All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Attention - was opened garage.

Attention - was opened garage.

Posts 1 to 30 of 70

Today at night have aleek Terranova (TARANOFF) was opened garage and learned many things, in including and fishing some tackle. :canthearyou:

1. Platform Golden pilotsramnaya with transportation system (such in country not many.

2. kofr Acropolis KV-9a.

3. Fidernye rods up:
-Shimano SpeedMster AX Medium 3,66m.
-Shimano SpeedMster Medium 3,66m.
-Shimano BeastMaster BX Heavy 3,96m.
-Shimano Nexave BX Light 3,35m.
-Daiwa TD HF-2 3,9m/150.

4. Coils:
- Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB
- Shimano Aspire 4,000 RA - 2 Tennessee
- Shimano Exage 4000 RA
- Shimano Exage 3000 MHSRB.

5. Podsak Milo, Pluto.

6. Different nick and fence.

A huge PROSBA to all, whom will become something known, or someone you will offer the above things - inform me or Aliku on the telephone (050-271-21-45).
Hope, that somewhere this comes up.

Raasclaat, man - I would shot. Here is!':hobo:

Prozhivu. And I would shut down in garage until the early season - let eats all prikormku. Aliku - my understanding of.

Boev wrote:

Today at night have aleek Terranova (TARANOFF) was opened garage and learned many things, in including and fishing cordage.

On the future. When in garages something sgruzhaete after fishing in including and some tackle. Not strongly "afishiruyte" this (i.e. try this to do when no one near not there is. So as 100% such theft come on preliminary up on a tip. :dontknow:

Them not case. So that need to be be careful. Well is possible option particularly if garage in cooperative that neighbors on suites and of its some tackle and they nowhere not will pop up. If garage under homes, then sokree just this were a couple of meth heads and return little chance that tickles so as dose need a every day and long these cordage on the murky market "light" not will :dontknow:

'm sympathetic in general :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 1 2011 12:05:03)

And still Oleg, and except cordages from garage that-thread the establishment? Simply if took only cordage, then is worth pause. Means knew for than has been going and knew to whom go.

There is no words, 're screwed. Lucas.

Yeah this tin. Need to on keenest wake and the then it is unrealistic will find.

TARANOFF wrote:

In is the and deal, that cocksucker's confiscated only rods up, katukhi and station.

Romeo wrote:

And still Oleg, and except cordages from garage that-thread the establishment? Simply if took only cordage, then is worth pause. Means knew for than has been going and knew to whom go.

Something me suggests that you would could ?????????????????????????????? if would learned who this made :dontknow:

This 100% not a couple of meth heads. Tires zbagrit much easier and as quietly as possible. Means you ‘ fisherman. That doubly this. And likely my method diduktsii me suggests that human you this likely know or have on you people which you know. Ah roughly so.

On keenest wake not tickles so as let me give you example

Sergey@F wrote:

I'll sell you fidernoe udilishche Shimano Speedmaster AX MEDIUM Feeder 12 '0' 'ST

Boev wrote:

-Shimano SpeedMster AX Medium 3,66m.

http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=667#p39178

So that robіt conclusions - calculate it is unrealistic otherwise will have to suspect all :flag: Alik deal with it and do conclusions on the future.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 1 2011 15:11:43)

Romeo wrote:

What something me suggests that you would could ?????????????????????????????? if would learned who this made :dontknow:

This 100% not a couple of meth heads. Tires zbagrit much easier and as quietly as possible. Means you ‘ fisherman. That doubly this. And likely my method diduktsii me suggests that human you this likely know or have on you people which you know. Ah roughly so.

+1

Have my known couple of years ago was opened garage, aside from car for good Knocked and Grk: Naduvnukhu with motor, together udilisch, Pandora (, potato) blyosen-voblerov, coils, tent, tiles and etc. As least on minigruzovike swept. For hour manage them. So here is guys only this summer restored greater part of create supports. There is no, not found, and simply new bought. In militia the of course claimed, but bribery "0." Mindful state of men after theft, illustrate Terranova. Virtually in any place fishing there is "is a master seats", camping on E. Barfly. Here is such would ask around "who Th saw", but here is how times off-season it is. Attendance sharply declined.

Romeo wrote:

What something me suggests that you would could ?????????????????????????????? if would learned who this made

This 100% not a couple of meth heads. Tires zbagrit much easier and as quietly as possible. Means you ‘ fisherman. That doubly this. And likely my method diduktsii me suggests that human you this likely know or have on you people which you know.

Fully agree with Roma. To theft from “own ” people, which or knew about how, where housewife cordage, or those who not one times saw, as these cordage (were loaded-vygruzhalis) from garage.
'm sympathetic from the entire souls.

Boev wrote:

Today at night have aleek Terranova (TARANOFF) was opened garage

! ', of course.

Romeo wrote:

What something me suggests, that you would could ??????????????????????????????, if would learned, who this made

Here is this can scarcely. Appears fisherman understands, that these terms of a set of himself particularly not pop that up.. And sell familiar, too, very creepy. Likely they're going to take in sosedne-long drives area and intends for quarter-prices sellers on market spots. And those not cater'll be sold out on their. I'm so sorry for.

viktorf wrote:

to theft from “own ” people, which or knew about how, where housewife some tackle, or those who not one times saw, as these some tackle (were loaded-vygruzhalis) from garage.

Here is this is true.

