All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Attention - was opened garage.

Attention - was opened garage.

Posts 61 to 70 of 70

Me temka-hooked, male and not help man? Far fling money? # maps? Or other convenient way,

Alik, I'm so sorry for about the theft, but want ask resolution to publish yours announcement of theft from cordages have us in Voronezh, and the free loaders have us buy some tackle under enough, almost for a gift.
Can something thing to the surface.
The fact, that acted vivid, in sight on face, or well were instructed.
So, that to receive an answer.
PS: Now uploaded message about theft from as Member club Minnow, in closed the Frost.
Access to it have just 19 man from 4 thousand Registered.

With enormous respect, Bunin Oh. BC

Last edited by Олег Николаевич Бунин (Dec 3 2011 14:05:48)

Олег Николаевич Бунин wrote:

He fact, that acted vivid, in sight on face, or well were instructed.

But Alik denies, that this their fly fishermen. And others’not can know, that in God knows what garage, there is cool some tackle. I, all-???, inclination is to thieves-nerybolovam, either to its, as not regrettably about this to think.

Alik, all done, announcement Gwinnett County on the general observations.
The reference: http://minnow.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3086

With enormous respect, Bunin O. BC

What news, hints there is?

With enormous respect, Bunin O. BC

Олег Николаевич Бунин wrote:

what are the news, hints there is?

The kind aquarium. Nothing no one will find.

I from, some, good have the its homes, but garage, too, there is. I think will zbrasyvat all wholesale - and not Finally able to near. But man which all will claim - part of will on sale. Pradlagayu write obyavy in online; it's on subject buy, so same inspect on fish. Sites topics prodam- you its good Perhaps and on photographs, will learn. Chance little. 'm sympathetic.

Tube top fruit, here is other: http://forum.fishing-ua.com/showthread.php?t=7838
Nor on that not implying anything, simply stumbled in 120

Last edited by alik40 (Dec 15 2011 16:10:07)

alik40 wrote:

tube top fruit, here is other: http://forum.fishing-ua.com/showthread.php?t=7838
Nor on that not implying anything, simply stumbled in 120

Began bear on-hunts :crazyfun:

Incidentally place it already sold. And at very nekisloy price. :dontknow: profoundly sad all of this. As only thieves'll find out that some tackle Prince on such prices push the garages start Lancing a with buckets. Not keep some tackle In garages!

At the other Forum has passed 4-1-1 that in Zaporozhye on accurately such same scheme have exposed garage spinningista and learned on very a major amount and tackle shop. ????, too, have many appeared a sense of that trusili garage very to assimilate in spinningovoy it catching people. So as simple silicon not took and sedobku took. As something so :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 15 2011 16:21:51)

Romeo wrote:

at the other Forum has passed 4-1-1 that in Zaporozhye on accurately such same scheme have exposed garage spinningista

That most interesting, that increasingly learned a day to!
Yeah, and with rubber nothing but thieves accurately not oshiblisya!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Attention - was opened garage.