All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel

Posts 91 to 120 of 999

wrote:

. From-for moisture that will accumulate thread. In my opinion.

'oc. After season d to do conclusions!

. . - wrote:

as theoretically correctly also wind one on coil, I mean in mind what the right a stretch and as its provide.

I namatyvayu one (yes and mono as such, too,) IRC missing reel in water (build, barrel, bath, body of water). Namatyvayu on coil proactively breach on place it, having missed its (pletnyu or as such) through rings. Reel, especially if on it with the reverse of hand there is ribs of the rigidity in the form of paddles (on-my they precisely for this and invented), in water stands at with certain resistance - is obtained quite the good filament winding.

Dood wrote:

Katushka has system with entitled district SPEED oscillation SYSTEM.

Found reading of on Russian language district SPEED oscillation SYSTEM:

district SPEED oscillation SYSTEM - System dvukhskorostnogo fluctuations. This more a perfect way to laying filament on shpulyu under namotke. The crux of the his is that in earlier rotor reciprocating - displacement movement shpuli occur with varying degrees speed. Forward shpulya is moving quickly, and ago more slowly. This allows vitkam filament lie down on shpulyu without perekhlesta and improves razmotku filament under zabrose.

Here is the reference on the transcript many Shimanovskikh systems and symbols:
http://www.orenfishing.ru/spinning/reel … ymbols.htm

+1

As through book?

wrote:

missing reel with puffed, just put the in box, produce the end of the twist are spaced.

Would still not understood. Andrei do anything pictures if not difficult.

wrote:

essential, previous model, and there how remember I, shpulya not anodirovannaya. Still one of small cons this katukhi - the absence of Teflon (r) laying a under klipsoy. :(

How me not changes memory - the main the difference between essential, and SD in numbers bearings. Have essential, their 4, and have SD - 7. In the rest of the construction similar :writing:

I think, that correctly reeling in - this is so, as referred in instructions to a coil, so as not the pursuit makes, a different times not allows normally also wind as such.

The right filament winding filament on coil, personally for me - "Terra incognito", I still not gather additionally in any way, as this is done.

wrote:

third generation Toyota Prius filament winding filament on coil, personally for me - "Terra incognito", I still not gather additionally in any way, as this is done.

Here is recommendation on namotke filament on coil Shimano Super GT 4,000 RM (scanned with instructions):

http://i042.radikal.ru/0806/47/ad132111cb55t.jpg

wrote:

third generation Toyota Prius filament winding filament on coil, personally for me - "Terra incognito", I still not gather additionally in any way, as this is done.

Not gather additionally in any way essence problems. If coil normal quality with normal fitting the, then no problems not arises.

Dood wrote:

Seneng me not changes memory - the main the difference between essential, and SD in numbers bearings. Have essential, their 4, and have SD - 7. In the rest of the construction similar.

Bearings in SD accurately 7! But walk it in remember I, when a roasting spit essential,, then there shpulya not anodirovannaya. And laying a there is no in both. :(

wrote:

A laying a there is no in both.

Proposed accurately there is on Shimano Super 4,000 GT-RM, white color of. On other my on Shimano Catana 2,500, Exage 3,000 MRA, Exage 4,000 RA interleaves, too, there is no.

Dood wrote:

What on advices, thing this extremely useful and Indispensable UN. I try to put in any situation, and especially under dire cargoes from 60 until 120 grams, unkind work coils with traditional drag (now such coils I have three).

In primarily recommend bring their actions until of automatism - before each zabrasyvaniem to transfer check box in maximally right position (dragging or to keep pressure on shpulyu) - protects under zabrose should sit from damage owing to possible proskakivaniya pletenki or filament under not fully gripped shpule.

After zabrosa - again automatically - check box in the original position (usually secondary). And pushed Friction clutch under this remains in one timesposition as under zabrose, so and under the most it catching.

Without flazhkovogo the brake account for all time before zabrosom friktsionom (front or backdating) down by shpulyu, and after zabrosa - to present Friction clutch on right effort. Beytraner, too, not quite the. So that remains one thing - flazhkovyy drag.

'm using on Heavy feeder similar sort from DAM - thing.

Not Cepelevska, bought coil Cormoran Corcast Super Match 8Pi - 440 Grzywna (. After horse-trading on Bukhara ( fishing market). In goes 3 aluminum match shpuli - podmotka (beking) not need a. Plus I have on a coil Corcast Super Match 2Ai there is still 3 shpuli such a same size - dozen all these 6 twin shpul on 5 mm more diameter shpuli reel EXAGE 4,000 RA - this well for-zabrosa. Small weight coils - about 270 - 290 grams me, too, likes. Ratio the number of - 5.1 :1 -, too, normal.
Apply d on fiderakh - Light and Medium, can and on Extra Heavy (with vershinkami 1.5 and 2 oz).

But more just hit surprised the availability of 2-x the on revolving around shpuli parts of reel. They as would clean up in earlier-home the surface shpuli.
Why they, not know. Can, to raskosami not was glitching down shpuli and not zaputyvalas.

