All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

A I know? This OK PILOTon99 rallied its buy Seneng I understood because the current the price on European windcast 4500 S / X / Z his absolutely not suits - if this pressing prices, then I his well understand. For these money can be from Japan coil absolutely another level bring. The same ProKargo will not more expensive 13 camping on R., if I nothing with rates currencies not location is.

Yes at prices all understandable. That the comrade thrashing about there-here. Me simply interestingly - did this a coil can be find the use of in feeder? With such peredatkoy he its cut to disco steams over. :D

duffy333 wrote:

The English rarely khevikami gets caught, but extra-@-@ khevikami so at all. And if and gets caught, then to prefer put karpovye reel. Look the editing bay scheme need, if on-good optimistically
In my opinion, on khevike it must work without problems. Rigidity corps sufficient - aluminum. Plus the spare shpulya, the right klipsa and "rapid" Friction clutch. But "skladnye" handles on on for heavy work me personally not like. And much in highway motor vehicles coils will depend on length pens - it is one thing if she 55mm, and another if 70mm.

All Hi, today received coil Daiwa Match Winner 4012 here is erecting scheme
http://i038.radikal.ru/1502/81/d6792b087db1.jpg
http://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1502/67/ce5e8003f91d.jpg

Last edited by d3L (Feb 16 2015 18:44:55)

+2

Yes I'm coil on extra-khevik Zemex Grand feeder 4.20 180. Have rods up, not despite his own a small weight, long thingy, isn't center of gravity removed enough far in side the tip of the. Poet it quite poorly balansiruetsya with coil even in 450 Propulsion I understand, that such stick there is no sense try to balance, but all same. Yes and then like would have (one coil for extreme conditions. Regard also on this role maritime options Exceler E 4500, Phantom's famous confession 4500, the same prokargo, Japanese kastizm. With coil on 3.90 120 completes his turn. This will be Match Winner 4012QDA.

d3L wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, today received coil Daiwa Match Winner 4012 here is erecting scheme
Edited d3L (Today 18 :44: 55)

Here is thank you! In networks not was even such pictures!
As is called the, to what's screwed in the coil? :cool:
The first the impression?

PILOTon99 wrote:

Yes I'm coil on extra-khevik Zemex Grand feeder 4.20 180. Have rods up, not despite his own a small weight, long thingy, isn't center of gravity removed enough far in side the tip of the. Poet it quite poorly balansiruetsya with coil even in 450 Propulsion I understand, that such stick there is no sense try to balance, but all same. Yes and then like would have (one coil for extreme conditions. Regard also on this role maritime options Exceler E 4500, Phantom's famous confession 4500, the same prokargo, Japanese kastizm. With coil on 3.90 120 completes his turn. This will be Match Winner 4012QDA.

And than you this option not suits? All the more very many positive input.
http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/prod … shing.html

Freemason wrote:

Yes at prices all understandable. That the comrade thrashing about there-here. Me simply interestingly - did this a coil can be find the use of in feeder? With such peredatkoy he its cut to disco steams over.

Peredatka provides vymotku exactly such a same, as have TDM 4012, which me well was hosted by. Vymotka depends same from a combination of peredatki and diameter shpuli with-wound. Education suggests me, that peredatku in bare the form of view pointless if I don.

Freemason wrote:

A than you this option not suits? All the more very many positive input.
http://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/prod … shing.html

The price
A little too big for vymotka - more burden on the mechanics
're too the easy
The vague prospects with treatment magsail
Klipsa?

The Cost
Yes, agree. But this coil as-would another levels.

It feels too big vymotka - more burden on the mechanics
There only on model 3520 look need - vymotka are small and peredatka the right for dire scale.

're too the easy
Here can be debate until crack, but if kit "coil + udilishche" weight kilo this better, than 750gr, then so the and be.

Neyasnye prospects with treatment magsail
This yes. Likely under Maintenance mage-snot will vymyvatsya and there be put simple ’.

klipsa?
There is klipsa. But she simple, neusilennaya.

I have Daiwa Blast 3520 is used on Dutch wizard 100 (all time) and Rampadzhe 180 (on made it until 60 m). Weight (clean) feeders from 60gr until 130gr.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 16 2015 19:14:49)

Yes I only today received, planned to bet on daiwu turnament 12 / 13, until not has tried on water but already exasperated, very a good balance with line http://s020.radikal.ru/i717/1502/c2/906afe4b8296.jpg
Has tried questioning and on turnament 11 "like as, too, nothing but Ukraine on of glance a bit. Comfortable seamless and soft move, so as this my the first Daiwa more say not will be able, hope trough until 80 grams will raising with water without effort.
Remember who the wrote on expense musculaire pens, here is http://s017.radikal.ru/i424/1502/d2/80c4525abdd9.jpg

+1

Artem! You theme coils all, banged up :). Throw him down, in lichku phone I you without, some moments will explain, can other less thrashed regulation :).

PILOTon99 wrote:

The Cost
A little too big for vymotka - more burden on the mechanics
're too the easy
The vague prospects with treatment magsail
Klipsa?

What the you have very cosmogonies approach when choosing reel for fidera. You recognized are ruining all stereotypes.

And what difference Daiwa 2013 BLAST 3520PE and Daiwa Theory 4,000

Thank you Vadim Vadkh, Sergeyam daffy and Grey for aid in -owned classroom coils. If would there was bake among coils on type automobile, then Exceler, to be sure, was would the first pick on victory in nomination "popular the coil." Vadim, and there is in St. Petersburg master class Sergei Grey - like would still and improve reel, whom I managed bag some good stuff, Sitting in city of on Neva?

vinitu69 wrote:

Artem! You theme coils all, banged up :). Throw him down, in lichku phone I you without, some moments will explain, can other less thrashed regulation.

