All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Yes understandable, I simply had in view vymotku, for such a size an enormous. Almost as have what. And on haigus 100 "grape". There's gravy is ceiling.

This have you after cyprinids kept big-Petes such a sense of :) Clear deal, that with them its not compare on power, yes. And here have the Theory of with the short, than have the same Basii. But under diameter shpuli 56mm (if nothing not location is) vymotka in 86sm this well normally on fidernym measure.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 17 2015 23:45:10)

Something'll be in a minute, I could even watch on http://all.daiwa21.com/fishing/item/ree … castizm25/ and found 2 model CAST 'IZM 25QD: QD 06PE and QD 15PE. 06RE - our birth and 15RE - with peredatkoy 4.1 and for meter 82 centimeters, and the other lesoemkostyu? :dontknow:

Last edited by PetON (Feb 18 2015 15:08:29)

No one nothing particular now not will tell - it must emerge in May 2015. On site in right atop street corner written:
15PE&#65309 ;2 015.05 DEBUT
And so judging by parameters too will more deep shpulya and more low peredatka - April the coil.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 18 2015 15:20:53)

Other, as feel Magic Unguent on your on, type Pro from West and camping on D.? Not watched even, except the Kaldii, about which mentioned ambient?
And question on theory katushkostroeniya. Beskonechnik and solvents this one thing and, too,? With parazitkami and karetkami like increasingly understandable. Velkommen a ring on because vermin this and there is damper (disambiguation), smoothes the lines. thump under a change of direction progressive movement shpuli?

On theory katushkostroeniya questions removed, after second reading trekhtomnika about on Dayva has understood, even 4000m2 as well as head Andy :idea: :rofl:
Question to duffy333 or moreover who tried: The on suspended recent vintage procured just tuning kit on Kastizm 25 QD (2ShP in the commercial and 2 ShP in Knob with terms of a set of washers) suited whether fully to PROCARGO SS4500?
In what room adopted Rome redkostnye shpuli, have of hedgehogs?

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 19 2015 02:22:38)

Here is I missed would. Guys could you tell me, and that in Pro cargo 4500SS, too, used Technologia MAG SEALED?

FS If so, then people who reside on "Kamchatka" and in sureznykh fishing conditions such coils must refrain from riding. Here on entire area not meanest, most selfish bastard won the service. Center on fideru or the, I perishing not say about occupations such a levels. Their coils stink at this, brush my on its fear and risk, so same as and fidera, and to thus things though hand not surge)

zloyartist wrote:

That I missed would. Guys could you tell me, and that in Pro cargo 4500SS, too, used Technologia MAG SEALED?

Yes. Or as say themselves ipontsy - "magschidooo!" (Am asking prscheniya for my iponskiy 8-))
That, among hieroglyphs can be spell out

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 19 2015 08:45:34)

Get, that will have do come with otpravkami "far the" in service, where, too,, as I understood, with this "a beast" little who certainly ?)

Mlyn, continue forth the search on kate on ekstrakhevi, without curiously "umnokachayuschikh" of money obstructions)

Could you tell me, where in Kyiv can be buy coil Daiwa Match Winner 4012 QDA.
And if there is, then how many is worth.

zloyartist wrote:

We receive, that will have do come with otpravkami "far the" in service, where, too,, as I understood, with this "a beast" little who certainly ?)

Mlyn, continue forth the search on kate on ekstrakhevi, without curiously "umnokachayuschikh" of money obstructions)

Yes nothing terrible. This magoschschidooo simply is deleted until best since the when serving. Abydna simply, that technology this enters in the cost of coils, and works in our wilderness until first Maintenance.

d3L wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, today received coil Daiwa Match Winner 4012 here is erecting scheme

SmaII request posting photo coming with description positions. Like a good katukhen, need to ensure. And lesoukladyvatel tyuninguetsya on example Exceler. Such knot applies, perhaps, on half of coils Dayva.

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 19 2015 13:02:56)

PILOTon99 Thanks to the boys at for answers)
Not, all ??? will select alternatives or'm using the first option, which without obstructions and byudzhetnee, exceler 14 in size 4,000 take and draw comfort from) Although time still. Not'm in a hurry)

PILOTon99 wrote:

The subject to duffy333 or moreover who tried: The on suspended recent vintage procured just tuning kit on Kastizm 25 QD (2ShP in the commercial and 2 ShP in Knob with terms of a set of washers) suited whether fully to PROCARGO SS4500?

