All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

Maxik87 wrote:

’, can you had in view spinning?
But as she for fidera will, say for the medium and feeders until 60 gr middle volume?

This substitute for Certate 06 year talk for the European market. Pro Certaty written many.

+1

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

Certate 06 year

04 year.

+1

Could you tell me please, where better borrow Daiwa Blast 3520 PE? Amazon/Ebay/Plat? Or can be somewhere easier take? :)

Эдуард wrote:

Say, is please, where better borrow Daiwa Blast 3520 PE? Amazon/Ebay/Plat? Or can be somewhere easier take?

On Yahoo the apparently the most cheap on 4,000 thousands of note cheaper than on fare. And at all see post 713there search engine norms.

Эдуард wrote:

Say, is please, where better borrow Daiwa Blast 3520 PE? Amazon/Ebay/Plat? Or can be somewhere easier take? :)

weeks ago leftcan are lucky

Эдуард wrote:

Say, is please, where better borrow Daiwa Blast 3520 PE? Amazon/Ebay/Plat? Or can be somewhere easier take?

On Rakuten choice big. Forget it in banned Daiwa blast 3520pe Rakutenand look through references to subject price. Can getting caught any shares in is or different no clothing left - giving hard time delivering, for example.

All thank you, ordered with the help zenmarket, await the until they the Bank’s and sent))

People Podskajite what lubrication better for 15 freamsa use. Ordered itself freams 2506 to him kit bearings. Or better not from heat and to put to notvert, let they puts the? Then to whom in Kyiv have any advice for?

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Feb 6 2016 20:23:21)

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

"the Podskajite what lubrication better for 15 freamsa use. Ordered itself freams 2506 to him kit bearings. Or better not from heat and to put to notvert, let they puts the? Then to whom in Kyiv would?

Edited Maxim Nesterenko (Today 20 :23: 21)

Me that had been st had came ,-for the other katukhi, bought these directly from porcupines

+1

gotics wrote:

me that had been st had came ,-for the other katukhi, bought these directly from porcupines

'oc. Thank you we'll wait for.
And the in head climb prevents thought there is I have Exeler even not know no year so under shpuley there lubrication simply are you kidding me as many.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/FaO6S.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/KruRG.jpg

Thought if that it'll anoint)

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Feb 6 2016 23:57:18)

Not potrіbno in iiao katukhu pkhati Stara zasokhshu the kind ua the iaaoou ? pіsochkom zmazochku. Zaydis on site normarka in inueiai, there teoshat katukhi ? phone ?, domovishsya.

Not can not to share)
Sold Twin 2 4,000, Maver Genesis, with which he launched, rallied turn Kstizm. And here on neighboring Forum become incorporated into "in sale"
Dayva Sert Giperkastoi 3012N, here soul has become rush into and run off. Stop sign, so you froze up I emotions and included the brain
Kastizmy were, there is and will, and here is Giperkastom, yes in such a able and at that price, this is even grandmother
Told, that not fact. Studied photo, history seller of, phone call friend, reservation on site and already on the evening homes for a cup of coffee having a look at new conversion, nor kotsok, nor tsarapok, whispering, today Knob from launch finger at stands at, as eternal engine, net’on shtoke, was meditating minutes forty. Until wife on dinner not asked, Walk eat lemon, and the have you face that the suspicious quite frankly pretty, as have a, which having until vozhdelennoy banks with metanoy and on the sly zakhomyachil. By taking coil in cupboard, with an innocent like Mr. Sour Puss I sat for the table. Thoughts remains ready I was where the far.
Trekhtysyachnik shed on 11ft 50 g of, 3,500, - on 12.4-100 "grape", truth two these Japan the Hyper printsesam even wait their Korean princes, one thing aren, that not long, but and push it cannot be, and the institute, in personified by wife can ambush revise and recall pro "winter boots", or that another. And lemon accurately need to eat)

+5

Aist315 wrote:

Kastizmy were, there is and will, and here is Giperkastom, yes in such a able and at that price, this is even grandmother

Ay carries Now and you in club anyone having a boob fetish. :D
So mean both model, I’d say one thing on dalnyake Kastizm more convenient with InternetCELL. On vyvazhivanii bonus Sert outside competition, sertom dvushnika. Read and know not that on the hook, as if winch. Read, Kastizm on kiloshnike imitates a trekhu.
Although sake of shot of adrenaline, then Kastizm preferable :crazyfun:

+2

Kastizm will, necessarily will and upgrades inadequate to, too,, but several later. And Sert the Hyper, let me give you known saying:. The gasoline, and the Children! "And then, when you modicum times took in hands THlNG, tried its in work. Ah you me realize)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Ay carries Now and you in club anyone having a boob fetish.

