All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3

Reel Dayva 3

Posts 181 to 210 of 1000

Day Dobryi! Became gold here is such old small purse :D TD S 3550Fi (the coil a new) for of a frat turnamenta 12 / 13
Weight 445 the State Russian Museum. Fishing pole with coil equilibrium holds in akurat on a loop for hook.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/SrNzx.jpg

Who that for it can say, and the not can reports find?
Thank you

Last edited by Efiop (Feb 23 2015 17:56:15)

duffy333Greetings!
Am asking have you aid! As have Expert on the BLAST. :flag:
There is I have opportunity to purchase Blast 4020 PE-SH on interesting price, but minds concentrated by doubts highway motor vehicles.
Although want put this coil on udilki MatchPro Super Feeder 12 '\ MatchPro Medium Feeder 12'.
Use on for competitions. Weight in prioritize 42-56gr. Weak for or his absence.
As thinking problems with it not will emerge under highway motor vehicles with such headings,. And roughly modicum on 2 season active fishing trips ??????!

I not catching data size of Blasta - embarrass as times peredatka. Not know, frankly :dontknow: Nu not can I advising something people, if himself not has tried this in real life.
For himself mechanism Blast 4020 PE-SH in terms of wear worry not worth - this big the coil sea class.

+1

Can then who even will tell from combat comrades about this center of the spool and its work on kormakakh 42-56gr.: '(

Кузьмич wrote:

Perhaps then who even will tell from combat comrades about this a coil and its work on kormakakh 42-56gr.: '(

Not be silly, have this katukhi might until dope, trough will from water as congestion from of spumante yet popping up out.

+1

Vadkh
Thank you. Calmed. :D

Vadkh

For kormukh 120-150 be appropriate such a http://daiwa-fishingshow.globeride.jp/2 … index.html in razmeme 4,000 or
Daiwa Phantom 4500 j better?

Кузьмич wrote:

duffy333 Greetings!
Am asking have you aid! As have Expert on the BLAST.
There is I have opportunity to purchase Blast 4020 PE-SH on interesting price, but minds concentrated by doubts highway motor vehicles.
Although want put this coil on udilki MatchPro Super Feeder 12 '\ MatchPro Medium Feeder 12'.
Use on for competitions. Weight in prioritize 42-56gr. Weak for or his absence.
As thinking problems with it not will emerge under highway motor vehicles with such headings,. And roughly modicum on 2 season active fishing trips ??????!

I have 3520 + 3515 shpuli - for the medium velivovata and Ukraine.
Khevik exactly however, the.

4020 - this ekstrakhevik - was would off dead. normal peredatka

Can tomorrow take a picture of there and there

katana
Molitvakh please photo, if not difficult!
And I Love to the coil was a sort in drawn. I on glass tinkles from Drennan use 4,000 on Daiwa.. Procyon. And nothing flight a normal.
This of course harder will. Enten shed on Super Feeder Drennan.

Кузьмич wrote:

katana
And I Love to coil was a sort in drawn. I on glass tinkles from Drennan use 4,000 on Daiwa.. Procyon. And nothing flight a normal.
This of course harder will. Enten shed on Super Feeder Drennan.

'oc the evening of with work return and will make

katana wrote:

Wu me 3520 + 3515 shpuli - for the medium velivovata and Ukraine.
Khevik exactly however, the.

4020 - this ekstrakhevik - was would off dead. normal peredatka

Guys, have Blasta one size corps, change only shpuli and peredatka. If very want, then on on model 3520 can be put coil from 4020 and will scrap. Although putting on just 2.5 centimeters for turnover can whether, that the to decide? Teach matt part of.

Guys, Blast's 4020 normally winds a until 60gr. In average during, can be and more, rulebook nothing not will, but simply already effort account for make under podmotke. Popavsheyu a fish until 300 (much worse off not went) pulling why something without issues. Coil for sports industrialized fishing, industrialized fishing melkorybitsy quickly or for industrialized fishing on dalnyake with headings, until 60gr., typically tens of grams affect outcome, the speed in this cases your each. There is opinion, that from for high speed twisting that shit ceasing, I have this not was, simply there is techniques nozzles, which help avoid perekruchivaniya. Ferrule in video lesoukladyvatelya speed coils-harm, I (me) put bearing.
Can take a picture of on fayrike glass tinkles or on turnamente from salmo, but that this will give?
Increasingly strictly personally. With respect for Forum.

Last edited by Владимир69 (Feb 24 2015 13:24:56)

Could you tell me, I on scheme reel Daiwa Match Winner 4012 QDA, there is no bearing in node rollers.
Can be whether his there insert?

Peskar wrote:

Say, is, I on scheme coils Daiwa Match Winner 4012 QDA, there is no bearing in node reels.
Can be whether his there insert?

Can be.

Vadkh wrote:

You can.

And this will be likely ShP 3kh6kh2,5 + 2 goal lead 3kh4x0.5, which I don't know where get (in sense goal lead.
Such tuning 'should approach the
dub- a trout, are looking on exiled.
Such small shaybochek why something separately they have no.

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 24 2015 14:13:11)

PILOTon99 wrote:

And this will be likely ShP 3kh6kh2,5 + 2 goal lead 3kh4x0.5, which I don't know where get (in sense goal lead.
Such tuning 'should approach the
Dub - a trout, are looking on exiled.
Such small shaybochek why something separately they have no.

Edited PILOTon99 (Today 14 :13: 11)

Or dub

But as you think, is worth whether inconvenienced with stop bearing?
Or will normally harvest with vtulkoy.

