All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

4.9 write

Daiwa Match Winner 3012 QDA -4.7:1
Match Winner QDA 4012 -4,9:1

The price this sick question :tired:, however if depicted in those times, when was a normal course, then nothing, slightly more expensive TDM 4012.

Freemason
Have Tim's. Ah, means, minus VAT, so?

Watched at different sites. The price without VAT the eurozone is obtained 13,000-14,000 rubles without delivery. Notorious, and that to do.

Taman2012 wrote:

Freemason
Have Tim. Ah, means, minus VAT, so?

So. But not’t forget + hard time delivering from 50 ?. Tim perhaps now in deep crisis without our orders. :D

The British rarely khevikami gets caught, and extra-khevikami so at all. And if and gets caught, then prefer questioning karpovye reel. Look the editing bay scheme need, if on-good optimistically :dontknow:
In my opinion, on khevike it must work without problems. Rigidity corps sufficient - aluminum. Plus the spare shpulya, the right klipsa and "rapid" Friction clutch. But "skladnye" pens on on for heavy work me personally not like. And much in highway motor vehicles coils will depend on length pens - it is one thing if she 55mm, and another if 70mm.

duffy333 wrote:

The English rarely khevikami gets caught, and extra-khevikami so at all. And if and gets caught, then prefer questioning karpovye reel. Look the editing bay scheme need, if on-good optimistically
In my opinion, on khevike it must work without problems. Rigidity corps sufficient - aluminum. Plus the spare shpulya, the right klipsa and "rapid" Friction clutch. But "skladnye" pens on on for heavy work me personally not like. And much in highway motor vehicles coils will depend on length pens - it is one thing if she 55mm, and another if 70mm.

Write pro the handle nourished German, that countries. And there is no accidentally street address mysterious course, This buried treasure, where along with other sacred 300dpi lies scheme this coils? Asked sellers I merely, but those say, nourished German, lies far on a. Here is mystery the. :crazyfun:

Not know for this but on experience treatment with by previous independent match coils from Dayva can say that within have them not especially ice (gave quite recently on MOVIE, master stated not "weak" wear mechanisms) A this only after two years not "a dense" use. As me seems ah are not meant they for work with kormushkami higher 50 "grape".
http://se.uploads.ru/t/L57eu.jpg
Incidentally bought these have Tim in pre-crisis times - leftist 150 ?and knots 100 ?.

Last edited by Freemason (Feb 9 2015 20:56:49)

There is I have the kind that from Left, only odnorukaya and 4012. Maecenases a small quite, but very likes. A new same MW 4012QDA is positioned as a strengthened, she and the graver almost on 100 Propulsion Comrades, itching is intensifying. Apparently will have borrow and to compare. :D

duffy333 wrote:

in my opinion, on khevike it must work without problems. Rigidity corps sufficient - aluminum. Plus the spare shpulya, the right klipsa and "rapid" Friction clutch. But "skladnye" pens on on for heavy work me personally not like. And much in highway motor vehicles coils will depend on length pens - it is one thing if she 55mm, and another if 70mm.

Serezha, yes all well, only again these variations on subject Kaldii (only a series of # 2) doing something still confuse unexperienced. Here is in March will substitute for yours beloved Blasta, - Waddell. Type search 10 differences' cept prices. :glasses:

Here the same the. The same TDR, only without mage-lubrication, and balls that's a bit more. On than the save. :dontknow:
Collapsible here not there is poorly, judging by old Sertam and Bradiyam, she well reliable.

Incidentally compete Waddell and Machviner, nothing comparable not you find? (Incidentally not on base whether Ekselerov their I started hooking up). And parallel Blast's - Kaldiya (TDR) to mind not comes?

In short, where Vadim?

