,17 (he realistically thinner Power Pro 0.15), too, not regret.

duffy333 wrote:

Schnur under this coil in razmotke 100m - as something little will. Deal even not in range missiles zabrosa, and in is, that over time worker the end of the twist are spaced all time podrezaetsya. Yes and dozen 0.165 - total, I.M.H.O.,.

Thank you for advice newbie.
On length not drew attention, only wanted to show-mark twist are spaced.
On diameter until have studied, to comfortable experience was under zabrose. Skills the particularly there is no.
Under gossamer pletenke will have questioning the shock of leader. BADARDINOV, this you perhaps and had in view, to "fight with shells."

wrote:

A importantly advantage this reel, this careful attitude to the rods up. My childhood throwing crime as with this coil, particularly rattle pounder even need not.

'm too shy ask, and how coil carefully applies to the? And that means "with this coil, particularly rattle pounder even need not"? T. E. Imposing this coil fishing pole's roofing itself?

_Ufa wrote:

contaminated gossamer pletenke will have questioning shock-leader. BADARDINOV, this you perhaps and had in view, to "fight with shells."

Kvantumovskim lanyard in diameter 0.12 you just coolly can harvest kormushkami and 100gr weight without shock leader. I enjoyed puffed in diameter 0,17 mm with kormushkami 150 gr. Truth under weight trough 120-150 g even seemed would with amoe a powerful udilishche not seems equipped ;)

About shoklidera, then this not shock leader and the length mono diameter of 0.40-0,50mm and a long 40-50 centimeters (length for convenience zabrosa).

wrote:

i'm ashamed ask, and how coil carefully applies to the? And that means "with this coil, particularly rattle pounder even need not"? T. E. Imposing this coil - a fishing rod's roofing itself?

Yes Th hiding the secrets around the? Put, answer.
About this coils and rods up. Shpulya this reel so aptly there, that knockout twist are spaced with it indeed damaging. Me, too, seemed that forefront the lifeline to the shpuli special meaning not lends range missiles zabrosa. But simply invoking the on spiningu, as enviably far flies otstrelennaya lure, I even, pass drew attention on this under using and this coils. However, indeed better this on practice see.

I zakormochnymi kormushkami'm feeding this coil then give Stradik Szymanowski. So under zakormochnoy and indeed rattle particularly not need to, and this indeed well markedly under using if applicable, reel, please be under it catching on precept made it.

So same I observed ability to easily give the cord under zabrose under it comes to shagging with affected kormushkami 100-120 "grape" with udilischami for whom this weight already not a fad. When fishing pole buckle behind before zabrosom already on strained unrest in heart of, then here already prevents small beer visible relatively cordage. Under this this model coils, quite easily and simply exhausting trough (even downturns) back and have repeatedly.

You, Perhaps even you say for a small ratio. Negatively skazyvayuscheesya on speed vymatyvaniya feeders. This moment, too, was seems interested and me. But Taras Tikkonen as the interest sake of tested this moment on example match (Shinkansen) coils, and this coils. So Lies dependence that than more shpulya (and respectively rotor) those the speed podmotki higher. That is why, on speed podmotki, this coil trough exhausting better position not worse coils smaller size but with greater speed.

Last edited by (Feb 10 2011 13:50:06)

BADARDINOV
Itself your little on the me not need, what you about it write long all known on examples other producers, yes and its experience some what there is. I asked, as the coil can carefully applies to the with President?

wrote:

Shpulya this coils so aptly there, that knockout twist are spaced with it indeed damaging.

Having all that, came to vyvodu- We borrow. :rofl:

wrote:

I asked, as coil can carefully applies to the with President?

I not d rewriting post which wrote higher. There increasingly written. But if for timber not in sight trees, or for dereavyami forests, then Id say. Realistically, on the distance there is far udilishche with test say until 120gr dobrasyvaet crime as 120 + fodder on strained sensations bezboyaznenogo comfort industrialized fishing. The use of coils linked Feder allows dobrasyvat until the same distance there is at all easily and without fear for your cast. Not tone waves EVEN PRI THIS WEB form (crap for Casp, but write to not were forced write pro "oil maslyannoe").