Peskar wrote:

A as you think, is worth whether do come with stop bearing?
Or will normally harvest with vtulkoy.

If not tell fish to, then gonna get away with this and ferrule. And those who many knows - on ·! ^ ^
And if seriously, then. Full Feng Shui in Russia, in case with rollers lesoukladchikov, being achieved under Quick two ShP. Not scrolling in the details, in node lesoukladchika, where possible fixation 2 ShP, ShP perceive on themselves and radial and’s obsessive (along axis of rotation of) burden, as and been paved sharikopodshipnikam. In case with this and many other coils, possible fixation only one ShP. In this version under creating-fought burden in side had to lesoukladchika, ShP not works, and works ftoroplastovaya puck. In the opposite direction-fought burden bearing will normally work. Regularly, Kakbe something in that commercial continues to work on friction slip even after upgrade. Remains only comfort themselves, that the main burden on the commercial acts in the positive direction and losses on friction after upgrade substantially would decline, especially under burdens. Conclusion: In replacing clenched on ShP sense there is! Report graduated :crazyfun:

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 24 2015 15:29:56)

:crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

http://se.uploads.ru/t/ew46O.jpg

Survey Daiwa Ballistic EX BLS EX3000H 2015

Last edited by Кузьмич (Feb 24 2015 18:41:32)

Кузьмич wrote:

Survey Daiwa Ballistic EX BLS EX3000H 2015.

So and not saw, what there klipsa?

Simple - plastic "ligule" with backing.

Кузьмич wrote:

Survey Daiwa Ballistic EX BLS EX3000H 2015

Full'm an ignoramus the review did. He calls coil with index "H" - forceful. On fact have dayvy index H denoting six coil, is ballistics and is unlike conventional Kaldii, have which simple peredatka. I.M.H.O.,. For fidera Kaldiya with conventional peredatkoy much better be appropriate than ballistics.

I have was Daiwa Ballistic 4000SH, wanted to six on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, proved thing is kind of weak, here's a little too short 6600m, 50 g of. This guaranteed limit this katukhi.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/19pcX.jpg

Last edited by Владимир69 (Feb 24 2015 23:01:51)

Кузьмич wrote:

katana
And I Love to coil was a sort in drawn. I on glass tinkles from Drennan use 4,000 on Daiwa.. Procyon. And nothing flight a normal.
This of course harder will not be easy. Enten shed on Super Feeder Drennan.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/1P9Wf.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/p5d0x.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/2zK9M.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/wUHka.jpg

From above a psychic, he slightly thinner and in short.

Last edited by katana (Feb 25 2015 00:57:39)

+1

katana wrote:

form Volkswagen Jetta TDI, he slightly thinner and in short.

As you with them on balance? Increasingly Goode?!

Кузьмич wrote:

How you with them on balance? Increasingly Goode?!

C medium need that the accurately easier. Perhaps a metal Corps on him busts. On mediums and match udilki I have zadnefriktsionnye Shimano Biomaster Aori 4,000. Good coached this before the crisis from Japan. Gray found spent preventions for and options In blast I have spare shpuli 3515. Added balls and dokupleny spare pens friction. Gray found remade their on rapid the freak, so as native have perhaps 4 full turnover from and until. Me for carp oaeiae not of moves that Skip. Although native under of bream keep.

+1

Found where take mikroshaybochki 3kh4kh0.5. Invoking the about his the second hobby with the first same attempts found in parts for RC caveats this detektiv artifact. Seek need in parts for caveats SAB Goblin 630 and 700. Suggested a I scarpered, in closest labaz and took couple of did. Truth it turned out, that the thickness of the washers on fact 0.25, but their in 2 times more in bag been paved. Srochnenko proapgreydil its TDM4012 in that commercial lights will by selection washers and "for metallo-ceramic podsha 3kh6kh2. The result tests remained exasperated. One nyuanseg only - I of course heard, that podshi with ceramic ball pit enough rollicking, but to so o.o. After a small prikatki truth, Museum buildings became less and long regular thingy, isn't. Come podsh from Boca Bearings.
P.S. Incidentally, if fishing seem you very expensive sport, NB, how many is worth this very Goblin, especially Competition, and you immediately will become easier :D

PILOTon99 wrote:

P.S. Incidentally, if fishing seem you very expensive sport, NB, how many is worth this very Goblin, especially Competition, and you immediately will become easier

And that with this? One coil Dayva Basieyr other how many is worth :D Illy platform Rive 36. Or here is the most "budgetary" fishing - poplavochnaya had forced shtekerom. Any middle class other - pro top I at all I'll shut up% -).

+1

Fishing this pleasure, not expense money. And for pleasure need to pay).
Only how many money, here is here already every believes himself.

Last edited by Maxik87 (Feb 26 2015 20:41:51)

duffy333 wrote:

And that with this? One the coil Dayva Basieyr other how many is worth Illy platform Rive 36. Or here is the most "budgetary" fishing - poplavochnaya had forced shtekerom. Any middle class other - pro top I at all I'll shut up.

Not ah there not need to look. So easier not will become accurately 8-) To flew the Goblin, need to even so much same :offtop: Probably so in any hobby, over time priyatnym hostage things.
People, could you tell me who whatever Internet gastronomami (with) enjoys for the acquisition of parts to the? Question nubskiy of course, but except plat, Rakutena there is whether, even that worthy?

Last edited by PILOTon99 (Feb 27 2015 00:02:15)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Dayva 3