All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Genius
Except prices there is another lack of - nothing another in hands not will you take, I have such sorrow.

+1

Genius wrote:

...Daiwa Tournament Basia 45 QDX.
Homilies me dissuaded)

In some from Bas "white" aluminum driven by with teflon the cover. In it same nerazbornoy Knob without ShP., difficult peel the. Ah, and the total "feature" dayvovskikh coils on beskonechnike - this very beskonechnik from an aluminium alloy. In the rest of the - shedevralnaya reel, 's Iovely done.

+1

Reversing, pundits and lovers. Need your opinion, will face whether 2014 EXCELER 3012H on Lite Shimano Catana CX (any seafood brunch)?
Distance until first rings 40sm, domestic dozen rings 11.5 mm (on Roulette, more precise instruments under hand NEMA). Not will whether she a little too big for? 3500ya looks on it perishing too complicated. Or look narrowly to 2506H? But there and here in short, and maximal burden on the freak 2.5, but peredatka even higher - 6.0. Think, this will be quite busts.
Wanted on Lite to buy some of that six coil with vymotkoy under meter. Basic weight 25-35gr + fodder (small, medium-size on Abai feed and fletiki 25-30gr).

Alighted precisely on 3012H so as she quietly must cope with such headings,, even given peredatku 5.6. But conclusions made only from's read on Forum. Of what praise 14 ekseller in 3,500 size and on what weight place 3500k.

Last edited by lawl (Mar 22 2015 22:25:51)

Podskajite respected. Want decide on their purchases and pick a to flagmanovskim mantareyam dayvovskie coils. Fidera respectively Lite, Volkswagen Jetta TDI and Hevy (the that 3.6 100gr). Budget 2,500-3000 UAH maximum on every. What model me come under every?

Last edited by Laider (Mar 28 2015 23:04:10)

Ekseler 14 th year, in my opinion. Truth for khevika will have borrow model in size 3,500 with Japanese market.

On Lite ekseler 3,000 well be appropriate or can be Lexa 2,500-3000

Ekseller 14 th 4,000. Ekstrokhevik ant it was sufficient?

duffy333 wrote:

Ekseler 14 th year, in my opinion. Truth for khevika will have borrow model in size 3,500 with Japanese market.

And can be more Nitty Gritty? As distinguish 14 th from more early? Curiously X, Z and camping on P. Than 3,500 Japanese different from Europe (except spare shpuli)? On Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,000?

In this dead bough or previous other, Ekseler 14 described :flag:

Laider wrote:

A can be more Nitty Gritty? As distinguish 14 th from more early? Curiously X, Z and camping on P. Than 3,500 Japanese different from Europe (except spare shpuli)? On Lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,000?

Here is pro Ekseler from ambient-and: coils Dayva 2

For the European market Ekseler in size 3,500 with "normal" peredatkoy (4.9 :1 = 87sm for turnover) not delivered. Instead it goes "high speed" model (5.7 :1 = 101sm for turnover) - she has index ON present in's title means + the spare shpulya.

But as out of line size dayvy and shimano? 3,000 on dayve this 4,000 on shimano?

The difference in 500)

Have dura-Ace 4,000-the test has shpulyu 50mm, and 3,000-the test on Dayve larger - 54mm.
2,500 on Dayve this dozen shpuli 48mm, if am not mistaken.
Typically dayvovskie 2,500-the test and 3,000-the test have the same mechanism. So same as and 3,500 / 4,000, too, have one mechanism on two.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 30 2015 15:37:04)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

2,500-the test and 3,000-the test have the same mechanism.

And from-for what different ratio the number of on ekselere between 2,500 and 3,000? If mechanism on the idea of measured. And in weight the difference in 45 grams only from-for shpuli?

And still question. Than differ 2,500 and 2506? Only knobom and petty shpuley?

Last edited by Laider (Mar 30 2015 20:00:05)

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall Kostizmu-Cherepizmu - bearings in the commercial without dances with FIBPlus not become. Need other clamping ring, in native bearings not climb.

Bearings 5kh9kh3 (2 ?o) + several washers - become normally. These servismeny forever all't confuse and are going to complicate :D. Theme long be revealed rybatsyugami Propulsion St. Petersburg, and Propulsion Of Kyiv, and also under the auspices Japanese firms "Crew Cut" :idea:

Last edited by Alex74 (Apr 3 2015 17:11:35)

+2

G R E Y wrote:

Theoretically, the commercial should work long and happily. Special need in Quick bearings like as there is no. But practice will show.
In the handle two ShP are being called into without problems. And they there, it seems, need - clenched or plastic.

Sergei, ??? consider, I its Kastizm specifically until not became modernize.

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall Kostizmu-Cherepizmu - bearings in the commercial without dances with FIBPlus not become. Need other clamping ring, in native bearings not climb.

Nothing not're confusing? I have drum does not, but in the commercial my Cast 'izm 25QD quietly have become bearings on scheme, that gave some porcupines and that uploaded here on Forum Vadkh: coils Dayva 2
And in ProKargo accurately so same have become have couples my good known (Alex74 already wrote higher pro this).

Laider wrote:

A from-for what different ratio the number of on ekselere between 2,500 and 3,000? If mechanism on the idea of measured. And in weight the difference in 45 grams only from-for shpuli?