Of our protection, suited. In the commercial are being called into 3 goal lead 5kh6kh0,2 and 2 ShP. In Knob -, too, 2 ShP. Balls can be buy and on place, with washers' harder.
Although three goal lead not Ammouda. For example Stepanych put 2 goal lead, of them one, measuring 0.4. All works.

+1

Today was a fishing service-the center. According to managers, they received certificate on care Mago (Magician) Sialed coils. Soon start service. Hope not barking.

Vadkh wrote:

Thanks! Wrote him. He wants 27600 JPY with transshipment and collecting fees still somehow the.
This will be 230 dollars, on Rakutene, too, most if on Cust 'izmu. And from West is worth 167 dollars with transshipment will 200.
Edited Vadkh (2015-2-11 15 :36: 46)

This given additional shpulyu. Which on rakutene there is no.

On this moment
Daiwa CAST’IZM 25QD 06pe- 1pc x 20250 jpy - 175$
the Spool 06PE - 1pc x 3800 33$
Shipping cost : 3800- 33$
Handling fees : 1114 - 10$
----------------------------------------------
Total : 28964 jpy

So that well, given, that on rakutene already Pro from West there is no (A Kastizm on 192 $.

This anything but reassuring :cool:

PetON wrote:

So that well, given, that on rakutene already Pro from West there is no (

Not be the first time have them coils end. Means through while, will appear again.

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t be the first time have them reel end. Means through while, will appear again.

Very on this hope)

In October or November 2014 th such already was. Truth then with Kastizmom. Then in during month appeared.

Question to to the propeller heads. Tell the coil Daiwa Seiko Corporation CERTATE 4,000 in blue abroad different from analoga 3,500 size corps-me? Or all differences only in shpule?
http://se.uploads.ru/t/ExRhv.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/uB5pS.jpg

How many can be write, that have dayvy dimension bodies goes pairs 1,500 - 2000, 2,500 - 3,500, 3,500 -4000.
Within can change couples with different peredatkami, then emerge various indices. And so the difference only in shpulyakh. On one coil can be questioning shpuli 3,500 or 4,000 on desire.

Vadkh wrote:

How many can be write, that have dayvy dimension bodies goes pairs 1,500 - 2000, 2,500 - 3,500, 3,500 -4000.
Within can change couples with different peredatkami, then emerge various indices. And so the difference only in shpulyakh. On one coil can be questioning shpuli 3,500 or 4,000 on desire.

Vadim means data coils (which on photo) absolutely are uniform Smolny Convent buildings and within have them alone and those same mechanisms?

Vadkh wrote:

Fallout can change couples with different peredatkami, then emerge various indices.

Sergei then'm laying down question on Different. Parts from 4,000 (for example podshpulnyy knot or rotor) will face on 3,500? When applied precisely to this model Serteyta.

Last edited by Freemason (Feb 20 2015 14:55:26)

This service-only then ask need :dontknow:

Freemason wrote:

Sergei then'm laying down question on Different. Parts from 4,000 (for example podshpulnyy knot or rotor) will face on 3,500? When applied precisely to this model Serteyta.

I already is content :crazyfun: Case have those coils one! There all until a tiny damn screw loose voting!
Labeling is worth only on shpule, on really abroad with open the nothing there is no.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 20 2015 15:32:28)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

I already is content In Corps have these coils one! There all until a tiny damn screw loose voting!
Labeling is worth only on shpule, on samoi abroad with open the nothing there is no, only within there is IN.

Edited Vadkh (Today 15 :31: 27)

Vadim can be was immediately so to answer. This same after all you special. :cool: A we only learning from you. And you as usually all their terms kozyryaesh here is and a bit not understood. Excuse-'ll do better. :yep:

Freemason wrote:

Vadim can be was immediately so to answer.

Yes like immediately responded :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

A so the difference only in shpulyakh. On one coil can be questioning shpuli 3,500 or 4,000 on desire.

PILOTon99 wrote:

smaII request posting photo coming with description positions. Like a good katukhen, need to ensure. And lesoukladyvatel tyuninguetsya on example Exceler. Such knot applies, perhaps, on half of coils Dayva.

Edited PILOTon99 (Yesterday 12 :02: 56)

http://s017.radikal.ru/i438/1502/9a/cf4f14bb1014.jpg
http://s017.radikal.ru/i413/1502/83/186f36e1044d.jpg
Please

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3