All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

bormanb wrote:

“I don’t more just liked klipsovatsya little ring from condom. Reliably, optimal stretching. Yes and have known products emerges another option use.

http://news.rambler.ru/29021564/ nebyudzhetnenko soon will be. The rubber band more expensive fidera, coils and pletni with EU - is nonsense. :dontknow:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 6 2015 15:32:20)

bormanb wrote:

“I don’t more just liked klipsovatsya little ring from condom. Reliably, optimal stretching. Yes and have known products emerges another option use.

In sense: - using it on direct appointment, then protein in prikormku, and ring on coil :crazyfun: :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

In sense: - using it on direct appointment, then protein in prikormku, and ring on coil

Ah and that to-- crisis. :dontknow: An individually to Go Fishing, separately for it's time for some johnnies having to buy. :D :D :D

Ah then medical gloves off even byudzhetney option :flag:
And if seriously, the rubber band Good on original stage. Better use fidergam, for example from disconnector, toughness and elasticity in the most times. Furnishing gum, modern (enough quickly) otgibayut clip-on earring (plastic) and for it enough often are beginning occur zakhlyosty.
Modern, need learn fling accurately, in including and on expanding, and so same learn correctly break your fall, then the need in rezinkakh quite won. Balanced tackle, not sozdayut the form, even more would facilitate this process.

Bought today have themselves in city of, that interestingly coil - legend Exceler (14) 3,000. 'm gonna post photo. Later d skedaddle before they get as such. My block with the phone.
Like express lasting gratitude Vadkh, G R E Y and duffy333! Thank you you friends!

http://i077.radikal.ru/1502/7a/06cc55e40854.jpg
http://s013.radikal.ru/i322/1502/87/e40e1276ecca.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i443/1502/45/d5473e30a0c1.jpg
http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1502/79/1a14ab6f5914.jpg

Later before will make photo as she will on glass tinkles.
Now’s start hide for 3,500-oops, which there is only in 2 stores Moscow in available.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 6 2015 19:38:06)

+1

Ah until "the legend" tethered far :D - there is no until sufficient number of on the hands of and input broad public with fishing trips. Although materials, construction and the price give on this hope.

The only that distinguishes its from other katukh have dayvy in this price range so this the caret on two encompassing and gender corps from metal, everything else as have all. And,, yes small holes on shpule need to it to plug up than any, and the through them on the rod the entire prikormka together with soil and salts of different-the sugars with hands constitute will, when it otkidyvat.

duffy333 wrote:

Although materials, construction and the price give on this hope.

He said, theatre lightly coil :crazyfun:

Not, I one hand Blast's I'm petting, and the second Kastizm :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t, I a hand Blast's I'm petting, and the second Kastizm :crazyfun:

As you hard, however :crazyfun: Rook lacks :D

mixa wrote:

the only that distinguishes its from other katukh have dayvy in this price range so this the caret on two encompassing and gender corps from metal, everything else as have all.

Ah, not quite so :D

Vadkh wrote:

. Hands lacks :D

:hobo:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/3338620e5fe7f92b31525e6adfd251f7/1423273997/17331/795169/1_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-02-07-01-53/i9-7698085/500x131-r/i.gif

G R E Y wrote:

:hobo:

Simply what the octopus :crazyfun:

Guys, and here is if I decide all ??? order katukhen from yapondii, and if me you business even, how I understood need to:
1. To convert currency from r in $?
2. Far thread their put an, as like, Vebmani / Yandex and etc?
Or as payment happening? Usually I chz a receipt in Bank, rarely chz mobile Bank.
How many will to this cost hard time delivering until trades abroad, on trades abroad ESM me khodilo- here roughly know.
Figured, well, can realistically OMEGA came 4500 mutanut before hurricane season. Have yap she order 12tr goes, found on what the little website in Rf under Made to Order 22tr.

zloyartist wrote:

Guys, and here is if I decide all ??? order katukhen from yapondii, and if me you business even, how I understood need to:
1. To convert currency from r in $?
2. Far thread their put an, as like, Vebmani / Yandex and etc?
Or as payment happening? Usually I chz a receipt in Bank, rarely chz mobile Bank.
How many will to this cost hard time delivering until trades abroad, on trades abroad ESM me khodilo- here roughly know.
Figured, well, can realistically OMEGA came 4500 mutanut before hurricane season. Have yap she order 12tr goes, found on what the little website in Rf under Made to Order 22tr.

1. , to excite card with opportunity to pay through Internet (modicum in rubles, modicum in than), you put on it achieve escape amount, and will you happiness.
2. Can register its in the system however. Only tick there install there, that to pay on course yours bank, so cheaper will conversion. Through this system can be return payment, if shoals what occur.
3. Under increasingly accounts you simply point as to pay regulation, card or through PeyPel. I.e. all in five minutes will happen not raising fifth point with a chair. And then Cote d’Azur, and track this concert tours sending through Trading Post Russia. As write, that has arrived in your worded, gonna run for by a sending on-. I. Here is she long awaited the coil. :cool:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 7 2015 12:13:21)

+1

Thank. Proactively all understandable, if all ??? I think of anything, then of course still draw on my.