Overall kind of reel with native shpuley. A bit are visible schetochki, on revolving parts of contrary shpuli - there, where usually simply the clearance - schetochki!:

http://s55.radikal.ru/i149/0808/a6/2ce2b7c016aft.jpg

This same the coil, but with shpuley from Corcast Super Match 2Ai:

http://s39.radikal.ru/i085/0808/1d/e64b4b67b289t.jpg

And this coil without shpuli, on revolving around shpuli parts of are visible schetochki, especially leftist well visible:

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/0808/10/787b2cd849fat.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Aug 1 2008 23:10:10)

The coil Shimano Exage 3000MHSRA (EXG3000MHSRA) arrived on base:

http://i032.radikal.ru/0801/a7/eab8296a17a6.jpg

Technical especially: Aluminum chilly-( Emily) Loyalties forged shpulya; Hypergear; Power Roller; chilly-forged by a mystic mechanism; Corps KhT7; Varispeed; Floating "many; Fightin 'Drag; Super fix II; the hilt Biogrip; gearbox Dyna Balance; the spare shpulya;. The shield machine processing.

Characteristics: Weight (grams) - 290; ratio the number of - 6.2 :1; capacious shpuli - 0.18 mm / 130 meters; bearings - 3 + 1 Roller carried; filament winding filament per one turnover handles (centimeters) - 90.

Preparation for staffing began! Over this season understood - on game save the last deal!

Despite use on Catana CATAXCMLMFDR 275 / 336 test until 70 grams (which, too, ordered and hope until tandem arrives) - thank you recommendations Romeo.

Your opinion?

Last edited by (Aug 29 2008 15:58:07)

wrote:

your opinion?

Mean such a coil. For athlete necessarily need to have similar coil in arsenal for speed industrialized fishing on distant made it :cool:

Importantly trough harder 30 grams not kicksledging and as such thicker 0.18 mm diameter (I have is worth 0.16 mm browning Syntec Feeder).

Romeo wrote:

The main thing trough harder 30 grams not kicksledging and as such fatter 0.18 mm.

But as something not threatened both until attention - and cord can be use? Like would the commercial lesoukladyvatelya anodirovan - sensitivity the will higher, and with traditional friktsionom can be under any ceasing play :flag:

wrote:

A as something not threatened both until attention - and the cord can be use?

Flatly cannot be use cord. This matchevaya the coil, have been designed specifically on the use of the woods maximum 0.18 mm. What cord under game stand it catching?

Although under desire also wind can be the cord, but kirsch very little and will deal on zabrose :flag:

Roma not worth in another times buy one tackle on all cases life.

Romeo wrote:

Roma not worth in another times buy one tackle on all cases life.

And I simply asked his assistant :playful: We same to know all opportunities, here is such I much man :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Although under desire also wind can be cord, but kirsch very little and will deal on zabrose.

I have such desire to there is - cord namotan and feels well, namotan on 2 mm below bands - the beardiness there is no - trough'm dropping until 70 grams.

Here is ceasing, especially longest and the thin, under speed the reverse of podmotke often gets twisted around near hook.

wrote:

Cormoran CORCAST Super Feeder 5Pi bought these for 250 UAH.. Katukha bomb lacks only checkboxes, is worth on feeder.

As themselves has shown for time exploitation? Why something want to purchase itself such a.

wrote:

In a whole many run coil, one of the few the sharpened precisely for fidera. Although couple the nuance there is, lacks checkboxes and too big weight (for 90 grams) I would with it not throwing good. But in the rest of the, especially given price simply a fairy tale, even subtler Building tools surprisingly stacks remarkable, in other words realistically could would cost on order more and this its not December would.

Thank you! Apparently, will have to buy some of that.

Found here is here: http://www.rybalka.com.ua/store/catalog … rmoran/50/

Last edited by Alex_Ch (Sep 30 2008 13:45:16)

wrote:

A on what your cast if not secret?

Want easy pikerochek to purchase any, to in next year karasikov on rate harvest.

Alex_Ch wrote:

Found it here is here: http://www.rybalka.com.ua/store/catalog rmoran / 50 /

Ratio the number of 4.2 :1 not very large for fidera, but laying for cycle 68 see Very well, that two spare shpuli, but three (four) was would better. I, here is, without additional spare shpul'm ready for stardom after.

And why precisely under Picker? Capacious, like, a large. From-for 4.2 :1?

And, at all, simpatichnaya.

bond wrote:

A why precisely under Picker? Capacious, like, a large. From-for 4.2 :1?

Yes. And still you're light, as the me.

Incidentally, about:

Alex_Ch wrote:

.. Gave me winter on DR katukhu Shimano Super 3000S GTM-RM. Leader was coming its on back use. But, so as good stick until not has acquired, great about how, that would its put temporarily on feeder.

Something not liked she me on feeder: Kormukhu 40 grams I'm dragging on senses here so, as if there carp kilushka. And why, so and not understood.

Alex_Ch wrote:

.. Gave me winter on DR katukhu Shimano Super 3000S GTM-RM.

Here is this katushechka as times for Mr. Picker here and easy fidera. Expense of high peredatki for one turnover pens wound almost meter twist are spaced. 'm using such already season - until without issues. Very likes.

Boev wrote:

MA It likes.

And what maximum weight feedersre using with it? I already wrote, that me for moreover, to 40 grams old rope-a-account for effort first adhere.

Alex_Ch wrote:

A what maximum weight feedersre using with it? I already wrote, that me for moreover, to 40 grams old rope-a-account for effort first adhere.

Ah, 40 grams this maximum for this coils. Was would peredatka fishing area, can be was would and the graver trough bombarding.

Boev wrote:

Nu, 40 grams this maximum for this reel. Was would peredatka fishing area, can be was would and the graver trough bombarding.

Then all understandable. Will need try, as she themselves will lead with lungs, kormushkami.