All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

Incidentally this Music urchins and there is))
Talk here is how now deal have them two kit all and on cheaper. In fix the difference?
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/hedge … 22&y=4

The difference HRCB or SHG. And this me not about fix not says.

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Jan 11 2016 18:35:59)

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

The difference HRCB or SHG. And this me not about fix not says.

Edited Maxim Nesterenko (Today 18 :35: 59)

Value of bearings.

Vadkh wrote:

Worth bearings.

Vadim and you with Sergei what itself ticked?

In "an expensive" goes "closed" bearings - designed to industrialized fishing in ocean and water. I itself bought these "expensive" kit.
Incidentally, the price have Ezhey everywhere similar - here is these kits on Rakuten: cheapand expensive

+1

duffy333 wrote:

In "an expensive" goes "closed" bearings - designed to industrialized fishing in ocean and water. I itself bought these "expensive" kit.

I, too,. Centimeters post 820.

+1

So we taking their sets, when their have Ezhey in "ukomplektovannom the form of" even and not was :D Wu Vadim's so perhaps at all "set of # 0001" was :glasses:

duffy333, Vadkh
Here is thank you now even need to Knob choose. Inclination is here is to such a http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/hedge … 02225.html
Talk as understand analogy he or not.

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Jan 11 2016 18:49:43)

And than you "native" Knob not suited? o.O

duffy333 wrote:

A than you "native" Knob not suited?

Ah I even his not groped of course but on kind of such one vast like would today.

Much coil - big weight osnastok - long drives distance there is zabrosa - many vymatyvat - big Knob for the comfortable grasp with. Like all is logical :dontknow:
And Knob on exiled this maximum for 4,000-pay - he judging by around the size S (small - small). And on compatibility it is unclear.

I initially on its Kastizme wanted to, too, reverse Knob - Tbilisi shape in not strongly liked. Wanted to put neoprenovyy "the ball" as on Blaste. But then rang.

Here is incidentally good photo comparisons standard sizes knobov - <(performed page will need). And these knoby judging by around the on Kastizm will become - "formula bearings" identical, the reference on Ezhey.

duffy333 wrote:

So we taking their sets, when their have Ezhey in "ukomplektovannom the form of" even and not was :D Wu Vadim so perhaps at all "set of # 0001" was :glasses:

Yes was deal, taught proud samurai homeland-mother love. :crazyfun: A the not know such coils and what to them balls need :D

talk as understand analogy he or not.

In my scrawnier than I pictured will.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 11 2016 19:01:47)

duffy333 wrote:

At Kyiv Cottage Rybak's in a flea market man dooolgo sold this serfovuyu Basyu -, too, took "for funny money", and there clutch there is no.
Such as was trying something there put, like in Rybalku on Rusanovke with its amelioration walking - not know than all ended.

Of goo... that finished smoking this subject. Can be was buy and then TUR here is this shpulyu with friktsionom http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/sessy … 19kit.html and was-would katukha with two shpulyami and friktsionom for 210 have. E. But today already there very sharp discount and katushentsiya itself 260 have.’s worth.

Boys, and who knows, than differ Daiwa 15 Freams LTD from Daiwa 15 Freams? On publikuemym characteristics - it is unclear. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/jvYcE.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/EhKVm.jpg

mikebond wrote:

Boys, and who knows, than differ Daiwa 15 Freams LTD from Daiwa 15 Freams? On publikuemym characteristics - it is unclear.

My most painted.

And depth shpuli :D

Efiop wrote:

And depth shpuli :D

Not quite correctly this comparison, because as on the first picture goes model 2508, and they by definition with petty shpuley. Have standard Frimsa shpulya such same depth, that and have limited-. In short, this drugs now Australian marketers, colorized on ways and're being fooled people. :crazyfun:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

my most painted.