Romeo wrote:

So that robіt conclusions - calculate it is unrealistic otherwise will have to suspect all

And here is this foolish to suspect forums. This then - samozaglot! Not think, that here such idiots there is.

Last edited by IgorLb (Dec 1 2011 20:45:24)

IgorLb wrote:

A here is this foolish to suspect forums. This then - samozaglot! Not think, that here such idiots there is.

And ???? here forumchane? I led example in terms moreover that even if will pop up such rods up, then not blackmail threat has been removed not the thief and any kind of problem will be directed instead pіshokhіdnim move in wood. Nothing not'll get to prove and can be with big likely accuse utterly an innocent man rights.

I moreover that all these calls in-style and here is who hear it and here is who ??? fluff piece a total. Such cordages in the same Dnieper River pouring the number and not fact that even they were bought in Dnieper River have many - so that this utopia!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 1 2011 22:50:11)

IgorLb wrote:

That this can scarcely. Appears fisherman understands, that these terms of a set of himself particularly not pop that up..

This why this? For "legalization" any of higher listed cordages enough here on Forum unsubscribe that type bought such a great stick. Coil and camping on P. Options seats purchases a million. And catch it itself on health. And what claims? Ah recognized as children small :dontknow:

Still times closing that some tackle tselenapravleno cocksucker's confiscated and so taking rather for personal possession ah or for sales through staff as it comes / have. And bail out for such it comes / have can be decently!

I arguing against without of emotions.

IgorLb wrote:

This is then - samozaglot! Not think, that here such idiots there is.

And as'll get to prove that this some tackle not his? Even 4000m2 as well as interestingly hear options :crazyfun:

And and still. People stole the cordage 100% knew about their real value of, and perishing believe me such people VERY a bit. Constantly use on church with fishermen which seeing my cordage and asking how many they are worth very strongly and genuinely are surprised at, i.e. they even not suspect that with President can so much cost. So that this still glee way to pause. And not to mention platform, little who at all understands why the hell would this bulky hell is that need a. Let us to think is logical and much will become understandable.

Posnimayte pink lens finally. Too many of similarities. :rain:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 1 2011 22:48:03)

+1

Alik hold on! Illustrate as you liked such kit.
Let never with you such not will happen more and you rather or will you give it back increasingly ago or obzavedyoshsya new even best rigging of this ship.
Hold on!

But the likelihood that whom any will offer something buy all-??? there is. Alik! I'm so sorry for, plus, he kills-would thugs, but first their need to find.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Ionou never with you such not will happen more and you rather or will you give it back increasingly ago or obzavedyoshsya new even best rigging of this ship.
Hold on!

Here is this the right philosophy! This reason start all with zero with accumulated weight experience - therefore kit can be more thoughtful and the best!

Alik Mailitis and my condolences. Run the last on anyone case still and pawn-shops (they, too, podtorgovyvayut fishing now). Ah and of course in Google Trends volume index, are looking for every day sale it comes / have these cordages. Alik strongly not rastrayuysya not nayduutsya then can buy even better of new purchases.
Uploaded on talking obyavu can somewhere and become incorporated into.

Last edited by adnkiev (Dec 1 2011 23:58:27)

Romeo wrote:

and ???? here forumchane? I led example in terms moreover that even if will pop up such rods up, then not blackmail threat has been removed not the thief and any kind of problem will be directed instead pіshokhіdnim move in wood. Nothing not'll get to prove and can be with big likely accuse utterly an innocent man rights.

Here is reason, (truth not cheerful) celebrate their some tackle one you famous label. Ah so to sale not seriously impair, if that.
Never their cordage not methil. Now wondered.

Thank you, men.
Only that walking with sledakami in garage and observed, that wheels from station, too, there is no% -)
Unfortunately, will have recognize, that man knew for than goes, and get it. ha ha ha wheels on station no chair or any space. And so not like on someone from their to think :canthearyou:

Last edited by TARANOFF (Dec 2 2011 01:10:09)

Forgot add in list things TD HF-2 3.9 until 150. :angry:

Tin. Need to was put what-thread GSM donging on garage. Or although would oralku. Costs less than one katukhi, but how many would I saved. For mind need to to pay. :(

TARANOFF wrote:

A so not like on someone from their to think

Alik so the world works. Can and stupidity I’d say, but better you not to know who this made to terminally in humans not disappointed :hobo: :dontknow:

And pro the wheels to platform this still in greater least confirms my words. Units of who know that need to their no chair or any space. :mad:

Genuinely I'm so sorry for Aliku.

Text or: On Forum House Rybak's (Kyiv) on message about the theft cordages emerged such post:

. About theft.
Now. Maybe, you in Kievan area same time cases theft from garages (4-1-1 from militias). Steal proprietary mostly electric, fishing some tackle and other not overall things. Why - typically nor alarm nor witnesses there is no.

Caveat emptor!

Tin, in one moment lose their all, 'm sympathetic.

adnkiev wrote:

uploaded on talking obyavu can somewhere and become incorporated into.

Ah, at all something, I, too,. In this same the Frost,but a bit before.
And even on several forums. :writing:
In searching for the entire country.

Yes, wheels terminally forced ought :canthearyou:
But as among their the seek?? Station this sell imperceptibly not tickles, withdraw with it Gone Fishin '(, too,.
Very stupid deed. I even ready for reward return, camping on K. Things simply will lie without affairs.: '(

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Attention - was opened garage.