All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery KORUM.

Fidery KORUM.

Posts 61 to 90 of 96

Roman2508 wrote:

, Sam will do whether for industrialized fishing plotvichki on a small River and an on fishponds? Or for these money pick a anything more interesting other producers

For industrialized fishing on nesilnom during - be appropriate. But! Naznachnie rods up - had forced scale karpika. So under it comes to shagging small beer it will fail will engage good reassurance from a medium - will more dump fish. But work them on the appropriate distance communication will komfortnіshim, than 12 sovereign. Sewage fish can be cure fidergamom or fishing line. Although as such I not has tried, camping on K. Implicated in arsenal not mean. Fish lot more nagruzit a form and skhody shrink. The form and for: Here much depends on cord - need maximally the thin, after all had forced goes kormushkami until 60 Mr. (overall weight with feeds). Than fatter the cord, those stronger zagnet a form and respectively worse indication poklevki. Pick a substitute for in this price categories of course can be, need to look.

Alex74 wrote:

Fish lot more nagruzit a form and skhody shrink.

When could them perch roughly 300 doubted me that he for industrialized fishing carp. A form gnulsya so that sometimes accounted for to be nervous around of a breakdown and go fly Friction clutch.

Not understand, for what industrialized fishing udilishche. For carp weak and test a small (or in of England carp a minor), and for small fry strongly unsophisticated. Remained only sea Bass, but I have he still not deserved a separate rods up, want modicum a bit universality, to and here and there. And so southern on fishing trip, know where, why, and dragging four rods up, albeit] However one.

Roman2508 wrote:

To carp weak and test a small (or in of England carp a minor), and for small fry strongly unsophisticated.

Yes not listen no one. Normal place it. In including and for small fry :cool: And karpika action will, if suddenly that :flag:

Roman2508
Above all - for a carp. And you homilies. "Dope" in them lack. And intended it for melkokarpa - kil until two. And on plotve I have showed themselves not poorly

Brief events that led to it: - Today on the morning flew in Krasnodar and in rush forgot take with a an additional feeder (everything else competition was in a bag with the evening).
So firmly decided to in this time harvest on Kuban on method, then one stick me little (One Dayva in Krasnodar there is). On upon, potashil bro's in Karpklub. The Mar the entire sold out everywhere, and here is I became obladatelen Korum CS series 11ft. Stick generalship in hand and the price pleasant - 4464 ruble. With Friday on Saturday d testit and update my.

+3

Vadkh wrote:

and here is I became obladatelen Korum CS series 11ft. Stick generalship in hand and the price pleasant - 4464 ruble. With Friday on Saturday d testit and update my.

Ty Sho there testit?, Dayvu its new can immediately me provide. :crazyfun:

Топор wrote:

Ty Sho there testit?, Dayvu its new can immediately me provide. :crazyfun:

In Krasnodar the old Dayva Porky Pig Method Feder of 12.5 ft. So, that excuse :crazy:

Vadkh
Minimalistic audio collages, not relax! :D Wu me son in St. Petersburg, so sho, despoil sho him you pass the Shogun! Ah and if essentially, interesting since your comparisons with fishing on your rivers, after all fishing with method (fletom) quite another.

Топор wrote:

Nu and if essentially, interesting since your comparisons with fishing on your rivers, after all fishing with method (fletom) quite another.

Necessarily update my.

Blackcurrant under flety and karpika fiderok presicious multi-feeder 12.
Many run wand-multi-purpose device for those who but belle and melkokarpa, but not wants to buy different rods up.
Compare can only with 1 st pounder, which enleve - drennan match pro medium 12. Have Corum the ring more, on kvivere, too, big rings, under shock goes is famously. On range missiles zabrosa with fishing line 0.22 the fashion - match pro with burden 50 grams has very powerful hands on 55 meters, Corum on 60, one senses, that quite not limit. Test is specified 1.5 Lb.
Incidentally, pile in arsenal udilishche Korum CS series 12, but unlike presicious, cs - clearly karpovyy, DEAF on the feeder, absolutely not suitable for industrialized fishing melkosrani. So same have presicious rewarding for 2’s knee was, purely karpovoe. T. E. - this 2 different rods up in 1 th. Knee was karpovoe harder than fidernoe, under fidernoe an excellent balance with shimanoy 4,000, under karpovoe - 4,000 not fits balance, although I and not believe in balance in fidernykh game. Catching and 4,000 shimanoy on pikere nekseyv.

Last edited by ChampioN (Jun 14 2013 00:22:55)

+2

Vadkh wrote:

separable events that led to it: - Today on the morning flew in Krasnodar and in rush forgot take with a an additional feeder (everything else competition was in a bag with the evening).
So firmly decided to in this time harvest on Kuban on method, then one stick me little (One Dayva in Krasnodar there is). On upon, potashil bro's in Karpklub. The Mar the entire sold out everywhere, and here is I became obladatelen Korum CS series 11ft. Stick generalship in hand and the price pleasant - 4464 ruble. With Friday on Saturday d testit and update my.

Chirkni pro stick please!

Bountiful days.

Decided to itself to buy some of that lite, for karasikov / melkokarpa on small lakes, perhaps will even be used for weak tide. Alighted on two versions: KORUM CS (11 ") and Preston COMPETITION Picker (10-11"). Of course more inclination is to Preston, tasty the price have him now in the flagship, but reviews about offense on site "not very" :)
Like would hear comparison these two sticks. Potrusit until that it can't, and not fact that tickles, that me strongly upset.

In advance thank you.

Эдуард wrote:

outskirts days.