FS now. Maybe, you kazhys any map of chz staff to pay, yuzal as Gazprom, Savings, VTB24, ordinary wage payment)

zloyartist wrote:

Thanks to the boys at. Proactively all understandable, if all ??? I think of anything, then of course still draw on my.

FS now. Maybe, you kazhys any map of chz staff to pay, yuzal as Gazprom, Savings, VTB24, ordinary wage payment)

Wage payment weird. :D "Undesirable" shine "At it as nor as your have a vested earned remittances. Any bank card molitvakh and will you happiness.

Last edited by Freemason (Feb 7 2015 18:25:51)

Agree) I so to word)) well modicum aglitskiy pump not need to. Progress)

Zametli have a new reel 14 exceler 3,000 (bought 2 days ago), when it's stuck in her goes through Monk's, seamless and soft move have reel this feature of is understandable-super, at the expense Diggier. But when you spin katu heard kakoeto shyorkane (on the softness course not affects) such a sense of as if that the about that the dripping wet.
That this may be? On regale compared shyorkane, too, present.

Maxik87 wrote:

At regale compared shyorkane, too, present.

I such shyorkane irresistible on TD Tierra 4,000, roughly through 3-4 first fishing. Not became deal in this phenomenon - sold on figs! :hobo:
Say, that this signature chiphave some coils Dayva. :dontknow:

Last edited by Dood (Feb 8 2015 17:48:23)

Dood wrote:

I such shyorkane irresistible on TD Tierra 4,000, roughly through 3-4 first fishing. Not became deal in this phenomenon - sold on figs!
Say, that this signature chip have some coils Dayva.

Edited Dood (Today 17 :48: 23)

Thank you Dood. Means so and there is, on work not affects and okay).

Maxik87 wrote:

. But when you spin katu heard kakoeto shyorkane (on the softness course not affects) such a sense of as if that the about that the dripping wet.

Arrows painted:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/6459d5994ce4bb204a5d231bcde20ca7/1423418361/39704/795169/22__500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-02-08-17-59/i9-7705718/440x379-r/i.gif

+1

G R E Y wrote:

arrows painted:

Better idea lubricate these that direct, such a solution issue?

777V777 wrote:

. Better idea lubricate these that direct, such a solution issue?

Decision issue - not seek decision issue :D Construct such a :dontknow: MOVIE to do center of the spool periodically, and increasingly. Move have coils very good, as for its prices.

G R E Y in another times persuaded. Thank you! But as often to do Maintenance?
Want itself even cable in couple of 3,500 the size of the for heavy. To immediately 2 rank service.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 9 2015 07:55:52)

Maxik87Skyfall application of not I’d say, consumerism other forumchane. Not fiderist I :hobo:

G R E Y wrote:

Maxik87 Skyfall application of not I’d say, consumerism other forumchane. Not fiderist I

Spasibo.G R E Y, so you same and're helping fideristam.

All hello.
Say, here the most advanced set fidernyy forum :)
Very interested in a new coil Daiwa Match Winner 4012 QDA

http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/sites/daiwasports.co.uk/files/styles/zoomed_product/public/dwa_matchwinner_2508dqda_main.jpg

Are found all fidernye fichi on acceptable price. Plan use on Zemeks Grand 390 / 120 and, if test balance, on 420 / 180 with kormushkami until 120 grams. Lakes, Volga, Khopyor River, Don.
Interested in, inherited whether voice-over balls from eight, quoted in such specifications. Been digging in foreign sites, the big info and input not found. Am asking your credible opinion, and also soavnenie with Preston PC-R 6,000.

TTKh (kopipast):

A series of coils Daiwa Match Winner QDA was specifically is designed for game stand and as industrialized fishing. ABS shpulya large diameter combined with trailer lesoukladyvatelya Twist Buster II gives opportunity to fish on a large celestial distances and excludes opportunity confuse as such.

Model 3012 and 4012 perfectly suited to work with the subtle mono or pletyonymi leskami. Phillips head filament winding provides an ideal laying fishing line of yours even very small diameter.

Version of 4012 was specifically is designed for tough demands in as industrialized fishing - a strong axis and transfer of easily weather tension dire feeders.

8 steel steel ball bearings (incl. 2 "CRBB");
Hardbody-Z aluminum Corps;
Round klipsa for filament HIP;
System Quick Drag for ideal vyvazhivaniya;
Mgnovennyy holdup ahead reversal Infinite Montagu-reverse;
Great uladka fishing line of yours Cross IAM;
Similarly rotor;
Protivozakruchivayuschiy the commercial lesoukladyvatelya Twistbuster II;
Hollow shackle lesoukladyvatelya Airbail;
A quiet kolebatelnaya system Silent oscillation Gecko;
Aluminum the spare shpulya;
. The shield with increased handle;
Weight 445 Mr.
Vymotka 86 centimeters / about

Sorry for greater picture and that distracted from important affairs.

PILOTon99
And ratio? 1 :4 ,7?

PILOTon99 wrote:

In attendance all fidernye fichi on acceptable price.

Ah I would not said that it had the price very When does acceptable. :D 140 funtey however. HERE

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3