Once became question range missiles zabrosa, so yuzaya one thing and, too, udilishche with cords same thickness, but at different on (and reeling in the cord on coil, believe me I in rate as) the coil linked Feder allows ??? bombarding further not on extremely many, but anyway slightly further.

If little and these answers on the basis of my personal experience, not advertising posts. Pardon, but then the best way to of knowledge will only Vasha personal practice.

BADARDINOV
Thought s understood, little stems truth with my question, this (the size of the and form of shpuli) and so obviously gains in range missiles is possible. But not only from shpuli this gains depends, and to the relations not has. Rome demands not need to, let us consider it only my opinion.

wrote:

The thought s understood, little stems truth with my question, this (the size of the and form of shpuli) and so obviously gains in range missiles is possible.

Thank you for understanding of!

To Stimul-Cash of course that again'm this subject, but all same.

Shimano Super GTM RB.
I have were until this RA, but in view full of dying (ah not full, simply were still in is able, when can be sell). So here is have them was "destkaya" disease - the absence of second bearing on gear is pens. This bearing would put without issues and coil spy dokay the Hood. Now, Kuzbass scheme an RB, saw, that designers suffered there bearing from rollers. And the commercial is obtained set on clenched. So here is that hovers - who bad about molesting RM, is worth whether've immediately bearing in the commercial or he normally predisposition of?

wrote:

. Is worth whether've immediately bearing in the commercial or he normally predisposition of?

This personal deal everyone. I year enjoyed this coil with vtulkami - without problems. If there is desire to put bearing - you. Put it. On my view producers went the right route, without appreciation coils, perestaviv bearing in currencies pens. There he very need.
About controlled strictly for bearing. Bearings accented several types of. Basic two - bearings bearing rollers (traditional) and slip (clenched, insoles). On kolenvalakh cars are worth precisely bearings slip. On them act whopping forces, but they perfectly're nursed manners term. Clenched in video lesoukladyvatelya a bit not the, but principle very look like. If support this knot in purity and sometimes lubricates, then'd last very long. In my opinion.

+3

People! Who knows that this for katukha (brand)? As you think, will be whether she apt for fidera?

Zoom

Last edited by 84 (Feb 13 2011 21:45:37)

Boev wrote:

At kolenvalakh cars are worth precisely bearings slip. On them act whopping forces, but they perfectly're nursed manners term.

A bit like would clarify, that there is served oil under pressure. And not small-until 4 atmospheres, as rule. So create democracies effect akkvaplanirovaniya, and wear minimal. Virtually immediate contact resulting with vkladyshami there is no. And here is clenched case make method powder pressing. Ferrule is obtained porous, propityvaetsya greasing, that there is very well. And works not worse bearing.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Feb 13 2011 21:51:00)

Boev wrote:

. Clenched in video lesoukladyvatelya a bit not the, but principle very look like. If support this knot in purity and sometimes lubricates, then'd last very long.

I inclination is more to vtulke (podshipniku slip) in video lesoukladyvatelya.
Because, that have clenched significantly more Square common ground with hinge rollers, and axis rollers perceives efforts from tension the main not in one, and in two directions - as in side rings rods up (from weight snap and, sometimes, Ryboida, zatsepov, and problem, so and in side shpuli, under namatyvanii on it the main. And especially as relevant the use of clenched in video lesoukladyvatelya - with increase in vymatyvaemogo weight (there's gravy + prikormka + Ryboid + zatsep + problem); camping on E. In primarily this applies to heavy and extra-heavy Feders. In my opinion.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 14 2011 07:30:03)

+1

84 wrote:

"the! Who knows that this for katukha (brand)? As you think, will be whether she apt for fidera?

Skeezy she any - pink shpulya :crazyfun: And on the most a coil, there where capacious shpuli write, Brad some Iranian - Yds ('s yards of the, Arbor (currencies? Axis?? - persistent.)
And if seriously the although would throw exile where you its found - and the interestingly even became, who suchfishing glamour rolls.