Decided to itself to buy some of that List, for karasikov / melkokarpa on small lakes, perhaps will even be used for weak tide. Alighted on two versions: KORUM CS (11 ") and Preston COMPETITION Picker (10-11"). Of course more inclination is to Preston, tasty the price have him now in the flagship, but reviews about offense on site "not very"
Like would hear comparison these two sticks. Potrusit until that it can't, and not fact that tickles, that me strongly upset.

Thank you in advance.

Bought Corum CS 10. " Likened the with Preston, wasn't brave.. In short, me on authoritarianism more Corum grassroots. But 10-pay with normal tranportnoy-, and 11 th under 1.8 Dam.

абориген wrote:

I’ve bought Corum CS 10. " Likened the with Preston, wasn't brave.. In short, me on authoritarianism more Corum grassroots. But 10-pay with normal transportation-, and 11 th under 1.8 Dam.

In Russia in daunting 3,000 Br, for these money not thinking took. Increasingly summer in work from petty small fry until 3kg carp. Only with vershinkami calamity. After easy shkuringa marshal from Foton Pro. Until held on.

+1

Could you tell me have Corum there is fidera stransportirovkoy normal regularly until 1.5 Dam, in growth 3.6?

Прикольный wrote:

Say, is have Corum there is fidera stransportirovkoy normal regularly until 1.5 Dam, in growth 3.6?

There is no, have them 3chastnik just one in length of his 10. " The rest all dvukhchastniki.

Прикольный wrote:

Say, is have Corum there is fidera stransportirovkoy normal regularly until 1.5 Dam, in growth 3.6?

Korum CS Series 10 '- length 309sm
Third. Recover. 126 centimeters

., thanks for the intel.

Dobryi day, bought today Korum CS Series 10 'ft, stick very liked on authoritarianism. In goes resisted 2 kvirtipa green color of. Who’such Korum have all 2 kvirtipa green color of or they must be different flowers, that would can be was determine on how many ounces (the so as I have arises suspicion, that in no clothing left that the been a mix-up)

Perhaps two different LIGHT tip (ORANGE), HEAVY tip (GREEN) http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … -cs-series

Thank, tomorrow'm going to go to change kvirtip

CVI wrote:

two different LIGHT tip (ORANGE), HEAVY tip (GREEN)

100%

And again hello, became owner CS 10, the first the impression positive, such delicate snastyu still not eiaee. Became torture question about a coil for him, put Riobi 4,000 what the velikovatoy 6600m, there is still 2000 flagman esprit with Nimera, but with such dimension in feeder not eiaee, 3,000 in arsenal there is no to time calculating what. Question no size would?

ProDiJ wrote:

And again hello, became owner CS 10, the first the impression positive, such delicate snastyu still not catching. Became torture question about a coil for him, put Riobi 4,000 what the velikovatoy 6600m, there is still 2000 flagman esprit with Nimera, but with such dimension in feeder not eiaee, 3,000 in arsenal there is no to time calculating what. Question no size would?

Budgetary a series of coils KORUM CS SERIES 3,000 and 4,000 REELS.
I averaged such kit. On my view in 4,000 all ??? preferable, than in 3,000 (figure roughly coincides with Shimanovskoy classification)

ProDiJ wrote:

CS 10

On this place it a beam ring little moreover that small even and close to a coil is worth. In size shpuli I would more 3,000 on shimano does not pose. I have is worth Shimano seido 3,000 ra. If need a... a lot bigger I would recommended SPRO dragmaster in size 830. There quite a powerful mechanism under relatively not big shpule. If budget allows ideal of an would was what any Daiwa in size 2,500 - 3,000, to example legalic

Last edited by Ружо (Mar 9 2014 16:40:12)

ProDiJ wrote:

And again hello, became owner CS 10, the first the impression positive, such delicate snastyu still not catching. Became torture question about a coil for him, put Riobi 4,000 what the velikovatoy 6600m, there is still 2000 flagman esprit with Nimera, but with such dimension in feeder not catching, 3,000 in arsenal there is no to time calculating what. , why the size have any advice for?

Dobryi day, put itself coil Daiwa laguna E the size of the shpuli 2,500 (tests over successfully) remained very exasperated, and so same ever tried on Shimano exage 2,500 and 3,000, here already see on budget.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … a-laguna-e

Wanted to choking off distance 10-about 20m on white puppies were born, fully-fledged Picker not wanted to, need was something that could tackles with nesilnym the passage with kormushkami until 60gr, today took away CS 10ft, supplied in fatter than have prestonovskogo the medium, a form have komelya thinner than on quite slightly-slightly the same the medium, the reservoir capacity until morning. EXG4000FC (375gr) - heavy for him, EXG4000FD (320gr) - it looked norms, importantly to zakhlestov for the first ring not was, otherwise will have 3,000 seek. The quality of assembly - Guano :), dismantled well with pens, so Ava to traffic jam podgonyalas drunk Chinese, and fact cork then stupidly podrezalas knife throw :D, have been arguing clothe done - nor one not enters :D, took out nulevku, 5 minutes shkuringa and all'oc, but himself fact, as recognized from the well selected anecdote - is heavily finalize an a file in it :D. In general and a whole tolerable for these money, in Saturday d on River oblavlivat.

Last edited by up6uc (Jul 9 2014 22:14:47)

up6uc wrote:

CS 10ft

Strange. With my increasingly normally was. How big, done includes, truth red ushatalas almost immediately. Honored in Productions that this have many, now want pick a from another producer. And. And even - until feeder a new was under zabrose trough 40gr in handle epoxy cracked. After several fishing trips ratchet up unsupportable

Tell, and anyone but or eiaee Korum CS 9ft? Think over shorting. Not's a little too short? In this price real competitors not find. Can spit out everything something?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery KORUM.