Another "sick" became more on Forum. :D Yes, these Katya is in trouble simply the. :cool:

Freemason wrote:

A one "sick" became more on Forum. Yes, these Katya is in trouble simply the.

Yes, became). Yes and as here can be to remain "healthy", when each page Forum so and oozing out these "poison", "virus", which with every the little post all deeper and deeper pervades inward you, stigmatizing on the roaches, living in your anybody, its the stigma, after what they hard are beginning multiply.
Nothing performed well. :flag:

Aist315 wrote:

Yes, became). Yes and as here can be to remain "healthy", when each page Forum so and oozing out these "poison", "virus", which with every the little post all deeper and deeper pervades inward you, stigmatizing on the roaches, living in your anybody, its the stigma, after what they hard are beginning multiply.
Nothing performed well.

Am confident, disappointed not chase. :cool:

Thank you on good word :cool:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/OG827.jpg

Under the near inspection Exelera and Ninja found out that on them absolutely measured Friction clutch (slow upper bottle cap) is coming from one to another perfectly also same assessment knoby. Shpulya from 3,000 Exelera has become on Ninja as birth, and here is in contrary order Spools from Ninja living in lower position a bit wipes (?????? a small rustling). Pity silk lace there is no to test because ebm's.

Please can you tell me on a coil Daiwa TD Match 3012. Compare with Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD. Need a on stick 3.9, 90 g, 'm using weight 30-60 Propulsion Thank you for answers.

tendenis wrote:

Podskajite please on a coil Daiwa TD Match 3012. Compare with Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD. Need a on stick 3.9, 90 g, 'm using weight 30-60 Propulsion Thank you for answers.

I it comes not bought these Daiwa TD Match 3012. She has white couple, I have on woof on prop 15 on traditional transportation 25-30gr. For season zaurchala. And although configuration reulirovkoy and greasing almost managed to settle on there is no relating, but himself fact. Move of course she has cushiony but this matchevaya the coil and not more.

Finally came my dayva Blast's)) I in full delighted)) From moment proplaty, passed exactly 14 days, think can be was on couple of days faster, but not always been able react on subsequent steps in s means of delivery until the end of the workday in Japan based company))

Эдуард wrote:

think can be was on couple of days faster,

The kind yes. I Grand Canal from 15 freams, bearings have of hedgehogs for it and pletnyu increasingly in different places and the faster was well under it. Today your care package received.
Incidentally ca whom need scheme on replacement ball bearings
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/lKeWA.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/HAFoS.jpg
D on the evening try to questioning.

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Feb 17 2016 16:06:34)

+1

Максим Нестеренко wrote:

, right, I'll on the evening try to questioning.

If there is than, Zamer, please, the thickness old shaybochek from kit rollers lesoukladyvatelya.

VDA wrote:

If there is than, Zamer, please, the thickness old shaybochek from kit rollers lesoukladyvatelya.

Unfortunately there than see.

I Grand Canal from 15 freams, bearings have of hedgehogs

Maxim are a good day! Give me some pointers please where Grand Canal from bearings.
In advance thank you.

Анжей wrote:

Maxim are a good day! Give me some pointers please where Grand Canal from bearings.
In advance thank you.

Grand Canal from here is here
Knob now the issues as fusspot)

Last edited by Максим Нестеренко (Feb 18 2016 16:31:49)

Can on Rakuten order:
Sets for model 15 Freams in size 2004, 2004 H, 2,500, 2506, 2506 H, 2508, 2508 labeled r-h, 3,000, 3012 H - "ordinary" bearingsand "closed" bearings;
Sets for model 15 Freams in size 3,500 and 4,000 - "ordinary" bearingsand "closed" bearings.

+1

Reversing Exceler Z 4,000 there is whether bearing in that commercial. And ant it was sufficient she 60-80gr fodder.

Bearing there is no. Weight the specified weight ant it was sufficient.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/cf3c2c7c767c295edeb948102a978cd3/1455890127/48368/841617/00017843_LARGE_002.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2016-02-19-13-55/i9-9430913/800x467-r/i.gif

http://i.piccy.info/i9/71eb245bc2daef2197b59538f972eb62/1455890146/113796/841617/00017843_LARGE_003_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2016-02-19-13-55/i9-9430917/698x611-r/i.gif

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3