Point wasn not for this forum? This theme pro reel Dayva. I increasingly perfectly understand, not stupid. I just asked pro those moments, which himself not was able itself explain, pitfalls devices some coils and input owners. Picking the same some tackle - this same part of hobby, creative process. Let I somewhere'm wrong, ah and that? I came on this forum, because-that only here met politician to users, capable of to tell about on slightly more than "wah - coil the fire" or "available.Fu closet", as this often there is on most forums. And thanks, that not sent.

+1

Ah times went such a a spree, you know. Then and I pokhvalyus its corduroy trousers. Yesterday Myeong-gil had brought gift on DR. I already couple of months "stage will" for such coil. And like and kololos. And here bam and in most apple. Where he only learned. :dontknow:
http://se.uploads.ru/t/4aUZj.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/NW21O.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/YMyeO.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/wy3OF.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/FwbpR.jpg

Then all it turned out. Have son droog works in firm associated with Dayva. When learned that I enleve fiderom together with son "I started hooking up" me gift.

Last edited by Freemason (Feb 16 2015 19:59:49)

d3L wrote:

Yes I only today received, planned to bet on daiwu turnament 12 / 13, until not has tried on water but already exasperated, very a good balance with line

On Erection scheme goes, that in video is worth ftoroplastovaya ferrule?

All given new the desired coils I congratulate with To something new!

оксиген wrote:

A what difference Daiwa Seiko Corporation 2013 BLAST 3520PE and Daiwa Seiko Corporation Theory 4,000

Have the Theory of (which THEORY SP) collapsible here, Knob the other, shpulya with correct for fidera klipsoy- "rings", the spare shpulya in goes, "quickly" Friction clutch. And pro mage-forces nowhere nor words.
Very nothing so option.

PILOTon99 wrote.
Point wasn not for this forum? This theme pro coils Dayva. I increasingly perfectly understand, not stupid. I just asked pro those moments, which himself not was able itself explain, pitfalls devices some coils and input owners. Picking the same some tackle - this same part of hobby, creative process. Let I somewhere'm wrong, ah and that? I came on this forum, because-that only here met politician to users, capable of to tell about on slightly more than "wah - the coil the fire" or "available.Fu closet", as this often there is on most forums. And thanks, that not sent.
Here is a weirdo man! I same you not scold. Simply the impression, that or know not pleasantly that you need or you like it or fish eat and not (:) different options). In short my proposal in force.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Feb 16 2015 20:22:56)

Freemason
Pick up congrats.! :flag: Khayper and still little pokotsannyy - this something.

Vadkh wrote:

Freemason
Pick up congrats.! Khayper and still little pokotsannyy - this something.

Vadim Oh, that hurts. He a new. As me said. Can pictures made unsuccessfully. :dontknow:

Freemason wrote:

Vadim Oh, that hurts. He a new. As me said. Can pictures made unsuccessfully.

So they already with 11 year not graduate, where he then lay? Have a new usually who on shpule there is.
Ah this not it is important - katukher eternal :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

So they already with 11 year not graduate, where he then lay? Have a new usually who on shpule there is.
Ah this not it is important - katukher eternal

Myeong-gil said from personal collections a grocer from dayvy. And so get his knows. But I even box himself got them printed. Within all was in "untouched" packaging. Truth on shpule nor what not was. Perhaps the old is a master its already tested. That its not used this 100%. Yes and on katukhene not found nor one kotski or joints, Trip. Recognized as only with it. Incidentally want you ask-worth its give now on Maintenance to the propeller heads or season can be popolzovat. Move seamless and a velvety. :cool:

Last edited by Freemason (Feb 16 2015 21:34:12)

Freemason with corduroy trousers you. Times have you such the right son ca book yourself supply of Party for participants Forum. :) .

Freemason wrote:

worry said from personal collections a grocer from dayvy. And so get his knows. But I even box himself got them printed.

Yes not sweat it! Dayva on top coils 5 years gives on lubrication.

vinitu69 wrote:

Freemason with corduroy trousers you. Times have you such the right son ca book yourself supply of Party for participants Forum..

Vadim spoke that data coils with 11 th not graduate so that this rather exception than rule. Single so say options.: '(Means me not said fortunate. Son when took out gift from package I slightly on jo. Have not sat from joy. :O

vinitu69
Yes I not thought to be offended 8-)
My good activity caused by those, that I in an institution illin 'and chillin', there is time poke button :D
Takskyyt in searching for ideal as reel for ekstrakhevika. Which pays to not there is :glasses:
What katukhu not run the scan,, all, from whom she there is, likes.
Can take down an F and vmestu two coils to take one Catalina? But she has no normal clips. And so on on's 10th circle :jumping:
Not United Nations attention in short.

PILOTon99 wrote:

Perhaps take down an F and vmestu two coils to take one Catalina?

Can be in lichku how many are planning spend on indeed a good coil. Can give "brand, huh" :D

Let’s take ProKargo in Japan, sleep very much "balls" in Knob and the commercial, one takes "rapid" Friction clutch under desire and forget your.

duffy333 wrote:

Do you take it ProKargo in Japan, sleep very much "balls" in Knob and the commercial, one takes "rapid" Friction clutch under desire and forget your.

I would listened. Sergei bad not will recommend. :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3