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 9 2015 22:00:03)

Thank you responding. And even moment. Preston PC-R 6,000 goes sovereign skilled or this roughly ravnoznachnaya coil on the aggregate benefit to and cons?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That in March will substitute for yours beloved Blasta, - Waddell. Type search 10 differences' cept prices. :glasses:

And seek nothing to acquire, this Ekseler in supremacy on execution. Blast's class higher - he Kaldoid :D

+2

Vadkh wrote:

And seek nothing to acquire, this Ekseler in supremacy on execution. Blast's class higher - he Kaldoid

Ah. Means not for good reason me this embarrassed the. Vadim thank you for the tip.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

By the way compete Waddell and Machviner, nothing comparable not you find? (Incidentally not on base whether Ekselerov their I started hooking up).

Then and machviner think from the same series of.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 9 2015 22:10:11)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Serezha, yes all well, only again these variations on subject Kaldii (only a series of # 2) doing something still confuse unexperienced. Here is in March will substitute for your beloved Blasta, - Waddell. Type search 10 differences' cept prices.

Bearings less. Shpulya deeper and profile she has the other. The price on-third less. I don't know, this Waddell. Not can only "minus 2 bearing" price simply so on-third less do, in my opinion. Means something still there is - like Corps simply so from-for mage-of snot not you open and clenched on bearings not you gonna replace.

Blast 3520 - yes, many run life tonus :love:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 9 2015 22:22:20)

duffy333 wrote:

But "skladnye" pens on on for heavy work me personally not like. And much in highway motor vehicles reel will depend on length pens - it is one thing if she 55mm, and another if 70mm.

Me such a here skladanaya than the reminds as have Regal Xia), robust and tongue -studies.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 11 2015 09:50:57)

Collapsible here me raze not embarrasses. On dayve TDM4012 and Eksellere like really knot looks, not lyuftit and not it (not heard). Here is remember on old kobre I have here has remained in drawn separately from the rest of cordage under vyvazhivanii pikes on couple of kg. People in shattered windows miles then first time heard so mentally executed, an complex lawyers of matt. Yes I and himself takoe first time heard :rofl: By the way pike moment not has missed, made candle and, tryakhnuv banged, spit out a '94 minnow back :D It was long. Since then fear borrow anything else, except dayvy.

PILOTon99 wrote:

It's a rollaway here me raze not embarrasses. On dayve TDM4012 and Eksellere like really knot looks, not lyuftit and not it (not heard).

Have a new Ekselera (model 2014) normal tochenaya here - was would collapsible I would in his side even and not watched, not the that itself’:dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu a new Ekselera (model 2014) normal tochenaya here - was would collapsible I would in his side even and not watched, not the that itself ’

This ekseller? Link

Goes MW4012QDA made on its basis of? Superficially very similar. If to compare on ttkh, then increasingly dissimilar. Have eksellera there is no clips, kvikdraga, in 2 times less ShP, and the price adequately below on 30 the euro. Truth peredatka higher much (it and understandable). The difference in weight 65 grams. Not think, that 4 ShP with klipsoy weigh 65 Propulsion Can and truth MW4012QDA somewhere personality and this not simply advertising and-marketing stunts? Or I not tudoy wandered into in reasoning?
Ready harvest sow :tomato: This is my the first perceived attempt to analysis actual structures coils dayvy, mowing the lawn under member your mug mezhsezonnykh fidernykh anyone having a boob fetish :crazyfun: for get through the opening credits all themes on dayve and prestonam-korumam% -)

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 10 2015 22:49:55)

+1

PILOTon99 wrote:

Don’t think, that 4 ShP with klipsoy weigh 65 Propulsion Can and truth MW4012QDA somewhere personality and this not simply advertising and-marketing stunts? Or I not tudoy wandered into in reasoning?

Shpulya and here harder.

PILOTon99 wrote:

This ekseller? The reference

Yes, this. But this "European" option - for me personally it is unclear far use these high-speed reel :dontknow:. For match and easy fidera they a little heavy, and for dire types causes high peredatka and traction characteristics. And for fidernykh needs more interesting "Japanese": http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/prod … shing.html
Compete peredatki have 3,500 and 4,000 for different markets. Ah and of course same diversity line of for Japan.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 10 2015 23:53:27)

And what type of corps is considered more expensive, some controlled or aluminum? Kaldia same zayonovaya?