I so and thought! Incidentally, interesting at have dayvy. If buy 2508 the Japanese have, then adjusted for delivery and with laggards in ruble cost roughly 9400r., and if the Europeans 2508A - the roughly 10700r. But! European 2508A goes with additional shpuley, and given of horse prices shpuli have dayvy in Japan, European option is obtained significantly cheaper. But there is doubts - is worth whether borrow 2508 for Mr. Picker here? Shimano Aernos 3,000 SFB with Misc. Shpuley even have us can be cheaper 9,000 find. Here is I am racking head. And deal even not so much in difference in price. About new Freams nothing not know (except advertising descriptions). And have Aernos bearing in pivot there is (X-Ship).

mikebond wrote:

Shimano Aernos 3,000 SFB with Misc. Shpuley even have us can be cheaper 9,000 find. Here is I am racking head. And deal even not so much in difference in price. About new Freams nothing not know (except advertising descriptions). And have Aernos bearing in pivot there is (X-Ship).

Here deal taste. X-Ship - thing the good, but for Mr. Picker here not very pressing. And here is shackle have Aernosa quite poky. So that need to weighed all + and -.

Vadkh wrote:

1425 deal taste. X-Ship - thing the good, but for Mr. Picker here not very pressing. And here is shackle have Aernosa quite poky. So that need to weighed all + and -.

As their weigh the? H. ?. :) That still one candidate
reel Shimano-5
Truth, without Misc. Shpuli

Last edited by mikebond (Jan 12 2016 14:54:27)

duffy333 wrote:

And these knoby judging by around the on Kastizm will become - "formula bearings" identical, the reference on Ezhey.

Sergei Knob is faring with podshipnikom or not. Simply if yes then there is sense kit buy.

And not on bearing separately sylka.

Prozhivu costly need to think.

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Jan 12 2016 23:02:48)

Not, Knob separately, bearings separately. There on references on photo simply shown for any options in liner / bearings these knoby suited, and for any there is no. On most coils Dayva for the Japanese market in knoby as times go two therefore the same clenched, which change on two twin podshipnichka.

Here is on 23 bucks more expensive but with a pen from Basia. Can whom the then the handle sell)
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/sessy … h2058.html

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Jan 12 2016 23:14:42)

There is in this same price and without pens from Basii :D
http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/defa … -knob.html

Uffda tuning deal expensive. We care a on TATULU and tyuningovat Kastizm. Okay need to to sleep with this with the thought.

Vadkh
Vadim, are a good day!
Give me some pointers, please, how many will cost coil Daiwa Tournament Basiair QD, if its order have yours an over-familiar a Japanese man. And as with him can be to communicate? Can will you give any contacts for ties

gross wrote:

Vadkh
Vadim, are a good day!
Give me some pointers, please, how many will cost the coil Daiwa Tournament Basiair QD, if its order have yours an over-familiar a Japanese man. And as with him can be to communicate? Can will you give any contacts for ties

Dima,
Basiayra in Japan there is no, there substitute for for (JDM) - Daiwa the 1960s surf 45 QD QD 5. This one thing and, too,
Cost she will roughly 728 - 750 dollars.
Let-know in lichke.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 13 2016 21:47:23)

And such a - What...? Basia cultural HaVaYaHmuch worse?

Last edited by запой (Jan 14 2016 13:14:23)

запой wrote:

and such a - What...? Basia cultural HaVaYaH much worse?

Yes in principle there is no. This substitute for normal European what. And Tornament substitute for Basayra. The difference in SOEs, pens and numbers balls.
For fidera what for eyes.

Vadim day are a good, pick a coil under EBM -13.8 its a long and niggling path stopped on Daiwa Blast 3520PE I so understand index PE denoting use K-cords, and still in otherwise would have those only one shpulya. In further not will emerge whether the problem in purchases of spare. Or I in than the was wrong, adjust! Thank you.

sens
I have such a coil, PE means, how I remember, sealed Corps. After fishing, producer recommends, coil more many under blast warm water.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3