I don't know :dontknow:. Rather just because for different tasks are intended - the Japanese big estety and under enleve particular species fish specific snastyu can "'s" a certain the size of the reel. If would I handling of a these two reel. And so except his 3,500-pay I from this line of in the hands of kept only 3,000-the test for the European market - the which goes with index 3000NA and peredatkoy 5.6 :1

Laider wrote:

And still question. Than differ 2,500 and 2506? Only knobom and petty shpuley?

Have 2506 Friction clutch "weaker" according to in spreadsheet.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2015 17:53:16)

+1

Except 2 bearings 5kh9kh3 and 3 washers 5kh6kh0.2 they for rollers nothing not were expelled :dontknow: - here is full set of upgrade(together with bearings in Knob) for Daiwa Cast 'izm 25 QD / Pro Cargo SS 4500 from porcupines. On analogies Alex74 and Stepanych itself "local" bearings set. Nor I have, nor have them on work knot reproaches there is no :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2015 18:11:38)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

audace 2 bearings 5kh9kh3 and 3 washers 5kh6kh0.2 they for rollers nothing not were expelled :dontknow: - here is full set of upgrade (together with bearings in Knob) from porcupines.

No the big info on this about not saw. Thought sweep clamping ring and put bearings 5kh9kh3 visited, but I its disses. Nekosherno as something.

G R E Y wrote:

For sense installations Dayvoy unconventional in liner in unconventional clamping ring iieyaa? naia in the, uia aoaea rozumn not how ? aieo nia ? koshern geshefti for kopyki

Ah as would about 50 dollars (if memory not changes) for set of shaybochek-bearings from porcupines this like and not pittance. This without value of sending. 's free on remunerating skilled labor on their Quick I I saved - sho there is i.e. :D

PS: Yes, here is in-mail found prices:
HRCB-740ZHi 4mm&#215 ;7 mm&#215 ;2 .5mm &#12304 ;H RCB】 US$9.99 x 2 US$19.98
HRCB-950ZHi 5mm&#215 ;9 mm&#215 ;3 mm &#12304 ;H RCB】 US$9.99 x 2 US$19.98
P-WA 5mm&#215 ;6 mm&#215 ;0 .20mm US$2.99 x 3 US$8.97

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2015 18:29:46)

G R E Y wrote:

Also, on the idea of, articles of balance rotor.

Uh... Clarify this for, not understood as 2 bearing and 3 shaybochki in return 2 metal in liner in plastic device fail to meet balance very nemalenkogo rotor very nemalenkoy coils? And as this test?

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2015 18:44:26)

duffy333 wrote:

. Uh... Clarify this for, not understood as 2 bearing and 3 shaybochki in return 2 metal in liner in plastic device fail to meet balance very nemalenkogo rotor very nemalenkoy reel.

Forces routinely. Weight bearings I have in the specification whilst with precision until-hundredths grams, and precisely because of balance. And, on the idea of, two such large bearing weigh more, than these vtulochki with clamps. Need test, that and as.

So I shots of your not understood: If put 5kh9kh3, then balance not ? And if 5kh8kh2 - the all the Hood, as like, balanced taste? :D .
From practice can say so: I have there is twin was CI4 SRA4000 with the right trailer and dayva 14prokargo 4500 with not very the right. Work equally well, reproaches NEMA. Katukheny one price categories (if call his-in Misc. Shpul). On senses here in work - lyufty, laying, convenience in using - roughly are equal.

duffy333 wrote:

. Nothing not're confusing?.

In short, rubbed posts, alphabetise plyusiki, sprinkle head by ash. 'd been working late. With Shimano. Have Daiwa bearings without rounds remaining normal deal. And, if with balance increasingly well, then ??? in the commercial need 5kh9kh3.

Alex74 wrote:

So I shots of your not understood: If put 5kh9kh3, then balance not ? And if 5kh8kh2 - the all the Hood, as like, balanced taste? :D .

??? forces routinely. And even bearings one size can have so weight, and rotor will podkolbashivat. Someone notice and had problems, and someone and attention not generated.
But hedgehogs, like, not sharashkina kantora. On the idea of, overall weight knot must account for.

+2

That will tell "shanovne panstvo" about this a coil on specified price?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tsur … wsehist_en

Is worth look? How many roughly will hard time delivering?

Rus wrote:

What will tell "shanovne panstvo" about this a coil on specified price?

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tsur wsehist_en

's more thumb branch, in my here pro it wrote and not one times.

PILOTon99 wrote:

If I increasingly correctly understood, on rakutene Pro from West again Israels right to capital on right price TydyschNu and why the hell would I a pig-a box unleashed on trough with cords directly yesterday?

Not want even more while understandably frustrating, but here is here
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tsur … wsehist_en
She on even more adequate price.
I Iicaa only received, week from invoicing until homes.

Rus wrote:

What will tell "shanovne panstvo" about this center of the spool on specified price?

Have sent expense - with transshipment will 21,500 JPY.

Rus wrote:

What will tell "shanovne panstvo" about this center of the spool on specified price?

Pro this coil, and also its "sister", already enough on Forum written - forget it in the search for.
The good the right the coil under extra-khevik. But desirable deliver 2 bearing in the commercial (ferrule is worth) and 2 bearing in Knob (plastic clenched reverse). Klipsa there is. Spare shpuli there is no.
Delivery through EMS from Japan in Kyiv order 25 dollars. For other regions / countries not Id say :dontknow:

And where their (bearings) take if that and on than?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3