That I mean in a result say. The kind me already've been having these these reel :tired:
Know accurately, that need katukhen host about 450 grams. Soon head bursts. Budget 200-250 have. E. Candidates: MW4012QDA, Preston 6,000 PC-R or PXR, Phantom's famous confession 4500 (the remnants of on old prices), perhaps kaldia. Force the inherent curiosity pulling ??? to novelty, camping on E. To first over another. If no one not the same guy yells out ui I nourished German, chumachechiy, then d borrow. Together and consider hoo or not hoo I chose :surprise: :tomato:

I have was PC-R 6,000 - well normal coil for khevika and extra-khevika. Replaced serfovuyu coil from dayvy - need a was petty shpulya and simply wanted performed well. Now she have Comrade works in the same format.

All Hi, there is opportunity buy Daiwa 14 Surf Basia 25 can who that knows about process of our katukhe share.
Want put on khevik, as think ant it was sufficient weight until 150 g?
Or better Ultegra5500khtb?

Last edited by soo77 (Feb 11 2015 07:55:42)

This serfovye option mini-Basii - petty shpulya without clutch. So that if going to borrow the, that on Cottage in a flea market, then this nor for fidera, nor for carp-phishing not goes :no: To our needs suited Daiwa Surf Basia 25QD - just two additional bukvochka in the title, and how many difference and possible to medium term can be avoid.
And so many run the coil. An upper-level in lineup mini-bigpitov (dozen shpuli 62mm) that emerged have dayvy in 2014 - there same Cast 'izm 25QD and Pro Cargo SS4500. Harvest Ideology not eiaee, but in the hands of kept - in Kyiv in no clothing left dive on Rusanovke can be watch "exhibit" :D
But buying Ultegry 5500 XTB Ci4 + roughly in those same money more interesting, as the me - she has three shpuli in goes supplies plus redyusery (reduce lesoemkost shpuli) in two size for each shpuli.
If want cheaper more than on-third, then this Daiwa Pro Cargo SS4500 - she in Japan is worth order 190 $, and mini-Basiya order 350 $

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 11 2015 10:35:54)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

This is serfovye option mini-Basii - petty shpulya without clutch. So that if going to borrow the, that on Cottage in a flea market, then this nor for fidera, nor for carp-phishing not goes To our needs suited Daiwa Surf Basia 25QD - just two additional bukvochka in the title, and how many difference and possible to medium term can be avoid.
And so many run coil. An upper-level in lineup mini-bigpitov (dozen shpuli 62mm) that emerged have dayvy in 2014 - there same Cast 'izm 25QD and Pro Cargo SS4500. Harvest Ideology not eiaee, but in the hands of kept - in Kyiv in no clothing left dive on Rusanovke can be watch "exhibit"
But buying Ultegry 5500 XTB Ci4 + roughly in those same money more interesting, as the me - she has three shpuli in goes supplies plus redyusery (reduce lesoemkost shpuli) in two size for each shpuli.
If want cheaper more than on-third, then this Daiwa Pro Cargo SS4500 - she in Japan is worth order 190 $, and mini-Basiya order 350 $

Edited duffy333 (Today 09 :35: 54)

Serozha precisely this disgusting thought to purchase, because and asked raising the not stykalsya with such coil.
All understood. Thank for advice.

+1

Dobryi day, am asking Council’s greatest connoisseurs)
't seek Daiwa Pro Cargo SS4500, but except as on rakutene not know seats, can who the tell pollsters (can be exile?) an interesting Music with VERY) interesting price. Thank you!

Below than on Rakutenenot saw prices that spool :dontknow:. With transshipment directly will not more expensive 200 dollars. Can be of course find on auctions. But in this need either understand, either to pay intermediaries ’. So quite not fact, that cheaper tickles.

Thank you large! I as times and'm on aksia)

duffy333 wrote:

wages total RUR 3,300 than on Rakutene not saw prices that spool :dontknow:. With transshipment directly will not more expensive 200 dollars. Can be of course find on auctions. But in this need either understand, either to pay intermediaries ’. So quite not fact, that cheaper tickles.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3